You are not connected. Please login or register

A fox and a cat, allies against the dark(Closed|Raziel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Erika Zenith

Erika Zenith
She was out and about once more, this time she was going to meet someone. It was a fox faunus, but she didn’t know who it was. White Fang HQ, contacted Erika a few days beforehand to be on the lookout of a fox faunus member heading to Bellmuse and Syne very soon. Erika didn’t know who it was, but there was a code phrase to be used when they got there. The code phrase that the fox was suppose to know was “‘The Fox lurks in shadows,’ and her reply code phrase was ‘The cat awaits it.’ Erika hoped the fox got there soon, so they could help her look for the wolf faunus that she knew.

The name was Gri… something, she had forgotten the name but she would know the wolf faunus when she saw them. But for now, she was out and about within the frigid skylight woods awaiting the arrival of the fox faunus in order to start the hunt with them. Erika wondered if the fox that was coming were a guy or a girl, or even if they were the one that she was waiting from HQ. She honestly hoped that the fox was the one from HQ and they were a girl. For some reason, Erika simply could not tolerate the male gender. She simply thought that they were disgusting, and rather hang around with other girls, and do things with them like talk, nap, or shop together.

OOC: Rolled 1, 5, 6 Two Level 6 Creeps

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel crouched to the ground her eyes closed as she took in what was around her. With a long and slow inhale she took on the smells around her. This place smelled nice, clean. Her large ears twitched and pivoted on her head to point towards approaching footsteps. Luckily the incomer was upwind of her which gave Raziel a good smell of who was coming. Definitely not human whoever it was smelled somewhat feline, so they must be a Faunus. This didn't mean; however, that this was her contact. Being extra cautious Raziel gripped the handle of her sword, Aka'Ken, ready to kill if she had to. She made sure to position herself behind a tree as she waited for the Faunus to get closer.

“The fox lurks in the shadows,” Raziel said once she knew the person would be within earshot. I hope this is my contact, I would much rather not be killing anyone I didn't have to. Raziel thought as her grip tightened on Aka'Ken.

Erika Zenith

Erika Zenith
Listening to the wilderness around her, Erika would pull out a sweet bean paste filled rice ball from her snack bag. She would start to eat the sweet snack while, sitting down on a tree stump that was just there… Yeah, it was just there. It’s not like she could punch a tree down, or anything like that….

Erika, just sat there eating her nice sweet snack while waiting for the other faunus to come before they could hunt. Hearing something behind her, Erika would look back and see a fox faunus. ‘Score! Another girl,’ she would think excitedly until she noticed the faunus had a sword, and had likely been watching Erika for a bit. Internally shrugging it off, Erika listened to the words. ‘Double Score! This is the one that I was waiting for from HQ,’ she would think before standing up and shoving the rest of her rice ball into her mouth.

Taking out something else, she would produce two things wrapped in tin-foil and steaming. “The Cat awaits it,” she confirms herself to be the one that the fox was looking for as well. “My name here is Erika Zenith. Want a Pork filled Dumpling? They’re fantastic at warming the body, within these cold woods. Also, bury any and all White Fang uniforms and gear that you have. If the humans perform a inspection on your dorm room, there will be complications,” she would continue while offering the dumpling to the fox. She wondered briefly, if she should’ve packed some chicken dumplings instead of just the pork. Internally shrugging it off, Erika was testing the fox faunus. Should she take it, Erika will know that this faunus worked well with others and trusted people to watch her back. If she didn’t, it meant the faunus didn’t trust others and did not work well in teams.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
What came into view for Raziel was not exactly what she was expecting, more precisely however she wasn't expecting someone so young. This girl couldn't have been more than maybe eleven or twelve. Raziel's eyes examined the Faunus carefully as she approached. Upon hearing the pass phrase Raziel relaxed visibly, letting go of Aka'Ken. She stood from her crouch as she vat Faunus girl offered her a pork dumpling.

“Thanks I was getting a little hungry,” Raziel said Taking the dumpling and beginning to unwrap it from it foil, “And you don't have to worry about that I didn't bring any with me. All I brought is what I'm wearing and the extra set of clothes in my bag. I prefer to travel light.” Raziel sniffed at the dumpling carefully, her nose could usually sniff out any poisons that left any sort of smell, usually. Not smelling anything but what should be In the dumpling Raziel took a small bite from it.

“Wow these are good, never had them before,” Raziel said after the first bite, both savoring the flavor and waiting to see if anything happened. After a few seconds of nothing she determined that if it was spiked with anything then it wasn't fast acting. No longer seeing any reason to hold off Raziel continued to consume the warm treat.

Erika Zenith

Erika Zenith
Watching the girl, take the dumpling and sniff it for poisons. Erika wouldn’t use any poisons for anything unless it was an assassination that would be clean. If she had wanted to get rid of the fox faunus in front of her without raising suspicions she would get a good hit at her from behind and let the Grimm at her instead of simply using poison. She had passed Erika’s test, and it told Erika much about her new teammate. This faunus was cautious but not overly so, and was accepting of others.

Unwrapping her own dumpling, Erika would start to eat the nice hot snack before sitting back down on the stump, that was just there in the clearing. One could simply ignore the tree that was on the ground near the tree, for it was not Erika that cut it down. One could also simply ignore the splinters within her fingers. Splinters that were already healing over.

“You have not given your name yet. If we’re working together, you will need to tell me the name you’re going by while you’re here,” she would say while finishing her dumpling. Pulling out some strawberry milk out of a thermos, she would pour herself a small cup and the faunus a cup. “Want some?” She would ask while offering the other faunus the milk.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel finished off her dumpling then licked her fingers clean keeping herself close to the cat Faunus who moved to sit on a stump. “Names Raziel,” She said. The cat Faunus pulled out what smelled to be some strawberry milk, and offering some to Raziel. A rather odd choice of drink.

“Sure why not,” Raziel responded taking the cup sniffing it though not as carefully as she first did with the dumpling. She did this for everything she ate or drank out of simple habit, back in the orphanage the only thing that kept her form getting food poisoning was making sure that the food was still edible. The poor humans had to just eat and wait to see if they got sick. Her nose giving the all clear Raziel took a good swig from the sweet, pink liquid.

There was something off about the tree stump that this cat was sitting on. The cut wasn't clean like the cut of a saw or blade, but it didn't look like it had just fallen over from rot either. Odd.

Creep

Creep

GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Grimm Type: Creep
Count: 2
Level: 5
Creep 1 HP: 200/200
Creep 2 HP: 200/200

From a distance, a couple creeps could smell the two Huntresses as the mingled. They seemed to be just sitting in staying in one spot, not moving. This made for them being easy targets.

Both of the creeps burrowed into the ground, digging through dirt, rocks and gravel. They dug straight down at first, getting to a fairly deep depth. Being deep enough in the ground to avoid detection through causing any ground vibrations, both of the creeps dug their way to a spot below both of the Huntresses. Once they were directly below, the creeps dug upward with an explosive effort, trying to quickly close the distance between themselves and the surface before either of the huntresses would realize what was going on.

Creep 1 popped out of the ground directly under Erika, biting at her feet.

A few moments after Creep 1 arrived, Creep 2 popped up out of the ground behind Raziel, attacking her with a slash.

Damage:

Erika Zenith

Erika Zenith
Pulling out another snack, Erika would kick at the air in excitement. While humming, she wouldn’t notice the dull rumbling underneath her. She heard it, but she assumed it was her stomach and that it needed more snacks to stop the rumbling in her tummy. Taking a bite of the chips she brought with her, the earth would erupt from underneath her. She felt pain on her feet, but that wasn’t her main concern at the moment. The earth that exploded around her, a lot of it went into her chip bag. Crushing it with a single hand, her eyes would almost glow red in rage. SHE WAS GOING TO DESTROY WHATEVER JUST RUINED HER SNACK!!!! Looking down, she would turn her nearly glowing red eyes towards the Creep that was clamped down upon her feet.

She saw literal red when she saw it. How dare it ruin her snack. It was going to pay, and it was going to pay now, taking her combat gloves out of her snack bag, her ears laid flat upon her head. Pulling the gloves taut upon her body, she would raise one of her now gloved hands. Clenching both of her hands into fists, she would roar in pure undiluted rage at the beast. She would attempt to slam one of her hands upon it’s head, she would continue to pummel her hands upon it’s head, for a total of four fists to it’s face if it doesn’t retreat underground.

[ERIKA SMASH!!! ERIKA STRONGEST THERE IS!!!! Smashed the Grimm's face 4 times|40*4=120]
[Erika got her feet nommed by a Creeper|45-25=20]

Combat info:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale

Watching as the cat Faunus pulled out another snack, Raziel downed the last of her pink milk. Her large ears twitched, she heard the sound of rumbling. Less than a second later she felt the ground shaking ever so slightly. “Dodge!” Raziel shouted. Acting purely on instinct Raziel rolled backwards just barely making it out of the way before a Creep exploded from the ground just below Erika getting a good bite in on her. A second one came up right were Raziel had been standing, thankfully her ears were something to marvel at.

A large foxy grin comes across Raziel's face as she draws her blood red katana. “Aka'Ken was getting thirsty,” Raziel says, the thrill of combat already taking her, “Let's see how you monsters like the taste of my blade!” Seeing that the Creep that attacked Erika is busy being punched Raziel charges the one that had come for her, going in for a first strike then quickly pivoting on her feet and coming in for a second strike from the opposite direction.

[Sanguine double: Raziel attacks twice with Aka'ken 40*2 = 80]
[DODGE!!! Raziel barely avoids the attack]

Combat Info:

Creep

Creep

GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Level: 6
Creep 1 HP: 120/200
Creep 2 HP: 160/200

Creep 1 was put in a precarious spot as Erika began to pummel down onto its head. The first(-40 DMG) and the second(-40 DMG) managed to land successfully, but before the last attack came around, Creep 1 attempted to bite at Erika's leg. If it was successful, Creep 1 would spin its head around and would slam Erika to the ground.

Raziel's first attack successfully landed on the Creep 2(-40 HP) and caught it right on its side. The attack didn't have enough stopping power behind it to immobilize the creep however and as Raziel spun around for a second attack, it left her open for Creep 2's attack. Using this opening, Creep 2 attempted to make a direct headbutt attack on Raziel.

Damage:

Last edited by Creep on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Erika Zenith

Erika Zenith
The creep bit down unto her leg. Gritting with pain, Erika would be spun around in order to get slammed upon the ground. Loving carnival rides, she would not get disoriented and would put her arms out to catch her before getting slammed unto the ground. Pushing at it with her arms, she would take her foot out of it’s mouth, just as her hair started to glow even brighter than before. Jumping back, Erika would go into a low stance meant to charge towards her opponent. She was intending to bumrush the creep and attack while it’s confused, if it could become confused that is...

Looking over at Raviel, she saw that she was taking care of the other Creep very effectively. Nodding to herself, she would charge towards the Creep using her strength to push off the ground harder and increasing her own speed. Erika was intending on saving the energy her semblance had gathered in order to deal a final strike on either her own Creep or the Creep that Raviel was fighting, if she finished off her Creep before Raviel does.

Launching herself into the air above her, Erika would flip before falling in order to unleash a savage drop kick to it’s head before jumping off and punching thrice at the beast’s unprotected backside.

[Was bit by Creeper:20 damage]
[Did weaponless attack: 30|Did 3 weapon attacks:40|110 if all connect]

Combat info:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As Raziel went in for her second strike the Creep slammed into her with it's head. Luckily Raziel happened to be holding her sheath in the way providing some protection. So this thing wasn't exactly stupid. Raziel smirked wide, this was turning out to be more fun than she expected. Raziel jumped over the creep and landed behind it slashing downward as she did so.

A sublime golden glow began to engulf Raziel's body. “Who's the master?” She shouted at the Grimm. Using her now enhanced strength Raziel slashed at an angle towards the Creep's back. Raziel then ran around to the side of the Creep slashing sideways as she did. She ran past the Creep and putting some distance between herself and the Grimm, then pivoted about to face it. The golden glow began to recede as Raziel stopped using her semblance.

[Raziel got headbutted 15 dmg]

[Downward fox 40 dmg].
[Got your back 50 dmg].
[A slash to the side 50 dmg].

Combat Info:

Creep

Creep

GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Level: 6
Creep 1 HP: -/200
Creep 2 HP: 70/200

As Erika escaped from Creep 1, the creep managed to ready itself for Erika's next attacks. The creep watched carefully as Erika charged it. Creep 1 was ready as Erika jumped up and came down with a dropkick, and managed to successfully backstep and avoid the attack. Creep 1 however, was not ready for the series of punches which immediatly followed after, and took all three punches directly (-40 HP)(-40 HP)(-40 HP). The punches were enough to completely eliminate the creep.

Creep 2 couldn't react in time to Raziel's quick recovery and was open to her downward slash as she jumped over it (-40 HP). It's back left open now, Creep 2 was fully exposed to Razial's second attack, and took the full blow of it (-50 HP). Before the third attack connected to its side though, Creep 2 finally made its counter attack, turning its head and attempted to bite at Raziel's arm that was wielding the katana.

Damage:

[OOC: Apologies for the late post I've been a bit busy. Also in my last post I guess I forgot to change the healths of the creeps, but I fixed that.]

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale

Well I looks like Erika Took care of her Creep, time to finish this one. Raziel flourished Aka'Ken as she began to glow once again. Oh yeah this was what she was meant to do. That constant fear of death, the adrenaline pumping in her veins, really got her going. The Creep bit at the arm that wiled Aka'Ken. That was fine by her let the thing come. As it went in for it's bite Raziel flipped the sheath in the way of the bite.

“Time do die!” Raziel shouted at the Grimm before bringing Aka'Ken down upon it. She then lifted him back up turned him to a back handed grip and stabbed for the Creep's back. Next the lifted her foot up at slammed it into the side of the Creep full force. A hunger burned in Raziel, a hunger for more, more combat, more danger, more fun!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum