You are not connected. Please login or register

Sammey's "Dust training" and "solo"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sammey's "Dust training" and "solo" Empty Sammey's "Dust training" and "solo" Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
As the sun started to look over the top of Syne Academy it also started to look into a young Sammey White room lighting it up. The light than started to pock at Sammey trying to wake her up for the new day like everyday before this almost like her mom us to do everyday. Than after a little bit she moved a little and slowly opened her eyes and than closed them as the light hit them and she covered her face. she than opened her eye's and uncovered her face and sat up on her bed and did a little stretch before hoping out of bed and got ready for the day.

Sammey than grabbed her weapon a bow and arrows with some dust arrows in there as well. The dust arrows and the planing arrows were in two separate pockets the planing arrows on the lift and the dust arrows on the right. She was starting to run low on dust of her dust arrows so she walked to the school library and looked at a the little magazine spot. *I hop they have this weeks dust shops magazine see if they have some more of my dust or maybe a new one.* There was one of the dust shops magazine she picked it up and started to look at what they had. It wasn't long before she seen they had some new dust Ice and Explosion dust.

She than started to read more about it was wanted to try it out so put the magazine back and headed to the dust shop. As she walked into the dust shop she looked around for the Ice and Explosion dust. It was right next to the rest of the dust and next to the water dust. She than got a few things of the Ice and Explosion dust and walked to the cheek out. The shopkeeper looked at her "This is a lot of dust for someone so small or is this for others as well?" Sammey looked at the floor and just nodded her head and the shopkeeper just nodded. She payed and leave the shop and headed back to the Academy with a bag full of Ice and Explosion dust. She than looked for a empty room but almost all the room she looked at were being used by a class or by someone else. *Isn't there any empty rooms i can use to test out this dust it?*

Than after some time of looking for a room she gived up and just walked over to her room and well just do it there. She than walked to her room and unlocked it and walked in and set the dust down on her desk and started to do some reading about the dust on her scroll so she won't kill her self trying to use it. This was something she did with any and every new kind of dust she well be using it now more than every with this new Explosion dust. She spend almost a hour reading about it and than looked at it for a bit *I guess i should test this new dust and see what it can do, and when to us it and what for." As she got up she hit the desk knocking over one of the Ice dust and knocked the lid off a little making some of the dust come out and freeze some of her floor and some of the desk.

She than had to spend some time to clean up the ice and by the time she was done it was like 6 p.m. at night. It was late now and she was a little hungry so she put the dust away and headed out to get some food and do some other things. She than got into bed around 10 she was a little sad that she wasn't able to test it today but she had all kind of time tomorrow.

The next day was the same thing like everyday before that, but once she did what she always do and was about to walk pass her bag when she seen the thing of dust. *Oh i almost forgot about the dust i better test it now.* She grabbed the bag and headed to the woods to try out the dust. She had some of the dust arrows they had a opening in them for the dust to be put in. She than got to work on fulling the dust arrows with the ice and Explosion dust. She was able to make about five of the ice and explosion dust and looked at her bag seeing more still in here. *I think i got too mush of it for now but it is nice to have more of it than less of it.* She than layed them up against on of the tree's and picked in one of the ice one she thinks. *.......I should have marked them so i know what is what.* She than lode it on her bow and pulled back on the string and shot one of the tree's that was about 50 yards away.

When the arrow head hit the tree, some of it was frozen Sammey than nodded "Wow" Than she picked up another one and shot it and once again it was frozen. She than looked it the arrows and remembered she put the ice one on the left and the explosion on the right so she wouldn't mix them up like she just did. She than shot one of the explosion one and it made a good size hole in the tree. She than spened most of the day shoting them and seeing what they can and can't do and when they would be good to use and so on.

By the time she was out of arrows and dust is was about to be 4 p.m. so she picked up and walked back to the room.

Wc: 1,003/1,000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum