You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion: Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion: Library Empty Suggestion: Library Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:27 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
I was wondering if an official library section could be added? For studying/downloading updates for scrolls/tutoring/etc. I know it's not needed, but it would be a nice touch.

That is all, thank you.

2Suggestion: Library Empty Re: Suggestion: Library Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
If it's logical for the school to have something, Syne has it. It is true with a library too.

I agree it is a pretty common one and could have it's separate section but it's not really necessary. Same could be said about the cafetaria or great hall and such, but if we make too many sections, they would be quite empty.

Still, the idea has merit, we'll think on that :P

3Suggestion: Library Empty Re: Suggestion: Library Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
Jet Jeyson wrote:If it's logical for the school to have something, Syne has it. It is true with a library too.

I agree it is a pretty common one and could have it's separate section but it's not really necessary. Same could be said about the cafetaria or great hall and such, but if we make too many sections, they would be quite empty.

Still, the idea has merit, we'll think on that :P

True, maybe just have an "Assorted or Miscellaneous Syne Academy section? Pools/Assembly Halls/Library/Etc?
I understand you don't want a ton of empty sections. I was actually wondering for organization's sake.

4Suggestion: Library Empty Re: Suggestion: Library Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
That's not a bad idea, but that is mostly the purpose of the Syne Academy general section (basicaly posting in Syne Academy forum, not any of the subsection.)

Still, it's worth consideration ^^

5Suggestion: Library Empty Re: Suggestion: Library Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna
Jet Jeyson wrote:That's not a bad idea, but that is mostly the purpose of the Syne Academy general section (basicaly posting in Syne Academy forum, not any of the subsection.)

Still, it's worth consideration ^^

Thank you for considering me dear.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum