You are not connected. Please login or register

Cobe Sky (Complete) (Pending Approval)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cobe Sky (Complete) (Pending Approval) Empty Cobe Sky (Complete) (Pending Approval) Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:29 pm

CobaltWarrior

CobaltWarrior
Enrollment Form

Cobe Sky (Complete) (Pending Approval) Abe08198f55069cf9125d11b9dcfe6e5

Basic info
Name: Cobe Sky
Birthday: 24th July
Race: Human
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 205lbs
Face Claim: Son Goku (DBZ)
Emblem:
Spoiler:

Stats
STR:2
DEF:2
RES:3
SPT:5
Aura 170|130 HP

Personality
Major: Dust Major (Duster)

Films
Trusting People

Dislikes:
Making Promises
Foolish People
Having his Trust Broken

Fears:
Death
His family
Trusting Others

Overall Personality: Cobe, while very trustworthy and reliable, to many, he is often seen a cold person, not displaying much emotion at all, and often staying stone-faced and down-to-earth about many things, especially when it comes to planning missions. However, to people who know him (of which very few remain), Cobe is a very kind person, and is always willing to help anyone, also displaying an open book of emotions. Due to the fact he took lessons before and after arriving at Beacon, he is rather clever, and does relatively well in his studies. He does, however, really not like to rely on others, due to the fact that when he relied on his parents during childhood, they almost never delivered.

Abilities
Aura type: Spirit
Aura Color: Navy Blue
Semblance:
Name: Overdrive
Details: Cobe supercharges his body, and now can fire his gun, and move about 8x faster than normal for a few seconds. On one occasion in his childhood, while training in Overdrive. He created a 2 by 2 vacuum for 1/10000th of a second. However, using Overdrive even once does take out a huge chunk of his Aura. Overuse can potentially kill him

Item 1: Weapon: Cobalt Dawn
Details: The Cobalt Dawn is a longsword combined with a sawed-off shotgun,the sword (including the grip) has a total length of 133cm, the barrel of the gun reaches the tip of the sword, when it starts from the tip of the hilt.

He uses his weapon to compliment his own created fighting style, which he calls "Tsu-Xa Ocean",  a practical style focused on predicting an opponent. It is known for punches, an higher focus on speed rather than strength and very big emphasis of close ranged and melee weapons.
Spoiler:

Functionality with Dust: Cobalt Dawn is unique in the sense that it uses Pure Dust Crystals instead of standard Dust Rounds. The sword and shotgun change colour and have different effects, depending on what type/element of Dust is being used1. The shotgun has a 30m spread, and sharpens the crystals, so that, if touched, they would cut the skin, making the weapon very effective at killing big Grimm very quickly, however, with its potentially limited ammo and long reload time of 15 seconds, it is not very effective against hordes of smaller Grimm, thus forcing him to rely on his much weaker sword skills.

1 in the spoiler below

Spoiler:

Item 2: Dust: Portable Collection of Dust Crystals
Details: This is the collection of Dust Crystals Cobe carries around to load Cobalt Dawn, this is always filled with Steam Dust, the Dust type he is best with.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

CobaltWarrior

CobaltWarrior
Just popping in a little Bump here.

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Hello! ^_^ I am Sno and I will be grading your application. There was a few things that I saw that are kind of off and I shall list them here:

1. Age: Syne Academy is similar to a college rarely anyone that is the age of 17 get into a college unless they have a good reason and that is what we allow here. Please explain a good reason as to why someone so young would be attending a college or make your age 18+ please.

2. Face Claim: The image you put as your Face Claim isn't the character that you put down as your Face Claim. What I mean by that is you said Son Goku from DBZ is your Face Claim but the image you used is not Goku. This is Goku: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/maditsmadfunny/images/f/f4/Goku_-_Plan_to_Eradicate_the_Super_Saiyajin_(Remake_OVA_2010).png/revision/latest?cb=20121013200102 If you want to use the image that you currently have set but you don't know where it came from then in the Face Claim section of the application just put the image link

3. Semblance: The first part of this refers to your weapon and how it can't have 2 forums currently in and MMO you never start out with powerful things and that same logic applies here even with your semblance you can not use your weapon's second forum. The next part is can't create a vacuum with the speed boost, it's one or the other. Creating a vacuum would work as a utility and pulled people in in a defined radius. Also the last thing is the part about increasing your speed 8x that doesn't really work that way on here please refer to the speed rules to understand what our speed stat does: http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t814-the-addition-of-the-speed-stat Now if you want to do speed in an actual sense we would allow something like a teleport semblance or explain how fast you can go in 1 second. The finally things I would like to add is that your semblance was a little difficult to understand please try to make it a bit easier to read if you can. (This is just a small request and doesn't really have to do with how I grade it would just be better if I was able to understand it easier)

4. Weapon: Your weapon should be a tier 1 weapon and therefore should not have a 2nd forum yet. You gain a second from from getting XP just like any MMO and you gain XP by posting. Please refer to the Weapon Rules for more information: http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t5-weapon-and-dust-rules

5. Dust: You are not able to have so many types of dust so early you are only allowed to have 1 type of dust and it has to be a tier 1 level dust. The weapon rules also contain the dust rules so please refer to the link above ^

I think that is it for now. Please take the time to fix these and bump it when you are finished so I can take another look at it! Thank you for your cooperation! ^_^

Akui

Akui
Hello there CobaltWarrior! We see that it's been awhile since you made changes to your application, so the Staff is giving you a seven day notice: should you not make any changes to this app within seven days from this post, it will be moved to the Inactive Apps section.

Sorry for any inconvenience! ^_^

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum