You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking to get into a couple of non-combat topics (RP request, looking for one more Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Hi, Bart here.  I'm just looking to get myself into a couple of social topics where I can get myself more accustomed to RPing as Bart.  Being someone who isn't all that familiar with RWBY (have seen a couple of episodes online, thank again for the video site Pearl), it would be great to start out with a couple of social topics while I'm getting more acquainted with RWBY (am going to fully watch it) rather than jumping into something else.

Forewarning, Bart is academically smart, but socially can be awkward and oblivious.

Last edited by Bartolomeu Aleksander on Sun May 01, 2016 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf here, I would love to get into some socialization and extend the stuff I am doing with him at the moment.

And not to worry as Ralf is an outgoing person and a people lover he will most likely not even notice the Awkwardness of Bart and might even ask him on a few academical stuffs.

And just for ease of inspection Ralf Ebon

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Alright. Do you want to do the starting post or do you want me to?

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Might be best if you did the starting post!

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Alright, I will in a little bit here. I'll let you know when I do.

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
I just wanted to say that I am still looking to get into one more topic with someone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum