You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Love Reunited (Private: Talel & Kaiwen Zhu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Talel

Talel
The trip was long, the few days being on the Sky Ship, his back aching from being cooped up all that time in a small room, even though he could have gone to the upper decks, the blonde locked young male, with eyes like a forest. Looking up at the azure ocean that was littered with ivory puff balls and a blazing yellow orb radiating warm rays of heat to the land, and along came the dazzling cool breeze, grasping at the golden stands that fluttered from his head. Dancing and waving as they were being cradled by the hands of the wind, like a mother cradled a baby, tender and gently, with the breeze dying down and his uniform hitting the intense sunlight, making the various colours pop out. Vibrant yellow upon deep blue, bleach like white, and velvet like reds, a large contraption strapped to the back of his waist, seeming to hold a handle of some kind.

White in hue much like his attire, and yellow and blue to it's frame, and grasped in the left hand was a duffle bag, the armor covered appendage with a golden or bronze like armlet, tan peach coloured skin hitting the sun, complimenting his handsome facial features. And a bright pearl white smile, for this youthful man was something of another kind holding a rather child like aura "So this is Syne, this is going to awesome!" "Yeah!" A rather unusual set of words echoed through the air, rather vibrant words he said with a rather exotic accent, much like that of a rolling thunderstorm. For it seemed like his R's were rolling off his tongue, only basked in a tender tone which seemed to be much more mature than what the lad appeared, upon setting foot on the grounds a pair of unique looking boots, dark blue in tone.

Above the ankle held large ivory toned knee guards that clung up past his knee's, but only slightly as he walked down the platform onto the grounds of Syne, not sure what to think of the new region. "Amazing, this is nothing like Vacuo, such vibrant green tree's, wondrous blue lakes, and the smell." He said before taking a whiff of the crisp clean summer air. "Tis like a array of aroma's hitting my senses, I smell bread cooking in the distance, the scent of lovely perfumes clouded in the air." "This is going to be interesting, I can't wait, if only you were with me... Kaiwen... my love." "My darling desert flower." His rather sadden tone lifted into the air now, thinking about the girl he loved, the smell of Desert Flowers on her, which was why he always smelt like them now a days, he he too wanted to be masked in that scent. "But enough dwelling on the sadden past, onward I must go!"

He said to himself, trying to stay positive, for nothing in life would be attained if he was always negative, and letting sadness consume his thoughts, wandering the campus, and trying to find his way, and also trying to learn the land better. For Bellmuse was not like Vacuo, there where no large sand dunes, no Mercenaries dwelling around every corner, this place seemed more peaceful, or rather more than what everyone must fear. "Hmmm... now where to go next?" More of his eccentric like vocalization, the more colourful way of speaking, twas not that he himself was dull, tis the way he spoke, and how his accent was placed, two or more few people pointed out his rather alluring tone of speech, and he just gave them a smile. Looking around and sighing, he placed his bags on the ground, and seated himself on a bench, near a fountain, leaning back and looking at the sky closing his eyes and resting them for abit.

Kaiwen Zhu

Kaiwen Zhu
Kaiwen had descended upon Bellmuse and more so Syne Academy several days before the next skyship, but keeping up with her scroll information and comparing it to her lover's information she had been looking forward to today for quite some time. She really couldn't be herself to her fullest and even while arriving here she had felt something missing, she felt him missing. Saying this though, she wasn't just missing him it was apart of her missing when he was not around so she would make sure she could do whatever she could to make this particular time, memorable.

As she got ready she wore a dress of ebony and rose red, frills, lace and all. Kaiwen was adorning an onyx butterfly along her head, pinning her hair to the side. She would bear no weapon this time which was rare for her as she brewed a fresh herbal tea. A natural green and ginger tea with cinnamon and vanilla, keeping the temperature warm but not scalding. She was not much for surprises but if there was a surprise to be had it would be this one.

She brought this with her as she set out, hearing the skyship within the distance she figured she would not barrage him upon when he first landed and instead waited close to the entrance on a nearby bench. Her starless strands flowing behind her form, as they ran down her back as an obsidian stream with her raven flats matching her dress quite well, with the lace to tighten tied as a butterfly bow simply for flair.

Once Kaiwen was outside the entrance, she would keep herself graceful on the bench as to not take up too much space. The laughter and joyous peers would run toward the landing, but not Kaiwen. She would await her Blonde Rose to follow the scent of her tea as she poured two cups wordlessly with nothing but a beaming along her face and a joyous whistle as she gazed upon the horizon, the fountain being further down the hill than she could see.

Talel

Talel
After quite some time, the gentle breeze cascading over his golden locks, and the cool damp air making his skin relax, and providing him with a bit more comfort, the intoxicating ordure struck his nostrils like a barrage of explosions. "Tis that glorious aroma?" *Sniff* *Sniff* "Smells like... green and ginger tea with sugar?" "No no... tis scent has a bite to it... is it... cinnamon and vanilla?" He muttered to himself before opening his emerald eyes, much like a forest coming alive after the Winter season ended and Spring would come forth, he stood up, grabbing his bags and following the scent of this familiar tea. Trotting along the paven stone slab path, the golden haired lad finally came to the source of the scent he adored, seeing a dark hair young lady, and gazing upon her.

It didn't occur to him who she was until he his mind snapped the pieces into place and he gave a rather heart warming smile, walking towards the seated young lady and upon getting there he gave a childlike giggle and sat his bag down. Placing both his hands over this girls eyes and spoke in a rather mysterious tone, due to his age his accent and more mature voice sounded quite strange compared to when he was just a tyke of a boy. "Hello there, can you guess who?" He said, his rather exotic like accent rang through the air, like knifes slicing through butter, the lovely aroma of familiar desert flowers clouded about him, small sweet scent his body held as his hands slipped off her eyes once she gave her answer to him.

Kaiwen Zhu

Kaiwen Zhu
She'd close her eyes momentarily before taking in a deep breath enjoying the temperature outside, the starless haired lass hadn't taken the time to enjoy the mountain view that was Bellmuse and she felt that after this she should do it more often. However, her attention and focus was single-minded day, she had no other reason to get dressed up other than to see him. 

It was at that moment the onyx haired lass felt hands covering her breaching orbs. Her hand immediately shot up as a combat reflex to the stranger's hand, but upon feeling those warm familiar finger tips, she took a deep exhale and her sudden expression of severity immediately calmed itself into a smile of majestic bliss.

He could feel her entire body tense and then relax literally from the moment he uttered his voice. The style was different, but underneath his slinky accent and mature inflection, only her sun colored dork would grace her presence after the pouring of her tea. It just made her beam even more. "A Blonde dork, no doubt." she giggled out those words while keeping her eyes shut. 

The ebony locked angel brought her hand up to his to guide it to her lips before placing a silent kiss on them, just gripping it for a few more moments while she relished in the skinship it brought her. "Oh how I missed you."

Talel

Talel
The brilliant solar rays creeping through the emerald leaf's and the chocolate like barked tree's and dance around the two as the warmth of the glorious sun wrap them both in a tender blanket of heat. "Dork?" "Now I am hurt... you always know how to make me feel sad." He said to her, letting his rather sly like voice slither to her ear and then he leaned in and whispered into her ear when she said how she missed him, and with his lips brushing against her lobe his voice rang yet again in a more subtle tone that was a whisper. "I missed you as well my darling Kaiwen, and I am sorry it took me soo long to get here." Upon finishing his words his lips pressed against her cheek, laying a silent kiss to be left and linger, allowing his aroma of desert flowers to dance around her nose, his golden strands dangling in front of him as he nuzzled her neck and laying his forehead on her shoulder. Upon some time wasted, he pulled away and stood up; walking around the bench and allowing him to remove his large device upon the back of his waist, the large mechanical like scabbard with a single object peaking out.  

When he sat it down he took a seat and then gazed at his love, the woman he loved since he was just a lad, his emerald like orbs dancing in the rather lengthen solar like strands that danced and fluttered in his face from the careless wind that cascaded over the area they both where at. Kaiwen's beauty though overshadowed everything else for her black locks seemed to only bring out the defined features of her elegant face. His hands gently taking a few strands and feeling the silky smooth strand gently leave his tender fingers, and a smile peeking over his tan like skin. "Have you been waiting long for me here my darling?" A set of gentle and peaceful phrases left his lips which held a light peach hue to them, rather slender in tone and allowing his pearl white stars to sparkle through and become expose. Which they became even more exposed when he smiled, giving Kaiwen his usual child like grin, the one he gave when he was happy or very relax, hoping she would remember this smile that he gave to her on a regular basis.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum