You are not connected. Please login or register

First Day {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Day {Open} Empty First Day {Open} Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Ourian

Ourian
"Finally... Mom, Dad... I made it... I'm finally at Syne..." Ourian muttered as he looked out of the window towards Syne Academy. It truly looked as amazing as the ads. Making sure that his gauntlet, Liberator, was secured on his left hand and Seeker, his three foot long gauntlet blade, was in its collapsed form and secured on his right, he grabbed his bag and checked the time on his phone. It was 9:55 am, only five minutes remained until he was finally where he belonged.

As the airship landed at the dock, Ourian rose from his seat and walked out and took his first steps towards his new home, smiling all the while. His silver hair swayed in the breeze as his violet eyes stared off in the distance towards Syne Academy. While he did feel happy and content, he also felt the butterfly-in-stomach sensation that usually came with nervousness as he continued to remember that he would probably be somewhat older than the other students attending the academy. He just shrugged it off.

"Well, I DID enroll late..." He muttered as he shouldered his bag and began walking to the school. Approaching the front door, he stopped and took a deep breath.

"Time to finish the legacy left to me." He said smiling as he snagged a glimpse at his gear, then opened the door.

2First Day {Open} Empty Re: First Day {Open} Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:42 am

Ourian

Ourian
Opening the door, he noticed that it wasn't the front door as he thought it was, but rather the entrance to the cafeteria where a number of students were sitting around eating, playing games, talking to friends or studying. Walking around, he noticed that the dishes in the cafeteria looked very appealing: Turkey and gravy, chicken, sushi, a wide variety of fruit and all of it looked fresh and juicy, orange juice and lemonade, eggs, and his favorite: Ramen, and it wasn't just some school grade ramen either; it had all the fixings: Shrimp, pork, miso, onions, everything you could think of.

"Wow. The food alone is a big improvement from the schools back at home..." He muttered as he continued past the tables and tried to find a place to sit down. He didn't have any classes since he had just arrived and he was to get his schedule tomorrow, so he didn't know what to do at this point except sit down and tinker with his equipment.

Opening up his bag, he pulled out his tool kit and took Seeker off his arm and started adjusting it, hoping that he can fix the slight hiccup it had when the blade collapsed into gauntlet mode.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum