You are not connected. Please login or register

It's a nice chat(Private/Jack)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Empty It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:49 am

Ishi Omo

Ishi Omo
Ishi isn't one who takes free time well. Usually seen drinking or something like that, was looking through the school roster. Primarly the action students, to see if there was anyone worth trying to poach for a class. While going through them, he came upon a rather familiar mask. Despite being drunk, he often remembered his questionable activities done while blackout drunk. This merely meant that when he saw the mask, he would look up the room number of the man.

He'd send his TA, who had arrived early that day, to slide a message under the doorway of the mask. Who's name was apparently jack according to his sources. The note within would merely read; 'A talk. Killer to Killer. Meet me in my room'

Underneath that would be the number of his classroom. Ishi was sure the masked boy remembered him. He wasn't that easy to forget, even drunk. However, this time, he was undeniably sober.

2It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Empty Re: It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 am

Jack.

Jack.
Jack awoke, still a bit tired from staying up too late for work last night, but awake enough to pull himself out of his bed and put on some clothes. He had just enough time to put on socks and pants, but he was stopped as he saw the shadows of feet under the doorway of his dark room. Unsure of who was doing what outside of his door, he went to investigate, quickly grabbing a shirt and wrapping it around his face instead of wearing it like a normal person. He didn't have enough time to grab a proper mask. After successfully wrapping the hat around his head in a way that allowed him to see without revealing anything more than his left eye, he swung open the door to see some younger gal with a note in hand, kneeling as if she was trying to push the note under the door.

"Listen, most people knock or ask if I'm awake, hun. Good morning. Hand it over." After receiving the note from her, he'd open it without closing the door, standing in place while he read the thing. "Hey, who sent you with this? Ah, I don't care, if I'm being real with ya. Alright, get outta here, I gotta actually get dressed."

After putting on his shirt, jacket, and wolf mask, Jack made his way to the classroom number provided on the note. He didn't really remember telling anybody about his work, or anybody telling him about theirs, so he was a little worried about what he was going to find on the other side of this classroom door. This, however, wouldn't stop him. Lazily, as he was still just waking up, he pushed open the door and walked inside. Once he was inside, he closed the door behind him and located the man who sent the note. "Oh. Now I remember. How've you been, Ishi? Still going through your crisis? The one that I won't define because I'm not sure if you have somebody else here and / or if it's appropriate?"

3It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Empty Re: It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Ishi Omo

Ishi Omo
He made sure to turn off the cameras in his room. He knew he had to talk about this to someone and the only other person was a robot. That he knew of. That was the problem, though. He forgot what he even put on his original form, so he didn't dare talk about what he did. He only knew that he could talk to the robot, because he managed to be found out by its creators. Then, while drunk, Ishi had told the chicken over here while he was drunk and sad. He had to continue this talk with someone. That someone just happened to be Jack.

"See. I'm sober now, so let's have a half decent conversation, shall we?"

He decided to continue his sayings.

"I know that you kill people, yada yada. I'm curious, though. I know that you care, but like, why in the world do you do it so openly?"

4It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Empty Re: It's a nice chat(Private/Jack) Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Jack.

Jack.
"You know, most people start with, "Hey, how's it goin'," or maybe "It's been a while," but I guess we can get straight to the point if that's what you want." Jack was a bit irritated that Ishi wasn't being the friendliest guy in the world, but he didn't seem like the friendly type back at that bar where they met either. Shrugging it off for now, he decided that he should probably answer his questions. He was one of the few people he could really talk about this too, after all.

"Well, I guess I... I don't know, I probably could keep this quieter." He didn't like admitting it, and he definitely didn't like the way Ishi had phrased his work. Calling his targets people wasn't wrong, but it made him feel a bit worse about it. "Maybe it's the thrill? I feel like it might be boring if I knew I could get away with it all the time." Jack shrugged, unsure if his own answer was right or not, and a little worried about what a rational person would think about his response.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum