You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Female (Private: Talel & Vella)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Female (Private: Talel & Vella) Empty Another Female (Private: Talel & Vella) Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:07 am

Talel

Talel
Much like any other day, the blue Autumn air dancing about, letting the cool almost chilly air snap against the skin's of all outside, the magnificent topaz orb blazing above, giving the land the warmth it needed as the puffy white pillows floated in the azure ocean above. The campus, as usual, many student's working on their classwork, preparing for the Autumn festival if they got one this year, the one vivid green leaves so bright in the hue of emerald, now a mixture of golds, brick red, and tanned cream color, all striking the cobblestone flooring of the Courtyard. A glorious day none the less, much like before, walking out of the dorm as he did soo many times beforehand and was trotting along near the Courtyard Commons, dawning the same white hue attire on with yellow and blue to its frame. Upon his left arm was a strange looking armor covered appendage with a golden or bronze like armlet, tan peach colored skin hitting the sun, complimenting his handsome facial features. And a bright pearl white smile, for this youthful male.

Upon his back waist was a large contraption, the mechanical looking device seemed to be a form of scabbard which seemed to be holding a weapon, judging by the handle sticking out of it, the various colors it held seemed to be matching of his armor. It seemed to be held firmly as he was trotting along, seeming to enjoy the cold brisk air of the Autumn, his long spiky blonde hair dancing about and his emerald green eyes seemed to glint and glimmer with a youthful like expression. The scent of desert flora-filled the air, herbal tea seemed to linger about him as well, Honey Vanilla seemed to be the scent as well as Lavender and Cinnamon, all exotic aromas, they seemed to be clouded about this lone figure. The golden-haired fellow with the appearance of a young adolescent male, not a word was seeming to leave his lips for he shortly took a seat, leaning back against the bench and enjoying the chillly breeze that made his locks dance about from side to side.

Vella

Vella
While winter was definitively the favored season of a certain blonde fox, fall was still a great one to her as it only meant that the best was on its way. The air outside was slowly growing colder with each passing day and it was something Vella liked. Sure it meant that she needed to get more clothes, but shopping was something fun to do so she really didn't mind. It's not like she needed a new attire anyway for now, she'd only need something for when snow would start to fall in the region, something she couldn't wait for to happen.

Vella could be easily found in the courtyard today, with her still waiting to get officially approved as a student, she didn't have much to do so she opted to spend some time on campus to learn her way around. Skipping playfully across the area, she seemed to enjoy herself and seemed like she was talking to someone, although no one was remotely close to her right now and she was obviously shouting to anyone in the vicinity. The girl was probably a strange sight to witness, a pretty but strange sight indeed. Her long golden locks flowing along the refreshing breeze, falling on her shoulders whenever she would stop running around and when the wind wasn't blowing too much. Her cream sweater seemed to be enough to keep her warm in this rather cold day of fall along with all of her movement as a simple blue skirt and black thigh high socks were what covered, in all their capabilities, the rest of her skin...almost...

After a while of running around in the courtyard, Vella stopped right in front of the main gate, the one that lead directly into the blue forest of Finnek that was surrounding the school. It was a pretty sight to stare at, but the girl was more filled with a feeling of dread as she looked into the cerulean woods. She couldn't help but think of the day she'd be somewhere there, probably in peril of some dark creature of Grimm. Her body clearly tensed at that moment before she looked upward to her right and smiled for some reason, suddenly comforted from her fears as if someone told her that everything was fine. But again, no one was besides her.

Talel

Talel
After some time of him resting and allowing his eyes to wander a bit, and to let his ears pick up on anything that could and would catch his ears, he heard a voice in the distance, twas the voice of a female of some sort. Curious of this new oddity he stood up in a slow fashion and followed the sound until he found the source after a few minutes or so, the locks of gold caught this eyes first and then the rest of the figure came into view as they seemed to be at the gates of the campus. He simply walked up behind her and looked at what she was trying to see, unsure of what this person was doing, less walking alone around here, she was a new face to him, as most students here were.

"What you looking at there miss?"

He asked her simply curious about this whole scene, for the sound of his exotic tone would ring through the brisk air warming it up as it left a trail of fog behind it, his height being 178 cm or roughly five foot eight, his golden locks dancing as he tilted his head to get a better look at her. he could see a pair of large ears. Along with a tail as his eyes trailed down more, realizing she was a faunus he smiled brightly to her when she turned around, his pearl white gems glinting in his mouth, and his peach tan skin seeming to be full of life.

Vella

Vella
The wind suddenly blew strongly, making branches of trees sway in the gust that which brought leaves to swirl around Vella. Holding her long blonde hair so she wouldn't get them all over her face, the faunus giggled playfully from the wind before her ears perked up as she heard a voice coming from behind her. Turning around the see who was there, she noticed a man who seemed to be looking at her backside. He was smiling to her, but she wasn't. Glaring at him as she fully turned around, she crossed her arms and took a step back before "answering" his question. "Why would it in any way concern you? I look at whatever pleases me."

Vella was cold and blunt with this guy, but it was because she knew nothing of him. His over-friendly attitude also seemed weird and suspicious, so she preferred to be cautious. She then looked up at her left, upward again before focusing her glaring gaze on the blonde man standing in front of her. With a firm tone in her soft voice, she asked him a question of her own. "So, can I help you with anything? If not then leave, I don't need someone smiling at me for no reason." She kept staring at him, hoping that she would either get some valid answer for him to disturb her or that he would leave as asked. This guy somehow appeared as a creep to her, probably since he looked too much friendly to someone random.

Talel

Talel
Taken aback by this sudden cold shoulder, is made his smile faded shortly after she spoke to him, "Why would it in any way concern you? I look at whatever pleases me." He rubbed the temple on the side of his head as he was well acquainted with this cold shoulder, first that blue haired woman from before, Miho was her name, and now this young blonde haired Faunus. *Were all women like this other than Kaiwen?* *Geez, guess she doesn't like Humans that much, guess I should just walk away.* He thought to himself before he spoke to her in a calm manner that was friendly but nothing more than that, "Sorry, just you're a new face here, well many people are since I transferred here, since you're not into making a new friend guess I'll just go calibrate the Photon Reactor on my Solar Empress then." "Au Revoir then madame." and like that he turned his back on her, not listening to the rest of what she had to say which he heard loud and clear, "So, can I help you with anything? If not then leave, I don't need someone smiling at me for no reason." To him, if she didn't want to be his friend, or at least try to since she rather treat him in such a manner, he wouldn't bother trying to express a friendly nature as his happy vibe disappeared into that of a sadden one.

Vella

Vella
Vella listened to the boy in front of her who's smile clearly changed to a more sour expression after she had spoken. Her reaction to his friendly attitude clearly saddened him as he replied and began to walk away. Was she too harsh on him? He was just looking to make friends after all, or at least that what he was saying. There was nothing wrong with that normally, maybe it was her trust issues, maybe the fact that he was way too friendly to her without having met before. Whatever it was caused the blonde faunus to sigh. "Look, sorry alright. You just kind of sneaked up on me and creeped me out with your smile even though you just tried to be friendly. Just, better your approach next time... and avoid walking away when someone's talking to you too... that's really rude."

The girl was glaring at him. It was indeed rude to ignore her, even though she had been even harsher in the sentence he ignored. Probably better that way. Vella waved at him to come back but she then kept her arms crossed while staring at him. His over-friendliness still had left a creeping feeling to her so even if she was ready to give him a chance, she'd be cautious. Maybe it was him looking at her backside that made her doubt his intentions, who knows.

Trying to actually get a conversation going, Vella tried to ask him about what he was talking about when he mentioned going to calibrate something. "So... that Photon reaction... or Sun thingy... it's that thing hanging in your back? What is it anyway?" The faunus girl was clearly not well versed in anything that was science or even weaponry, so she had no clue that he was talking about his weapon. She thought he was talking about some sci-fi machinery or something of the likes.

Talel

Talel
"Look, sorry alright. You just kind of sneaked up on me and creeped me out with your smile even though you just tried to be friendly." "Just, better your approach next time... and avoid walking away when someone's talking to you too... that's really rude." That was the words he heard slipping out of her lips, her sentences traveling on the bitter air like a cold blade slashing his ear, he would turn back to her, just his head though as he witnessed her waving back at him but quickly stopped, but then something else caught his attention as the next question popped into gear. "So... that Photon reaction... or Sun thingy... it's that thing hanging in your back?" "What is it anyway?" This intrigued him, she was at least interested in a little thing like what he said, he slowly turned around and nodded to her, but cringed when she incorrectly pronounced a few things like Sun Thingy, he knew she meant Solar Empress.

"Yes, Solar Empress is in this Solar Negation Panel Scabbard, Solar Empress is my weapon that I built using a special Alternative Form of Energy Crystal, which is the blue fuller," He said as he held up his hand in a way for her to not get frightened when he placed his hand on the white oval shaped half, and slowly pulled the weapon out, the sound of buzzing light and energy rang in the air as a cyan and white hue, he then held the blade at a ninety-degree angle not touching the fuller. "This sapphire blue center it the fuller, it is comprised of unknown material metal that melds with the Crystals it's basically just a huge crystal that I used to make the foundation of the Photon Reactor, first of it's kind I think." "A Photon Reactor is just a device that pulls in and ionizes light particles in a way they are weaponized, the crystal then projects those Ionized particles in a super-heated gas that is dense enough to be a physical object, so in turn, it is an alternative energy sword that does not use Dust, it uses light."

Vella

Vella
The blonde faunus stood there and watched as the boy turned around to face her again before explaining what his weapon was, both by taking out the sword from the thing that seemed to serve as the scabbard and by describing it in detail. Although, Vella had a hard time to fully understand all the technical and scientific mumbo-jumbo. Wanting to make sure that she was indeed able to catch on the boy's words, she made the most simple description she could in her head before asking if it was basically what he was saying. "So... the part of that blade that doesn't cut is made out of crystals and the part that cuts is made out of light?"

There was one thing that Vella was intrigued about wasn't anything about his own weapon, not that it wasn't interesting to her but the other thing was more useful. He said that something similar, using a source of energy to create some sort of light blade, wasn't something unique to his weapon and that others did it with Dust in the past. It meant that Dust had a whole lot of applications that the girl didn't consider yet and it made her think. With her interest in Dust, could she come up with some way to use it in battle herself? The faunus would be bound to fight one day or another and if she could put every chances on her side she would do just that but needed more information. "So, people can power energy blades using Dust... how do they do that exactly? It's something I'd like to experiment myself if can."

Talel

Talel
With his eyes gazing at her, his emerald orbs glinting with a bit more delight than before as he described his weapon to her and then hearing her speak out to him, pointing out his weapon and certain features. "So... the part of that blade that doesn't cut is made out of crystals and the part that cuts is made out of light?" He chuckles lightly and points out the points she spoke of, first pointing to the blue fuller, as he speaks to her once again. The Fuller is the blue crystal, which is a combination of crystal and metal, the crystal absorbed the metal, so a hybrid material yes." "And the edge here is essentially the blade of a sword if I had to compare it." He spoke out to her and then showed her the power of his sword, dragging the tip of the weapon along the ground, sparks flew about and the ground began to hiss and turn a dark gray color for the heat of the blade was burning the earth itself.

"So, people can power energy blades using Dust... how do they do that exactly? It's something I'd like to experiment myself if can." "Well theoretically it could, I study, all the phenomenon's it has, essentially from what I have learned, Dust uses a form of Energy." "And from guns that fire Dust Bullets and people using Dust to cast elemental abilities, it's possible for Dust to be utilized in a Blade form, though it would a double edge sword since Dust Crystals hold a certain amount of energy in them." "This just uses any form of light as a weapon, even as little as a torch." Talel said before placing the sword back into the scabbard, the buzzing and loud hissing sound disappearing and a loud click took that place, he looked back at her before smiling and letting his pearl white teeth flash.

Vella

Vella
Once again Vella stood there and listened to what the boy had to say about his weapon, explaining himself and answering her questions. The girl had the feeling that she was asking stupid things but from the looks of it he didn't mind and even was glad to answer her. He really seemed like he loved his sword and was glad to share anything he could about it. It was understandable she thought, who wouldn't be proud of their weapon, especially if you were the one who made it and that it was a one-of-a-kind.

He went one and answered the faunus next question that was more about Dust. It was really interesting to know the multitude of uses that those elemental crystals could have and it made her wonder what she herself could try. Vella would first need to get her hands on some Dust in order to experiment and would need to do that next time she's in Bellmuse Central. There was a detail that the boy mentioned about his blade before he putted it away, saying something about it needing light. "So wait... in total darkness, where there's no light, your blade wouldn't be able to work? Isn't that impractical? Although... pure darkness isn't something you see everyday so I guess it's not really a problem." Did she say after thinking on it by herself. It was true that the moment you were able to see something it meant that there was light. Maybe it wouldn't be enough and that the light of a torch was the minimum that he needed to get his weapon working but she couldn't tell.

Vella then took out her weapon after the boy had put away his, showing the mere simple collapsible metal staff that she carried around for self-defense purposes. Showing its full length of 7 foot, which was a lot considering her own height and probably the only good point the weapon had, she then collapsed back to a mere 1 foot long and kept it in her hand. "That's what I fight with. You can see how simple it is, especially compared to what you have. Which is why Dust sounds like a good way to better this staff, if I can find a way for it to work and make sense."

11Another Female (Private: Talel & Vella) Empty Re: Another Female (Private: Talel & Vella) Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Artemis Nobushi

Artemis Nobushi
Artemis's first interaction with people.
I'm sure it'll be fine.

Cute was a word to describe the girl, as she sat on a bench, slowly tilting from side to side as she softly hummed an anonymous tune. Her hair was a serene blue, and her eyes were closed, a happy smirk on her skyward face.
Artemis was wearing her usual attire. Well... Usual for now.
A white and pink sleeveless top covered the Android, with arm length, frilly, and fingerless, see through gloves.
A thin, blue tinted, see through material covered the parts of her upper chest that the top failed to.
There was a small gap between her top and her skirt, revealing a bit of the girl's midriff.
Speaking of her skirt, it was a rather short blue and pink one, with the top of it being white, and a small, pink triangle in the center of it. Glossy looking white leggings rose up to a height above her knees, with her blue, pink, and white, quite high boots falling a bit below them.

Hearing vocal conversations, she stood up, opening her eyes to reveal a soft, calming blue; A perfect match to her hair, although it didn't match for long as it flushed a joyful yellow, no trace of it's original hue left to be seen.
She bent her front half down to over a ninety degree angle, grasping hey hands together behind her back and resting them on top of it.

Straightening her artificial spine, Artemis made her way over to the nearest of said conversations: A male and a female.
One of them, the female, was a Faunus, and by the looks of it, she was a fox.
The other, the male, looked more like a 'normal' human being. Something Artemis did not resemble all too well, if I'm to be honest.
Some form of dust powered sword, and a traditional staff. Those were the two weapons they wielded.

The awfully brave Artemis spoke up in her strongly accented, English voice.
"Ello, people! Are you both of adequate emotional and/or physical status?"

-Yes, I have permission to join this private topic.-

12Another Female (Private: Talel & Vella) Empty Re: Another Female (Private: Talel & Vella) Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:41 pm

Talel

Talel
"So wait... in total darkness, where there's no light, your blade wouldn't be able to work?" "Isn't that impractical?" "Although... pure darkness isn't something you see everyday so I guess it's not really a problem." This question rang out of her lips and Talel simply nodded to her, knowing that his weapons main weakness quite literally was its greatest power, he knew total darkness was the only way his weapon could be beaten, but at least he was able to poke things with the crystal fuller. And upon hearing her next choice of words ringing out into the air and pounding upon his ear drums he simply smiled and listened, hearkening to her words.

"That's what I fight with. You can see how simple it is, especially compared to what you have. Which is why Dust sounds like a good way to better this staff, if I can find a way for it to work and make sense. He examined the weapon she pulled out, this blonde haired Faunus, her weapon was simple, but it was an amazing foundation for something even greater than before, which caused him to speak to her. "It may be simple, but I see a greatness in it, you could easily turn this into a Dust Staff, or even better, a double Dust Blade, split it down the center and have a Dust Reactor in the half of the twin blades" "It could be activated upon being pulled apart by possible a magnetic locking system."

He said to her before he heard another voice, this one rather eccentric, but he was startled by it when he saw a figure in the corner of his eye which caused him to quickly bolt his head in the direction and tremble in a surprised manner. "Ello, people! Are you both of adequate emotional and/or physical status?" "Ah!" "Don't frighten me, I don't like being snuck up on." He said to the figure which he heard her statement beforehand, *Adequate emotional... physical... status?* *That's not normal human speech patterns, perhaps military lingo.* He pondered upon, and then looked back at the blonde Faunus he was speaking to before, but also keeping his emerald orbs locked on the other female. "I never told you my name, where are my manners, I am Talel Abraham Michael Van Helsing Belmont, you may call me Talel or Abraham if you'd like miss?"

Vella

Vella
The fox girl nodded back to the boy as he nodded himself to confirm her suspicion about his weapon's weakness. At least he knew about it and probably had a plan B for if things would go sour. Vella then listened to his idea about her weapon, suggesting that it would separate itself into a pair of swords. His design was interesting and would probably work like a charm but it wasn't her type of weapon. If she had any it would be a spear or any kind of weapon that has a long pole to it since the faunus already knew the basics of her staff. "I'm not really a sword girl... I'm not bad with my staff so if I could keep it in one piece it would probably be best."

Then another girl joined them. Vella thought that she had a weird way to talk but dismissed it as... something that would make this normal. The faunus hasn't been surprised by the other girl's arrival as she heard her coming quite easily with her acute hearing, but the boy wasn't so lucky as he was startled. He then said something about not sneaking up on him, which made the blonde girl raise an eyebrow. So he didn't want people to sneak up on him but he could totally sneak up on her? She looked to her left where nothing was and rolled her eyes before looking back at the boy who introduced himself with a name too long to remember. "I'll keep it simple and call you Talel. I'm Vella no-fancy-middle-names Brandeis."

Now focusing her gaze on the other girl, Vella tried to understand why she decided to join them in their discussion. Did she just came towards them because she heard them talk or was there something that she wanted to ask, beside how they were doing in the most awkward way possible. "So, miss... can we help you with anything? I'm sure Talel would be more helpful than I could ever be though..." She wasn't really trying to be lazy and not do anything, she genuinely believed that he would be more helpful since she just arrived in Bellmuse.

Artemis Nobushi

Artemis Nobushi
Her happy go lucky gaze turned to the man as she predicted a sound to be made by him first.
It wasn't one she liked.

Her hair flushed a bright, embaressed light pink, as her eyes widened and the colour fluxuated from a calming blue to a frenzied and startled orange.
"E-EH!!??
Frighten!!??"

Artemis began frantically waving her arms around in front of her face as she started panicking.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I really didn't I just heard you were talking and I wanted to join the conversation I'm really really really really sorry I'm new here and I wanted to talk to other people because I've never talked to other people please don't hate me for being so rude I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'msorryit'smybadIapologizeIshouldn'thaveinterruptedyouit'sallmyfaultI'msorryI'msorryI'mreallyreallyreallyreallysorrySorrysorrysorrysorrysorry
sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!!!!"

Artemis's spectacular coherency in speech was clearly shown as she spat out a billion words in merely ten to twenty seconds, not even taking a break to breath afterwards.
After all of that, she began throwing her upper body up and down in a deep bowing motion, as if she needed to show she was sorry even more....
As if the point hadn't already been made clear....

Artemis cleared her artificial throat, curling her hand into a fist and placing said fist in front of her mouth to do so.
"M-my na-name is Artemis. Artemis Suu Voez Daemonystri."
Another swift bow as her hair flushed a sad purple, her eyes now fluxuating to a piercing and pretty, eye catching pink.
" I am very sorry for any possible inconvenience I may have caused to or for your plausible daily routine, and would like to kindly ask that you are of emotional forgiveness for my inappropriate acts!"

'What have I done!? I bet they hate me now! I've messed up!'
Her eyes looked extremely sad, as well as overly scared as the paranoia in her corrupt programming rather violently kicked in, forcing her to completely disregard the Fox Faunus's question.
Again, she bowed multiple times at a very fast pace.
"I didn't mean to startle you, truly! I hope you can not be of angry or mad emotions/feelings directed at me!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum