Enrollment Form

Aiden Sato 2nlqves

Basic info
Name: Aiden Sato
Birthday: 06/12
Race: Human
Height: Six feet and two inches
Weight: One hundred and forty one pounds
Alliance:(I wasn't too sure where to put this so I thought it was okay to put it here) White Fang
Face Claim: Original Artwork by Aoshiki

Personality
Dislikes: Unnecessary Violence, Spiciness, Peanuts, Hot Weather, Cockiness  
Fears: Mice, Thunder, Snakes
Overall Personality: Aiden is a laid-back guy. He's a friendly little boy who doesn't mean much harm, until violence is needed or unless he's ordered to either way. He treats both humans and faunus equally, and treats them like garbage sometimes equally too, just to be unbiased from both sides. He's also an forthright man, as he doesn't sweet talk around on a topic no matter how much the truth or an opinion hurts. If he has something to say, Aiden would might as well spill it out since he doesn't really like to keep things to himself, as even an insult would do. Even though he's shown to be convivial with a smile and positive attitude, he can also be a little insolent, even to higher authority if he feel free to at his will from being nasty physically or verbally, insults or teasing and so on. As being kind, he doesn't intend to be pushed over and controlled on. However, the way he speaks is rather chic than someone who gives in a joyful tune, despite his attire.

Abilities
Aura type: Speed
Aura Color: Light Aqua
Semblance: Light Manipulation: Aiden can create, manipulate and shape light particles, or just light simply over a small area. He can also use his semblance on his guns
Item 1: KM49: The KM49 are large twin futuristic looking revolvers that have a mini sniping scope built in on top of the twin revolvers, holds magazines of twenty four bullets. With this weapon, he can shoot out four bullets per round, as he also carries around ammo with him with at least twenty four bullets in each case.

Spoiler:

Item 2: Tier One Earth Dust

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Aiden Sato on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Aiden Sato Empty Re: Aiden Sato Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hello, I'm Leena and I'll be your Mod today~

This app looks great, just one small thing. Syne has been open for not even a year. the first school year is in progress IC wise. So Aiden could not have been in it. I suggest you either pick a canon school, Signal/Sanctum/Beacon....though I'm not sure I'm gonna allow Beacon.... maybe. Or you can just make one up.

Or i guess you could redo the history but that's work i'm sure you don't wanna do.. :/

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3Aiden Sato Empty Re: Aiden Sato Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Aiden Sato

Decided to change it to a made up academy. ^^

4Aiden Sato Empty Re: Aiden Sato Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Welcome!
Aiden Sato 33ff29g

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content