You are not connected. Please login or register

[Plot] Be our Guests

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty [Plot] Be our Guests Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Victor Mulberry IV

Victor Mulberry IV
"Welcome everyone to the Royal Palace! did the powerful voice of Bellmuse's King boomed as he greeted everybody that had come to the festivities he and the royal family had organized. He was standing on a small podium on one end of the massive ballroom where each guests were standing to listen at his opening speech before the event would promptly begin."I am happy to see so many people here tonight in the castle. Whether you were among those who received an invitation to this party, one that heard of it by a friend or in the street or even simply showed up here by curiosity, know that you are here as members of a great community formed of Huntsmen and Huntresses, the great citizen and workers of Bellmuse and us members of the royalty. We may be part of different class, but we know full well that the kingdom wouldn't be able to stand without all of you working so hard. This party is for you, as a token of our gratitude for everything that you have done not for us, but for everyone and each others. Now you're probably tired of hearing me, so I'll now leave you to enjoy this celebration. Have fun everyone, this is an order of your King!"

With that, confetti scattered everywhere, people were applauding His Majesty as he left the podium to stand among some guards nest to his Queen. He watched as the musician began to play a playful melody that quickly echoed across the room. The walls, made of white marble, were decorated of gold ornaments and purple tapestry, witting of the regal colors that the Mulberry family has been bearing for generation. Tables were scattered across the room with all kind of different foods ready for the hungry with servers walking among the crowd for a mobile service. Everything seemed to be under control as the King rested his hand on the Queen's shoulder before whispering to her. "I'll be in the next room. I love the sight but it's too noisy and my headache is getting worse. Come find me if there's anything, alright Dear?"

Victor then left the room by a set of double doors on the left side of the room, accompanied by some guards before he entered another one that was connected to the ballroom by a singular hallway. There, the King sat in a comfortable chair before sighing and looking at the Guard Captain. "Anything to report?" did he ask before the man answered promptly that everything was under control. Men posted at the entrances were able to deal with any trouble some folk while the security in the town was increased to stop anyone who would take advantage of the fact that a lot of people left their home to attend the festivities. The King looked into the fireplace before nodding. "Alright, I want reports every 15 minutes on the current status of every unit as well as an immediate response to any situation that could pose a threat to the citizen." The Captain nodded before leaving the room to relay the orders. The King hadn't left the citizen to avoid them, but to be sure everything would be fine while they enjoyed themselves. Rubbing his tired eyes, he opened his Scroll to watch the security monitors he had made install, not just across the castle, but across all of Bellmuse. With the attacks that Syne Academy had to deal with in the past, no precautions were too small.

OOC Note:

2[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Reiwyn Orchid-Mulberry

Reiwyn Orchid-Mulberry
Reiwyn Amaranthine Orchid-Mulberry held the hand of her youngest child as she listened to the speech given by her husband. Once the speech was over she let go of the child's hand for a brief moment to applaud with the rest of the crowd. She always admired how powerful his voice and words but at the same time they held a calmness about them. As the king departed from the social gathering Reiwyn gave him a gentle smile and said with her calm and sweet voice"Don't over work your self alright my dear? Remember to save some time for your children Plum is going to be the next heir he needs a good father to teach him how to be king." Once the king took his leave Reiwyn sighed as she thought With all the attacks that have occurred I knew he was going to work harder. Oh Victor I just hope your work doesn't end up being the death of you. 

Reiwyn straightened up and looked toward her child as she said "Alright Plum up and look sharp. Tonight may be a night to have fun but that doesn't mean you get to act like grimm. Now go enjoy yourself but say where I can see you and where the servants can see you understand?" She gave another gentle and calm smile. Then she began making her was around the ball room making she she was a good hostess and greeting everyone and making sure that her guests were happy. Reiwyn made it seem like she wasn't annoyed with only one child being present but in reality she was as she thought That girl is supposed to be a princess yet she is being completely irrational. She should've made an appearance but for arguing with me she had to be grounded in her room. Maybe I should've made her come here because she didn't want to but no matter I can't run off to grab her now that would make me a bad hostess. Reiwyn despite being annoyed kept a straight face and continued to calmly greet her guests.

3[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:59 am

Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma
The alarm blares ringing throughout his apartment. Yu, startled to near death, hopped out of his bed rolling to the nearest wall while gripping the hilt of Guillotine. Coming to his sense's Yu looked at his clock and realizes how late he is.

"Crap.. I really have to remember when to set the AM or PM for events.. Well, I can't disappoint the king now can we.. (sarcasm)"

Time passes, Yu's casual suit makes him look like a bartender..? Anyways, Yu then maked his way down to his bike, and off he goes passing houses upon houses straight into the forest. Looking through the brush Yu seen Syne academy not too far away.

"I really don't want to go to this.. I'm a huntsman not a professor.. What is this meeting about anyway? I bet its another test.. No. That makes no sense because we would be dressed in our battle gear.. well at least I always have mine close by. . . . is that a hill? . ."

Yu, approaching the hill with great speed, slammed on the breaks but his bikes chain pops off the chain and get trapped in the back wheel. Yu's forward velocity was sending him straight into a tree. Catching his wits, Yu avoided this catastrophe by back-flipping onto a row of his plates below, effectively riding it all the way to the front steps of Syne.

"Never again.. will I buy a bike for 50 pounds-"

Captivated by the decorations and scenery of Syne at night, Yu's plates return under his suit. He starts up the steps, slowly trying to catch his cool, as he went over his preconstructed responses and greetings... Yu sighs..

"Ugh, I really don't feel like this.. I'd rather be fighting a griffon.. at least dying from a craw is more bearable than death from boredom.. Well.. here goes nothing?"

4[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:14 am

Kei

Kei

Kei

Kei was not fond of people in general. They were boring, overreacting, and had annoyingly misplaced priorities. Consider this and a mixture of claustrophobia, large crowds were a nightmare for Kei. A similar feeling was shared to royals and those of higher, wealthier classes. This feeling was stronger though then to what he felt towards people in general, as there was another factor that led to Kei's dislike of them; Jealousy. To put it simple, royals and the wealthy were rich while Kei, was not.

Funny enough, despite these distastes, Kei absolutely adored Royal Parties. Putting aside his dislike of crowds and the wealthy, Kei came to these parties for what really mattered. All parties (Royal Parties especially) were an excellent source of free food. Being social was never a requirement to going to a party anyhow. After all, who ever said there was anything wrong with going to a party, get in without much of an entrance, avoid people, eat a couple days worth of food, and leave without so much a word?

"No one that ever mattered." Kei grumbled himself as he took quick steps across the wooden bridge led to massive entrance of the Royal Palace.

The castle was an impressive sight, a feat of marvelous architecture. For many first timers, the sight would steal their breath. Though it was Kei's first time this close to the castle, his mind was elsewhere. He kept looking forward, keeping entirely to himself. Dressed in his usual dark, brooding attire, Kei made no attempt to dress appropriately for such a gathering. Whether it made him look creepy or intimidating, it was a look that he knew people in general avoided. Or that was what he told himself at least. Truth be told, he didn't really own much other clothes to wear.

Hastily making his way through the entrance of the Palace while ignoring the confused looks of the guards, Kei made his way into party and wasted no time making his way to the rows of table which the feast for the party was rested.

Mood: Meh
Condition: Fine
Health: 220
Aura: 150

Status, Health, Aura, Equipment Conditions:

Damage:

5[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:50 pm

James Gray

James Gray
"Huh. The castle is admittedly more intimidating when up close to it."

James Gray looked up in wonder as he stared at the looming architecture before him. Other then the academy, he had never been so close to anything of much prestige.

Too bad he couldn't bring Arty along, she would have loved the food.

He pulled on the collar of the dress shirt he is wearing, not particularly fond of such formalities. He would much rather wear his yukata; the freedom it provided his tail was amazing. But, since it would be royalty as the company, better to dress up. Thankfully, he had brought his Kitsune outfit stored in a backpack if ever he gets permission to dress in less formal outfits - without the wig and mask, of course.

Walking through the massive entrance, the sight of the interior captivated him. The corinthian pillars that showcased beauty and wealth, the dazzling chandeliers, the intricate paintings adorning the walls.

"Wow." James whispered. Not really one for the finer arts, even he could recognize the aesthetics and workmanship put into every detail he sees.

His stomach growled and the faunus laughed in embarrassment as he rubbed it with a single hand, mildly aware of the stifled chuckles around him. Now with food on his mind, he made a beeline for the party to get started on his plate.

6[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Ishi Omo

Ishi Omo
There's something people never seemed to realize, something that nobody seems to remember. Before he got his own riches, he was a rich kid. He could, occasionally look the part. When had gotten the invitation, he had went back to his home, to his mother and father. Both were getting on in age, but they welcomed their son with warm arms. It wasn't a long trip, it was maybe a day? If that. He went to ask his father a few questions about attending social events of a higher caliber. After getting a few bits of advice, and even some examples, Ishi was supposedly ready. Well, once his family splurged money on getting him a really, really good suit. High quality textures and everything, he was off. He got back the day of, and because of this, he made sure his nice suit was ready, and put it on. It was a black suit, and it almost shined. It wasn't just hit suit, so much as there was also the fact that he made himself look nice.

His normally messy hair was combed properly. He actually wore nice, black dress pants, and he wore nice black shoes. He entered to the King's voice, a confident and calm speaker. He could appreciate the finesse of a good speaker, but couldn't actually get a proper feel for the place. He'd just toil about, introducing himself and all that jazz. He certainly didn't mind the atmosphere, but it was pretty obvious that he did quite fit in as well as a lot of them.

7[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember
Lothric had been dreading this day from when he first received the invitation and the unexpected package from his family. A personal suit crafted with no expenses spared and the Ember family insignia emblazoned upon it's back with black velvet contrasting the white suit, not only that but some black silk gloves and brown leather shoes of quite the craftsmanship was also included within the package. It would have been easy to mistake this as a gift but Lothric knew all to well how his father's mind worked and knew there would be a price for this but as of the moment he had no choice as wearing his armor was out of the question and Lothric had not the time nor capital available to buy a suit.

Lothric had arrived slightly before the King's speech and joined the other guests in their applause before he managed to grab a glass of beverage before being slightly flocked by some others of the guests who he recognized from his childhood when they had been talking with his father, the pleasantries and formalities was quickly done and Lothric kept his calm tone and knightly manner towards them even tho inside he wanted nothing more then to just simply get through the event and then head back to the Academy.

When he finally spotted an opening in the conversations Lothric was quick to excuse himself as he quickly moved away from the current group and towards the tables as he finished the beverage he had acquired earlier on before placing it onto the table and letting out a heavy sigh. Lothric did really dread this event but it was more what price his father would attempt to extort from him this time and after a short thought or two Lothric concluded it would have to be the same thing he always tried to demand and it always went the same way.

8[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
For the first time ever, the half wit psychotic loner decided to go out and party thanks to the good graces of the head honcho. He hadn't expected an invite from the lord himself, but as the lord was of a higher class, a boss to Koko's goon type lifestyle, he openly accepted the invitation without further thought. He arrived shortly before everything was rolling and moved into a small group of youngsters. He stood in within them and for the first time in years he'd looked incredibly clean cut and almost as wealthy as those around him. He was dressed in a black tuxedo, pure gold accessories like buttons and cuff links, hair dyed back to its pitch black color while being slicked back, and diamonds all over including a small diamond cuban necklace and a solid gold watch with diamonds in the face. He didn't smell like cigarettes or booze for once in his joke of a life, and he was entertaining the small group with a wine glass in his hand and an unlit cigarette hanging out his mouth.

"So here I am stuck in this rotten situation all right? I'm in a library, no clothes with C4 stuck up my bum and a gun to my head, what was I to do? Me and the gunman shared eye contact for what seemed like an eternity until he tells me to go into the bathroom. I'm thinkin to myself 'oh god what the heck does this man want for him to tell me to go into the bathroom of all places?' but since he had the gun I just eh, I just followed him. So here we are with a Mexican stand off between the two of us in this secluded bathroom when all of a sudden this short Asian kid pops out the bathroom stall in a Jackie-chan mask and I'm not even joking when I say this short little Asian kid karate kicked the day lights out of this man. This little Asian kicked this dude over and over, I swear on my life I've seen prison victims get treated better than what this guy was doing to him, so in the commotion I make my way outta the bathroom alright? I take no more than 10 steps away from that bathroom here comes Jackie-chans midget self go Usain bolt across the friggin library. He vanished as quickly as he appeared, so I'm thinkin this is the end of this until I see midget Jackie-chan come running back into the library, an Ursa chasing behind him, oh I swear on my life you've never seen comedy like watching a midget run from a bear in a-"

He was cut off as the lord himself started having his speech. Koko took a sip from his wine glass and listened to every word the majesty had to say, wanting to applaud the man for his interest in the people and his love of everyone showed true for everyone's eyes to see. He clapped when everyone else did, and watched him make his leave after talking to his wife. The little munchkin seemed to have enjoyed herself, and Koko watched her carefully in case any emergency arose. He wasn't too good of a person, but after some understanding he understood how it was to lose a child, and for such a kind man as the majesty of such a thing happened it would be devastation.

"Cute little munchkin, wonder where papa ventured off to."

He spoke, grabbing the cigarette from his lips to hold it in his fingers. His eyes were focused on the girls every moment, and one of the members of the group had to shake him to break Koko's all seeing gaze on her. He turned to face the man bringing him back to reality and placed the unlit cigarette back between his lips.

"Yeah yeah I'm alright, just keeping an eye on everyone. Oh, the midget story? Nah, that's for another time, we have kids running amongst us and they don't need to hear all that. But I will show you guys a magic trick, alright?"

He spoke, pulling up his sleeves.

"Nothing up my sleeves."

He chuckled, opening his mouth.

"Nothing in my mouth."

He grinned, and paused for a moment. He rubbed his stomach for a few rotations, and opened his mouth, coughing up something. He reached into his mouth and pulled out Abomination, and held the dry sword in his hand.

"Bet none of you boys ever seen a magic trick like that let me tell ya. Now watch as I make this sword... Disappear."

He laughed, opening his mouth. He started with the blade and pushed down, the blade seemingly vanishing into nothing as he swallowed the hilt. He opened his mouth and there was no existence of the blade, and for his trick he received a small round of applause.

"Thank ya thank ya, I'll be here all night."

Koko joked, and ventured outside the group. He walked over to the set up tables and grabbed himself another drink, then took some time to himself to watch everyone around them to see if he could pick up any stories.

9[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Ophelia De Saint-Pierre

Ophelia De Saint-Pierre

Ophelia

The Hive Mind

❉ ❉ ❉

Sitting in her room Ophelia looked down at the letter that was sent to her. The letter was sent from the scientist, something that was rare for them to do. She had opened the letter days ago but it was now that she looked it over once more before folding back up and placing it the top drawer of her dresser. In it she was told that she had been invited to a celebration of sorts. The letter did not come alone it also came with a box tied with a golden ribbon. The box contained a white dress that complimented her design and blue and white adornments for Yin and Yang. Ophelia was in a word excited or at least she felt that way. For what seems like forever she was away from school for some updates the scientist had for her, so that she may better fit into society, one that helped her understand emotions even more. Wasting no time in dressing herself up and placing the adornments that looked like flower pieces onto Yin and Yang, the trio looked quite refined. She placed her long silver locks into a intricate bun with gold ribbon around the base of it. She looked in a word, presentable and maybe just a bit standoutish. But none of that mattered she was going on the request of her creators but honestly if she had it her way she would have went anyway to enjoy the people there.

It didn't take Ophelia long at all to reach the palace in which the celebration was held. She made her way in with Yin and Yang close to her as to not disturb any of the guest. She knew some would not be comfortable with two highly functioning mechanical beings hovering around them, so she had commanded them both to not go further than two meters from her. Inside the Palace was much more beautiful than she could imagine. She felt a sense of child like wonder as she wandered among the crowds, taking in the fancy dressed people and the beautiful decorations. Once she had gotten her fill she moved to a space where less people gathered, calling Yin over to her and holding him in her arms while she let Yang roam freely in the confined spacing she ordered. It seemed she was just in time for the King's speech and she listened as intently as anyone else. She wondered how a man came into such power and for a second wondered if she could one day be like that. The thought was quickly erased because she knew what she was built for. For now she would watch the people, she didn't feel comfortable walking up to anyone and besides she was sure she would gather enough attention that people would come to her anyway..

❉ ❉ ❉

We Are One

10[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:31 am

February 30th

February 30th

Marcus Saint

February 30th

Marcus sighed as he entered the room. Edgy as usual he kept to himself, very much ignoring any social clique that was visible or audible really. He scanned about for any secluded location to relax and enjoy himself but as far as he could see there was just no luck. Sighing once again he guessed he would have to deal with the one thing he desperately tried to avoid on a constant basis, society. Sticking himself to a nearby wall away from any assortment of drinks or snacks and thus avoiding any influx of people that would even attempt to talk to him, he placed himself in a location that literally forced you to come out of your way to talk to him. Being near the door but out of eyesight meant you had to look for him, and considering he wasn’t going to be talking to anyone, you couldn’t very much hear him. And thus here he was, moderately sized, bright as all hell, and brooding as if it were breathing.

So now that we’ve discussed where he was, let’s talk about why he was there. Apparently there was some super cool event here, and the royal family figured he was important enough, even if he were some first year student, to be invited. Dope. Just the kinda publicity he didn’t need. Why couldn’t he be edgy in peace, calmly drifting through life while looking for clues on his past. Clearly that was too much, or too little in this case. Society assumed he wasn’t trying enough so now he’d have to play along with their stupid games and become part of their silly issues. Man this was going to be annoying wasn’t it?

11[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:02 am

Jun Lockhart

Jun Lockhart
The Royal Palace. An elegantly decorated ballroom within the walls, filled with people and the booming voice of the King. None of this mattered to Jun in the slightest however as her eyes darted from one wall to the other, watching and examining the people in an almost frantic manner. Nervously she chewed on the thumb of her right hand in an unladylike way. It was bad enough that she was at this event against her will, just another aspect of being an asset of the Lockhart foundation and their image to the public. It was even worse however with Yuu still remaining absent from her side. Should the girl she had bound herself to for so many years still been at her side then Jun could have at least relaxed even slightly. Unfortunately her bodyguard had gone and disappeared shortly after their arrival at Syne, resulting in Jun’s holding away in her room since. The only reason she had even attended the King’s gathering was because it was required of her by her parents. Just another way to increase the public face and influence of the Lockhart foundation.

Her attire for the event was as equally annoying as the fact that she was forced to be there against her own desires. A simple form fitting blue dress graced her body, hugging her curves and highlighting her womanly figure. A single strap starting at her right breast crossed up over her left shoulder and held the aqua colored garment in place. The biggest complaint Jun had about the dress was that it was short, stopping barely above her knees. It was a far more feminine piece than she would have preferred to wear should she have the choice. But of course since this was an even held inside the palace and with the King and other royal family members it was on her to look visually appealing as per her parents’ instructions.

12[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Chloe Erinys

Chloe Erinys
Y-Yer kiddin’ right? I ain’t the kind of person they want for this fancy party! I’m tellin’ ya, that invitation was sent to me in error… Just because I received it three times ain’t meaning that they invited me personally. Ya tryin’ ta tell me they WANT an uncivilized lass with a weird accent? But! … Yeeeeeea… Fiiiiiiiiine… Love ya too ma.

Chloe had been content. She hates dragging attention to herself for nothing and she kept a low profile in school for a while. Some classes, some sparring, some hunting, nothing outlandish. But now she was being pushed by her parents to go to this fancy royal party on the pretext that if they invited her three times, they must reaaaaaaally want her to go. It doesn’t help that her sister finally learned to use a scroll, or at least use it to call her, so now they were able to directly threaten her to come over and drag her to the party kicking and screaming if she didn’t go by herself, instead of doing it by mail… No way is she going to let them come anywhere close to a royal party…

So she got in town a few days ago, managed to find a store with dresses that she could afford, even got the sales girl to find her a nice outfit that included a large brimmed hat with a bow on it. Simple but effective since it’s only there to hide hear feathers. The dress itself was also very simple, dark blue with a slit on the right for easier movements as there was no way she was going in a party like that without the ability to run the hell away if things got too embarrassing. That being said, she thought she looked nice… then again, she’s got no idea if that is proper for the gathering or if she’s going to look like a sore thumb in the crowd of pretty and civilized people.

Looking at the open gate, Chloe sighed, straightened up her dress and started walking toward the large group of people. She tried hard not let it show, but she was nervous. No armor or weapon, she stored them in some locker that is supposed to allow her to get them easily delivered to anywhere. Not that anyone ever explained her how, but apparently she could. Still, she was uneasy without her gear. She could fight unarmed if needed, but it didn’t make her feel better.

Walking around after the king’s speech, trying a bit too hard to keep a low profile, she quickly spotted the food and made a bee-line for it. At least she should be able to eat some fancy stuff.

13[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Periwinkle Mulberry

Periwinkle Mulberry
Ten minutes. That is how long she stayed in her room after being grounded. She had long learned how to use her window and the ledge under it to get out and back in with her mother being none the wiser.

Walking in the gardens to vent out her frustration had become a ritual. They were big enough and she knew the guards rounds well enough that she could walk for hours and never see anyone. Sometimes she almost hoped that she would be found and that it would cause a bit uproar and anger her mother, anything to get back at that woman. Yes, she was a princess, yes people looked up to her, little girls wanting to be just like her when they grow up and all. But she was also a human being too and she wasn’t there to be some pretty doll you can move and place at your whim to please some overstuffed and poncy lord of wherever. Unfortunately for Peri, her mother wanted her daughter to be just that : sitting pretty in the corner so people can fawn over her looks and perfect posture.

No, that was definitely not something she wanted. So, even though she knew it was petty and childish, she reveled in being a thorn in her mother’s side. Anything from wearing mismatched socks to serving cupcakes to honored guests where she switched sugar with salt and cayenne pepper. Chaos somewhat became entertainment for her, but only if it made her mother angry. Luckily, it was waaaaay too easy.

Shaking her head and smiling at her latest misdemeanor – coming down to eat wearing some rock band t-shirt with very unsophisticated words on it -  she kept walking among the plants and small animals that lived in the gardens. There were a lot of sounds around, from the small bird chirping in the tree to the more chaotic sound of the party that was happening actually quite close, just on the other side of the cedar fence she was walking by. Considering there was a lot of squirrels in here, rustling sounds were pretty frequent, enough that she tended to ignore them now. That is, until she heard this one.

It was much too loud to be a squirrel, really the smaller animal she could think of that could make that sound was a dog, and they didn’t have any dogs here. Curiosity got the better of her and she walked to the bushes from where the sound originated.

At the party, things were going smoothly and people were socializing, laughing and moving around, but over all that noise, a very distinct high pitch scream resonated coming from the palace’s gardens.

OOC: THIS TOPIC IS NOW CLOSED. Only people already in the topic may post. Missed your chance? No worries! There will be more topics later.

14[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Koko floated around like a social butterfly, bouncing in and out of conversations with anyone and everyone, taking sips from his wine as he did so. He caught on to one similar trait as he eyeballed the people, half of them looked like they didn't even wanna be here. They all looked like they forced themselves to be here or they were having a miserable time and isolating themselves.

"Yesh everyone looks like they just got told their dog was ran over by a semi. Bunch of miserable mucks... Most look like they don't even wanna be here why the hell did they come? What, you wanna come out too Delissia? Really, of all times? Fine, just make yourself less scary ya evil prick."

He looked around, and as he noticed nobody was watching him he bit down on the wine glass, shattering it. He stuffed most the broken glass in his mouth and swooshed around some wine to get the glass to cut more and more, his mouth filling with blood. He swallowed as rough and hard as he could, the glass making its way down his stomach. He opened his mouth and the smoke started pouring out, and within seconds Delissa stood solidified behind him in a black dress. She looked as demonic as Satan himself with a beautiful demeanor, and as Koko went to turn around he almost ran into Jun.

"Jeez watch where you're go... Oh... Oh hell. You're a... You're a Lockhart, right? Jun, right? Where's... Where's your body guard, don't you Lockharts normally have a body guard with ya? Hell there's probably a sniper aiming at the back of my head to split me a new one. Ya know what I'm... I'm just gonna, just gonna go that way. Come on Delissia."

He spoke, putting his hands up slowly and backed away from the woman. Royalty was something he did not wanna upset, because as he couldn't die he could get himself tortured over and over, and in a means of escape he almost ran into a red headed boy.

"Hey hey hey, do me a favor, see that woman other there? Go say hi make some small talk ya know chit chat, you two look miserable go share your miserableness together it's a party not a funeral."

He spoke, pulling away from him and Delissia walked shortly behind him. He hadn't gone near the food, he didn't generally eat so that whole rich people food didn't fit his image. He was getting ready to walk outside until he caught two mechanical figures around a pretty yet small looking girl.

"Hey pretty girl, why not join the party? I bet you could entertain one heck of a crowd with those mechanical things you got floatin around ya. It's a party not a funeral, atleast try and enjoy yourself. But then again you don't gotta listen to me."

He spoke, making his way outside. He pulled a lighter from his pocket and took a seat on a bench, lighting up the cigarette he held in his mouth the duration of the party. Delissia took a seat beside him and minded her own business, unmoving without a care in the world. Koko smoked the cigarette for a few seconds and closed his eyes, exhaling the chemicals.

"Never thought I'd get invited to a party. Me, of all people. God I put more white on the streets than a salt truck and now I'm sitting in royal property, dressed in gold and diamonds, smoking a cigarette. Oh boy how do things change huh D?"

He spoke as his eye caught onto movement. A girl in a punk shirt out in the middle of the garden caught his eye, and he chuckled softly at the girls choice of attire to the party. He didn't pay her any mind, that is until he was in the middle of taking in a hit the scream startled the hell out of him and caused him to choke.

"Jesus Christ sounds like my last date. "

He spoke and stood up, killing off the cigarette in one hit and swallowed the remains. He reached into his mouth and from it pulled out the sword, until he just ripped it out. The blade was covered in his blood, and he flicked the blood off onto the ground outside.

"Guards might have a conniption over that."

Koko joked, and ventured over to where the girl ended up. He moved stealthily behind her, not making a single sound until he was right behind her.

People talked to
Spoiler:

Last edited by Koko Hanazusaki on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

15[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Henchmen

Henchmen
The Henchmen

As the festivities waged on, those toward the party's edge might have heard the screams of a princess, shrill and loud as the as she was plucked from the very earth she stood on. Long green whips had descended from the treetops, ensnaring her before pulling her up at a speed unmatched by any mere man. She was bound and gagged in the treetops, seemingly by the old oak tree itself. A blade ran down her side, tearing the vines so as to quickly separate her from the bark, before she was tossed into the arms of a massive man. Hardly noticing the boy walking toward her, rather stealthily.

There were two of them in the tree, both clad in tuxedos. That belonging to the thinner man kept pristine, while that belonging to his more muscly companion was shredded beyond belief in some places. It took the two a moment to confirm that they had indeed captured the princess, while she wasn't wearing the correct formal wear her deep blue eyes and blonde hair were incredibly telling of her parentage.

With a flick of the thin man's wrist the two men, hostage in arm, were launched from their current position to the next tree. Their shadow briefly lingering on the cracked moon. Perhaps noticeable by those who sought the screams. The tree they landed in however buckled and creaked under their weight however, further attention to the duo's location.

16[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Ophelia De Saint-Pierre

Ophelia De Saint-Pierre

Ophelia

The Hive Mind

❉ ❉ ❉

The party was going well but she felt just a little out of her comfort zone to actually approach anyone. It was a different story had anyone come up to her and said something but she herself just couldn't muster up the courage. It was funny really, she was made to slay Grimms yet she couldn't talk to those who she had to protect. If she could laugh she would because it was the funniest thing she ever thought of in that moment. She could feel Yang trying his best to break from his spacing zone and she wondered why but couldn't dwell on it for too long as a voice broke her concentration.
"Hey pretty girl, why not join the party? I bet you could entertain one heck of a crowd with those mechanical things you got floatin around ya. It's a party not a funeral, atleast try and enjoy yourself. But then again you don't gotta listen to me." The voice was rather lively and spoke in her direction, to her in fact! she was sure he was speaking to her but before she had a chance to say anything in return his was gone lost in the sea of the crowd. She felt herself following after him but was soon caught up in the crowd herself. The people around her had noticed her and she found herself surrounded by curious eyes and cautious gazes and then it started.

" Hey what are those? "
" Are you moving them by yourself?! "
" Can I touch them! "

Question after question poured in from each side and she could remember the words of the man who spoke to her. As excited as she was to have had people come to her, this was not what she meant and soon found herself feeling something she had never felt before.... It was almost like she didn't know how to handle all the attention at once, like she just didn't know what to do, she felt overwhelmed by it all. Yin and Yang could feel the pressure Ophelia was going through as if she was taking in too much information in one go. They almost went into battle mode but she quickly stumped that out of their minds. Without having to speak she quelled them, letting Yin free the two flew as high as they could away from the crowd, which was ten meters above Ophelia. " I'm sorry, one at a time ple--"

Like a hot knife through butter a noise cut through all the sounds in the room and rang clearer than anything she had ever heard. Ophelia knew what that was and listening she knew the direction it came from. Screams usually meant trouble, and Ophelia's job was more or less to stop trouble. Without missing a beat the young android dipped and weaved as best she could past the crowd toward the sound. In doing so she passed a red haired boy who stood out a bit more from the rest of the crowd. Weather it had been his demeanor or just the way he looked, she knew she would not forget his face. Ophelia knew she wouldn't or couldn't had been the only one to respond to the scream and she found herself in a garden of sorts. Her eyes spotted the man from earlier, the one who spoke to her before anyone else, but she also saw the ruffling of the leaves in a nearby oak tree. Running in the direction of the tree she wasted no time in moving Yin and Yang ahead of her to there maximum spacing. She heard the scream, she knew suspicious activity when she saw it and those leaves shook to violently for nothing to not be in them. It didn't take long before she heard sounds that were clearly not from an animal in the next tree over from the oak. As she ran she caught sight of three individuals, Without hesitation she directed The black droid Yin to shoot a well placed laser beam at the tree, more specifically the cracking sound of the tree she ran towards. She had hopped to drop whatever was in that tree but was careful not to be under it if anything.

- Actions taken -

Ran to the noise.
Saw the oak tree rustle was to much for it to be normal
ran to the tree and followed the sounds to the second tree.
used my weapon to shoot the second tree near the sound hoping to knock down whatever was in it

- weapons used -
Check my app

❉ ❉ ❉

We Are One

17[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 pm

February 30th

February 30th

Marcus Saint

February 30th

This party bored him, it bored him to pieces. There were too many people, not enough screams of terror or cries of anguish. It was like living a nightmare all over again yet he had to be awake for it. While that statement proceeded to make no sense and made the narrator slightly want to choke himself, the main character of this particular story set in this universe sighed as he pushed himself off the wall. He considered the fact that the King seemed content on being a fat dunkin donut then he would just leave. Never mind the fact he didn’t know what a got damn dunkin donut was, apparently the author was inserting his own thoughts into a universe where it didn’t exist again, he apologizes. Nevertheless, he was preparing to leave when some hyperactive ADHD med lacking kid walked up to him about being social. Yeah he’d pass on that offer honestly, none of the people here looked remotely useful in a pinch and he had vengence to serve. Scoffing at the notion, he turned and pushed up his non existent glasses before leaving, ignoring the android that decided past him at this moment and moving on his way.

As he walked out the door he noticed an unusual occurrence. Apparently one of the other visitors had already left and was facing some duo of stupidity with an Android beside him. Beyond that there was no one else in the clearing just yet and thus no one to really lead and assess the situation beyond where it was. However unfortunately for the plot, Marcus had never heard the scream, as selectively oblivious he was to his surroundings when he didn’t give a hoot. The duo had some person with them that was under the big ones arms, but considering Marcus didn’t care to identify whoever that was, he didn’t see the importance of the young woman in their arms. Instead he decided to walk around the situation entirely, avoiding a pointless conflict that he probably had no business getting into in the first place. The chosen hero’s would take care of it. He was an antihero damnit! He didn’t save no damn damsels in distress!

18[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm

James Gray

James Gray
The buffet was great. So much selections. The plate in his hands was filled with meats, bread, and pasta of all kinds. The snow fox drooled as he looked at his acquired meal with rapt attention before digging in. Moans of delight escaped his throat as he absently remembered the taste to teach his sister a variant of the spread. Chugging down some very exquisite cider, he gently placed the cup back onto the table before scanning the room.

There certainly were plenty of people around. Most were simply figures among the crowd, but there were few that did catch his eye: those who were fellow hunters like himself. Running his eyes back to the buffet table, they widened in joy as a sparkle made itself present.

All. Those. Sweets!

Yes, a literal mountain of sweets sat neatly besides the table and James's tail began to wag in excitement. He began to edge towards them before his ears picked up strange sound. A sound that did not fit the festive environment. Stopped in his tracks, he closed his eyes in concentration to single out the sound. It was faint, but it became clearer the more he blocked out the sounds around him.

A scream!

Eyes opening in shock, the faunus swiftly, but politely, made his way through the crowd and exited through a set of doors into what appeared to be a garden. Grunting in frustration that he didn't have the forethought to bring his shield in some capacity, he scanned the garden for any clue as to the situation he got himself into.

Creak.

His head swiveled towards the trees where he heard the creaking of a branch. He caught sight of a woman sending a laser into a tree and headed in her direction. He offered her a small nod and returned his attention to the trees before them. A hand in his pocket, he thumbed his scroll, ready to call his locker and get his shield.

19[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:31 am

Ishi Omo

Ishi Omo
For Ishi, the party was a excercise in restraint. It was boring him to an extreme. Not to offend the host, as it was a well put together event and had the correct amount of money invested into it when it came down to it. He could respect the king, if not for only this event alone. Parties weren't cheap. Parties with this much food and drink, costed even more. It showed that he at least somewhat cared, after all, he wasn't his messy, unkempt self. He looked like he hailed from a rich family, and he played the part, right down to the words he used.

He looked at his hip, which would usually hold his weapon. He didn't have his weapon as he deemed it unneeded for the event. Everything that had happened up to the scream, felt right. Then there was a scream. His instincts kicked in a top-gear, and he started the move towards the sound. He did the small talk as he moved, but Ishi Omo could not avoid a scream. Partially because it could equate to money, partially because it could be a person in danger. He was a doctor, after all.

When he exited the hall into the garden, he saw an interesting site. The woman, who he felt looked a lot like the king and, seeing as genetics didn't lie, figured that it was the princess. He saw the laser get shot, and heard the branch break. He looked at the assembled group, and decided to slowly but surely move towards the noise from the other tree. He didn't train his hearing for nothing. It might not be superhuman, but he had better then average hearing.

He was moving slowly, as he was serverly underequipped when it came down to it. He'd introduce himself, but he had no time to do so. He simply went slowly towards the noise and where the laser was shot.

"Come out, or I will use force to force you out."

He was trying to put out a front that he was some kind of advantage, like if he were a cop or agent. He was only a teacher at Syne academy, he was no longer an assassin, nor even a doctor. After all, there were already a few out here with him, so they might be able to do this if they play it right. Even if they get injured, he had that covered for the most part. It really wasn't so much a problem as it was a nusience, as it'd the kidnappers that he was an average combatant with a high intellect and a useless sembalance.

He was just a guy with some training and a healing sembalance after all.

--

Moved from party to first scream

Noticed laser shoot.

Follows to other tree, trying to negotiate.

Also on chromebook so spelling errors galore.

I hope I did this right.

20[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:28 am

Kei

Kei

Kei

The Jack-Of-All-Trades party plans were going well. Just as Kei had intended, he was downing free food with little social interaction with the other party guests. He kept to himself just outside of the main party room as a means of aversion for any unwanted attention. Doing so lead to him hear a faint but undeniable scream off in the distance. It wasn't a playful scream one would expect at parties either, but instead one that made the hairs on his arms stand. Someone was in danger. Quickly glancing back into the main room of the party, Kei noted that no one else seemed to have noticed the scream, as they all continued their merry routines.

No use dragging everyone into this, Kei decided, not wanting to grab everyone's attention, I'll figure this out on my own.

Though arguable by many, Kei wasn't that evil of a person to where he leave another to their own doom that he could have prevented. Chugging down a piece of cake, Kei pulled his face mask up over his nose and proceeded in the direction of the scream.

Kei treaded carefully into the Palace garden. To him, it seemed that the scream had come from this direction, but it was hard to tell. There were no follow up screams or anything of the like that would further hint at the location of the disturbance. Either the one who screamed was silenced, or was killed.

Dead or alive, Kei knew there would be clues somewhere. He just had to keep an eye out. Dropped weapons, torn clothes, or even grass that was turned from the result of two men fighting it out. Much to his annoyance, there wasn't anything that gave him an obvious answer. Walking by one of the trees in the garden, Kei noticed vines that were cut sitting at it's base. The cut was too clean to be cause from someone pulling the vine off of the tree, but rather had to have been done with a blade. On top of that, it wasn't an old cut, but was rather fresh as the vine still maintained it's green despite being separated from the tree. It wasn't the work of a gardener, they wouldn't be working at a time like this.

Odd, but wasn't the answer he was looking for. Shrugging his shoulders, Kei continued walking around the garden. Not long, Kei saw the outline of several different figures standing around. Taking a stealthier approach, the Jack-Of-All-Trades moved in closer to the group, hiding himself in one of the many bushes in the garden. Closer approach revealed the figures seemed to be standing around a tree, looking up at it as if something was in it. Amongst the figures, Kei recognized Ishi, the medical professor at Syne Academy.

"Not much of a surprise you'd be involved with something that looks this sketchy." Kei silently muttered to himself, "You always seemed to be hiding something."

Kei didn't recognize the other figures who were with Ishi, but they all appeared to be younger then him. In fact, they all seemed to be the appropriate age for someone who would attend Syne Academy as a student.

Keeping quiet, Kei continued to hide in a grouping of bushes a decent ways from the situation, still trying to figure out what was going on before he got himself involved.

Mood: Curious
Condition: Fine, Hidden
Health: 220
Aura: 150

Status, Health, Aura, Equipment Conditions:

Actions:

21[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:40 am

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Koko wasn't even bothered in the slightest watching the woman get kidnapped, he'd committed several kidnappings and did worse to the families after they paid, so this was nothing new or astonishing to him, in fact it was almost comical to see someone gone in an instant, pulled away by two men in the blink of an eye.

"Impressive work, but they should have silenced her first. Now the students are chasing after them, morons. Both of those kidnappers are morons, probably new recruits. I mean who tries to kidnap someone in the middle of a party for royalty, filled like a can of sardines with hunters. They seem to have the situation handled, so it's not my problem."

He chuckled, but noticed a few that were chasing the kidnappers were unarmed. It looked as if only he and the girl actually had weapons on them, and a strange feeling took over him.

"Yesh, bunch of unarmed hunters, there might be blood. And if there is blood, there is food. What do you think Delissia?"

Koko spoke to her, and she turned her head slowly, a sick twisted and horrific grin on her face, open mouthed showing razor sharp teeth with a black hole consuming the light around it. He let out a soft sigh, placing the serrated saw edge into his human Palm, gripped tightly, and yanked on the blade, covering the blade in blood which hissed and popped as it started evaporating into smoke.

"Alright Delissia, hunt them."

He spoke, waiting her face turn into a closed mouth grin, and poofed into, moving towards the direction of the kidnappers and students with an insane speed. Koko cracked his neck softly and took a running pose, and exploded into speed as he burst through the forest, catching up to the students pursuing the henchmen. He stayed behind as Delissia's black smoke circled the area around them, alerting him of any movement that were to go on.

"Better be a blood bath for these idiots, otherwise I'm gonna have a little fun with them myself."

He sighed, coming up to the group. He slowed his pace to a walk, and lazily made his way over but kept a decent distance away.

People Following
Spoiler:

22[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:47 am

Henchmen

Henchmen
As the beam launched forward the tree shifted, aged bark rising and shielding those in the tree though setting their hiding place alight. With no more than a nod to his companion the thin man flicked his wrist, the flaming tree wriggled and writhed; falling forward toward the group as a majority of its roots had pulled themselves from the ground.

The henchmen leapt backward as the tree fell, landing on either side of its thick trunk. The more muscular of the two, the man with the shredded tuxedo, was a very broad man. Certainly more than a foot wide. The only hair he seemed to possess was a small, curly, red moustache. His head and exposed forearms seemingly waxed. Over his left shoulder was the girl, still bound and gagged by the vines, but in his right hand was a long barbed chain. Measuring at least five meters. His partner was just as tall, seven feet, but not half as broad. The angular man had a sharp chin and a long nose, his hair held back in a ponytail beneath a top hat. He was armed with a sword of some description, five feet long with a purple straight blade. A long and thick handle, enough room for both of his hands.

They didn’t even nod to each other for what came next, the thin man opened his left hand, his unarmed hand, and pointed upward. The quickly dug in its roots and creaked as it rose, nearing its previous position, giving a clear line of sight to those who had interrupted them. Once more the man flexed his hand and, seemingly like bullets, a massive hail of splintering sticks began to rain from the trees toward the hunters in training. His partner however, girl over his shoulder, clapped his hands together. As he opened them a bolt of energy rose into the sky, golden yellow in colour and jagged in shape, it came down with a blinding flash. A bolt of lightning, striking at the heart of the group. Even if it did not strike directly, the blinding light and loud thunder clap would certainly disorientate.

That done the thin man quickly slid over to his partner, sword raised in a defensive stance, as they quickly muttered to each other their next potential move. Quickly debating whether to dispatch the children or try their luck at running. The large man tore off his shirt, revealing a plate metal armour of sorts. Covering only his chest and shoulders. The thin man drew a blue crystal, dust, and sparked it along his blade. He slashed twice at the air before him, sharp jets of water racing toward targets. The first was aimed at the man toward the back, a man seemingly trying to keep his distance (Koko) while the second was aimed not at a student, but the strange orb mechanical orb which had revealed their location.

The Princess watched on in terror, fearing that her captures may be unkind enough to leave her in the path of oncoming attacks.

Damage:

23[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:09 am

Ophelia De Saint-Pierre

Ophelia De Saint-Pierre

Ophelia

The Hive Mind

❉ ❉ ❉

It would seem her attack did as she hoped it would but it did it just a little too well. Though the tree's occupants were now to the ground so was a burning tree. This was not good, not good at all. If anyone knew how fire worked they would know it burned, it burned anything that it could and in this setting of trees and grass it did just that. The fire from the tree spread and at a pace far too frightening for Ophelia not to back up quickly once it did. The two men were in her sight but also a young blond girl. Ophelia instantly knew who it was and saw this situation become far more dire than it started out. For whatever reason the kidnappers on the other side of the tree didn't seem to care about the garden that was now on fire and spreading and eating all it could. Instead these men decided now was the best time to start attacking the group. Ophelia had at this point moved far enough away from the tree to not see the two men and the princess anymore thanks to the thick black smoke that the burning tree created. The smoke did not bother her, she was not human so she didn't choke and cough as one would. Yin and Yang had at this point gotten close to Ophelia, Yang the defensive part of her blocked any oncoming attacks from Ophelia who automatically activated her Semblance upon seeing Yang being hit with what looked like shards of wood. This buffed her defensive capabilities instantly allowing her to take more hits without taking too much damage. She had to act but at the moment it was a tossup. Between the blazing fire and splinter attack she could only defend until an opportunity opened up. That seemed like it would be nearly impossible  because out of nowhere a flash of bright light and a booming sound nearly knocked her off her feet. Moving ever back a attack fell upon Yin this time one of water. At this point she was sure that she was dealing with a little more than some small time kidnappers. Yang did its job at blocking the attacks but that didn't mean Ophelia didn't take the pressure of the hit. She wasn't hurt but she understood the meaning of being annoyed. Keeping up a defensive stance Ophelia continued to back away from the growing flames as she tried to get her sight back in order.

-
Summary/Stats:

-

❉ ❉ ❉

We Are One

Last edited by Ophelia De Saint-Pierre on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

24[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:11 am

February 30th

February 30th

Marcus Saint

February 30th

A stray thought entered Marcus’s head as he walked away from the situation. He could hear the sound of the young Android going on the offensive, firing some sort of energy at something that then caused one of the henchmen to do something that created a sound that he could never ignore. ‘Fire...’, he thought to himself as he turned his head to observe the now ablaze courtyard center. It seemed the men had erected a proper defense against her attack and now said defense was on fire. He watched as they avoided cooking themselves by knocking over their own fortress, forgoing it for a more open approach to battling. It was smart yet stupid. They originally not only had the high ground but also were shielded from close range fighting by being above ground and now they had forgone it to avoid getting burned alive. Yet they could’ve avoided that entirely since right afterwards they pulled the tree back up and apparently unleashed the weirdest conglomerate of attacks including water ones, which means they had the capabilities of removing said fire from around them to begin with but decided to be flashy instead?

Ugh all of this thinking was giving Marcus a headache. He had to do something violent now to get rid of it, it’s the way of the edge after all!

Pulling out his blade, Marcus gave a once over of the clearing once again, noting that it was at least twenty meters in diameter, meaning that he’d have to do a fair bit of sprinting to get to the men and considering they just finished their attacks they’d be alert to anything approaching them, which meant suicide charging was out of the picture. The rather large oak like tree in the center seemed like a logical choice of attack then instead. The large piece of wood towered over the two men and their rather terrified hostage, the lower branches easily two or three meters above their heads. The fire that now prevents it from being a bastion from the sunlight, burned brightly above them, somewhere near the central bark of the tree and threatened the potential future structural integrity of the object as well as created a future potential hazard for the people standing just below it. This meant that Marcus had to be surgical with his certain brand of colossal chaos, he couldn’t just burn everything to the ground. Well actually.. He could, but he’d have to make sure no one knew it was him that caused it. Well that was gonna be hard to do, his brand of chaos came with it’s own calling card and everything. Speaking of which...

The clearing shot up in temperature as both of his hands settled on the pommel of the blade, which was pointed downwards towards the earth. The tall weapon seemingly vibrated in the heat that it gave off as a large metallic structure appeared overhead, almost phasing into view. Screams of terror could be heard from outside the castle proper as the citizens and visitors looked and pointed at the massive spectacle that the men were missing from their perch from under the tree. Of course they would be able to feel the rising temperature, now so hot that it was starting to cook and char the grass beneath their feet before a large wave of fire was launched suddenly from his position as the structure overhead glazed over and stabilized itself with a loud whining cry similar to a glass door scraping shut.

The boys hair began to wave wildly in the wind as flecks of embers seemingly peeled from his skin before floating off into the distance as if it were using him as a basis for its fuel. The temperature in the clearing was now hot enough that it could be felt within the ballroom of the castle, the patrons of the event definitely knowing that something was wrong as the heat of the activation of his semblance seemingly changed the local weather of the clearing and nearby castle entirely in his favor. The wave of fire would have done a fair amount of damage but would have definitely burned all of the walls immediately around the boy, scarring the black and lit the rest of the tree on fire. The wave of fire would have stopped immediately upon impact with the other side of the clearing after setting everything in it’s path ablaze creating the perfect environment for him to work with.  

Now that the setup was complete, the only thing left to do was to deliver a catchy one liner, “Time to turn you both into charcoal...” Nailed it.

Techniques

Activated Sword of Damocles - Semblance - 20 Aura

Necessary Information!

Basically observed all previous actions before doing the most to pretty much out property damage your property damage.

HP: 100
Aura: 180

Burned some stuff

25[Plot] Be our Guests  Empty Re: [Plot] Be our Guests Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:09 pm

James Gray

James Gray
Ah. That is the only thought running through the young adult's mind. The laser worked well; maybe a bit too well. Whule it was true that the captors and captive are now visible to the group, there was now a fire. Fire spreading through the garden and fire falling right at them via falling tree. Knowing it would take a few moments, he immediately sent for his locker and swiftly sidestepped the flaming tree. Of course, he didn't account for raining splinters so he yelped in pain when he felt hot wood hitting his arm.

Almost immediately, a blinding light and a deafining sound happened. His fur stood in place, so he assumed there was lightning. He cursed his advanced senses as he cradled his ears, possibly with one ruptured eardrum, and rubbed furiously to get rid of any stars in his sight. Thankfully for him, his locker landed in front of him, offering him some reprieve. He opened it up to reveal his towershield before gently removing it off its rack. He leaned up against it and sighed.

His suit is ruined. There is a fight. Probably best to change.

--

Actions and such:

Current stats:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum