You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"ugh whats with you guys we are supposed to be fighting its our test " Chace drew his other sword and charged electricity into that one too so both of his swords are electric now. He sliced Jacks 3 bullets in half as they came towards him "Azure I don't really need your help defending myself I can do that on my own thanks". Chace hoped he didn't sound mean while saying that but it was the truth he could handle himself and if he couldn't defend himself then what good of a hunter was he. Chace just wanted to get this test thing over with and the only way he could do that was by fighting the other guy as that was the test to fight your fellow students as the announcement said. "If you guys are not gonna fight I guess I will just leave and find someone else to fight because I wanna stay in this school AND PASS THIS FREAKING TEST" chace yelled the last part because he was fired up and ready to go but didn't want to wait anymore to complete the test and fight someone.

27Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack put his back against a tree. He sighed deeply, he wasn't sure if he should just go back to the school. Or stand and fight. Fighting was pointless. So I guess it was time to opt out. He slung his rifle onto his shoulder, he walked out and waved before he started to walk away from the two. (He did say if I wasn't going to fight he'd find someone else.) He thought to himself. He stuffed his hands in his pockets. Hopefully the Cat would let it go. "Good luck." he said figuring the two would be good on their own. (I wanted to get an apology, what a waste of time...wasn't smart on my behalf.) he thought to himself. Then he went on to thinking strategy in his own head. Thinking how the battle would be different. His other thought was that those two were an interesting set of friends.

28Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:20 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure felt kinda hurt by Chace’s comment so when he saw that Jack was leaving he used his dust to low Chace and Jack back to get their attention (Man I really want to pass this test but they never said I had to do it alone.) he thought to himself as he used his glyph boost his speed just enough for him to grab Jack and Chace “Looks guys they never said we couldn’t finish this test together so lets work together to pass this.” He tell the two as he holds them by their tails “Oh Jack umm though you don’t need to take the test I would like you to help me.” He continued to say as he used his glyph to boost his speed even more until he tripped over a rock. Azure fell face first and luckily he landed on some a mushroom still holding onto the boys tail’s (I want to pass this test so I can stay but I also want to be friends with Jack and Chace.) he tells himself as he stands up unaware that their is a red dot on his forehead.

29Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Ugh Chace uttered and then he though to himself (well now what are we going to do. If I can't pass this test and stay in the school what do I do?). Chace yelped as Azure grabbed his tail and he noticed he also grabbed Jack's tail too. Chace sighed in defeat as he listened to Azure saying there was a way where they could complete the test together. As the 3 of them sped along with the help of Azures glyph then stopped suddenly as Azure had tripped and fallen into some mushrooms but he had caught himself on Chace's and Jack's tail. Chace mewed lightly after Azure fell. Chace helped pull Azure back to his feet. "are you ok?" Chace asked then he noticed a red glare coming from somewhere but Chace just assumed it was the reflection of something causing the light. "you guys see that red light too dont you?". Then it struck Chace and immediately thought it was a sniper aimed at Azure and so he tackled Azure down to the ground to protect him.

30Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack groaned as his tail was pulled. He didn't like working with the Cat but it seemed someone was nearly hell bent on getting the two to cooperate. Azure was pretty quick however somewhat of a surprise to Jack. Although it seemed that speed paid its price when they all went to the ground. He got up slowly. As soon as he saw Chace tackle Azure to the ground he immediately, took aim and fired. He knew where the other shooter was. he saw the flash while he was on the ground. At this point it didn't seem impossible that other students could have joined forces together. Although that was just a speculation. He quickly scanned the tree's for anymore threats. "We need to move." He fired off a few shots where the sniper was. Knowing he/she has probably relocated by now. Although not moving from his spot. He asked the two. "You both alright?" he focused on covering them until they were somewhat safer. Still this didn't make much sense to stay here with them. But at this point what did it matter anymore. "Cat do you smell anything....besides me that is?" He asked making sure he wasn't missing anything. He slowly stepped backwards closer to them before dropping a knee so that was ready for an attack.

31Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:53 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was really happy to see that Jack and Chace put their differences aside to finish the test “Thanks Chace am fine but we need to keep moving.” He said as he regained his footing and placed a glyph that the three of them can stand in (I’ll just boost our defense and attack a bit.) he thinks to himself as Jack takes aim (I hope this works out.) he tells himself “Am gonna take’m down so just tell me were to go okay Chace, I mean I can fight to ya know.” He says hope that Jack would let him make up for getting them into this mess. Azure moves them to cover so he can with them as he stands on one of his glyphs in a runners’ stance (Oh man I never did this before but am sure I can do this it’s just building up power…come on Azure pull it together!) he waits for Jack and Chace to give him the okay to move and take down the gunner.

32Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace's tail lashed as he looked while crouching to see where the sniper was. He was glad Azure was ok. Chace pulled out his 2 swords and then charged electricity into them. Chace sniffed the air but he couldn't smell anything faunus like apart from Jack "they must be human because I can't get any powerful scent of off them." Chace thought of something that was risking but might work all though it would cause him to pass out afterwards probably "hey guys i have an idea if this person is hiding in the trees I could bring down a storm of lightning ontop of them without hurting you 2 but I need to know a rough location of where the person is at I don't want to waste this chance." Chace knew it was risky and that it may not even work but if he could lure out the sniper into the open or even get a hit on the sniper he would be happy all he would need is a rough location of the opponent. " I need your help on this one guys its risky though."

33Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack liked the plan so far. "Azure, you are the fastest you'd make the best scout. I can cover you from above. Chace you should see where I am shooting, I will try and mark him." He said using his aura throwing himself into the treetops. He got a good line of sight, he started searching through his scope, searching for the other shooter or any other students for that matter. He slowly checked between the tree's through his scope. "Thirteen" He said to himself remembering how many rounds he had in his clip. "I think I can manage with that." Talking to himself, he then calmed his breathing ready to fire if anything were to stir in the forest below him. He found it odd to work with that Cat but, he did not mind it as much. He knew Chace was strong, but now he was more curious as to what Azure was capable of. Seeing him move fast then fall isn't a very good evaluation. He knew there was more to both of them. But maybe that's why he liked looking at everything through his scope. To watch, to observe.

34Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun May 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure felt kinda sad that no one payed attention to his plane (I guess I have to wait my turn but for right now I have to deal with it.) he tells himself as he vanishes from Chace and Jack’s sight from the built up boost from his glyph he was standing on the whole time. As he zoomed pass the trees he saw most of the students fighting each other and but when he turned around he saw the sniper and his group and took out three of them but also slowed down in doing so “Jack! Chace! incoming!” he shouted as he used his Wind to cut down the three that they were in “Tree free falling!” he said skating up the tree as it fell. Azure used his glyph to boost his jump as he did a 360 spin in the air “This is so awesome I can see were we got launched and what looks like a finish line!” he said as made his decent back to the ground with his glyph boosting his aura for the impact.

35Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun May 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace saw Azure speed off somewhere and he didn't know what he was doing but figured out quickly what he was doing. He heard Azures warning and as a tree fell that was going to collapse ontop of him and then a sniper bullet shot and it hit the tree as it fell which was aimed at them but Azure saved them and Chace rolled out of the way. Ha gotcha now sniper as he had a rough idea of where the sniper was now. Chace raised his hand up to the sky and concentrated. He knew doing this would sacrifice himself for the rest of the battle but he was ok doing so. He was sure that Azure and Jack would look after him while passed out. "Jack jump ontop of that tree branch that has fallen im positive the sniper is in that direction lay there and wait for my signal". Chace pulled his hand down and his jacket glowed a bright blue "NOW JACK!" Chace yelled. Then thunder boomed from the sky and lightning shot down from the sky in several bolts and it fired in the general direction and he had hoped the sniper would come out of hiding at this point. Then he passed out hoping that Azure wouldn't be caught in the crossfire of the lightning.

36Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue May 03, 2016 12:39 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack jumped into the air as the tree fell. He took his height to his advantage. Following up on Chace's lightning bolts. He fired into the storm, adding his seeking rounds to 'disable' the other students normally, firing at their weapon. Although he stopped at 6 rounds. "Got to reserve some strength." he said to himself as he fell towards the ground, he used his winds to guide him to the ground near Chace. He walked over to the Cat and sat down beside him. He wasn't about to carry the Large man. He thought best to wait for Azure. "Well he'll be fine." he said pretty sure of himself. He took this time to reload his clip, just encase some Grimm get too close. He inspected his rifle a little in this time as well. ((Me and this Cat? and Speedy...Interesting, we'll I guess I was wrong, maybe this isn't a waste of time.)) He thought to himself. As he laid back in the grass. He looked up at the sky, while keeping his dog ears on patrol.

37Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Tue May 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure saw the light show that Chace put on from then tree he landed in (Oh man I better go check on him.) he thought as he jumped down from the tree and back onto the ground. As he rushed over to where he thought they might be he started to feel a bit weak and light headed (oh ii need to get over there) he tells his body as he uses a tree to support himself while unaware he was even doing anything a new white glyph appeared under his feet and within a few seconds he felt better “Chace, Jack I’m coming just hold on!” he shouted as he speeds through the forest until he passes by a passed out Jack and Chace.

His mind started to play tricks on him by showing him his grandfather on the floor as he stubbles over to them “Chace…Jack…please tell me your okay or something.” He asked them as he got closer to them and fell to his knees and started to check for any bullets holes or cuts but didn’t find anything “Your okay!” Azure shouted as he hugged Jack and Chace tightly “Oh am so glad your both okay!” he told them as he stood up while he hugged them.

38Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed May 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace woke up and found Azure at his side who he smiled at and Jack also passed out "what happened to Jack?" Chace asked wondering if Jack was ok. He sat on the ground and meowed then he stood up. "man what a day at least we passed the test". Chace sighed and he was so tired. "I think im going to go to bed early tonight." Chace waited for Jack to come around after passing out. The last thing he remembered before passing out was bringing the lightning down into the area where he thought the sniper was at. "we did get him right?" Chace asked because he didn't know the results of the fight as he had passed out.

39Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed May 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack yawned it took him a second to clue in that he fell asleep in the grass in the middle of a forest filled with Grimm and other students trying to attack him. "I guess I must of fell asleep." He said as he yawned again. "I guess this pup was pooched." he lightly chuckled to himself. Figuring they wouldn't care much for the joke, he slowly got back up to his feel, dusting himself off. "Chace you passed out, I was watching your body....but....seems I wasn't much of a guard Dog." he chuckled again. He clutched his sniper in his hand swinging it onto his back with his sling, he tightened it and shoved his hands in his pocket. He wasn't sure what to do next. "I ugh....Guess I should head back. Nice meeting you both." he said shrugging his shoulders, unsure of what to do next. He finished with another yawn. He waited for the other two to hear their goodbye's. Or that's what he thought was going to happen next.

40Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Wed May 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was happy to see that his new friends were okay but then felt sad that Jack wanted to leave “Jacky I said we were going to finish this test together and that’s what we’ll do.” He told Jack grabbing his tail tightly with a devilish smile as he looked at Jack. He looks at Chace and points to were the Lightning hit “We need to go the finish line is over there so we just need to go there and then were done.” He tells Chace as he places a glyph under them and grabs Chace’s hand just before they speed of through the forest until they get to the now burning section of the forest (Oh my lord did Chace really do that!?) he felt a little scared yet thrilled that he was friends with Chace.

Azure had to refocus quickly as he was not sure if he could handle much more of stopping and starting but he couldn’t let Jack and especially not Chace seeing how he had could tell when he was pushing himself way too much “Come on…Guys I think where almost there.” He told them stumbling a bit as he grabbed hold of them again (I can’t let them down again not when am so close to becoming a Huntsmen.) he told himself as he tries to control his breathing before using his glyph again but something told him that Chace would find out he wasn’t okay.

41Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Fri May 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"hmph lame dog and your corny jokes". Chace stood and crossed his arms not impressed with the dog's attempt at jokes. Chace chuckled when Jack said he watched his body "what are you a perv or something watching me when I sleep?" he said teasing the dogboy. He said good bye to Jack as he started to leave. Then he listened to Azure saying he had to cross the finish line. He felt Azure grab his hand and then speed off through the burning forest that he had caused. "man I knew I did some damage but I didn't think it was this much" Chace noticed Azure was starting to get tired but they were almost done and had almost passed the test and he was so tired he didn't want to say anything about Azure pushing himself otherwise he would have if he wasn't tired. He felt Azure slow down and trip a little bit and then continue on "we are nearly at the finnish don't give up on me now" Chace had a lot of faith in Azure and knew he would pull through. Boy were they gonna sleep tonight and Chace yawned as they sped towards the finish line. " I see it just keep going then stop once we are done".

42Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 4: Where Grimm Hide Sun May 08, 2016 10:45 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack yelped as his tail was pulled. He grumbled about it to himself though, now that he had a second to think about Azure and Chace, he made notes in his head on both of them. Looking over at the torn forest, he realized how powerful Chace could be. He started thinking on more strategy to defeat someone like that. As well as Azure, his speed was undeniable. Jack gripped his sniper tightly, he didn't feel so powerful he felt that today wasn't a great example of his own skills. The more he dwelled on it the more it brought him down. But he knew he would get better in time. He wasn't sure if he was ready to be a Huntsman. He wasn't sure if he could ever be ready. This isn't exactly what he asked for. But he was here and he had to take advantage of the opportunity to learn and develop his talents. He wasn't about to quit, but he didn't have the determination to succeed. Many thoughts ran through his head but he sighed and tried to think a little less for once. Maybe he was overcomplicating things. what he did know was that today was an interesting day. One that he learned a lot from. But his main question was, who are Chace and Azure he had only met them on the field, not so much in school. Well besides the speeding in the halls part.
The Cat which he didn't care much for but he did like his strength and power. Azure with his high speed and agility, although could be a little less careless. He would have to learn more, not only about these two but there are probably many other students varying in power and skills like these two and himself. He knew that Finish line was more then just an end to this day, it was more of a beginning of his adventure.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum