The Esper Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Esper Project Empty The Esper Project Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 am

Aila Ilyushina

Aila Ilyushina
Enrollment Form

The Esper Project L4Linhq

Basic info
Name: “Huh. My name? Well the name I was born with would be Aila Ilyushina. People call me Esper, it’s easier that way.”
Birthday: “25th December 1999 I was born on one of the happiest days of the year. Ironic huh?”
Race: “Faunus. Wolf. Cyborg” she says, bearing her fangs.[Her bones and right eye are metal]
Height: “Ahahaha, my height and weight!? Are you going to be asking me about my three sizes next?”[150 cm]
Weight: [95 lbs]
Face Claim: Original art – Rendered by Sohoron.

Stats
STR:5[+1]
DEF:2
RES:2
SPT:3
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Group: Gadgeteers
Likes: “Hmm…” Deep in thought she leans back, pivoting her chair on its two back legs. With her arms behind her head and a smirk on her face, “I like you!” she laughed. “Well to be honest…” Bringing her chair back down with a ‘Thud!’ she examines the bit and bobs around the room to fill her mind with some inspiration. Suddenly out of the blue, her eyes glimmer with joy and her face leaked with excitement. “Power! I like power!”

Other things
- Music
- Sweet treats
- Cats
- The thrill of a battle
- The warmth of the afternoon sun

Dislikes: Her numerous fidgeting habits come to stop, the playful attitude that she had for the entire time is now no livelier than a dead corpse. The temperature in the room drops, a slight shiver pierces through the interviewer’s jacket. Small patches of ice formed over her clothes and skin. There was one near her lips. It cracked when she moved them to speak.

“I hate weaklings. Cowards. People who have no will to live or fight, people who can’t protect themselves or those around them. People who look down upon themselves.”

Other things
- Repetitive, easy work
- Manipulative people
- Passive aggressive people
- To depend on other’s
- People who are can’t stand up for themselves
- Fake compliments
- Idioms

Fears: She bursts into series of laughter and giggles. “Now why would I tell you that!?”

Things she fears
- People she can’t read
- Becoming disabled, unable of being independent
- To be a burden in battle, to feel weak or to be unable to do anything
- Growing old
- Clowns

Overall Personality: Aila as you could have most likely guessed is a very power hungry person. Yet she’s not the type who views power as raw strength alone, she sees power as a very vague thing. Someone could have lots of friends and those friends are his strength, someone could be weak but if they know how to manipulate their weakness and play with people’s emotions that to could be considered power.

Unlike most people who want strength to be great hunters or who seek strength to crush those who stand in their way, Aila seeks power for a very simple reason. She’s so power crazy because she enjoys the thrill of combat. She is addicted to battle. It makes her feel really alive, and that’s something an ordinary life can never satisfy.

On her regular days she goes around carrying a realistic looking, but fake plastic ‘bendy’ dagger which she uses to humors herself, teasing and taunting people, making it seem like she’s a person that is open and bold. But ultimately she finds it impossibly difficult to get close to anyone, because she is afraid of becoming dependent on others. Subconsciously there is a very small group of people whom she holds in extremely high priority. She tries not to show it but people in the group are the most important people to her, the only people she will risk her life for, the only people she will consider family.

“If you’re just going to sit there and whine about it, let me kill you now so I don’t have to watch a friend drop down to the level of those low lives.”

Aila is not the type of person to go and save just about anyone. She does not have that heroic blood in her; she saves those that are dear to her, those she will call family. In spite of all this, she can be really cold to those not in her box, even if they were the comrades in her team. If those people were to die, she wouldn’t pay their passing much heed. In her opinion, they’re no more than weak people who have died to stronger foes. It’s only fair that way.

Abilities
Aura type: Strength
Aura Color: Icy Blue
Color:

Semblance: Aila’s semblance ‘Freezing Sun’ was named by a scientist. The reason he gave that name is because she has the ability to freeze anything she touches. Unlike ice powers where she can manipulate or make ice out of thin air. Aila can only freeze things, but her ice powers aren’t just limited to water she can freeze, liquid metal, sweat, the ground to trap her opponents even her own blood to stop bleeding. It basically just requires her to be creative. Whenever Aila uses her Semblance both her right eye and her bones will emit a glowing icy-blue color, bright enough that the shape of her bones can be seen through her flesh. But since clothes cover most of her body, most of the time only her skull, neck, wrist, finger and thigh can be seen. A little something to know, Aila isn't very good at controlling her semblance making the temperatures around her a few C˚ lower or giving people a cold sting if they ever come into contact with her.

Item 1: Fion. Riagan. Two of Aila’s homemade weapons forged from the same person who made all of Aila’s gears. They're two individual cubes that she keeps on her and with a press of the button, transforms into twin blades.
Fion - Riagan:

Item 2: Physical armor - Tim or Timcanpy is a flying robot created by the scientist. It has a mind of its own and always stays a close distance around Aila. In battle it acts as a defensive item which sits in her pocket emitting a thin layer of force field over her skin increasing her resistance and durability, protecting her from physical blows. Tim is roughly the size of a golf ball and normally acts as a recorder, recording everything it sees.
Timcanpy:

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Aila Ilyushina on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

2The Esper Project Empty Re: The Esper Project Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Approved

3The Esper Project Empty Re: The Esper Project Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Removed from approved to fix stats

4The Esper Project Empty Re: The Esper Project Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Ah, it's been sorted, reapproved ^^