You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
When Azure wake up the next morning he find himself turning over to a still sleeping Chace and panicked as he rolled out the bed and onto the floor and rushed into the bathroom slamming the door behind him(Oh…My…Gods I have to get out of here.), he quickly got change and left the bathroom hoping that Chace was still fast asleep which was unlikely seeing how he a cat Faunus. He wanted to get Chace up but didn’t (What am I going to say, “Hey Chace you look really cute when you sleep” no he probably think am weird and kick me out.) he thought to himself finished changing.  Azure’s heart raced as he left the bathroom and went to open the window (How did I even get in his bed I thought I was I the other one?) he questioned as looked over his shoulder and started to whisper “Chace you up…Chace?” to see if he would get up.

2Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace woke up the next morning and almost forgot Azure was in the same room as he was still getting used to the new school and when he woke up Azure was up by the window. He put on some casual black trousers a plain black shirt and then he threw on his dust infused jacket and then his shoes. He picked up his 2 swords and put them in the double sword strap on his back. He knew that today was the day he would take the test and he really didn't want to freak out because he didn't know still what the test involved. Man this school likes surprises as it seems other students like Azure don't know what the test is about either Chace thought to himself.

3Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack was already out and about. He was pretty used to getting up early. He figured he'd take a walk before classes, thinking over in his head what he has learned so far. He then pulled out his Scroll to check up on any messages. No messages from his family he let out a deep sigh. He really wished he knew someone here. He was used too having a group of people around him all day. Then again they were all family he wasn't too sure on how to make friends. He knew it would be a learning experience. Meanwhile he aimlessly walked the dorm, getting a better feel for the place. his stomach grumbled as he had not eaten yet but he knew it was still a bit early, or else he'd eat breakfast alone again. He would just bide his time in the halls. He hummed along trying to distract himself from his hunger.

4Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure stood at the open window waiting to go get this test over with when he heard Chace getting ready “Hey roomie I hope you’re ready for this test thing today?” he asked as he walked over to him and grabbed his had then his skates (I hope this test won’t be to hard but then again if anything I’ll cheat my way through the test.) he told himself as they left the room and walked down the Hall “Say Chace any thoughts on what the test might be cause personally I hope it’s a test of skill or problem solving.” He asked Chace as he stopped to tie his shoes so he could put on his skates after. Azure was so pumped to take the test he used a glyph to boost their speed when they passed by another student that was in the hall “Sorry send me the bill!” he shouted as they rushed by the student.

5Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace stood up after getting his things on he said "ready? i don't even know what the test is about so no im not ready" His mind kept thinking of different things he had already learned because he thought this would keep his mind focused on incase it was a written exam but little did Chace know it wasn't going to be a written exam. When Azure asked him his thoughts on the exam he didn't say anything because he hadn't prepared for any test and he hoped this wasn't one of those we will kick you out of the school if you don't pass this test as that would be alot of pressure. He just wanted to be focused and ready for the test so he kept quiet most of the time. Azure used his speed glyph which Chace was worried about Azure using it so soon after what happened before. He hoped Azure wouldn't go to fast. Then he noticed they knocked a boy over and he looked like a dog faunus and as they went by Chace hissed at him.

6Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
As the two flashed passed him he dropped his Scroll. He quickly picked it up. Just as he heard a Hiss from one of them. He darted after the two of them. But he was unable to keep up the pace. He knew they couldn't of gotten very far. He tried using his nose to track them down. A few students were making their way into the halls now. Some finding this display as odd. One thought was going through his head. "Hiss at me, I didn't even do anything, they were the ones rushing." He continued his search. "Stench of a Cat." He said to himself realizing what type the other Faunus was. He grumbled while his stomach grumbled. "I can't even take a nice walk without being bothered." he sighed deeply as he took his time trying to find the trail where the two headed off. His next thought was to listen. "At that speed they will either crash or stop where they need to be. If so I can catch them." he realized as he picked up the pace again.

7Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure started to slow down as when he sees the forest that the test was supposed to take place in “So this is that forest for the test what kinda test is this anyway?” he asked as he continued to pull Chace along (Why do I get the feeling that this is going to work out for me in the end?) he questioned as they walked over to the place that the other students were going “Hey do you think that kids we bumped into back at the dorm is mad at us?” Azure asked Chace as they joined the other new students. (I can’t let anything stop me from becoming a Huntsmen not after coming this far.) Azure told himself squeezing Chace’s hand tightly as he starts to prepare himself for the test mentally. He hoped the test was a fight cause he really wanted to test his skills agents Chace.

8Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace walked with Azure to the forest he already was familiar with. "Im not too worried even if the kids were mad at us" Chace said casually to Azure. Chace drew his 2 swords and then he summoned some lightning from his hands and blasted some energy into his swords and as he stood there his dust infused jacket glowed enhancing the lightning flow which channeled through the swords turning them into lightning swords. He took a deep breath and thought to himself this will be ok as the test is outside. He hoped he would be fighting other students. He waited for them to be told what the test was going to be and when he heard them tell him it was going to be the students fighting each other Chace got super excited because this would be a piece of cake of a test if it was just fighting others and he stood on the metal plate waiting to be launched into the forest.

9Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack finally found where the two had gotten to, unfortunately they were now mixed up with the rest of a class. "Damn." He cursed under his breath. He threw his hood over and figured he could just sneak into this class, he'd miss his others. He hoped he could report in sick later. For now he had to find these two. "I know one is a Cat. That's a start, the other is fast." he mumbled to himself. He got himself on top of one of the pads. Since he wasn't part of the test surely no one will be looking for him to evaluate which means he could observe and try to find his culprits. He looked down the row. To see if he could recognize any of them but no such luck. He would have to attempt tracking them down in the forest.

He grumbled as he went into a pouch pulling out a breakfast bar quickly devouring it. He needed some strength if he was going to do this. He couldn't do it on an empty stomach. He loaded a clip into his sniper. He readied himself. "This is crazy what am I doing?" he asked himself. But he was here now and he might as well carry through with it. Be a waste to turn back now and never find out who it was. Besides, no way he was going to let a Cat get away with that. It burned him up on the inside thinking about it. "Ready or not. Here I come." He mumbled as growled a bit. He was ready for whatever those two were capable of. Or so he thought in his head.

10Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:53 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure stood on a metal pad which was one away from Chace (I hope I don’t have to fight Chace wait what am I saying I want to fight him the most well for now anyway.) he told himself as he was launched into the air by the metal pad “YYYAAAYYYY this is so cool!” he shouted as he flew through the air (Wait I should get Chace before he lands.) he told himself as he lowered into the trees. As he landed on a tree branch he used his glyph to boost his agility as he jumped from tree to tree “Look at all new students just waiting for someone to help them.” Azure says with a grin on his face as he counties to leaps from the trees, (Where is he u would think a cute cat boy wouldn’t be that hard to find I mean come on.) he thought to himself when he bumps into a tree face first causing him to fall in to a bush “Gods that hurt!” he grunted as he laid in the bush.

11Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:25 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace stood on the metal plate next to Azure and he could smell dog nearby for some reason. He hissed silently under his breath. His cat ears twitched for a second then he was launched through the sky and as he flew through the air and he wondered how Azure would hold up during something like this. His tail flailed behind him through the wind and he did the only thing he could think to do as he fell. He waited for the trees to become closer then he pointed his finger and he fired a bolt of lightning towards the tree at the base and it set on fire and collapsed towards him so he fell through the trees greenery which hurt his arms a bit as the loose branches attacked him and then as the tree fell he ran along the tree branch and he jumped off the tree and rolled off. He wondered who he would have to fight hopefully not Azure. He drew his 2 swords and then he drew some electricity from his hands and shot it into the swords electrifying them. His dust infused jacket grew blue as it amplified his semblance.

12Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He was launched through the air. He glided his way to the forest when he was near the treetops. He started kicking off of the tree's to slow his momentum. After a short while he stayed up in one of the branches with a half decent veiw. He sighed as he lost trail. But he was still confident in finding the two of them. He searched the area with his scope from his sniper. He tried to see if he could sniff out the cat. But it was no use. Smell of gunfire was in the air as some students were using it to slow themselves down.
He found no point in waiting in the tree. He jumped down to the forest floor. He was careful for Grimm. He walked along the ground hoping to get the trail. Cursing to himself somewhat doubting he would find them in this massive forest. But he continued on anyhow.

13Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure laid in the bush hoping Chace would find him (What’s taking him so long to find me…Unless he’s waiting for me!) he thinks to himself as jumps of the bush and rushes up the tree he fell from and started to jumped from tree to tree “Chace!! Chace where are you it’s me Azure!” he yells as he skates down a tree hits someone’s head as he kicks off the tree “Sorry didn’t see ya there.” He shouts skating away (I wish I we made some kinda signal before we got launche.) he thought to himself as he skated pass several students that were just walking about in the forest with their weapons in hands like they were ready for a grimm to attack or another student. Azure stopped and checked his scroll to see where he was in the forest when he heard his tummy rumble “Man am hungry right now I hope i still have that apple from yesterday?” he searched through his pockets for the apple but came up with nothing but lent and sadness as he skated away holding his tummy.

14Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace ran holding his 2 swords down by his side as he ran and then he could have sworn he heard Azures voice yelling for him. His ears twitched as he tried to focus on the sound. Seeing as he was a cat faunus his ears were more sensitive and he could hear more easily than humans can. He followed the direction of Azures voice then he saw some rustling in the bushes and he jumped up on a tree branch then he could smell dog in the air and he hissed at the dog smelling thing that was coming from the bushes and he charged up some lightning in his finger and he pointed one single finger and fired a bolt of lightning into the bushes. He hoped it wasn't a grimm that was in the bushes because he knew grimm lived here. I mean he trained here every morning so he knew the grimm could use the bushes to wait to attack.

15Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack rubbed the back of his head as someone kicked him. "Damn he got away twice." he said as he watched him skate away. He sighed deeply but he was somewhat relieved to know he did track them down to the right place. He took a deep breath, he could smell cat. He growled under his breath. He knew he was close, just as a lightening bolt flew past him. He quickly thought on what he should do next. He used the newly made hole in the bushes to fire a round from his sniper. Figuring whatever attacked him would still be there. He moved away from that spot, that way it would be harder to counter attack. He figured maybe it was time for a more direct fight. "ARE ALL YOU CATS COWARDS. COME OUT KITTEN." He yelled out to the bushes. "Are we going to blindly fire at each other? Or are we going to fight!" he said not nearly as loud as to not draw more students or Grimm nearby. He slammed the bolt back loading another round into the chamber of his rifle. Slamming the bolt forward again. He now patiently waited to see if his 'prey' would come out.

16Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure felt electricity in the air and knew it had to be Chace so he turned right back around and when he heard gun fire (Oh man that was close I hope Chace is okay?) he thought to himself as he skated back to where he kicked that student in the head “Chace don’t move am coming to you okay…Chace say something!” he yelled as he reached the stop. He looked around to see if Chace was hiding in a bush when he heard someone walking near him and without thinking he turned around and hugged the person “Oh Chace I was worried you got into a fight with someone that had a gun or something!” Azure old “Chace” as he hugged him tightly (Waite a second this doesn’t feel like his Dust Jacket…maybe he took it off or something.) he questioned as started to let go of “Chace” “Chace you haven’t said a word….” He looked up to see a dog Faunus “Wait your not Chace…am sorry this must be weird for you.” Azure said as he blushed from sure embarrassment of the situation.

17Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace heard the guy yell "ARE ALL CATS COWARDS" which made Chace really mad and his tail lashed then his ears twitched as he heard what appeared to be Azures voice saying to the other guy he made a mistake and thought that the other guy was him. He rolled his eyes and thought he better go help Azure before he gets attacked. He jumped off the tree branch and then he ran over to the bushes then he pulled what appeared to be Azure out from under the bushes and he saw the other dog guy which he disgruntled at. Then he sliced at the bushes in which the dog boy was in hoping he would jump out into the clearing. "what the hell were you 2 doing in the bushes together?" Chace asked confused

18Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He felt an odd warm sensation, until he realized he was being hugged for half a second. This was not his normal fight, at this point he wasn't even sure there was going to be a fight. But then he realized that his culprits from earlier came to him instead of having to do all of the work. Somewhat of a surprise to him. "You both are the ones that knocked me down in the hall! Speeding maniac and the 'Cat'." he ended his sentence with a hint of disgust in his voice.
He looked over to Azure. "I'm guessing 'Chace' is your 'feline' friend over there." He motioned a hand at Chace's direction. "Also you've kicked me in the head and knocked me over now that I am thinking about it." He said moving his rifle to point at Azure. He took a quick second to think, it was probably Chace that fired that Lightening earlier might be unwise to anger him without any protection. He quickly grabbed Azure getting behind him and rested his sniper barrel on his shoulder. "Don't move." He said quietly.
He poked his head out from behind Chace. "Are we still going to have a problem here or can I get a simple apology and everyone can go their merry way. Up to you Cat, I have your little friend here. I don't think you want to hurt him, I don't think you want me to hurt him either." He said negotiating his terms to Chace. He slowed his breathing and readied his scope on Chace. Just if things didn't go the way he wanted he could take his captive or shoot at Chace. He was patient but he wasn't going to let go of his advantage easily. It was a good way to avoid being shocked. Or so he hoped.

19Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was taken by surprise when the boy grabbed him “um…” he couldn’t really find the words to describe what was just happen to him other than that (Wait I did that I really need to pay more attention to the things that I do around people.) he told himself as could feel the rifle barrel agents his shoulder. (Is this really happening to me right now cause if it is really not cool I like to keep all my body parts hopefully Chace can reason’s with him or something that lets me keep my shoulder.) he hoped as he tried to claim his heart down so no one could tell that he was scared but then again if someone used you as a shield a little fear is welcomed to it “Look am sure that whatever I did can be fixed with a hug or talking it out at less.“ he told the boy as Chace would get the hint to play along with it.

20Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:17 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace unfortunately didn't get the hint "what the hell were you 2 doing in the bushes?" Chace asked confused and angry. His tail lashed and he listened to the dogs demands. "hmmm an apology huh? when it comes to dogs like you you don't deserve an apology" He hissed at the dog boy. He then pointed one of his fingers at the bush behind where Azure and the dog boy were standing and he fired lightning setting it on fire "you guys may want to move like right now" Chace said and he pointed hoping to get the dog boys attention so he could turn a little bit to be distracted. Then Chace charged at the boy and he jumped in the air and kicked him in the face.

Spoiler:

21Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack flinched which caused him to be kicked. He quickly recovered still holding on to his captive. While Chace was in the air, Jack used his aura and used winds that could slam him into the ground. Jack then pulled Azure along. "Hey what the hell is wrong with your friend. I didn't want to get violent!" He let go of Azure after they had a small distance. "I'm the victim here! Explain that to him!" he commanded, obviously pissed off about being kicked in the face. He rubbed his face with a hand. He was even more pissed a Cat did that to him.
He sighed. "Sorry...Please explain this to him." he said more calmly. Jack ran back a bit farther leaving Azure between the two of them. He readied himself again. Scope aiming at Chace.

22Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:08 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was relieved that the boy let him go as he was left between him and Chace “Um well…Chace if we did do this which am not saying we didn’t but can we just say sorry.” He told Chace waving his hands for him to claim down a bit when announcement came played telling them that they have to fight each other in order for them to pass the test (Well that just messed up my plan to get them to be friends.) he told himself as he looked at both Chace and the boy to see who would be the first to attack “Wait before anyone attacks lets share name’s am Azure Phoenix and a first year here and am really sorry for hitting you before.” He says hoping to by some time to think of a way to get out the danger zone. (I hope they keep the peace long enough for me to run away.) he thinks as he inches away from the middle.

23Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:12 am

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace was confused as to why this guy thought he was the victim in this fight "incase you haven't forgotten THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE APART OF OUR TEST" He yelled out to the dog boy "FREAKING SHUT UP ALREADY AND FIGHT" Chace's tail lashed and his ears stood straight. He held 1 of his swords to his side and he charged more lightning energy into it turning them blue and his jacket also glowed blue powering his semblance more. He pointed his sword at the guy and it fired out enough energy to knock the guy over and send him flying on the ground. Chace hoped Azure would just team up with him them being friends and all. Chace only hoped that the ground wouldn't set on fire from where he shot at the bushes from before. His cat ears twitched and his tail still lashed and he held his sword still waiting for the guys next move.

24Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He got back up to one knee, he quickly gained his aim and fired of 3 shots towards Chace. "I'M NOT EVEN IN YOUR CLASS!" he roared back. He wasn't sure if he should fall back or to stand his ground it wasn't even a fight he was interested in fighting. pointless to waste so much energy on other students and not at Grimm. He dove into some bushes to see if he could hide from Chace until this all got defused. He panted lightly. "Damn that hurts." he complained to himself. He started to wonder why he needed to chase down these two. At this point it was a waste of time. He wasn't going to put up a good fight anyhow. He took this time to pull out his clip and reload three rounds. Slamming the clip back into his Sniper. He sighed deeply when he finished. "What a sour day." He grumbled to himself.

25Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:06 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure quickly hide as Chace started the fight (Man I really don’t want to fight Chace or this guy…Oh I got it I’ll just have to Kick some sense into them if they won’t listen to me.) he told himself as he watched the dog boy run over to him so he takes out his scroll and takes a picture of him to get his name (Okay so his name is Jack Stroud awesome hopefully he won’t notice me over here.) he hoped as move over just enough so that the boy would have room to sit or whatever. When the Jack shouts that he’s not even in their class he is somewhat happy “Um…Hi Azure again um could u not shot at my friend am sure he would be open to calling it a draw if you just listen to me for a sec.” Azure hopes that Jack would listen but after seeing him reloaded he know that he would not be getting to him anytime soon “Hey Jack sorry can I call you that if u want I could help even the playing field you know if you want anyway.” He hoped he could make it an even battle this way he could help both of them after they work out their problems.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum