You are not connected. Please login or register

Many Levels of Dust Users [Private; Dust Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ashley Skyler

Ashley Skyler
Ash woke up early this morning. Not because it was a raining and stormy morning like she usually did when it was the case, but because today she would be working on getting her next Licence for Dust usage. With that she would get access to new elements that she wanted to use, those being ice and lightning. Like that she would have control over the main elemental trinity of fire, ice and lightning and would be a better Huntress with this versatility and array of possible statuses she would be able to inflict on her enemies. Of course though she had to study or train or whatever was needed in order to be eligible for the Licence promotion and since she had no idea of what to do, she asked the school to refer her someone she could look for to help her. It was another student going by the name of Sammey White that already had the Licence Ash was looking to get but she on her hand wanted to get the next one, so they both would work toward their next level of mastery of Dust.

But first Ash had to get ready but with the excitement she dressed up and hopped on her wheelchair in a record time before she left her dorm room to meet up with Sammey. The brunette sent a message to her saying that she was on her way to one of the classroom where they shouldn't be bothered by anyone else and would be free to study/train/whatever any way they wanted. The pilot made her way slowly to the designated class, well, as slowly as she could force herself to go as she sped through the hallways at a high speed. She had with her a bad that contained her mech's right arm and a bunch of dust given by the academy so that if she could and if needed to she would be able to test different things herself to see what works best for her Bean Cannon in regard of its Dust compatibility.

Sammey White

Sammey White
The sun was still low in the sky and in the girls dorm there was a little light on at a desk. On the desk was some books and notebooks all on dust on now to use it to mixing dusts together. As well as vile's of dusts and a ice blue briefcase with a cute little snowman and her Family's little snowflake on one side and the snowman on the other side. In the hands of a sleeping young looking girl was a Dusty's Crystal Emporium catalog on the new items page and on it was some new dust with a blue line under them.

The girl laying on the desk started to move slowly starting to awake up. She tuned her head to her scroll and looked at the time she still had some time like 5 hr before she had to meat up with a girl named Ashley Skyle. Sammey got up and started to pick up some of her dust and most of her books and some notebooks she had for the other girl to read. She knew she was going to be doing a loot of testing and reading on all this new dust she got not to long ago.

Than once that was done she walked over to her bed bad want back to sleep. Than he scroll started to go off waking Sammey up again as she turned off the scroll she got up and walked over to the girls showers and got ready. Once she was done getting ready she got her thing and headed out to the place she was to meet the other girl.

W/C: 274/2,000

Ashley Skyler

Ashley Skyler
Ash nearly rammed herself into the door that led to the classroom she reserved in order to open it. She would have waved to Sammey if she was there but apparently the brunette was the first one to show up. Moving inside slowly, she looked around the room to see just how much space they could work with for if they needed to do anything. She then placed her bag on the main desk at the front of the class along with her Beam Cannon before beginning to make room by moving the different students' desks around as much as she was able to from her wheelchair. It wasn't an easy task, especially alone but she was able to manage a bit. Anyway it was half to make space in the room and half to kill time while she was waiting for the other girl to arrive so she didn't mind a little extra physical work.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As she was about half way to were she was to meet the girl at. Sammey than stopped and started to rethink this and turn around. Only to run into someone and who was it her big sis "Hey i was told you were going to help someone with something and knowing you it's it's most likely something to do with dust is't it?" Sammey's face turned a little red and she looked away on to the floor. Meiko looked at her and started to giggle "Ok come on you don't want to keep the poor thing waiting....right?"

Sammey nodded and the two sisters started to head to the room and as they started to get close. Sammey stopped looked at the floor again Meiko was standing by the door. "Come on Sammey you can do this i know your shy around people but this one needs your help. You can let the poor thing down right?" Sammey didn't say or do anything for a bit and gived a small nod. She than slowly started to open the door "Hey a little later when your done let go grab something to eat k?" Sammey smiled and nodded and walked in.

There was someone in here already and they were moving some of the desks. The girl didn't look so tall so that make Sammey feel a little bit better till she seen a wheelchair Sammeys eye grew wide. As she jogged over to the girl to help her move the desk.

W/C:525/2,000

Ashley Skyler

Ashley Skyler
Ash was already halfway into making space in the room when she heard the door opening on her left. Looking over while she pushed one of the many desks of the room, she noticed the girl clad in all white with accent of blue come to her help. For a girl on a wheelchair, she had moved quite a lot of the wooden furniture but it was way faster when they were two. When the two girls were done the brunette let go of a sigh of satisfaction as now they had all the space they could need. She then looked at the helper she had and smiled to her. "Well, I wasn't expecting help for that, but thanks. If you're here that must mean that you're Sammey, right? I heard a lot about you..." Ash then brought her hands together and with one began to point the fingers of her other hand while counting the things she had heard about Sammey. "...I heard that you were very shy and that you never spoke very loudly, that you're probably the best Duster in the school, that you're great with bow and arrows..." Ash seemed to look for another thing when she remembered. "..oh yea, and that you're pretty cute too, which seems to be spot on!"

Ash then forwarded her hand to Sammey with a smile on her face, purple eyes locked on the other girl. "My name's Ashley, but everyone calls me Ash, it's nice to meet you~"

Sammey White

Sammey White
As she rain up to help the girl she didn't even know if she moved it to were she wanted it to. "Well, I wasn't expecting help for that, but thanks. If you're here that must mean that you're Sammey, right? I heard a lot about you..." As the girl thanked her Sammey just nodded keeping her head down. "I heard a lot about you..." Sammey looked over at the gril with her eyes but keeping her head down. "...I heard that you were very shy and that you never spoke very loudly" As she said that Sammey's face turned a little red and even more she she stayed something about her soft voice.

Sammey than covered her mouth with her hands thinking she was making fun of her. "that you're probably the best Duster in the school, that you're great with bow and arrows..." Sammey's eye grew a little when she said she was probably the best Duster in the school. *M-m-me? n-no-no no no no-no-n-not me.* she thout to her self and she wan't sue about the whole bow thing but at the same time she didn't really know anyone els that used something like that beside her self. "..oh yea, and that you're pretty cute too, which seems to be spot on!"

As the girl said that Sammey head popped up her heads still covering her mouth and her face more red than before. "Huh!?!?" even thou her head popped up she still didn't look the other girl in the eye's. Than the girl said her name "My name's Ashley, but everyone calls me Ash, it's nice to meet you~" Sammey than low word her head "h-hi......it-it's ni-ni-nice to...to meet you. i-i-i wa-was told to-to com-come he-here to- hel-help yo-you wit-with so-som-some dust us-use?"

WC:825/2,000

Ashley Skyler

Ashley Skyler
Ash giggled as she watched Sammey's reaction to her praises, only confirming every single one of them. She didn't want to tease her with it though and just continued with the program for today. As the girl garbed in white began to talk, or rather whisper due to her extreme shyness, the brunette listened acrefully to be sure to understand, which she did. "Yep, I sure do~" With that Ash picked up her bag and took out her Beam Cannon out of it before putting it on her right arm like when she pilots her mech. "See, this is my weapon, it shoots plasma projectiles that are created when my aura goes through small turbines that generates the energy needed for me to shoot. I also can alter the property of my shots using Dust. Right now I'm using mostly fire but I want to use ice and lightning as well, which requires the next licence. I figured that to apply for the license I could hand over a report on the energy alteration caused by different types of Dust, but I can't do that alone. That's where you come in~ Since you're more experienced than I am, they said that with you I would be able to research the matter more by using Dust that you can use as long as you're around. Don't worry though, I'm not the only one who wins in this scenario. See, if you help me, you'll get something like a recommendation for your next licence as well, isn't that great?!" Ash had a big smile on her face after explaining the plan to Sammey, in hope that she would agree to help.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey jumped back a little as Ash pulled out a arm looking thing. Ash than put it on and Sammey was lost on why she need that for her arm. It may good been a good idea to have to for her legs to help her get around but if that want she wanted Sammey wasn't going to say anything anyways. Ash than started to tell Sammey what it dose and how it worked. "Right now I'm using mostly fire but I want to use ice and lightning" Sammey than started to think of somethings that may work for the Cannon.

"they said that with you I would be able to research the matter more by using Dust that you can use as long as you're around. Don't worry though, I'm not the only one who wins in this scenario. See, if you help me, you'll get something like a recommendation for your next licence as well, isn't that great?!" Sammey not moving her head to really look at Ash and just shaked looking like she was saying no. Than she took off running to her bag to get her books. She than came back just a few sic later with a snow white bag whit same ice blue lining whit a ice blue snowflake on it. She than put it on a table and started to pull out some books about bust and what it can be sued for and so on and some rank 3 dust as well as rank 1 and 2 lv dust.

1,092/2,000 WC

Sammey White

Sammey White
She than pulled out another book that had the basics of what dust was and what it can be used for and so on. she let Ash use them and go off and read them as she walked to another part of the class to do some reading of her own. As she started to unpack her things and some of the dust she was able to get a hold of form the dust Professor. She turned red as she thout back to on how she got it. Sammey was waiting by the door of her dust class waiting for the Professor to show up. she wanted to ask the Professor if she could get/use some of the more powerful dust know in the school as ter 3 dust lv. "Mis.White what are you doing here so early? Is everything ok?" Sammey jumped a little not seeing the Professor show up so soon and like they did. "O-o-oh no-no eve-every thing is ok. I-i-i.....i jus.....hmmmm........" She wasn't able to ask the Professor. "haha ok mis.white come in with me and you can keep me company as i do some paper work for the class. Sammey looked up at the Professor and nodded and fallowed them in. As they walked in she seen the the new ter 3 dust sitting on the Professor desk. She than stopped and was just looking at it "haha You can look it over it you want it's fine. I know you know what your doing." Sammey than smiled and walked to the dust and started to do a little test/research but there was nothing in her book about this dust.

"it's a new dust we got just a few days ago Light, Holy, Dark, and Shadow....haha don't ask me who named it that but thats whats it called. Hmmmm Sammey my class is going to be starting soon.....would you like to take some whit you to do some more testing?" As the Professor said that Sammey face turned red "hahahahaha is that what you wanted to ask me Mis. White?" Sammey nodded and got some vials to put the dust in and got ready to head out. "Oh Mis. White before you go there's someone that needs help whit some dust for a weapon. I'd told her that you'd be the best one to help her out whit that." Sammey hughed the case and started to shake. "Come on Mis. White it be good for you and it'll help her out a lot as well her name is Ashley Skyler. She a Tech Major so it shouldn't be that hard to help her k?" Sammey just kind of slowly backed away scared and tryed to lave but some one grabbed her shirt "Sammey this would be a vary good thing for you and if i have to i WELL grade you onthis if thats what it takes." Sammey nodded "O-ok i-i-i'll do.............it." The Professor smiled and let her go and gived her a paper with the info on it telling her were and when to meet up with her.

As Sammey came to form her little flashback and seen she mixed three kinds of dust and didn't know what she mixed. She jumped form the dust not knowing what it would do and or if it was even save she looked at Ash and she was just doing some reading and looked at some of the dust Sammey had handed her some time ago. She than looked at it and gives a giggle and walks back up to it and slowly put it in to a vial and a lad on it. The dust wasn't really mixed in too much but she didn't want to mix it not knowing what three dust she put in it.

WC: 1,742/2,000

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey than made a label reading "unknown dust mix" "Hmmm may-maybe i should take this to the dust Professor to what i should do with this dust mix." She than put in in her case with the other vials of dust and grabbed her book and started  to head to the door. She looked back over the class to see if it looked okay and then she headed out. As Sammey was walking she was looking at the unknown dust mix inn her hand *Hmmm looks like there is some blue yellow and some green in it as well*. She than walked up to the dust Professor and showed her the dust mixed.

The Professor looked at it lost "What is this a dust mix? ......what kinds of dust did you mix into it?" "i-i don-don't know i...i was-wasn't paying attention whe-when i wa-was mix-mixing it." "You......you just mi dust with out paying attention!? Sammey what am i going to do with you." As she faceplamed. Sammey just covered her face "So-sorr-sorry pro-professor." "No no no no it fine just jut careful next time ok?" Sammey nod "ok Ms. White go ahead and take this and who know it may be use full." She nod and took the vial back headed back to her room to drop off her things and than go get something to eat. As she was walking to the cafeteria she was thinking about everything thats happen today. This was a hmmmm it was something to say the lest. She was asked to help some one learn how to use dust on her weapon. "Hmmm we really didn't get around to putting the dust on her weapon." It looked like they maybe seeing each other sometime sooner or later. She was than at the caf and got her food and did what els she had to to for the rest of the day as well.

W/C 2,027/2,000 Done :3 ~♥~ +10 to aura :3 ~♥~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum