You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Warm Evening (Closed/White Sisters)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
With the change of the hours the temperature had once more began to rise. Different hours of sleep meant little to most, barring that first crusty eyed morning of grogginess and the five minutes of clock adjustment, but to Richard that had meant a fair bit. On this day in particular. Being so lately he had completely forgot to adjust his clocks, let alone his sleep schedule. As a result he'd missed something rather important.

With the CCT down shortwave radio was the only real option for ranged communication, barring carrier bird. The short man sighed, sat at the edge of the courtyard which looked over the forest. Legs dangling as he rested atop the wall. The sun was on the horizon, ready to dip bellow it. Really the man he was trying to contact's airship would have flown by two hours ago by now. An ape lay next to him on the large wall, curled up and napping soundly. Richard sighed as he lightly ruffled the fuzzy beast's head, he was growing far too soft around this one.

He yawned slightly, debating giving up for the night... but he had slept out here before, he could again. He really wanted to get a couple words in to his old mentor about his new disciple. Maybe the chimp had a name? Maybe he had a home he'd want to return to? Richard sighed once more, for once he felt the need of some sort of company. He didn't want to awaken his pet but... someone would be great right now.

He sat alone at the edge of the stone courtyard.

Last edited by Richard Lionheart on Tue May 03, 2016 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luka White

Luka White
As the sun was starting to go down it was taking the light form it with it. Luka was out doing some running around but she did miss judged the time she had so she started to speed up what she was doing. She was able to make the last airship for the night. "O-oh man ok i-i made it." She was talking to her self it was low enough so no one could really hear her. As the Airship landed at the school Luka got off and walked to her room to put her things away in her room. As she was about to sit down she remembered she still had a bag outside her door full hmmmm.....some underwear. She than rain out her door to get them but she hit the door closing it and locking it behind her.

She grabed the bag and turned to go back into her room but it was locked and her key a.k.a. her scroll was in her room. "Di-did i........jus-just.....lock my self out of my room?.........." She than walked out of the girls dorm too see if she can find a staff member to see if they can unlock her door. As she walks around the courtyard she seen someone and walked up to him. "Hmm hel-hello a-are you ok? di-di you loc-lock yourself out of your do-dorm as well?"

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
A deep sigh echoed across the courtyard, comprised half of boredom and half of tiredness. It had become evident that Gyro would not be answering the call, that or perhaps he had tried and Richard himself had been much too late. Either was possible he did suppose. The short man gently ruffled his pet's head once more, still staring out toward the sunset.

"A Hunter's life is a lonely one my partner, I suppose I'm fortunate to have even you... though I'm not the best at-

Richard almost leaped from the very wall he was sitting on as a stuttering voice called out behind him, struggling to keep his balance he managed to throw himself backward and promptly fall off the wall that way. He met the ground with a mighty thud, the ape above not even stirring from his sleep. With a groan and a growl the short man rose, turning to the one who had surprised him. Alike most everyone he'd ever met, this woman was taller than him.

Her clothes were strange to say the least, leaving some areas exposed while others easily caught, but her hair was... ugh. He couldn't do this right now. He just couldn't... and it disgusted him.

He frowned at himself slightly, he lied to himself that it was probably just the hit on the head. Otherwise he'd totally have analysed this woman by now. Totally just the hit in he head.

"No, I was just out here waiting for someone. Have you considered breaking down the door? That'd be the easiest way around it, quickest to, although... I haven't tried it but there may be another way around your predicament," He finally spoke, much against his nature and immediately regretting telling her that he had an easy way to open her door. He groaned once more, "I'm Richard by the way... yourself?"

The Ape's ears twitched slightly, a small smile seeming to form on the ape's mouth.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum