You are not connected. Please login or register

The good and the bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The good and the bad Empty The good and the bad Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Hey everyone! I have good news and bad news! The good news is I got a new job within 4 weeks of starting to look for a new one. YAY!!

Now with the bad: when this new job starts on the 21st of March I will be flipping my ENTIRE schedule upside down since I'll be working an opposite shift to what I'm doing now. As a result the first few days before the 21st and after it I might not be on since I'm trying to change my body clock. However I will be back, you can count on that.

you have been warned!

2The good and the bad Empty Re: The good and the bad Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
You better be! Or we'll find you.
Also congratulations on the job. I hope you like it.

3The good and the bad Empty Re: The good and the bad Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:14 am

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Alright people, here we go. Old job ended and new one is starting. Since my entire schedule is getting reversed I might have trouble responding during this coming week but I will be back in full swing once I get used to my new schedule.

4The good and the bad Empty Re: The good and the bad Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:49 am

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Alrighty, happy adjusting now!

5The good and the bad Empty Re: The good and the bad Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Okay, I am offically back since I'm used to my new work hours.

However there is a bit of bad news; thanks to my new work hours I'm not awake until 3pm. At that time on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays the free internet at my apartment kinda goes dead on me because of everyone wanting to get on. So until I get a new internet source, I'm not gonna be posting much during the weekend.

6The good and the bad Empty Re: The good and the bad Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
No worries, man. If that's how things are gonna be for a bit we can live. Just glad to hear you're used to your schedule now.

7The good and the bad Empty Re: The good and the bad Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Take your time ^^ Let yourself settle in proper, no need to worry

8The good and the bad Empty Re: The good and the bad Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:50 am

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
Alexander Davis wrote:Okay, I am offically back since I'm used to my new work hours.

However there is a bit of bad news; thanks to my new work hours I'm not awake until 3pm.  At that time on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays the free internet at my apartment kinda goes dead on me because of everyone wanting to get on.  So until I get a new internet source, I'm not gonna be posting much during the weekend.

Try seeing if an internet adapter/booster/LAN connection helps. Other than that good luck, irl before anything love~ Good luck~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum