You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Evening Empty Good Evening Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Kindlingrat

Kindlingrat
Good evening everyone, I've literally just signed up to this site and am in the process of creating a character for this RP. I've done a lot of RP in the past, but never a forum based RP such as this. Would it be possible to get some general advice on, well, everything here? Apologies for rambling, I'm a little nervous, haha.

2Good Evening Empty Re: Good Evening Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Toriera

Toriera
ELLOOOO~ And welcome to the site :3 Forum based RP are pretty easy to get use to and if you ever have any question, feel free to jump into the chat to ask a few or ten. It gets a bit crazy in there at times(all the time) but everyone is always willing to help. Look forward to seeing more of you around.

p.s. Here a welcome waffle /(^,^)>#

3Good Evening Empty Re: Good Evening Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Kindlingrat

Kindlingrat
Welcome waffle accepted gratefully. Thank you for your assistance, I'll join the chat as soon as I find it, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me soon!

4Good Evening Empty Re: Good Evening Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 pm

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Welcome aboard, glad to have on the site! The more the merrier yush? If you ever have questions I recommend checking out the Rules and Information about RP details. Of course you are always welcome join the chat or PM someone if you have any inquiries. See ya around partner :P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum