You are not connected. Please login or register

Batu Greenstone [Complete!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Batu Greenstone [Complete!] Empty Batu Greenstone [Complete!] Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Batusaylegend

Batusaylegend
Enrollment Form

Batu Greenstone [Complete!] Batu_212

Basic info
  Name: Batu Greenstone (I know, I know. Very creative.)
  Birthday: 22/05
  Race: Human
  Height: 1,80 M  
  Weight: 72 Kg
  Face Claim: Original, made with RPG Maker.

Stats
  STR: 3
  DEF: 2
  RES: 3
  SPT: 4
  Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
  Group: Researchers.
• Mythology. (Specially  “The  firsts  heroes  of  light” and  “How  old  cultures  interpreted  the  Grimm´s  arrival”)  
• Family and friends.
• Cute ladies. (Because  who  doesn´t? :3)
• Randomness  (Pasta?  :3)

Dislikes:
• People who abuse Faunus.
• Commercial music. (Seriously.)
• Traitors.

Fears:
• Spiders. (Purge  them  with  fire!)
• Woman with whips and crops. (For  obvious  reasons.)
• War.

Overall Personality:
Batu has a very happy personality, even while fighting enemies. He always like to create chaos on his enemies and allies, making the fights he get involve quite the show.
When he gets bored, he can be even more dangerous than most Grimm (to his allies, most likely).
When he isn´t doing that, he likes to read about anything, but specially about ancient legends. ( He IS smart, but he doesn´t enjoy acting like it.)
If you manage to befriend him, he is the most loyal companion that you will ever find, and also very protective over his friends. (He is the big brother of the group.)
All kinds of pets simply love him, and will follow him everywhere, specially cats and dogs.
He is very romantic, and would like to have a family of his own on the future.
His fighting style is chaotic, but with a certain elegance on it.  

Abilities
  Aura type: Recovery.
  Aura Color: Light Green. (I know, Greenstone – Green, but I really like green, sue me.)
  Semblance: Eye of the Hurricane (Utility). Control over wind. He can send enemies flying, glide for shorts amount of times...
  Item 1: Leumundslist (tried to said it several times quickly). Almost as big as him. Many people assume the name is for a reason, but Batu just choose it because it was cool.
Batu made it from a material he get from a very weird Grimm he found death when he was younger.  It´s actually very light and sharp.
The green jewel makes a weird noise when Batu sake the glaive quickly, but it´s seems to scare the most coward Grimms.
Weapon:
  Item 2: Dust: Fire Tier 1. (Indispensable in case of spiders!)

History and Sample

History:

RP Sample:

2Batu Greenstone [Complete!] Empty Re: Batu Greenstone [Complete!] Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:40 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Batu Greenstone [Complete!] Zzzz23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum