You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice to meet everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nice to meet everyone Empty Nice to meet everyone Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:26 am

flickers

flickers
Hi, I just registered after reading all the rules. I haven't made a character yet because I thought it would be better (not to mention, polite) if I introduced myself first. I'm Flickers, or Vivi, and my favourite RWBY character is Yang ^^ I look forward to meeting some of you. Also, I did  read all the rules and I have to say that I'm so amazed with the amount of effort and thought the creator put into this rp site. There's a lot to take in and I haven't roleplayed in a while so forgive me if I make any mistakes. Now without further ado, I'm going to go figure out how to make a character ^^
Bye

2Nice to meet everyone Empty Re: Nice to meet everyone Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Charon

Charon
Hi there! I'm Charon but you can call me Ryan if you'd prefer. I saw you were new and just wanted to welcome you. I only joined a few days ago myself so I thought I'd greet a new face. I also read up on your character and I think you did a really solid job!

If you ever wanna rp I'd be more than happy to write with you, I think our characters could have some interesting stories together. :) hope you have fun!

3Nice to meet everyone Empty Re: Nice to meet everyone Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
flickers wrote:My favourite RWBY character is Yang

You.

I like you.

4Nice to meet everyone Empty Re: Nice to meet everyone Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Kiriraya Okamikari

Kiriraya Okamikari
Welcome, hope you enjoy the site!

5Nice to meet everyone Empty Re: Nice to meet everyone Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:01 pm

flickers

flickers
Charon wrote:Hi there! I'm Charon but you can call me Ryan if you'd prefer. I saw you were new and just wanted to welcome you. I only joined a few days ago myself so I thought I'd greet a new face. I also read up on your character and I think you did a really solid job!

If you ever wanna rp I'd be more than happy to write with you, I think our characters could have some interesting stories together. :) hope you have fun!

Thank you so much! It's great to meet you and I'd love to rp with you too ^^

6Nice to meet everyone Empty Re: Nice to meet everyone Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:02 pm

flickers

flickers
Thank you to everyone else who was nice enough to welcome me and say hi! I look forward to getting to know all of you ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum