Jacklyn Seras

Jacklyn Seras
Basic info
Name: Jacklyn Seras Blaze
Birthday: 11/2
Race: Faunus (Grey Wolf)
Height: (Max 5' / 25 cm)
Weight: 180 pounds
Face Claim: none but if need be I will hand draw a picture later on of the face only. Please do take note I don’t draw often so it may take some time.

Stats
STR:5 (Brawn)
DEF:1 (Defence)
RES:1 (Resistance)
SPT:5 (Spirit)
Aura 250|50 HP

Personality
Major: Specialized Hunter (Dust)
Likes: Sweets more so the bitter ones, Playing around with friends, Also loves playing tricks on others.
Dislikes: Pointless fighting for any reason at all, Candy being gone to waste over nothing, Also he hates not being able to protect her friends.
Fears: Spiders any and all no matter the size, Wraith of any friend even if they are weaker, Also being left alone and forgotten.
Overall Personality: Note: I don’t have a word count on the app I am using to type this so please tell me if i'm short on any of this not counting this of course.

With little to no emotions left inside but rage,sorrow and at times brief moments of joy. Even if they soon dissipate as she snaps back into reality remembering how life can be. Confident yet shy when first meeting people Jacklyn can be a little weird from being nervous. However once she feels they can be trusted to some extent at least she is a chatter box. But take heed if she feels in the slightest they are a sly sort of folk her smile will be fake and her guard kept high even while laughing. She is even though she hates to admit it a little shady herself if she thinks it is necessary at the moment. But that is a rare case when she forsakes her own beliefs to seek out what she holds dear to her heart; finding the truth. If she if proven to be wrong in her assumption she will feel utterly guilty and some regret but not much. For in her heart she truly believes that only evil deeds done to good people is wrong when trying to find the truth. When in battle she is looks half dead in her eyes as she can’t both fight and wear he facade.

Abilities
Aura type: Healing
Aura Color: Purplish Red
Semblance: Self strength buffing or an ally and by that I mean buffing just one ally strength; it is either one or the other not both meaning I chose to buff myself or just a single ally.
Item 1: Greatsword (German style)
Item 2: Dust tier one - Wind element

2Jacklyn Seras Empty Re: Jacklyn Seras Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:06 am

Akui

Akui
Hello there Jacklyn Seras! We see that it's been awhile since you made changes to your application, so the Staff is giving you a seven day notice: should you not make any changes to this app within seven days from this post, it will be moved to the Inactive Apps section.

Sorry for any inconvenience! ^_^

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]