Stats
STR:5
DEF:5
RES:1
SPT:1
Aura 200|100 HP

Personality
Major: Combat - Specialized hunter
Dislikes: Thieves, going berserk, loud noises, and unpleasant or strong smells.
Fears: Spiders, going berserk, crowded area's, and love.
Talent: - Hunting (wildlife)
Weakness - Social Interaction/Speech/Charisma
Overall Personality: Seeming shy and timid at first Jacklyn is not one to start a friendship nor conversation with someone he doesn't know. However gain his trust and you will soon find him loyal and very talkative at times as well as not so distant as he once was. Normally a calm and empathetic person who has everything together and his mind is normally his own. Yet there are times when that isn't the case and he breaks inside during those times he isn't himself anymore as something in him shatters. His way of thinking changes and he becomes terrifyingly somber and grim natured to everyone around him friend and foe alike. While not violent unless pushed into it if he thinks himself or a loved one is in peril he would fight to the bitter-end with a smile. However while he is fighting none should ever be to close to him he loses himself to the thrill of battle yet he will always try and protect his allies. While he doesn't like to hurt other people he loves to fight and to sate that desire chose to apply to become a hunter. That way he could do as he loves in a way that would not hurt his pride nor anyone else save the grimm.

Abilities
Aura type: Healing
Aura Color: Midnight purple
Semblance: Self mind manipulation: Frenzied Rage - Cause the user to go into a self induced frenzy of extreme rage and anger. Causing the body to produce large amounts of adrenaline that push the user past the normal strength limitations. Yet the user goes into a berserk like state of mind as a result of this. In this feral like state the user takes on a hunched over stance while barely standing bipedal. Standing on the toes alone with knees bent forward at a acute angle. Arms resting instinctively straight down and kept limp for quick response at any moment. In this state the user acts on solely instinct while having kept very little intellect yet a minuscule amount remains. The first and only instinct in this state is to eliminate all threats perceived. Considering that friend and foe alike are perceived as potential threats actions matter greatly. As anything violent in nature can be perceived as a threat to Jacklyn even if it wasn't to him. Arguments are considered violent as well more so if yelling or acting menacingly. In this state the user Jacklyn is in a state that can be considered insane as he isn't far from it.

Note: This berserk state is to justify the strength buff.

Item 1: Clawed Gauntlets - Long elbow high leather gloves bound in an extra layer of leather that has tiny 1x1 inch hand crafted metallic plates fashioned as dragon scales laid woven into the second layer of leather. Also adorned with sharp talon like blades on the fingers of each hand fashioned to imitate a dragon's claw abet a humanoid one.

Item 2: Insulated Clothing - The clothing worn by Jacklyn has many layers of animal pelts both inside and outside. Being made primarily of animal hides kept from his hunts that almost all his clothing are made as such. This extends to his Clawed Gauntlets as well just mixed between the first and second layer of leather is all. Due to this Jacklyn is almost never cold and has the suit tailored for snowy weather.

Note: Item 2 is not in any way, shape or form meant to have any resistance nor defense at all to any kind dust nor physical attacks whatsoever. It was simply meant to be a utility item to explain why my character rarely getting cold even if in cold weather nothing more. This means any and all forms of attacks do the full damage that they should normally inflict as item 2 is meant as utility in nature not defensive.

Note: The animal(s) hunted are mainly hunted to as a way to eat and in rare cases protect a rural area from either said animal or pack of animals.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Dragons4ever25 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Jacklyn Seras - W.I.P. Empty Re: Jacklyn Seras - W.I.P. Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Dragons4ever25

Dragons4ever25
Seras is now finished. Should I change my profile once accepted to Jacklyn yes or no?

3Jacklyn Seras - W.I.P. Empty Re: Jacklyn Seras - W.I.P. Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright, bud, this app is good but there are a number of issues. First of all you do need to include an image of your FC in the app, there should have been code to do this when you copy and pasted the code. Second you have no scale in regards you your weight? I'm assuming lbs but you should include it. Next with your semblance; I assume all this is to justify a strength buff but please flat state that ^^ I also notice you've got relatively little HP, meaning you wouldn't be able to take many hits, this may be intentional but just to be sure you understand ^^

Next; there are some issues with your items. Simplest to explain is the second; you have not specified the armour type of this and your armour is limited to a single piece or set of clothing, not a full dresser of clothes for specific climate. "Elemental resistance" also isn't really a thing here so while the aesthetic may mean you're not cold IC, if you chose to take such clothes, it would not provide extra defence against dust based damage (Unless it was magic armour) or ice based semblance damage. You'd need to specify what this clothing covers also, for instance does it have a mask does it have gloves, etc. It may be easier to say what it doesn't cover than what it does.

On your first item, having clawed gauntlets as a weapon is fine but I am quite confused by your statement about making them armour. One could do this, but I don't think it works in the way your describing (It may work in the way you think it does, the wording is simply confusing) You could make gauntlets magic armour as well as weapons eventually yes, but they would be upgraded separately from your physical armour (Which I'm assuming is going to be your item two?). Additionally these apps are not reopened for editing, this is all just meant to be the jumping point. If you want a place to store records of your upgrades and purchases that would be done in the "House of Records" section.

Finally, your rp sample does not meet the required word count and your history has some issues; you seem to have left out a name and simply put "?". Bump when done.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]