You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Schedule(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midnight Schedule(Open) Empty Midnight Schedule(Open) Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Vasaki Kore

His black wings were spread across each other, as the midnight breeze flowed through his black messy hair, and through the wings that were on his back. His amber eyes slightly gave a glowing look, as he remained in the skies. Eventually, he found himself a dust store, Descending to the grounds, he then reached into his pockets where he grabbed out a small cube. This cube then turned into a large 7'11" key hammer blade, as the heavy weapon was easily lifted in his right hand. Raising it up a little, Vasaki then slammed down the heavy blade, as the door immediately crashed down from the walls. Walking through the large hole, he then looked  around with his perfect night vision as he saw many glass cases of dust all around.

With a victorious smirk, Vasaki then whispered to himself, "Looks like I'm feeling a little lucky tonight~" Along with a playful tone.

2Midnight Schedule(Open) Empty Re: Midnight Schedule(Open) Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:16 am

Luna

Luna
Luna Cross

Luna huffed as she carried her many bags through out the streets, heading towards the school. She had spent the entire day shopping and was physically and mentally drained. She had bought so many clothes. The young blonde had shopped until every store closed. That was almost an hour ago. She'd begged the man at the dress shop to stay open just a few more hours... Those few more hours turned into three. He'd been annoyed but soon forgot about his annoyance when she pulled out her large coin purse.

She had two bags on each arm. All the clothes and dresses she'd bought were weighing her down. She may have been a strong huntress in training but shopping would even wear out most grimm, she imagined. She finally stopped and sat down on a bench just across the street from a dust shop. She was in the shadows as the moon was covered by a few passing grey clouds. The blonde set her bags on the seat beside her and relaxed into the cold metal bench. "Ahhh, I think I'll have to skip classes tomorrow... It will be a while before I get home..."

The woman looked up at the sky and waited for the moon to stop playing peek-a-boo. When it finally showed it's face she gasped. A man was flying in the sky! Well, obviously not a man. It seemed to be some sort of bird Faunus. He slowly descended not even noticing her in the shadows of the buildings. His amber eyes were locked onto the dust shop with an almost hungry look. The man was beautiful! He was stunning! The young girl was in awe for a moment before her dreamy looks turned to shock.

From what seemed like nowhere he pulled a large hammer blade out and broke into the shop. "Strong and beautiful. My type of guy!" She stated putting her hand on her blade that was sheathed on her hip. She stealthily followed him into the shop. She wasn't wearing her usual battle attire and thus was able to stay light footed. The girl avoided the glass and debri that was on the floor as best she could. She wore a green jumpsuit that was unzipped at the front and showed her black shirt underneath. It was a belly shirt so it showed her navel. She also wore knee high black boots. She had a thing about knee high boots after all.

The young woman watched as he eyed all the dust with a smirk on his face. When he spoke Luna smirked a little mischievous smile herself. "If you were alone I'd say you were right however since I'm here I'd say you're very unlucky." Her catlike smile would widen if he turned around or acted surprised in any way. Right now she felt like a cat that had cornered it's prey. Poor little birdy was going to get eaten.

Outfit: Link

3Midnight Schedule(Open) Empty Re: Midnight Schedule(Open) Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Vasaki Kore

Vasaki stopped for a moment as he heard a voice, specifically a female's voice. Turning his head around, his eyes laid down on what seems to be a blonde female who's most likely a human. A soft sigh ran from his lips as she witnessed the creature. And to think he'd actually be alone just this one night. However, it would be always fun to have company rather than having this straight to the point and with little security being held around, thus making this attempt of robbery a little too easy to perform. And ironically enough, it had to be a human who shows up instead, which was rather amusing to the hybrid faunus. Turning his body around to the girl, he then laid his blade behind his hand on both of his shoulders. His expression was rather calm but in the inside, was a little annoyed. "And why would you consider that being unlucky? I suppose company is be better." He said, giving in a small shrug. "So, what brings you here in this peaceful night?" He asked, even though the answer seemed a little too obvious.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum