You are not connected. Please login or register

The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Empty The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Kei

Kei
So I've been running a personal plot thing with Kei involving a mercenary group calledThe Exalted. I've been meaning to eventually open it up so others can get involved as well.

The very general idea of it is from stopping a group of highly skilled individuals as they attempt to do something disastrous.

I had a few general ideas of how to roll this plot depending on who wants to join and how many want to join.

Reply to this if you're interested

2The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Empty Re: The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Reign

Reign
That sounds glorious. Can I murder a few?

3The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Empty Re: The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Akui

Akui
Could be sorta cool, I guess...would need more details. I have a character who would be up for this once he's real.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

4The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Empty Re: The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Crimson Waters

Crimson Waters
ooh can i join too pls

5The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Empty Re: The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Rai Qing Long

Rai Qing Long
Count me in. I'm rather interested in your idea.

6The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Empty Re: The Exalted Threat - Plot Starter? Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Interesting, I would like to join

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum