You are not connected. Please login or register

Evening adventures! (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Evening adventures! (Closed) Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Night had fallen on Syne and Eli was returning home from another weapons test. Once again there were quite a few duds that had.... disastrous results. Somehow Eli had gotten the chemical composition wrong for one of her grenades and it ended up turning the girl's skin purple. She looked practically like an eggplant! She couldn't be seen in public like this! So Eli had hid in the training arena until dark and now was in the process of sulking home under the cover of darkness.

"Aww man! How am I gonna get rid of this color! I mean it would've been cool to dye my hair this color, but my skin! This is the worst. But.... hey!" Eli just had a flash of inspiration! "I could use this to mark Grimm! It'd be easy to keep track of individual Grimm if they were dyed unique colors!"

Eli would have to design a system for projecting the chemical cocktail onto targets, but that shouldn't take too long. What would be the best way to do it? A spray, grenade launcher? Maybe individual bullets soaked in the chemicals?! Excitement welled up in the girl and she started to dash through the courtyard towards the dorms, too lost in her thoughts to pay attention to her surroundings. She felt the itch, the urge to build something. To watch something beautiful come from her own hands. The urge to be useful.

So an excited, silver haired, emerald eyed, purple skinned girl ran through the courtyard recklessly, heedless to her environment. Some would call her careless, Eli didn't mind though.

2Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:00 am

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

Aura: 180/180
Health: 120/120

S asha played about in the courtyard by herself, swinging the drying pole about like she was fighting targets that weren't there, all before being plowed over by a purple midget that sent her falling back to her bottom. She looked up to ask what the big deal was, but noticed she was completely and utterly purple. 'Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! This woman is purple! From head to toe purple!' She thought as she drew her phone and snapped a few pictures, then started dying of laughter. She had to put away her sword in order to continue laughing, and looked up at the girl as she did. Holy poop you are fifty shades of purple! You are so freaking adorable I could just die laughing and be reborn. What happened cute little purple girl? Sasha picked the girl up and hugged her, rubbing her head affectionately like the girl was a child, and for all she knew the girl could be. But she didn't stop before sitting down and putting the girl on her lap to be enjoyed by Sasha. I don't even care you bulldozed me. You are so unbelievably cute and adorable! But I must ask what did you do to be purple? Is this some kind of fashion sense I haven't heard of? Or did you blow up a spray paint can? Oooooh I don't even care you are so cute. Sasha giggled and toyed about, knowing full well she was gonna get slapped or something of the sort by her soon if she kept it up.

3Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Eli's thoughts were interrupted by a sharp collision, causing Eli to fall backwards away from the person she ran into. Eli rubbed her forehead with her hand and looked to see if the other person was okay. After all, it's not like Eli was walking or anything. She ran into the person full tilt.

"Hey... are you oka..." That was about as far as Eli got before the other girl started laughing. That wasn't what stopped Eli though.

As the girl went on a rant about how cute Eli apparently was all the girl could focus on was the girl's hair. It was silver..... like Eli's.... like..... she looks old enough to practically be her. But.... but.... but..

Suddenly Eli was picked up and hugged... sending her thoughts into further chaos.... Eli wrapped her arms around the girl and tenatively squeezed. Practically testing to see if the girl was real, if she actually existed. She buried her face into the girl's shoulder and took a deep breath.

"Are you.... really sis?......"

The girl's scent brought Eli back to her senses, she quickly attempted to scramble away and out of the girl's grasp. Her words finally processed in Eli's mind. Suddenly Eli started speaking very quickly.

"You're not sis! I'm sorry! I ran into you and knocked you over! I was just in a hurry to get to my dorm! I had an accident with a weapons test and I needed to fix it. That's why I'm purple! And well, if people see me purple they're gonna talk! Not that the rumors wouldn't be fun in the first place, but I gotta get a team! And who would want to team with "Plum Girl"? So I'm sorry that I ran you over, and I'm sorry that I called you sis!"

Eli bowed quickly in apology before standing back up and blushing slightly. Shuffling her feet nervously and looking down to the ground by the girl's feet.

"It's just that..... you're beautiful just like she was..."

Eli turned a deeper shade of purple in her face as it started to grow hot. She didn't know how the girl would take her flood of words, maybe she'd get offended by it. Hopefully not though, Eli didn't want to make enemies already at the school. In fact, she thought this girl was quite beautiful, and she seemed nice enough. Eli really wished she could get along with this girl quite well.

4Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:58 am

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

S asha felt the soft gentle squeeze of the females grip as she asked if she was her sister. The question set her back a bit as it was utterly random, and it made her question the young girls past. She went to hug a little more tightly but she was too late. The girl scrambled out of her grasp and got enough distance away from her to where she couldn't snatch her back up into her arms. She wanted to pick the girl back up but her words caused her to move back a bit, then walked forward to her. I wouldn't mind having a little plum girl on my team, seeing how precious you are. But I may have a team already, seeing as I'm set up with a dorm with three other females, and its 4 to a team, I don't think I can little sweetie. And sorry, I'm not your sister. She said with a frown to her last words. She wanted to pick up the girl with all her being and take her with her, but her mind said no.

'Poor girl.... She must have lost her sister with what I've assumed. I wonder what I can do....' She thought until she was called beautiful. She had a deep blush on her soft pale cheeks and finally picked the girl back up, putting her in her arms as she cradled her. Well, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. But if you'd like I'll be anything you ask me to. I can be your friend, not your girlfriend since I don't know you that well, I can be your sister if you ask. I'm not sure exactly if ill be good at something like that, but I can surely try if it will make you feel better. If I look like her, that's a bonus, but sadly ill never be able to fill the void in your heart that she was in, but I can play a part in your future if that's what you'd like. Hopefully I can be helpful and heal some of that pain your pain. Sasha spoke softly in her ear, laying her head on the plum colored girls. She gently rubbed her back, humming a soft peaceful tone to hopefully coax the girl to be a tad more happy.

5Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:47 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Eli was too busy talking and being embarrassed to hear the girl's explanation about her team and her apology. Once she was done, Eli looked up and saw the other silver haired girl blushing at her words. Eli couldn't help but let out a quiet giggle at how cute the girl was being. Before Eli could get a better look at the girl, it is dark after all and she's not a faunus, she was swept up into the girls arms again. Eli let out a small noise of surprise but didn't resist.

The girl held Eli and whispered to her, sympathizing with Eli's family situation, and explaining that she could be anything Eli wanted her to be. Friend, not a lover until they knew each other better, a sentiment Eli agreed with completely, or even Eli's sister. Eli's heart ached at those words. They were so sweet, so tempting. Would sis be okay if Eli had someone fill the place she would've taken while she was alive? She had been alone for a long time. Her adoptive parents were wonderful people and Eli loved them, but... it wasn't the same as when she was with Sis. Eli missed her deeply. The girl hummed to Eli and tears that Eli thought dried up a long time ago started to flow again. Eli buried her face in the girl's shoulder and laughed a little as she wet it with her tears.

"You're really nice, you know?" Eli's words were muffled by the girl's shoulder. "You do realize, that given time, at least in my eyes, all three of those options aren't mutually exclusive? Someone can be all three..."

Eli's face was blushing, but hidden by the girl's body, and it's not like it's easy to tell when Eli's purple, right? Hopefully not... suddenly warning sirens went off in Eli's mind. She thought back to the girl's words. 'Sorry to hear about your sister....' '...I'll never be able to fill the void...' '...heal some of your pain....' Eli never stated that her sister was dead. How did this girl know? If she knows about Eli's sister.... then she may know about the rest of Eli's family. If so.... she could be like some of the others. Being friendly and sympathetic up front, but when they think she doesn't notice, casting suspicious gazes her way. Could this girl be one of them as well?

Eli removed her face from the girl's shoulder and turned to look at the girl's face, her own still wet with tears. Her voice was slightly trembling as she spoke.

"How... do you know my sister is dead? I never told you that."

6Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

S asha nuzzled little miss plum while she held her, getting a sweet pleasant scent from her underneath all that paint. Strangely enough, she smelt nice. She smelt like home, her home, the one she left to come to Syne. The smell was almost bliss to her, and with her heightened smell she leaned her head forward, accidentally kissing her forehead. 'Oh gosh what did I just do?! She smelt so nice it was like I was having a memory! I gotta play this off or she will think I'm weird! Come on, think think think!' She screamed in her head while blushing softly, piping up after hearing her remark of her becoming what she said. She nodded softly, feeling her wet shirt press against her shoulder from the lovely girls face. She sat back down, pulling out a handkerchief and wiped away some of the falling tears. Well with your lovely green eyes you see correctly. I'm more then willing to be anything for you, you seem like you would be a good friend for me so I should atleast hold up my end. Lord only knows my roommate hates me. I don't even know with the other two. But we seem to be hitting it off nicely don't you think? She said with a sweet sentiment in her words. Sasha pulled out a comb and started combing her hair in an attempt to get the paint out.

Strangely enough, as some purple started rubbing off she found out the girls hair color. A lovely colored silver that caught her attention. 'Silver hair? Do I really look like her sister? I mean... I guess if her sister had the same hair color as her I can kinda see it. It's pretty and straight, flowing with the wind as she moves instead of being caught in her face. Maybe I should take some beauty tips from her, after she leaves to clean up.' She thought to herself as she wandered back down memory lane. Her next line broke her from this trance as she looked into her face, catching on to the vocal patterns changing. She was scared for a moment, yes it was odd she guessed correctly but it was a guess, something her cousin taught her previously to pick up certain key words and actions. In an attempt to try and think, she wandered down a dark path, memory lane had a road block.

'My cousin... My cousin, cousin Dianous... Oh my gosh I really forgot about him. We played together when we were little... How could I have forgotten him?!' She looked deeper into the girls eyes, her body shaking for a moment as tears flooded from her eyes. I spent alot if time with my cousin for some time while we were younger, our parents were close so we were around each other alot. He taught me alot of things, things to this day i use often. Like reading people, people I should avoid, words to listen to and actions that follow in order to be safe. That's why I guessed, but behold I was right. I had a cousin, a pink haired goofy kid, I stayed the night at his house alot so I learned from him. But I was broken off from him long ago. He told me I shouldn't be around him anymore because he was turning into a monster. His father died by grimm and he pushed me away to protect me from what he may become. I still have his number... But I'm sure he doesn't want to see me. He probably forgot about me now that I think if it... That pink haired dummy was always forgetting things after his dad died, I miss him, and he probably doesn't want to see me again. I'm-I'm sorry, I shouldn't bore you with such trivial things. When you held me and spoke of your sister I could feel it in your voice, I could feel pain. I'm sorry you had to go through that, nobody should go through losing their family. Sasha spoke with tears running down her face, she was a bit distraught, wondering about her family, the girls family, and what she could do to help relieve her from her sorrow. The tears stopped as she used her handkerchief on herself, rubbing away her tears as she started holding the girls body to her chest like a soft teddy bear.

7Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Eli didn't comment on the kiss the girl gave her forehead. But it certainly caught her off guard, causing her mental processes to stop right until the moment the girl started explaining how she knew Eli's sister was dead. An explanation that Eli listened quietly to. The girl was incredibly observant, a skill that Eli wasn't so sure she had herself. But while the girl was explaining a little of her past and her talents Eli took this as an opportunity to get a good look at the girl comforting her.

Her most striking feature was the silver hair that Eli noticed, mistaking the girl for her own sister in her surprise. It really was beautiful, so wispy it was almost ethereal, it practically glowed in the moonlight. As for the rest of her. The girl was taller than Eli, but that wasn't really anything special. EVERYONE is taller than Eli. She had a rather petite build, the most enchanting sapphire eyes you could ever see, and HOLY COW THERE'S A TAIL. SHE'S A FAUNUS! It wasn't until now that Eli noticed the girl was actually a Faunus. Looking harder, she noticed it was a fox tail, and with that information, Eli's heart soared and she melted into a warm gooey puddle of joy on the inside. Eli loved foxes, Eli loved Faunuses too, put both together and it's a powerful combination.

This girl was really really cute...

But now was not the time for that, the girl had started to cry after her story was finished, and as she dried her tears Eli slowly moved and wrapped her arms around the girl in an embrace. Eli strained to reach up and somehow managed to start petting the girl's hair on her head.

"You've been through a lot too, haven't you? It's okay. I'll be here for you."

Eli looked up at the girl and beamed at her, having fully recovered from her earlier fit of crying. After all, Eli isn't really one to dwell on the past, especially when someone else is in need, like with this girl right now. She may be offering herself up for Eli's whims, but Eli had a feeling the girl needed someone there for her just as much as Eli does.

"You qualify! If you are willing to accept it, you can be my sister, friend, lover... maybe... or even all three!" Eli finished with a giggle. Before blinking and making a surprised noise.

"Oh my name is Eliara! Though feel free to call me Eli.... or...." Eli blushed furiously, "....or Sis."

8Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:07 am

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

S asha watched the girl intently, nodding to her words of her having a hard time. She nuzzled Eli more, coming back with more tears. Yeah... And now my heart hurts.... I feel like I've lost so much in life already.... I miss my cousin! He was always there for me as a child, but I haven't seen him in so long.... I gotta see him.... I'm calling him now, I don't care if he is sleeping. I have to see how he is doing.... She drew her phone from her pocket and threw it in speaker as she called him up, the phone rang a few times as the wait killed her. Suddenly in mid ring she was answered with a rather cruel voice. Seriously people its late! Who the heck is calling me now? Who is this?! How'd you get this number?! He shouted in the phone, Sasha remained quiet for a moment, before speaking up. S-Sono? Is that you? Sonovonori Dianous? It's Sasha.... Your cousin... Seriously? Sasha? That crybaby snow haired brat? What do you want? Its been so long... How are doing? Where are you? Can I see you? Im fine. How are you? I'm at a school called Syne. You? And no. Hell no you can't see me. Im good! And Syne?! Really!? I'm here too! But why can't I see you? Why?! Have you really not changed in the years we've been alone from each other? I miss you.... What a coincidence. More reason to hide. And nope, still crazy. Sono you goof... It's been too long. What do I have to do to prove I can be around you again... Like old times.... Prove you can hold your own with a fight against me. Ill even let you bring as many people as you want to help, but beat me or hold your own, that's proof enough. I don't care which, though you will be at a disadvantage either way. Alright. Ill call you when I'm ready. Fine. See you soon. Don't get your hopes up. I'm going back to sleep until then. Bye. He said hanging up.

Now she was ecstatic, hopping up and down and even started dancing with Eli in excitement as she was getting what she wanted. Yes yes yes yes yes! He is actually willing to come here! Eli I knew it wasn't a coincidence that we met! You are like a good luck charm I swear and I love you! I mean sis! I mean.... Gosh I don't even know I'm so happy! She twirled around in happiness but stopped when she realized what exactly she accepted. She had to try and win a fight against her crazy cousin, one she hadn't seen in years. Who knew exactly who he became, what he used, what he even looked like. Suddenly her face turned pale as a ghost, and she looked down to Eli. Eli.... I have to fight my cousin.... Last I knew he was a foot taller than me and going crazy... God I wonder what I just got myself into.... I'm gonna get my ass kicked..... She spoke in a sad tone, tears coming back to her and her subconscious was filled with bad thoughts and sadness. She held Eli close, not wanting to let go.

She shook in fear, brushing her fingers through Eli's hair as she was terrified.  S-s-sis... I'm scared. I don't think I could beat him... I don't think I could even bring myself to hurt him. I may freeze up and trip, putting myself at risk. I know he won't care what he has to do to prove a point, he will probably put me in the hospital. I know he won't try and kill me but he might accidentally, then that means I can't be anything for you.... I have to win. I have to beat him for you. After all its why you are here that I even remembered him. Thank you.... Thank you so much sis.... If by some stroke of luck I win ill introduce you to him. Please don't hate him, he only does what he has to because he cares. He doesn't want to hurt me, he just wants me to be safe from him. Sasha smiled to her, letting her know it was okay, that everything would be okay even though she had no idea the outcome. She didn't know what was going to happen, and as she held Eli she was shaking harshly, almost like a hurricane was going on in her body. She kissed Eli's head again as she broke from the hug, sitting on the fountain as she held her head in her hands.

9Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Eli watched as the girl called her cousin. Quietly listening to their conversation Eli slowly started to develop an opinion on this girl's cousin, and that opinion was he was a complete and total jerk. Seriously, he better have a good reason to be treating her like that. No one should act like that to anyone, ESPECIALLY to Eli's sister figure. At least, if they would like to keep enjoying the sweet smell of oxygen. Sis seemed happy though, so that is a good thing... at least.

Wait..... She called Eli sis... and stated that she loved her. Causing Eli to go a deep purple from blushing again. But that was short lived.

Sis stopped twirling and dancing and suddenly got scared. Which concerned Eli. She then stated she had to fight her cousin, the strand of hair on Eli's head that looked almost like an antenna started wagging back and forth quickly, almost like Eli was excited about the possibility of a fight, which isn't far from the truth. Eli was excited about the possibility of herself being in a fight, but not sis. If she can help it, sis won't get hurt at all.

Sis started to hold Eli again and explain her fears, to which the girl quietly listened to, but had come up with a solution to Sis's problems already. Sis was scared, there was no denying that. It was all Eli could do from blurting out that she was being silly and interrupting sis. She didn't blush again when Sis kissed her forehead and broke off either, there was too much on her mind. Eli thought for a moment as Sis sat on a fountain, before taking a few steps forward and standing directly in front of Sis. Her hair antenna waving happily like a puppy again.

"It's simple then, isn't it Sis. We just have to pound him into the dirt until he sees reason. I can do that for you if you'd like. You may freeze up, but," Eli grinned widely, "I won't. If he needs a fight, I'll give it to him~!"

It was a fantastically simple solution, Eli was no stranger to combat after all. She loved a good Grimm hunt, and a good brawl. This man needed Sis to fight him in order to even speak to him, Eli would destroy him on Sis's behalf if necessary. She had the tools, and it was the perfect opportunity to test some things as well. Eli had some ideas, not all of them safe, but ideas nonetheless, and she wanted to put them into action.

10Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

S asha sat almost depressed now as thoughts flooded her brain, her movement being uneasy and she shook back and forth a bit as she had to come up with a plan of taking down her psycho cousin. So far she felt a pit in her stomach grow as she started feeling like she would more or less lose because she had no idea of her cousin anymore to devise a plan to fight, she had her semblance which was vision based but she wasn't too sure on how that would affect someone like him. He announced on speaker that he was crazy, and from their past relationship as family she knew all too well he wouldn't lie about something like that. People self announce they were crazy, but with him she actually believed it. He was a lunatic when she met him, who knew now what he really became in their time apart. She lifted her head when Eli spoke to her, getting a faint smile on her face that grew wider by the second. Eli.... You'd really do that for someone you just met? The worst part is we know nothing about him except that he is deranged. But if you think we can do it, I'll trust you. I'm just afraid.... I want my family back but that means I.... We have to win. She spoke, pulling Eli back to her. If it wasn't known already Sasha was a very touchy feely person, she enjoyed physical contact and emotion so Eli was a perfect fit for her to love upon, with the fact Eli didn't seem to mind. Eli, I think we are ready. I'm gonna call him now, but... I want to brush your hair again until he arrives. It's soothing. She said as she pulled Eli on her lap on the fountain and pulled out a brush and her phone, calling up Sono on speaker as she started brushing Eli's purple hair. After a few rings he answered. That was quick. You got everything you need Yaya? Where you at. Yeah, I haven't heard you call me that in a long time. Anyways I'm out in the courtyard by the fountain, you know where that's at? Yeah yeah, some things just stick like glue. And yeah, give me a moment and ill be down there. He hung up once more, Sasha then put her phone away and continued brushing Eli's hair.

Sasha had a big smile on her face now, feeling more confident in her and Eli's abilities so she bobbed up and down as she brushed her hair. Sis, I can't believe this is really happening. I get two family members in one day, what are the chances of that? It all feels like a dream, and I don't want to wake up from it. Everything tonight has just been so surreal I can't believe it. I have you, and I'm getting him. Gosh I feel like I just won the lottery! She jumped up and started dancing with Eli once more, a large grin on her face from sheer excitement almost causing her to shake about. She pulled out her phone and played some music for them to dance to. Eli. Eli. Eli Eli Eliiiii dancing around randomly for no point at all. Sister. Sister. Sister sister sisteeeeeer. I'm so freaking happy! She jumped about, and then all so suddenly she heard something scrape against the floor behind her. She looked behind her to see a man dragging a large sword across the ground in baggy sweatpants, a black tank top, and a get black mask. The dancing stopped as she fully turned to watch a giant approach them.

There were countless scars coating the mans body, and as the mask was removed she saw his face, the scar down his eye followed by one on his neck, and the pink hair in the night identified who it was. Sonovonori Dainous? Is that you? The man raised his arms to the side, lifting the large blade in his hand like it was paper. He dropped his arms, the blade hitting the ground and he spoke. Sasha Manusika. And.... Purple friend.... Seriously why is that woman purple? He asked raising a brow to her. He looked over to his angel haired cousin Sasha, planting himself on the fountain near them as he looked up to them, keeping focus on the two. Seriously Sasha, what caused this epiphany? We haven't talked in roughly 9 years, and here you are calling me in the middle of the night so suddenly? What's up with that? Is it her? Kiddo, I wanted you away for your safety, it's not like I hate you. Hell I couldn't hate you, but I don't want to hurt you. I'm still not sane, and its for your best interest you call this off. He spoke in a tone that seemed heartbroken. Sasha moved closer to him but watched him point his sword in her direction to cause her to back off. She held her arms out to hug him but he didn't move his blade. She dropped her arms and he dropped his blade back to his side. Sono... I want to hug you... Please. And yes, she caused me to remember.... I'm sorry I forgot about you. Are you mad at me? He shook his head, chuckling. No no no, I'm not mad at all. And you can't touch me, unlike you I hate physical contact. I just feel like you should have continued not remembering me. I'm a bad man Sasha, you shouldn't associate with me. Your friend is a lot better then I am or will be, you should stick around her, not me. And don't give me no crap on being around the both of us. Are you sure you wanna do this? It's not a good idea Yaya. I don't care! And you used to not be like that. But yes, I want to do this. I have to do this! Sono, this is Eli, my new sister. Sis, this is my cousin Sono.

11Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Sis seemed cheered up by Eli's words, as especially evident by her pulling Eli into another embrace. Eli nodded slowly, doing her best to conceal the ever widening grin on her face. A fight was brewing, it was going to be here any moment. It had been far too long since Eli had a good fight. Not since that snake. If there was one thing Eli reveled in, it was fighting. The smell of gunpowder, the metallic taste of blood, the clashing of metal on metal, the screams of pain, it all blended together into a marvelous symphony that was almost intoxicating. It was going to happen again, and soon. Eli could barely contain her excitement.

Sis moved Eli to sit in her lap properly and spoke on the phone with her cousin. Eli listened quietly to the conversation. Sis started to brush Eli's hair, Eli subtly relaxed at the feeling of the brush going through her hair, but she was still tense with anticipation. Sasha's cousin seemed to not want anything to do with her, which was incredibly confusing to Eli, family is extremely important right? Well... with the exception of Eli's parents... but Eli drove that thought out of her mind entirely. They're dead. Good riddance.

Sis was still reveling in the chance to see her cousin again, stating that it seemed surreal. As Sis pulled Eli up again and started dancing Eli followed her steps closely. A slight smile on her face for a moment before something popped into her mind. Eli's expression grew serious as she looked up at Sis.

"Sis. Someone is going to be hurt. Whether it's you, me, or your cousin... someone is going to be hurt tonight. And I refuse to let that person be you... is that okay?"

Before she could get an answer from Sis another presence announced itself. Sis jumped and Eli calmly turned to face the newcomer, her body language shifting from relaxed to deadly in an instant as she got mentally ready to start fighting at any second. Starting to ground her body weight, lowering herself ever so slightly. Eli gave a quick look over of the newcomer.

Well if there was one thing he had, it was intimidation factor. It was getting to a ludicrous extreme with how he was pushing his "Dark, brooding, and mysterious" look... it was almost comical. The massive sword was a nice touch though, but Eli has always had a soft spot for weapons. The man removed his mask and revealed his heavily scarred face, which complimented the ones crisscrossing his body as well.  Well... it's not like Eli didn't have her own scars... she doesn't remember where she got hers though... so there's really no story to dwell on on that one. Her chest burned slightly when she thought about them though.

They started talking and Eli started to gather her own opinion from the man's words as they spoke. Quietly Eli reached underneath her dress and pulled something out of her thigh holster. It was a small black, metallic, and rectangular object with a button on it. Eli pushed the button and with a grinding sound the object quickly expanded to a large crowbar, black with a red head. Blue energy lines coursed throughout the weapon and a faint hum emanated from it.

Sis introduced Eli to "Sono" and Eli nodded.

"It's... well... something to meet you. I can't necessarily call it "nice". I have to say though." Eli's eyes narrowed dangerously as she pointed the crowbar at Sono. "I seriously doubt your insanity plea. If you were really insane, and a threat to Sis, you would've attacked her already. So either you're faking it, or you are seriously harboring some animosity towards Sis"

Eli displayed a wide grin with a slightly sadistic undertone. Her body trembled in anticipation as she spoke.

"If it's the latter, I'm going to start breaking bones in your body until you cut that shit out. Don't worry. I know a good nurse, she'll fix you right up, good as new."

12Evening adventures! (Closed) Empty Re: Evening adventures! (Closed) Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

S asha heard Eli's words before she got distracted and even though she didn't reply she felt a little more at peace knowing that she would help take him down while trying to avoid Sasha getting hurt. Her eyes started flickering colors but Mina had yet to show her ugly face in the mix. Sasha felt her trying to claw her way out and did her best to keep the beast at bay, but when the fight started she had no control over Mina what so ever. She softly petted Eli's head and kept thinking to herself that they would either win or get close enough. Again thank you Eli for helping me with this. Ill do whatever you ask later if we win or don't. I owe you that for being so sweet. Sono cracked his aching neck ever so quietly as he listened to Eli speak. He wasn't mad or upset in the least with her words, as she had her own opinion like anybody else. He spoke to her in the most peaceful voice he could. Well Eli, you are right and wrong. I can admit my brain is a little dysfunctional, I may not be insane but I'm not sane either. I don't know your history, I don't even know Sasha's. I could ramble on about mine but I don't know you too well so I won't, yet anyways. Who knows how this fight will even turn out, I feel like crap from 2-3 fights today alone and I left my pills in my room to help her take advantage of that. And it's not needed to attack her right off the bat, I atleast have some common sense and I knew she'd want to talk. I care for her don't get me wrong, she is one of the only family I have brave enough to try and reach out to me. I love her, you can tell by now how sweet, loving, and clingy.... She can be. But we are dragging this out. Lets do this.

He got up and moved about 30 feet away from them, readying himself as he moved his mask back on. Sasha gave Eli a quick hug before turning to him, staring into his mask as she froze up a bit. She shook her head and looked at Eli with a smile, prepared for the worst. You are right. Eli, lets kick his butt! She yelled as she drew her swords and charged, forming an X with her blades as she leaped at him but froze up once again.. He caught on to her body movement and swung down to throw the blades down leaving her defenseless and blew her defenses right open, grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and tossed her back. She landed and rushed again, but he sidestepped her attack and pushed her away from him. Even with the weight of his sword he moved around like it was weightless, and when she leaped at him once more he moved the blade under her feet flat ways and sent her flying in the air, seeing her land in a tree some odd feet away. Now she was upset, and Sasha rushed back over and swapped to just the drying pole and swiped, watching as he blocked and reached forward, grabbing her softly by the head and flicked her at Eli. Sasha landed mere feet from Eli, and nodded as to tag team him now that she kind of thought he wouldn't swing his blade to harm her, which was oh so wrong. She moved forwards, her body looking like it was dancing as she got closer in an attempt to thrust with her blade.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum