You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes in Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Changes in Schedule Empty Changes in Schedule Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Akui

Akui
This blows and I can'y do anything about it, but you guys need to know because it affects my activity MAJORLY!!!

You guys already know about my laptop being dead, and I can hopefully fix that this Thursday, but that is still a couple days off and I might not be able to fix the issue.

So, here is were it gets really bad: long story short, I'm running another line of business for a about a month, from 10:30 to 4:30, then finishing my shift in my normal line of business until 7:00. This new line of business does not run out of calls until you stop taking them at 4:30, so I literally have no time to type in chat, let alone work on posts. This leaves be about 2 1/2 hours time that I try to squeeze in some posts between slower calls in my normal line of business...and without my laptop, I can't post very much at home if at all after my chores and dinner...and I usually lose the drive to post after I get home being tired and mentally drained.

So if you are confused about the recent spike, followed by a drop, in my activity...this is why.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum