Stats
STR: 3
DEF: 2
RES: 5
SPT: 2
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Major: Undeclared
Likes: Playing games with people, Causing destruction, and Bikes of all kind and Free will
Dislikes: Being told what to do, Joining his father, and damaging his clothes
Fears: Joining his father and losing his free will, confined spaces, powering down for ever
Overall Personality: Cipher's action coincide with his programming which is to stop anyone that tries to overthrow the Atlas powers by any means. He tries his best to make the most of his work in hopes to get approval from his father and co-workers as he doesn't trust anyone but his father and co worker's until he regained his freedom and now he just tries to make up for lost time by acting like a child with a serious temper when things don't go as he would like them to. When he was under his Fathers control he started to develop this habit of making games out of his to make it more fun and to make up for lost time. Along with his game habit he found it hard not to make cause unnecessary damage to the environment around him as if made him releases his pent up anger. Cipher doesn't take being bossed around well as it reminds him of being controlled by his father and just how much he wants to be rid of his past. The reason that he doesn't like to ruin his clothes is because its the only clothes he has and they belonged to his uncle and he just dislikes dirt on him at all times. Cipher is really over confident in his own skills as he will smile while he's fighting his foe but he also has will never someone that is  weaker than him but he is more than willing to take on someone that is far stronger than he is as he likes the rush of fight strong foes without second thought. He also has a soft spot for Flowers namely Lily's as they remind him of his mother.

Abilities
Aura type: Healing
Aura Color: Pale Gold
Semblance: After Light -Utility By creating light images Cipher can use them to take a hit or to block any incoming attacks such as physical attacks and low powered dust based attacks attacks and after they are hit they shatter like glass.
Item 1: 4 Savage Lily/Reinforced skin/Earth, and The 4 Savage Lily are 4 swords  that are connected to Ciphers brain similar to Penny's swords but they don not have handles, the look more like swords without a handle.
Spoiler:
Item 2: X117/Bulletproof plating /Dust, A Stingray shark hybrid with a black lower half and an almost Neon upper body (PlayStation to my Xbox) with light blue camera eyes that.

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Cipher Cam Star on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Hi Sammey is looking over this app and it looks good but it needs some fixing

Weapon: 8 Savage Lily/Reinforced skin/Earth, and The 8 Savage Lily are 8 swords that are connected to Ciphers brain similar to Penny's swords but they don not have handles, the look more like swords without a handle. This is a little over powered so fix it to 4 MAX!!!!

Bumd when done :3

3Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Cipher Cam Star Sammey20

4Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Pulled for revisions

15 is too young
Can you explain you semblance a little more? I dont see how creating light allows you to teleport

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

5Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Cipher Cam Star

Cipher Cam Star
I do hope it make more since to you now Leena Lilac

6Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:48 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
16 is also too young, and is there any way to word your semblance to make it less of an illusion semblance? "To trick foes into attacking them" is the bit that concerns me.

7Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Cipher Cam Star

Cipher Cam Star
Would bating them into it work better or should I just get ride of that part?

8Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
That would work better yes

9Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Cipher Cam Star

Cipher Cam Star
Bump

10Cipher Cam Star Empty Re: Cipher Cam Star Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:03 am

Akui

Akui
Hey there Cipher Cam Star! I know it's been a long while since your app was looked at, and I apologize for the wait. It seems your app is almost finished, but I have an issue.

For your second item, it seems that your description wasn't quite finished. As the only items you can start with are Weapon, Physical Armor, Magical Armor, and Dust...I'm a bit confused on what we are looking at here. What exactly is the stingshark...sharkray? Sharkray. Is it armor, hence the bulletproof, or is it Dust?

After you touch up that item a bit, I'd say you are all good to go! ^_^

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum