You are not connected. Please login or register

Training session between 2 Faunus (closed) (Lazu/Raziel/)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
Lazu was bored with not much to do after going on 2 hunts he wanted to fight a real person rather than just Grimm so he went to the training arena to find someone to spar against. He took his sword and wore his armour. He took his scroll and weapon and put his sword his back on the strap. When he got to the training arena he watched as others spared back and forth swords colliding and training. He decided to take to the training dummies and he started to slice at them with the sword. His tail lashed and his ears twitched. He hoped there would be someone who he could train with soon.

Lazu wondered what this person would look like their semblance or just even their weapon would be?. He waited and just kept striking at the dummies and he drew back once and he used his super speed and concentrated it and he moved at speed for a second and the sword impaled the dummies chest and came out the other side then he pulled his sword out. Then he saw the fox girl come down to the training area he walked up to her and waved hey need a training partner? and his ears twitched and tail moved back and forth as he held his sword. He noticed she was a fox faunus which was kinda cute.

He had already met some other hunters and huntresses there was kei,zan,erika who was a cat faunus like he was and gricelda who was also a faunus. He mewed a little as he stood there talking to the fox faunus.

Last edited by lazuskyler on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel's muzzle opened in a wide yawn as she walked down the halls of Syne. She really shouldn't have  stayed up so late least night. Luckily it was darker inside during the day so the light wasn't as bad outside. Her tail swayed back and forth behind her as she sauntered down the hall. Aka'Ken hung heavy on the belt of her combat outfit. She was heading to the training hall to get in some practice and hopefully keep herself awake.

Entering the arena Raziel was approached by a cat Faunus. He was kind of cute too. He asked if she wished to spar with him. Her ears twitched as she considered the idea. “Sure why not. Name's Raziel pleasure to meet you,” Raziel said with a foxy grin coming across her face. She saw that the cat carried a rapier, not her kind of weapon, but she knew that it's speed would pose a problem compared to Aka'Ken's. On the other hand she would have the advantage in power. Taking her place in the arena Raziel unhooked Aka'Ken and his sheath from her belt. She would have to be careful not to let herself get too carried away lest she actually end up in one of her fighting trances.

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
Lazu was happy to fight something that wasn't a Grimm for a change and a faunus like him. His tail lashed and his ears twitched and he asked the girl to spar with him and asked her her name. She told him it was Raziel. She drew her weapon which looked similar to a katana but he could tell wasn't cause it was a similar shape. He was ready he had his kick boxing skills if need be but for now he would stick to his semblance or weapon.

He mewed at her and he watched her get ready into position "well good luck to you this is gonna be fun" he noticed she used her sheath as well to fight which may be a problem as he only used one sword but it was fine for now he could probably handle it.
He drew his rapier and pointed it towards her "I hope your ready for a fast pace match cause I bring the speed" and he nodded at her and smiled when he said this. He gave her a look that said give me anything you have. Trying to throw off his opponent he stopped pointing his sword and just let it hang in his hand and waited for her to attack.

battle stats:

Last edited by lazuskyler on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Holding Aka'Ken by the sheath just below the guard in her off hand Raziel took a battle stance. Her tail lashed back and forth as she crouched ever so slightly, Tensing up her legs like a predator ready to pounce she watched everything about her opponent. The way he stood, the way he held his weapon, his armor, his tail movements.

“So you know my name, but what's yours, Kitty?” The words left Raziel's mouth with a long grin and a taunting air. The more distracted your opponent the easier it was to beat them, “En guard!” Moving with all of her speed she charged. When she got just within striking distance she swung Aka'Ken with all of her force. Half way through the swing she switched hands grabbing him by the handle aiming so that her swing would only hit her opponent with the very last few inches of the still sheathed blade.

[Sheathed blade attack 5+1=6*5=30 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
Lazu waited for the sword to strike and he listened with his ears for the sound of the sword moving and heard the blade coming closer to him. He waited and smiled at her and stood in a running pose and ran at speed using his semblance and put his weapon onto his back and ran past her attack round her in a circle looking like a blur moving round and round a hundred times then he stoped "i'm lazu skyler" and he jump kicked her straight in the stomach with out using a weapon and he ran back to his previous postition. He drew his sword again "welp now That's out of the way I said to you I was going to bring the speed" he winked at her "now its sword fight time" and he pointed his sword at her ready and waiting for her next attack.  He noticed that she called him kitty which made him laugh too.

Spoiler:

Last edited by lazuskyler on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As Aka'Ken went in for the strike unfortunately Raziel's opponent became a blur of motion. Damn, he's fast. As he moved he introduced himself as Lazu right before landing a solid kick to her stomach. Now that smarted, not the worst thing ever but still not pleasant. Lazu moved back to his position. Raziel's grin changed so a scowl, this guy pissed her off, big time.

“Well then, mister speed, let's see how you like this then, cat boy!” Raziel said anger in her voice. Taking the sheath in her left hand Raziel slowly revealed Aka'Ken's blood red blade from his home. She charged once again feinting an attack with Aka'ken. Just before an actual attack would hit she tilted him back on to her shoulder using the momentum to go into a full spin and crouching. She went for a strike at Lazu's happy place, his crotch, with the butt of the sheath in her left hand. Continuing her swift spinning motion Raziel swung at her opponents torso. Standing swiftly she attacked once more with her sheath aiming for Lazu's head.

[Shot to the groin 30 dmg]
[Sanguine strike 40 dmg]
[Headshot 30 dmg]

Combat Info:

Last edited by Raziel Mirandale on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
Lazu was surprised to see the bright red blade "im glad you noticed my speed foxy lady" he smirked. He was ready for her strikes but didn't expect her to go for a low blow especially early into the fight. He must have angered her cause her tone change. He used his own blades butt to counter her blade butt and whacked her blade but with speed as he spun around and used his speed to run in a circle once to block the surprise attack.

"Mr speed I like that it has a nice ring to it." he smiled at her and as she swung at his torso he put his hand on the hilt he used his own blade and struck back to knock her sword of its course then the third strike that was going towards his head he used his speed to avoid it and ran directly at her and pointed his sword forward and attacked her face  with the sword going straight towards it then at the last second raised the blade and sliced right to slice her face and hopefully leave a cut. Then he sliced at her ribs to then he used his speed and ran behind her and struck at her back.

Spoiler:

face slice

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As Raziel was expecting Lazu was able to dodge all of her strikes. A wide smirk came across her face. Now all she had to do was play the guessing game. This guy was fast, very fast. But he would be burning up his semblance like crazy. All she would have to do is out last his speed, while making sure that he continued to use it. Which means a lot of hitting nothing. That really pissed off Raziel. Oh this little cat was going to get the beating of a life time.

Lazu went in for a strike to her face, acting on instinct Raziel bent back out of the way of the strike. Oh no he didn't! As he went in for a second strike at her ribs Raziel swiped in front of herself blocking the strike. Raziel's opponent became a blur and acting on instinct she rolled forward. Teleporters and speedsters alike have one very predictable move: the auto flank. Attack from one side then teleport or super speed to the other and attack there. Turning around Raziel saw that she was right. A wide smile came across her lips, “You missed!”

Raziel clipped her sheath back to her belt and once again charged Lazu. This time she was not so much going to try and hit him as she was trying to force him to dodge. Taking Aka'Ken in both hands she went in with a flurry of three strikes. The first, a downward strike. The second, a sideswipe. Finally the third, an upwards slash.

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
Lazu realised she was smart and noticed his attacks and predicted them and she was kinda fast well not as fast as he was obviously but still quick which he liked about her. She was able to keep up with his attacks which was good. "your quite light on your feet Mrs fox lady". He smirked and used his sword and moved it upwards to block the downwards strike. Then he moved back and jumped out of the way of the side slash and finally the upwards slash he did a reverse moon sault back flip to avoid it with the sword still in his hands.

He then once again ran towards her once again towards her running at regular speed not using his semblance and he flipped over her jumping and in mid air and at the last second twirled downwards in a spiral sword attack aiming at her head. Then he ran at her again and he sliced once at her chest then he used his momentum and sliced towards her arm.

Spoiler:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Just as Raziel expected none of her attacks hit. For now she would keep up her attacks, though nothing fancy. She didn't feel like showing her full hand. This guy did have some acrobatic skills though, dodging her last attack with a back flip. He charged her at normal speed this time, then jumped above her. Not liking this situation Raziel once again rolled forward once again. And turned to face him. He went for her chest, which she blocked with her sword. His next attack went for her arm, she tried to dodge, but wasn't fast enough. His blade nicked her, drawing blood.

Raziel looked down at her arm, thankfully it hadn't hit any of her clothing, “Oh you are lucky kitty cat, just barely hit my favorite combat outfit.” Shuffling her feet she went in for another bout of attacks. She spun on her feet going in for a whirlwind attack, making sure to stop after three attacks so as not to make herself dizzy.

[Sanguine whirlwind 3 attacks 120 damage possible]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
she had good defence he noticed but he saw that she was cut and it was small but he felt bad for attacking her so he gave her an im sorry facial expression. "im very lucky to fight an opponent as good as you are it seems" he joked smiling. Then he was shocked and taken of guard by her whirl wind attack of three strikes which one caught him and grazed his ribs but he used his speed to move out of the way as she span and attacked and avoided the other 2 attacks and he ran towards her again and he sliced up once then at her feet then as she tried to walk up to him for an attack he ran past her at normal speed and jump kicked her straight in the back "that was sneaky and quick I like it" Lazu was thinking that the fox girl had more than she was letting on he needed to play it safe from here on out. Then he charged straight at her and sliced towards her legs then he did a few moon sault flips backwards to keep a distance from him and his opponent.

Spoiler:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel felt her blade hit Lazu. Well damn, she wasn't expecting that. Coming out of her spin the cat went for her feet, which being a Faunus was easy enough jump over. He ran past her, not even using his super speed this time. Again easy enough to dodge by stepping forward then spinning about just before he went for her legs. She swung Aka'Ken down to block the attack.

“Of course you're lucky! You get a chance to spar with the infamous Raziel and her sword Aka'Ken! Just pray that he's not thirsty, he has quite the taste for blood you know,” Raziel said to her retreating opponent. He was being careful now, not using his speed as much, time to switch tactics. As Lazu landed his final flip Raziel charged at him full speed. Her first attack was simple: a horizontal strike to his torso. Right afterward Raziel spun around going in for a second attack from the opposite direction. Finally Raziel turned around and attacked a third time aiming for Lazu's legs.

[Torso strike 40 dmg]
[Strike to back 40 dmg]
[Cut the legs 40 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
"infamous isn't the correct word for you and someone thinks highly of themselved not that there is anything wrong to have confidence in yourself" he chuckled at her comment. He used his speed once more and ran to the other side of the room to avoid all attacks she gave. Then ran at regular speed straight towards her and sliced once at her stomach then he slide under her legs then he used his sword as he slide under her and sliced at one of her leg in an upwards ark.

"how about this neat little trick" he used his semblance once more and he ran past her but this time he turned to the left and ran up the nearest wall and as he was on the wall not the ceiling and he used his speed and force to launch himself off of it and he flew towards her fast and he slashed at her ribs. Then he landed on the ground and pointed his sword back at her in an en guard position.

Spoiler:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Once again Aka'Ken hit nothing but air, This was starting to get laborious. Lazu charged Raziel and went for her chest, which was easy enough to block with a wide sweep from Aka'Ken. What happened next was completely unexpected. Lazu slid under Raziel and sliced at one of her legs. When he came up on the other side she spun around to face him. “Pervert!” She shouted at him as he ran towards the wall.

Seeing that he was using his semblance Raziel pulled Aka'Ken's sheath from her belt and took on a defensive stance. Lazu ran up the wall and jumped off it attacking her. Raziel dropped to her back holding up her blade right in the path of Lazu. “Let's see you dodge this,” Raziel said.

Following this Raziel stood up and came about to strike Lazu in the back twice. The first strike being a downward blow from Aka'Ken followed by a sideways strike across his back. “If you wanted to look up my skirt all you had to do is ask,” Raziel said Lifting up the skirt of her combat uniform showing Lazu the tight spats underneath.

[Raziel gets hit in the leg 10 dmg]

[Let lazu run into Aka'Ken 40 dmg]
[1st slash to the back 40 dmg]
[2nd slash to the back 40 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
As Raziel lay down and pointed her sword up to block his attack as he flew threw the air he pointed his sword downwards at where she was lying instead and landed thrusting the sword into the ground narrowly avoiding her own sword  hoping to attack her stomach.  "I don't see how trying to get a sneak attack on your opponent is perverted and I dodged it perfectly well thank you" he tilted his head in confusion and his ears twitched to her pervert comment.

He waited for the fox girl to slash at his back and at that moment he did a combat roll out of the way and then he pointed his sword and shot forward at regular speed then he noticed she lifted up her skirt which shocked him " I hope you don't do that to all the boys or am I  a special occasion" he winked at her then he then did a leg sweep then he jump kicked her in the gut.

Spoiler:
rib slice 30 damage possible

Last edited by lazuskyler on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel rolled sideways dodging the downward strike of Lazu's sword. He of course was able to avoid her two strikes to his back. He came in making a comment on her skirt lift and sweeping at her legs. Raziel hopped over this while blocking his kick to the gut with Aka'Ken's sheath. “Of course I don't go around sowing everyone my underwear, only the cute ones,” Raziel winked at Lazu before going in for her bout of blows, “my turn!”

She charged at him feinting a kick before simultaneously striking at one side with the sheath and striking at his other side with Aka'Ken. Right after she jumped back, while doing so she swiped at him with Aka'Ken. “You know for a fencer you're pretty tough. The last one I met barely took one blow from Aka'Ken before he ran away in a fit of tears,” Raziel complimented her opponent.

[Side strike with Aka'Ken 40 dmg]
[Side strike with sheath 30 dmg]
[Slash with Aka'Ken 40 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
"huh who runs away from a weapon that's weird" he smirked at her comment of him being cute "so im cute or are you trying to destract me you foxy lady cause if so we can talk about it afterwards" He smirked at her and flipped back as she attacked him with the sword "im pretty good with my sword but so are you" He slashed with his sword at the sheathe to block it then the third strike came and he stood in an en guard position and he shot forward running and pushed his sword at the incoming sword strike to knock it of course. He used his elbow and got in close hoping to catch her off by supprise and whacked her with his elbow then he slashed at her face while close up and then jumped back and sliced at her sides.

Spoiler:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Lazu charged Raziel knocking Aka'Ken of course before he came in and elbowed her face. She took the elbow grinning the entire time. Lazu went in for a slash at her face, not nice, Raziel blocked it with Aka'Ken. Her oponent jumped back at struck at her side which was easy enough to block with the sheath she carried.

“Of course I'm good with a sword, I've used one most of my life,” Raziel said twirling about Aka'Ken. She charged once again. This time aiming for a jab at Lazu's chest. Then using his own tactic against him she slid under his legs attacking the inside of his thigh. When she came up on the other side Raziel jumped up and spun around with a strike towards Lazu's back. “I might just take you up on that little invitation, kitty,” Raziel said a flirtatious look on her face. Sure she was trying to distract him, but he was kind of cute. Though she would never get serious a little platonic relationship never hurt anyone.

[Got elbowed in the face 5 dmg]

[Chest stab 40 dmg]
[Sliding under the legs slash 40 dmg]
[Back slash 40 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
"so we will talk later then I guess " he smiled at her you are a very flirtatious foxy. I have trained with a sword most of my life too and done a little bit of kick boxing." As she tried to stab him in the chest he ducked out of the way. He wasn't surprised when she tried to use his own tactic against him as it was a smart play and as she slide under him to slice he did a front moonsault to avoid the slice to the back then he jumped back into position.

"so is there anything else you wanna say about yourself" he wondered where she trained and if she had any specialized training. He ran at her and sliced at her ribs to make sure she was focused on that then he round house kicked her swords sheathe at the edge of her hand to kick the hand too to make it fall out of her hand then he jumped and rolled then used his speed and stabbed straight towards her chest with enough force to knock her off her feet even if she blocked it.

Spoiler:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
“Well I like Pina Coladas,  getting caught in the rain, I'm not into Yoga," Raziel joked to the cat boy. She blocked his strike to her ribs with Aka'Ken. That was only a distraction; however, as Lazu kicked at the hand that held Aka'Ken's sheath, unfortunately Raziel was already going in for a strike with the sheath aiming for Lazu's side, this kept her hand from being kicked.

Lazu's next strike was a full power jab at Raziel's chest. Seeing that he was putting some serious power behind his attack Raziel did the only logical thing, she dropped to her back kicking at Lazu's legs as he came in for his strike. She then rolled out of the way should Lazu redirect his sword down at her. Coming up She struck at Lazu with a long sweep of Aka'Ken. All Raziel had to do was continue to whittle down the cat until he was low enough on aura to either give up or pass out.

[Sheath strike to the side 30 dmg]
[Kick to the legs 30 dmg]
[Swipe with Aka'Ken 40 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
"funny so you like music then thats good I prefer heavy rock and metal myself" he jumped back as Raziel used the side of the sheathe to attack and then as she went to kick at his legs as he charged at her he was able to flip over Raziel in a front moonsault over her body and he sliced at her arm as she rolled on the floor after was lying down.

"you sure like the floor a lot don't you" he smiled at her. Then as she went in for her attack he ran and slide under it and he ran up to her and he sliced at her stomach white her sword was away over his head as he slide under it then he turned at the last second while he was near her and lifted hi his right leg with speed and kicked her in the back with a spinning heel kick. He noticed she hadn't used her semblance yet and he wondered what it was and that was something to look out fire. He stood back in his en guard position regaining his breath a little bit.

Spoiler:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel's roll moved her out of the way of Lazu's strike down at her, if only just barely. “Well I don't mind going down every once in a while,” Raziel responded to Lazu's comment about the floor. As Raziel went in for her strike her opponent ducked and sliced at her stomach. Raziel blocked with her sheath. Not wanting an opponent behind her Raziel rolled forward avoiding the kick to her back.

“I have to say I haven't gotten this kind of work out in quite some time,” Raziel said spinning her shoulders. She charged again this time feinting an attack with the sheath and just before it would have hit Raziel went in for a stab with Aka'Ken. Moving quickly she spun around and slashed at Lazu's torso. Flowing that Raziel jumped backwards Making a third slice at Lazu as she did. All she had to do was wear down his aura then power up her semblance and kick his little cat tush.

[Stab 40 dmg]
[1st slash 40 dmg]
[2nd slash 40 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
"phew your telling me we both go back and forth like flies" he took a second to regain his breath panting a little bit and his tail and ears drooped then stood back up and so did his tail and ears then he whacked away her sword as she stabbed at him then as she lashed at his torso he used his speed and ran back to avoid both slashes then using the speed he ran at her and he ran around her really fast like you could barely seem him fast then he shot straight at her still using speed and he slashed then flipped once then again over her then sliced at her back then he kicked her round the back of the head with a roundhouse kick. He then stopped for a second to regain his breath again. This match was going to be a bit more just got to hang in there.

Spoiler:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
“Yeah well, I can keep this up all day!” Raziel said as Lazu charged her. He was using his speed this time, it would be incredibly hard to block this so instead Raziel chose to parry. She twirled Aka'Ken about in her hand creating circle of defense. Sure enough She felt Aka'Ken deflect Lazu's sword. He proceed to jump over Raziel. Again with the auto flank maneuver.  Raziel stepped forward just out of Lazu's reach dodging his strike. Raziel ducked and spun about going in for a strike to Lazu's legs with Aka'Ken. Luckily this moved her out of the way of Lazu's round house kick.

Raziel followed up her strike to the legs by going in for a powerful smash to Lazu's manly bits with Aka'Ken's sheath while standing up. A wide grin came across Raziel's face as she went in for a powerful headbutt directly at Lazu's face.

[Sweep the legs 40 dmg]
[Crotch baseball 30 dmg]
[Headbutt 30 dmg]

Combat Info:

lazuskyler

lazuskyler
"im glad cause so can I" He had to be careful now cause he noticed his aura was probably low and she still hadn't used her semblance which he was waiting for so he would have to restraint on using his semblance and aura for now. As Raziel sweeped his legs with the sword he jumped and he jumped onto the sheathe as she lifted it and he flip kicked her in the face then he jumped off and as she went for the crotch attack again which he rolled his head at he rolled under her sword's hilt then as she went in for the head butt he flipped over her and grabed her by the neck from behind her and he ran across the room with her still in his clutches with his hands around his neck and he used his semblance he hoped to gain the advantage and he ran and he threw her against the wall. "how about that for defence" he smirked.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum