You are not connected. Please login or register

Prologue Hunted: part 1 (personal plot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prologue Hunted: part 1 (personal plot) Empty Prologue Hunted: part 1 (personal plot) Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir stalked his prey, a pair of Atlas war machines that had somehow found themselves on Bellmuse. He looked at his scroll on the inside of his left arm, 2316 the clock setting read. He tapped it to stopwatch mode to see how much time was left...two hours. He smirked as he stealthily made his way from tree to tree, not even stirring the barest whisper that could be heard over the sound of the robots. He crept up and in a violently graceful move, decapitated both of them. He felt the air move in an unnatural way and shifted to the left just in time to avoid a bullet. The explosion sent him across a clearing. He twisted and landed on a tree trunk as another round flew at him. He jumped as another blast obliterated where he had just been. The drone swooped down to get a clear line of sight on Fenrir. However in doing so, it came down low enough for him to jump and jab his hand through the weak body. Fenrir landed a few feet away and watched the drone hit the ground hard, "now, where the h-l is that command center. He heard more noise and dashed into the thicker brush. The night was young and he had fun planned out.

Hours earlier...

"I'm trusting this won't be beyond your skill." The honorable something or other of some bureaucratic something said to Fenrir. The repulsive little man was an undersecretary to the Third minister of Defense or some equally unimpressive title like such. Fenrir looked around at all the guards in the room, "Bellmuse has nothing that Atlas could want. What makes you think they'd invade you?" The man chortled, "you clearly now nothing of the situation. Atlas' attempt to invade Vale failed miserably and since we happen to be perfectly situated for a staging ground heading north or south, it would make military sense to secure the land." Fenrir raised an eyebrow, "Bellmuse is incapable of supporting a large number of soldiers. There's literally no military beyond the palace guards and for good reason I might add. The grimm population is surprisingly high for such small settlements in a tiny island kingdom that again, has no resources worth mentioning since they can be found anywhere else in higher quantities." He lit a cigar he'd lifted from his employer,  "I'll investigate this if that's what it takes to get into Syne. But don't get your hopes up that I'll find some plot to kidnap the princess or some sh-t like that."

Present...
Fenrir checked his scroll again. Apparently there HAD been an attempt on the princess....go figure. He shook his head at the stupidity of people around him. To kidnap then girl in her palace during a party with hunters everywhere was beyond lobotomized zombie in terms of brain damage to even consider for a fraction of a second that it would be a god idea...or even just a flight of fancy. It was a cardinal rule No collateral damage, no putting innocents in harms way when killing your deader, especially women and children. Whoever did this must've been desperate to gain a reputation or really anything to break a rule that even his own family adhered to religiously. The column of robots marched past his hiding spot. Something was definitely up, perhaps his employer wasn't the buttkissing greedy little toad he seemed to be. Fenrir stalked along until he came across the wreckage of an airship. Atlas soldiers were strewn about, mostly dead though it looked like a couple living people were set up in a makeshift shelter. The fact that the perimeter had no precautions against a surprise attack indicated that it was recent and possibly an evac...hens tole closer to a pile of crates These are medical supplies and new ones according to the labels. He removed his scroll and snapped some pictures before placing it back on his arm. He took two steps when he heard a howl, "Baz, nothing is ever easy" He muttered under his breath as he stepped out and took a glance. The grimm had made short work of the survivors...no information to be had from them now. His only on treat lay in killing the bastard who had made his job harder. He jumped into the trees and looked around, finally spotting it, "let's play ugly."

Beowulf

Beowulf
Prologue Hunted: part 1 (personal plot) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Grimm: Beowulf
    ►#: 1
    ►Lvl: 4
    ►HP: I:170/170  
    ►DEF/RES: 2 (10 damage resistance)
    ►WB.DEF: defense is doubled

-------------------------------------------------------
   Summary
- Beowulf wondered around unaware of anyone's presence, carrying the arm of one of its victims.

Dmg Dealt/Received

In it's claws remained what appeared to be a severed arm, long enough to be adult, female based on the somewhat long clean nails, and a wedding ring. The claws of the Grimm itself was almost completely stained with the crimson color, as well as it's teeth and the lower part of the bone that layered itself over its head. It made quick work of any survivors from the wreckage, yet did not find the deep emptiness within itself satisfied. It is because if this, that even after killing the remaining survivors, it went about looking for more Prey who may have been within the area. The glutton that possessed this creature was unreal, and while other grimm probably would have made themselves scarce after the meal, this one did not. It's claws came inwards, followed by them moving outwards, almost equivalent to fingers clenching and unclenching. It's head motioned up towards the sky as it would unleash another howl towards the sky.

Prologue Hunted: part 1 (personal plot) Grimm%20of%20Syne_TBBOT_zpsj81xsdbk

Fenrir

Fenrir
Activating his Stealth Glyph, Fenrir climbed down and moved behind some crates. He loaded his gauntlets with fire dust and then carefully focused on the creature. He launched a burst of flame at the Beowulf, intending to cause it a severe burn. He then raced towards it and leapt into the air, landing next to it and striking at it's chest to plant a tracking glyph. Regardless of whether or not he hit, he back flipped away and created a sparrow to home in and strike at the tracking glyph on the beast beast before jumping into a tree out of reach. It wouldn't matter if the tracker had planted since the sparrow would simply dissipate if it didn't have a target.

Actions :
Stealth Glyph: -10 AP
Fire dust attack: 35 potential damage and possible burn effect
Knife hand strike+tracking glyph: 30 potential damage and -10 AP
Create homing sparrow glyph: - 20 ap

Hp: 50 /Ap: 210

Last edited by Fenrir on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beowulf

Beowulf

►HP: I:145/170 (Burned)

Summary
- Beowulf got hit by Fire Dust, regained footing, jumped back and avoided Strike/Tracker. After Sparrow dissipated. It charged for Fenrir full force after Fenrir jumped into the tree, up rooting the tree.

Dmg Dealt/Received
► Beowulf I recieved 35 (25) Dmg from Fenrir

A Preemptive attack that would prove itself somewhat effective. The Burst of flames, combined with the pain and lack of awareness would cause the Beowulf to tumble forwards into a Roll, not only dropping the arm of one of its victims but figgit around for a second before regaining its footing immediately, going from being on all fours to being on two. By the time this had occurred, the Hunter that had attacked it was already closing in the distance, which would cause for alarm, and lack of an immediate counter. It would act with intent to increase some distance from the direction where the initial attack came from, jumping back further from Fenrir and evading the Hand strike. By it moving back, and Fenrir flipping back, there would be a good distance between them now. The attacker created a sparrow which launched towards it, but would dissipate before reaching it. At this point the Beowulf eyes was locked on Fenrir, at least until Fenrir jumped into the tree. It was time for it to go on the offensive now, pushing itself forward at full speed and bashing into the tree, causing it to erupt from the ground and tumble backwards, attempting to knock the Hunter out of the tree he jumped into.

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir rode the remnants of the tree to the ground and right before landing, he back flipped and launched the wooden shard he had been standing on towards the beast. He cast a speed impact boost glyph and then a wind cannon glyph, launching himself at the Beowolf leading a knife hand strike. After passing the grimm, he grabbed a tree branch and flipped higher up where he could see the battlefield better. Tonight really was going to be fun.

Actions:
Kick wooden shard at Beowolf 30 possible damage
Speed impact glyph : -10 AP +2 Str
Wind cannon glyph: - 20 ap
Knife hand: 40 possible damage

Hp: 50/ ap: 180

Beowulf

Beowulf

►HP: I:100/170 (Burned)

Summary
- Beowulf got hit by Knife hand, stumbles back a great deal. Once back up, it turns around, launches itself in Fenrirs Direction, Jumps up and swings at him with its claw.

Dmg Dealt/Received
► Beowulf I recieved 30 (10) Dmg from Fenrir
► Beowulf I recieved 40 (30) Dmg from Fenrir
► Beowulf I Dealt 40 (30) Dmg to Fenrir * IF CONNECTS *
► Beowulf I recieved 5 Dmg from Burn

Following the tumbling of the tree, the Beowulf would find little splinters of woods being launched from the Hunters motion off the tree, which crashed into it's face. Due to the Bone Mask, the splinters would do close to no damage to it, and be just a minor annoyance that would throw it off for a second. This would allow for something very impressive to happen from the Hunter. In that mere moment that the Beowulf focus was disrupted by the splinters, the Hunter known as Fenrir Propelled himself towards the Grimm with the utilization of a few Glyphs which happened fast to the point where the Grimm didn't even see it coming. It was as if they were frozen in time, the Hunter being already infront of the Beowulf while the Beowulf head was in the motion of rising up to refocus. The Strike hit the Grimm with a great deal of force with things resuming as normal. The Grimm would find itself in a great deal of Pain at the point of Impact, causing it to motion back quite a bit before falling to it's knees for a moment.

It rose back up and looked behind it, which would be the direction of where it's target would be. It scanned and locked onto the Hunter, growling quite a bit before it rushed again towards it with the intent to kill. It launched itself forwards and then sprung upwards to the level of the Hunter within the tree, brought it's claw back, and Swiped at him with full force.

Fenrir

Fenrir
"Oh shit!" Fenrir threw up an aura shield and dropped his speed impact boost glyph to create a wind mail glyph. The shield was up in time, the armoring glyph...wasn't. Fenrir rag dolled to the ground and barely managed to get his feet under him to take the fall properly. He used his aura to heal the damage his body took and then seeded the ground with wind glyphs infused with fire dust, creating fire mines around him, "congratulations, you made me use advanced techniques." He mockingly saluted the Beowolf and waited for the next attack.

Actions:
Aura shield: -20 ap
Wind mail glyph: - 10 ap +2 Def
Aura heal: -10 ap +10 hp
Fire mine dust attack: 35 potential damage
+5 ap

Hp:50/ ap:145

Beowulf

Beowulf

►HP: I: 95/170 (Burned)

Summary
- Beowulf followed after Fenrir, and leaped at him from 3 Meters away attempting to Pin him.

Dmg Dealt/Received
► Beowulf I Dealt 40 (30) Dmg to Fenrir * IF CONNECTS *
► Beowulf I recieved 5 Dmg from Burn

It would seem that the hit was dead on...kinda. While Impact was made with the Hunter, there was some kind of force that prevented actual contact, something that the Beowulf was completely unaware of. To its knowledge, it had made a direct hit, and there for was that much more closer to having another meal. It watched as the Hunter flew, hit the ground, and then slowly regained his composure. The dark that festered within this creature did not allow it to pause and think things through before taking action....it just wanted the Kill, so it would push forwards in the direction of Fenrir with little regards to much else in the surrounding area. Once it made it to about 3 Meters infront of Fenrir, approximately 9.8 Feet, the Grimm pushed off the ground forwards, legs motioning from below it to the front of it mid air, and Claws pointed in the direction of Fenrir with the intent to pounce and pin him. The action itself would resemble that of an Olympic jumper throwing themselves forwards.

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir smiled and ducked under the Beowolf. He jabbed at it from behind trying to plant a tracker glyph and then ran nimbly between the glyphs band then raced up a tree. He Channeled dust at the grimm a couple times and then launched a sparrow.

Battlefield condition: ground is seeded with mines for 35 damage

Sustained actions: wind mail glyph : - 10 AP + 2 Def

Actions:
Knife hand/tracking glyph: - 10 AP 30 damage
Fire dust attack ×2 : 60 damage intent to cause more burning
Sparrow: 20 for 20
Ap recovery+5

Hp: 50
Ap:115
Fire dust vials: #1(2/5) #2 (5/5)

Beowulf

Beowulf
<div style="width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: scroll; border: 0px dashed black; background-color: #FFFFFF;">

►HP: I: 0/170 (Burned)

Summary
- Beowulf followed after Fenrir, and leaped at him from 3 Meters away attempting to Pin him.

Dmg Dealt/Received
► Beowulf I recieved 30 Dmg from Fenrir
► Beowulf I recieved 60 Dmg from Fenrir
► Beowulf I recieved 20 Dmg from Fenrir
► Beowulf I was Defeated by Fenrir

Having missed it's pounce, the Beowulf would not find itself at the mercy of it's opponent. Before it realized what was happening, a pain would shoot from a point on it's back, spreading outwards on impact which would cause it to stumble forwards. Following that attack, bursts of fire would come in contact with it from the same direction, all making contact and doing damage in full. Despite being defeated, the barrage wouldn't stop there. the final attack of the Hunter hit the same spot every other attack did, shooting it forwards towards the ground. The now lifeless beowulf would roll a little bit before coming to a stop. The Hunter was relentless in his attacks, one after the other that did naught but completely drain the life out of the Grimm that had taken the lives of the survivors. The now corpse of the Grimm ended up right next to the arm of one of it's victims, the very hand with the wedding ring it was carrying earlier.

</div>

11Prologue Hunted: part 1 (personal plot) Empty Re: Prologue Hunted: part 1 (personal plot) Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir brushed some imaginary dust off his jacket as he retrieved his unused dust and aura. He saw something as he looked over the dead grimm. A chip in its head...He picked it up and examined it closely, This is an Atlas insignia. What the hell? he pocketed it and swept the scene of the carnage. The ship was so very kind to leave a handful of restoratives with which he replenished his aura. He would have liked to find some kind of armor but everything was clearly beyond recovery.  The wedding ring looked valuable so he took it and made one last sweep, "hello, brother." Fenrir stopped,  "Ragnarok,  so you live." They stared at each other through their masks, "I've brought you a gift and this is how you repay me?"
"In all fairness,  you did threaten the destruction of Bellmuse." Ragnarok nodded, "true, but will you not hear out a family secret before I leave?" Fenrir narrowed his eyes, "go ahead, maybe I won't have to kill you."
"As you know. Our family has taken contracts with many different people. This group here was one of mine to sow disinformation across the island. Obviously that failed thanks to you and your Hidden." Fenrir ground his teeth, every member of the Sable Clan had a secret ability referred to as Hidden. Hearing Ragnarok talk so openly about a sacred secret passed him off. "Yours is the Fenris Command, I believe. The power to gain control over canines. Atlas was made aware when you so rudely destroyed their labs. This was an attempt to copy said power. Rather pathetic if I may say, even you can't extend such ability over grimm for more than a few seconds. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong." They both removed their masks, Ragnarok was grinning, "now, you think you can handle my next revalation?"
"I'm dying of old age here, could we speed this up?"
"Very well. Your Hidden has a secondary ability. Those rings and wristbands are bubkis. You'll see soon enough when the darkness consumes you." Ragnarok put his mask back on and summoned an eldricht glyph,  which he stepped into and disappeared. "Nothing is ever easy." Fenrir made one last check around the area before heading towards the rendezvous point where a boat would take him to an airship just off the shore. His employer was psychotic when it came to paranoia.

Fenrir

Fenrir
Fenrir studied the chip as he made his report, "Alright Mr. Sable, I have another task for you after you get some rest." Fenrir cocked an eyebrow, "I'd rather hear about it now. I find that less time I spend in the castle, the happier everyone is."

"As you have found out, Atlas is, in fact, committing military forces to Bellmuse. I need you to find one of their operatives and rip as much information out as you possibly can. I don't want to know any details except for anything that has to do with the safety of the kingdom. A green haired man was tagged by your cousin as a member of the Atlas Covert Forces. Since he's your only lead, try not to kill him."

Fenrir nodded as he disembarked from the airship to the boat which then led him to Kompress. If there was going to be a fight with Atlas, that meant surviving members of his family would be against him. He considered sending Yandere to Vale or literally anywhere but here or Atlas, but she was a true assassin and wouldn't leave if there was a job to do. He tapped a message to her and read the response as he got off the boat and headed for the bar nearby.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum