You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private: Closed] The Viper & The Fox (Tokaru Anderson & Roy Fox) [Complete]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
After his jolly event in the garden, meeting a few new students and learning their names; the dark haired fellow thought it would be time to get some training in, upon returning to his dorm and obtaining his equipment the black armor and weapon. He made his way back towards the building, posed with a map in his hand of the school grounds, he trekked along the cobblestone ground before finally finding the building, upon entering it, leaving the serenity of the calm brisk breeze; his eyes danced about, examining all the training equipment. With a smile on his face that allowed his pearl white gems to flicker about and glimmer behind his fleshy curtains, the twin peach like pillows covering the fading fangs as he trotted over to the changing room, the sound of creaking metal filling the room.

Emerging from the room, his form swallowed by a leather combat tunic or aketon padded armor with black chain shirt sewn into the fabric, the metal plates located along the shoulders, waist and crotch region, a large chest plate with an azure robe is wrapped on top of the chest piece and around the waist portion going under the metal plates. With each movement of his arms the metal plates located on the shoulders jangled, they held a deep blue hue and each step caused the waist and crotch region to chatter as the vambrace shifted, causing the chain shirt to dance and the azure robe tippings to flutter about, and upon his waist was the enormous blade.

A magnificent weapon, a weapon that towers with the obsidian clad knight, the Tsuba revealing an ornately engraved design, a golden or bronze dragon glimmered as the light bounced off it, for the Tsuka being a strange design with several indentions in the handle for ergonomic handling, and many bronze etched lines in the region above the Seppa and along the Tsuka. The ornate appearing Tachi, seeing as the Saya was up to his chest, and the rest reached just below his chin, him being one-hundred and eighty-seven centimeter and ninety-six millimeters, he looked about, his gaze locking upon the dummies, the robotic vessels for combat, thus with seeing them he approached; placing his hand on the Tsuka, preparing to draw his blade.

Last edited by Tokaru Anderson on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
A young man wandered the hallways of Syne academy with his hands in his pockets. He had decided that since he wasn't doing anything special today why not train a little? No matter how lazy he was a training was still necessary. So after heading to his room and equipping himself in his combat gear he headed out toward the training room.

His current attire was his signature high collar black trenchcoat with a orange tee shirt and black jeans underneath it. His katana dangled at his hip as he walked down the halls and through the courtyard to the designated training building.

Upon opening the door he was met with a man donned in armor preparing to face the animatronic sparring mechanisms, that were provided at the school. After a quick analysis he recognized this man as one of the  Individuals who walked in late during Haze's class period. He sat down on one of the boxes in the room hoping to see his combat skills.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Upon entering the circular section of the training arena, one of the robotic dummies began moving, the whizzing and buzzing sound of its limbs moving from the Dust powered energy inside its chest cavity, with each step he took and his fingers slowly coiling around the haft of his weapon. When he got close, and a translucent tab popped up; informing him of the combat style of the dummy, the formal stance, weapon type, and various other minor to major mechanics, he simply smiled and pulled out a small drive from his necklace and placed it in a port upon the dummies information dial.

He downloaded a file into the dummy with preset stats and information similar to this models and afterward the system accepted the file and the dummy simple bowed to him, which he responded in return, as such they took at least ten steps back, the dummy now manifesting a simple arming sword and shield into battle. The night locked male in the shell comprised of unique comprised metal form, slowly drew the Odachi like blade, for about half way of drawing it he released three of his fingers as the leaf-like flanged head slipped out of a slit in the Saya, thus he also placed the wooden shaft upon the back of his waist.

With the extremely slender like straight blade now shimmering like liquid night, the false blade visible near the tip; for this entire sword seemed too fragile, or near fragile to use for it appeared to look as though it would snap from any force, the pale skinned fellow simply smiled as he placed both hands on the handle. Rising up the blade above his head before doing a practice verticle cut through the air, and when he stopped the massive blade before him, the powerful snap crashed throughout the calm air, now in the Chūdan-no-kamae stance.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After sitting down to evaluate the armored student Roy immediately noticed that the man had already placed his hands on the haft of his blade. He then saw the man place a hardrive in the dummies information dial probably to preset I to a preferred style. The dummy then gave a bow which the student returned. They then backed away from each other about ten steps.

The dummy then manifested a simple sword and shield combination while the man started to draw his weapon, but what intrigued Roy the most was when they stopped their draw midway and released three fingers from the blade letting a flanged head seemingly slip out of the says,while placing the wooden shaft at his hip. Roy let out an audible whistle at the result as the man revealed the weapon in all its true glory. It appeared to be an unnaturally slender straight blade,that looked like it could snap from one swing, but he knew better.

The man then raised his blade above his head and gave it a practice swing making a loud *snap* permeate through the air. Roy stared at the man waiting to see just how much expertise he had with his sword.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Eyes cold as night, the eerie green glow of his orbs as he focused on the dummy, for this combat dummy held the stance he recorded of his Uncle, he knew each step, each twitch in the dummies movement for his eyes always stayed locked on the shield; and with a subtle step. And a slight twist in his arm, his hands altered the rotation of his weapon, making the blade turn to his right as his hands slid up the long hilt, then he himself bending down slowly before dashing towards the dummy, using the pommel cap to strike the shield, while simultaneously dragging the cap along the face of the obstruction.

Causing the long slender edge to cut into the wooden frame, tilting his body in the opposite direction of the combat robot, as the edge as well made contact with the arming sword, sparks scattering as he leaflike head cleaved and dug into the skin of the round shield. Using his own body, he roared out and used the elongated half as a lever to send the dummy back flying, before quickly letting one hand go of the Tsuka, darting towards his Saya and yanking it off its cord. Then using it as an additional weapon; swung it towards the dummy, whom barely kept its balance from the intense blow to the shield, only to struck by another blow, this time across its face, thus sending it flying back.

"Hehehe, that move is new to you." A sudden cackle cracking through the rustled air, his long black locks dancing about, pulled back in a tight pony-tail, the threads that clenched to his skin crept to the mid-point of his back, his strong fingers still holding the Saya, while he readjusted him, his Tachi now being held in his right hand, The Saya in the left. His facial hair flicked and twitched when he spoke, and as he tossed the scabbard over to the benches, he held the enormous blade verticle to his body in the Hassō-no-kamae stance, before suddenly his body began releasing an obsidian-hued mist, his Aura was leaking out, and was giving off a dreadful sensation of anger, doubt, sadness, despair and death.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy observed with gifted interest as the student focused his gaze upon the dummy, seemingly tracing every step, every twitch of movement that the dummy made, however he noticed all the attention from the man seemed to be directed at the shield of the dummy. The student then bent down slowly most likely some sort of practiced stance before dashing at the dummy to strike the shield while simultaneously making contact with the blade. So far Roy was impressed, but he wanted to see more. And with a foxy grin he stood up and walked over to the ring and  put his own hardrive into one of the dummies.

He backed away and sat down as the dummy started to conjure its weapons. And as he did so he noticed the original dummy being blown away by the students skills. He then pulled an unexpected move and used his Saya to strike the dummy in the face sending it flying once more. All the while his dummy finished conjuring it's weapons Twin daggers. This model was designed to be a fast striker and a speedy assailant. He had gotten the inspiration from an assassin he was tasked to deal with during one of his mercenary jobs.

The dummy jumped up into the rafters above the student and prepared to make its move just as the student started to laugh and let a dark obsidian like mist flow around him and let his aura leak out another detail he noticed is how much malevolence seemed to be mixed in the students aura.
He gave a mischievous grin before making a comment."Lucky Haze isn't here she probably would've thrown a hissy fit if she saw all those emotions you're leaking" And as he said that the dummy dived from the roof toward the student with knives at the ready.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Everything around him was a blur, he didn't quite hear if someone was talking to him, the sight of the dummy before him kept him focused, he was in a trance as he usually got when he was enthralled in the hunt and joy of combat. He slowly crept towards his dummy until he saw the flash of something bolt to the ceiling which made him react, he quickly puffed up his cheeks and spat a black like liquid towards what he saw.

The liquid was making a hissing sound and struck the rafters just near what he saw was another dummy, the black liquid he spat out began hissing, even more, melting the metal which filled the room with the sound of creaking metal and the rancid odor of sulfur, he growled lowly before looking at the other student whom he just realized was there; to him he looked familiar but the name Haze caught his memory to tug.

His words came seeping out from his mouth shortly after the other student spoke about the horrendous teacher he had to meet, the pitiful being who thought herself a goddess of some sort. "Tch, you mean that egocentric fraud, I could honestly care less what she thinks." "I don't take the words of a fool seriously, she calls herself a goddess, anyone who thinks themselves higher than another by a false title is nothing more than an imbecile with deluded thoughts." And with this, he slowly turned his gaze back to his dummy, it was slowly raising its shield in defense; he simply sighed and let his Aura dissipate from view before going into a defensive stance.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As soon as the dummy bolted to the rafters The man shot a thick liquid from his mouth which barley missed the dummy he had sent out. After it started to corrode the metal away Roy Immediately noticed it was acid. As the smell of sulfur permeated through the air he heard the other student growl before glancing in his direction and started to speak about Haze.

As he started to rant off about the train wreck of a teacher Roy chuckled at the realization that every word the man had said hit the nail right on the head."Now that's something we can agree on."
Roy said aloud as the man started to turn his attention back to the original dummy while the dummy he created jumped down into a crouching stance behind the man.

The man had really good reaction time as well which but what truly caught his attention was the mans semblance now he didn't know if smoke like aura from earlier was part of his semblance but he at least knew it was something with acid.

"By the way names Roy, Roy Fox."

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
"Now that's something we can agree on." When he heard the student speak out to him about his views on Haze, he just gave a chuckle and a smile before speaking out to him, giving him a comment as well. "Heh, I've seen enough to know she's out of her mind, frankly I knew a man similar to her once." "But he's no more now, and I don't need to dally on the past; simply focus on the future and my targets!" His tone was set upon the dummy behind him, and before him; as he sudden pivoted his stance taking the butt cap of his sword and drove it into the back of the combat dummy that jumped down, he pushed it towards the young student who spoke out his name to him.

"By the way names Roy, Roy Fox." He gave a smile as he witnessed the twin dagger dummy stumble towards Roy and as he spun around, taking his sword in hand, witnessing his own combat dummy nearly upon him, thrusting it's practice sword at him which the black armored male parried; upon doing so he released one hand from the half and grabbed its face. Clearly, it was shocked as it began flailing its arms about, only hitting his forearm with the quillions or the guard of its arming sword and the sides of the round shield, he lifted up the rather robust combat equipment and tossed it towards ground with a loud thump, the machine now shutting own as he had landed a critical blow to its head; before speaking out again to Roy. "Anderson, Tokaru Anderon."

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After Roy shared his view on haze the man he addressed replied back with his own comment saying somthing about the past and not to dawdle but to focus on the future. After which the man did a speedy pivot and driving the butt of his blade into the knife dummy's back sending it towards Roy.

As it came closer to his position Roy swiped the blade of his katana at the dummies chest area only for it to be parried by its knives. As the blades clashed however Roy sent a forceful kick toward it's midsection making it keel over before cutting it'd head off in one fluid motion.

Once Roy dispatched his opponent Roy glanced at the other student to see him crushing the sword and shield dummies head with his hand and sending it sprawling to floor.  

"Anderson, Tokaru Anderon." the man said to Roy once the dummy hit the floor. Roy then stood up and walked into the center ring while sheathing his katana "So Tokaru do you come here often?"Roy said while fishing in his pocket for something.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
After his swift dispatch of the dummy and Roy walking over to him after he too was done with eliminating his target, the familiar sound of the contact of a Tsuka to a Saya filled him with bliss as he to sheathed his blade. "So Tokaru do you come here often?" This question struck his ears quickly, his own blade making the same familiar sound that Roy's did, leading by him speaking back towards the male whom he barely knew other than Haze's class, which he abhorred. "Can't say that I have, I just arrived at Syne shortly before entering "The Goddess" room." He did the air quotes before speaking once more to Roy as he seemed to be a far more relaxed fellow than anyone else he knew at the school, his clad black armor shaking with each movement. "I could ask you the same question, but that would be dull; tell me some about yourself Roy." "Anything would be great, actually, where did you get your katana from, mine was crafted for me by my villages blacksmith."

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After walking to the ring and asking tokaru the question he was surprised to hear that the man was a new student at syne just like he was."Aye, I just arrived a day previous to entering the "Goddess's Domain"Roy said purposely using the same context of Haze as tokaru did. He seemed to actually be a cool guy just a little focused in combat. Roy then put his hands behind his head before he was asked another question by tokaru

"In my free time I'm a mercenary, a sellsword if you will, I do all kinds of odd jobs from clearing  out grimm to taking care of tiny bandit groups." Roy said while pulling out some butterscotch candies from his pockets and offering Tokaru one.
"So what about you what's your life like?"

Last edited by Roy Fox on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
While Tokaru listened to Roy, he found to enjoy his company and his conversation with him, it was a nice change from the constant combat and therapy he had to go through, and hearing what was rather surprising to him was Roy's arrival as well. "Aye, I just arrived a day previous to entering the "Goddess's Domain." Tokaru simply pondered to himself for some time before the rest of his question from before was answered in a way that not only confused him but surprised him. "In my free time I'm a mercenary, a sellsword if you will, I do all kinds of odd jobs from clearing out grimm to taking care of tiny bandit groups." This here was what took him by surprise as he didn't expect him to say that, but what came next made him reluctant to discuss his past, as not many people knew of his dire grim past. "So what about you what's your life like?" He calmly spoke out, letting the memories; despite how painful they were rush into his mind as he spoke to Roy. "My past... it's complicated, all I can say is... I didn't know my father well, and things went wrong; things turned from North to South very quickly and I lived a rough life due to it."

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After asking tokaru about his life Roy instantly seeing the pained look in his eyes despite his calm exterior- he soon started to explain his story he apparently loved a pretty rough life seeing how he didn't want to go into any detail as well as  seeing how uncomfortable tokaru was getting Roy decided to speak out and  take the attention on to himself

"Sorry man, I shouldn't have asked, let me answer your other question." Roy said while unsheathing his katana."My katana came from my adoptive father... Before he died " Roy said as his hair shadowed his eyes before He quickly cleared his head and returned to his lazy demeanor. "So.. Want to do some more training?"

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
After revealing enough information to Roy about his past, he listened to what the young male had to say; "Sorry man, I shouldn't have asked, let me answer your other question." He just smiled and waved his hand in a gentle manner as his wrist was bent slightly, "It's fine Roy, I've learned to live with the outcome, even if I had a ton of therapy." He retorted and then hearkened to the new question that danced about his ears; "So.. Want to do some more training?" This, of course, was after he spoke about his weapon and its origin, before long Tokaru smiled as he to drew his weapon from its steel Saya, holding it with both hands placing the handle next to his head and allowed the blade to point towards the ceiling. "Sure why not, just lets avoid using our Semblances, don't need to destroy the training room after all."

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After Roy had offered to do some more training he was glad to see Tokaru smile and draw his blade in response. Tokaru then drew his sword and held it in two hands before pointing it at the roof and talking about not using our semblances. Roy simply nodded his head in response realizing  semblances can be pretty destrucive, especially if his earlier display had anything to go by.

"Aye, Don't want to bring the building down.That Acid of yours could cause some problems." Roy said in a light hearted manner.

"This is gonna be fun, always nice to shake some of the rust off." Roy said while letting a foxy grin appear on his face before backing away and drawing his blade to eye level, as his normally relaxed emerald gaze switched to that of a experienced mercenary.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Hearing all this, seeing Roy's eyes suddenly shift in a different tone, this caught Tokaru's attention and his own tone to shift; he held his hand to his eyes for it was his right one to be exact as he slowly pulled it off the half of his Odachi and as his palm covered his eyes. The colour of his eyes faded when his hand slowly slid down, like a veil was lifted from his form, his lack of emotion was like what Haze wanted them all to achieve; thus he slowly walked his way over to Roy, his hand sliding up close to each other as he quickly jolted his swords edge towards Roy's face, for the near five foot long blade slicing the air. As for his hand posture, with his hands being closer together caused his movements to be faster but more difficult to perform strong powerful slashes as he had less leverage to force into, his blade coming from an over the shoulder slash from the position his weapon was at.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After Roy had settled into a stance he was glad to see Tokaru's tone shift into a more battle ready one. As he had done with the dummy Tokaru slowly drew his odachi before veiling his eyes with his right palm letting his eyes shift as he slid them down from his eyes. He then slowly walked toward Roy before letting an over the shoulder slash erupt toward's Roy's face in a display of speed.

Roy seeing the threat did a quick roll out of way to the right while while quickly getting to his feet. "How about a bet- first one to land five strikes wins the duel?" Roy said while asumimg his original stance.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Despite his rather dull expression, the emotionless husk he had to dwell into the begin his combat state of mind, Tokaru still held a fraction of his former self as he nodded to Roy's words as he tried to focus on keeping his mind a blank slate, for each step he took his feet would slide against the floor. The sound of the metal boots grinding against the wooden surface, the eerie sensation his whole body was giving off, it was like he was not hostile towards Roy but his even his body seemed to be relaxed, but as soon as he approached Roy his emotionless face held a smile of a child on it before getting close enough to be within arms reach. That was when his entire frame jolted his blades pommel cap towards his foe's throat, using his right hand to quickly tilt his hand to allow the large blade to now be facing towards the ground. His being was like a Python waiting to strike his foe, much like his serpent traits which showed as his eyes shimmered a vivid red with slits while his demented smile came forth, allowing his two-inch long fangs to glimmer like silver blades.

Tokaru's Hits: N/A - Yet to be determined
- 1 out of 3 attacks used.

Roy's Hits: N/A - Yet to be determined

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Tokaru nodded to Roy's question he started to walk toward him as in an odd way, his metal boots grinding against the ground Roy immediately tightened his grip on his blade. Tokaru's body gave off an eerie expression that showed no malice as soon as he was within arms reach a smile grew on his face before his whole form jolted, Roy quickly backpedaled backward, the pommel of his opponent's weapon nearly centimeters from striking his throat.

Roy saw tokaru's expression change into a more maniacal one, his slitted eyes gleaming red, while a smile appeared on his face letting his fangs show. Roy quickly dashed toward him with a vertical swing before quickly pivoting on his heel to try and deliver a low sweep at his opponents legs, after which  quickly jumping back and  putting his blade in a defensive stance.

Tokaru's hits: N/A
Roy's hits:N/A

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
With seeing Roy's movements jolt towards him, Tokaru didn't have enough time to parry the first strike, his hand quickly bolted up and using the metal part of his gauntlets he allowed the first strike from Roy to clash with his black shelled arm; only to have it be redirected to the side. But never the less he was able to redirect the blow before he saw another attack coming, by this time his other hand was already pulling his blade up, with the sound of metal against metal filling the air Tokaru successfully parried the second attack incoming at his feet; this caused him to back off and witness Roy entering a defensive stance. "Hmmm... perhaps... yes." He pondered on an idea before placing both hands on his weapons handle like before, placing the weapon before him as in a traditional stance would and shifted his feet in a swift manner before pivoting his own body when he was close.

His hand shifting upwards along the spine of his weapon and pushing into the weapons back while also applying more power into his strike to not only strike Roy's blade but to also jerk his blade in a forwards fashion to do a thrusting strike at his arm and then pull back swiftly to cause his weapon to slash and cut his opponent's arm. This combination of three attacks into one would be followed by him pulling back and placing his left arm behind her weapons flat face, while his other hand held it in a defensive manner, his body lowered with his knee's bending. His shoulders becoming relaxed but the subtle twitching sensation his armor displayed he was ready to react to anything Roy had to throw at him, his original emotionless tone filled the air as his hair was all messy, matted and tangled from the swift fast movements he performed beforehand.

Tokaru's Hits: N/A - Yet to be determined
- 3 out of 3 attacks used.

Roy's Hits: 1 out of 5

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After Roy pulled back into a defensive stance tokaru wasteno time in analysing his form and formulating a plan. He then went into a trafitinol stance letting himself get close before making a sudden pivot while striking out at Roy and putting his hand on the the spine of his blade  to push for more power. Roy seeing the atack coming parried with his blade preventing the full brunt of his first atack, but tokaru's superior strength overwhelmed Roy, allowing him to successfully thrust into his arm  before pulling away suddenly causing the blade to cut Roy's arm. He then pulled back to settle into a wide defensive stance with his knees bent and legs spread while his Oodachi was held by both hands one from behind while the other to keep it sturdy.

Roy's emerald eyes zoomed over tokaru body looking for any way to successfully strike. "This should do.." Roy mumbled to himself before charging in a very barbaric manner. But as soon as he got close erupted into a slide between his opponents legs while quickly standing and striking out withwith the pommel of his blade and following up with a slash to propel himself backwards into a mimic of tokaru's previous defensive stance. Only the support of his right arm was Much weaker due to the damage dealt to it from tokaru's original atack.

Tokaru's hits:2
Roy's hits:1
2 of three atacks used

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
With his previous strikes successful in wounding Roy, despite the fact he wanted to continue, he sighed and watched Roy charge at him before he could get a word in as he witnessed him slide under his feet to get behind him, this caused Tokaru to bolt forwards in a somersault fashion before turning around only to see Roy strike at air with his pommel but then swipe at him with his blades tip. The ringing sound as Tokaru jerked his head back, only have the tip of the edge of the blade trim his mustache and tickle his nose, this caused him to nearly falling onto his back, but he recorrected this by rolling backwards and using his free hand to push himself off the ground and onto his feet.

"Hold up Roy, that arm is going to make you weaker than me, I know in a life or death situation this wouldn't seem like a bad thing, having an advantage over your foe." "But we're training here, let me make our dual an even ground fight." Tokaru's words filled the air as he stabbed the blade of his weapon into the flooring, allowing it to stand upright as he walked slowly towards Roy, keeping his hands up as he released a pinkish like liquid from his fingers. He applied that liquid to Roy's arm when he was close, his entire hand holding a thick sweet scented liquid that when it touched the open gash on his comrades arm, began healing it.

After that Tokaru backed off with Roy's arm now fully healed and able to move about, he backed off before grabbing his weapon once more and looking at Roy with a gleeful smirk; "Not all things I hold are deadly, I do care for others despite my... lack of empathy at times." His tone was genuine as he held his weapon back in his hands once more before holding it up towards Roy and smiling once more; "Now, let's finish our dual mate." The same soft-toned but crisp words echoed through the training room as he slowly arched his arms towards Roy and went to strike his legs with the spine of his sword, he didn't want to mortally wound Roy again, seeing it was futile with his strength and grace with his Odachi, he would follow with rushing forwards to strike Roy with the pommel cap after striking his leg in a manner to push him back.

Tokaru's Hits: 2 out of 5
- 2 out of 3 attacks used.
- 20 Aura used before combat.
- 20 Aura used in Healing.

Roy's Hits: 2 out of 5

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Roy had slid under Tokaru and struck, Tokaru somersaulted forward and managed to dodge both strikes. while then rolling and using a hand to push himself up onto his feet. Tokaru then preformed a chivalrous act and offered to heal Roy much to his surprise. He then secreted a strange pinkish liquid from his fingertips and applied it to his wound healing it almost instantaneously. Roy scratched the back of his head "Thanks a lot man.

Tokaru then backed away and grabbed his weapon before talking about empathy and his abilities. he then smiled and pointed his blade at Roy before asking about finishing the duel to which Roy replied"Lets" Tokaru then in a burst of speed tried to sweep at Roy's legs with the spine of his blade, but Roy then backed up hoping to make Tokaru over swing and leave himself open, but was surprised when he rushed forward striking Roy square in the chest with the pommel of his Odachi. Roy stumbled a bit but quickly replied by quickly spinning and striking out with his blade in an attempt to push him back, before quickly switching to holing his blade in a reverse grip and rushing forward lashing out with two diagonal strikes in an x like fashion.

Tokaru's hits:3 out of 5  
Roy's hits: 2 out of 5
3 of 3 hits used

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The sound of Roy's voice filling the air as he thanked Tokaru for helping him only made a smile appear upon his face as he chuckled lightly before regaining his stance after his attack upon Roy, only to see the young male take his strikes like a champ, but it wasn't over as he witnessed Roy swing at him, he quickly parried the spinning strike, but was taken aback by the "X" appearing slashes which landed upon his armor's chest piece, his azure robes also taking the blow but the finely made cloth woven with metal strands withstood the strike once done he thrusts his blade forwards at Roy, to at least gain a single strike before twisting his blade around in his wrist to have the edge aligned upwards as he pulled back on the blade.

Hoping his upwards slash and his thrust combo would gain him some space before turning his body to gain even more space as he back up, looking at Roy as he then sheathed his sword and held it closed, his drawing hand hovering over the half, his eyes holding a determined look, just encase Roy dodged his two hits or one of them, he wanted to make this last strike that he was keeping track of a Samurai's final showdown. "May this final strike be precise Roy, as mine will be as well." He smirks at him, giving his a gleeful and chipper tone in his words, before locking his eyes upon Roy's footwork and his blades edge placement, he wanted to make sure he landed this final blow, but from seeing Roy's skill it wasn't going to be an easy one.

Tokaru's Hits: 3 out of 5
- 3 out of 3 attacks used.

Roy's Hits: 4 out of 5

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum