You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private: Closed] The Viper & The Fox (Tokaru Anderson & Roy Fox) [Complete]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
While preforming his spinning strike Tokaru managed to parry the blow but was soon struck by Roy's follow up. Tokaru then in a feat of skill followed up with a forward thrust to which Roy barley managed to parry. Roy was soon taken aback by his upward slash technique that tore his tee shirt open. Roy quickly somersaulted backwards to get some room between them,while sheathing his sword.

He then saw tokaru's hand hovering above his own now sheathed weapon  weapon. He then spoke out giving Roy  an Idea how hr wanted this bout to end. Roy then smirked "Let our blades aim be true as we finish this duel between us" Roy then rushed at tokaru at a fast speed while having his hand hover above his blade before speeding  even faster and drawing his blade in a slicing manner when his body came close to tokaru's. As he came to a stop he sheathed his blade in front of him never looking back. The whole time he could of sworn he heard some classic Japanese showdown music playing in the background.

OOC-(If you've ever seen or played some of the naruto games I tried to mimic Mifune's ultimate)

Roy's hits:4out of 5
Tokaru's Hits:4out of 5
1of 3 hits used

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As Tokaru watched Roy rush at him after speaking out to him about finishing the dual, his emerald eyes watched his every movements which he let his mind take over; the sensation of the words about him with the sounds filling his mind. The feeling of the air about him, the ringing sensation filling his inner mind, when the sound of a blade sliding out of its sheath towards Tokaru; he slowly began drawing his blade before he felt a sensation of dread wash over him as a voice yelled out to him in his own head. "YOU'RE A FAILURE TOKARU!!" "YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!" That's when he felt the voice tug at his conscience, he knew it was bad if he continued to let his mind wander; he quickly snapped back into reality before feeling Roy's blade strike his chest plate, he seemed to be rather stunned by the almost releasing of something horrid. He stood there, trying to recollect what had happened, he had always put a firm leash on his other half, but when he went to do his final showdown with Roy; he felt like he let his barriers falter and allow the voice to waver his courage and focus to lay that final blow onto Roy; he sighed and placed his weapons scabbard over his shoulder. Which he turned to Roy and simply smiled and bowed to him, giving him a proper congratulation for his mighty win in their dual, even if Tokaru had something distracting him from using his full potential against Roy. "Congrats on your victory Roy, may your training never waver and let your victories come swift as this win."

Tokaru's Hits: 4 out of 5
- 3 out of 3 attacks used.

Roy's Hits: 5 out of 5 - Winner

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Roy had drawn his blade in preparation to strike he barley noticed Tokaru falter in his defense attempt giving Roy plenty of room for his strike. Roy then turned and put his blade at his hip while hearing Tokaru proclaim Roy's victory- "Congrats on your victory Roy, may your training never waver and let your victories come swift as this win." after the statement Roy let a questioning look come across his face. "Are you okay?,you didn't react as fast as I thought you would so you took the full brunt of that attack." Roy said while scratching the back of his head, and speaking out again-"Besides I only won that by the hair on my neck,plus we had our semblances handicapped. I'm sure if we could have used them the outcome would have been much different. " Roy said while looking out the window of the building realizing how late it had gotten.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
He smiled to Roy who seemed to question him after turning about; he wasn't surprised that Roy noticed his lack of retaliation to the incoming attack during their training session, "Are you okay?" "You didn't react as fast as I thought you would so you took the full brunt of that attack." He nodded to Roy in his reaction to the question and statement, but he attempted to keep his words brief and his true answer hidden; "Indeed I am, it was nothing, my armor must have locked up, either way, you won." What was when he heard the second part of Roy's sentence peak out and tickle Tokaru's eardrums and ring in his skull. "Besides, I only won that by the hair on my neck, plus we had our semblances handicapped. I'm sure if we could have used them the outcome would have been much different. " Tokaru merely chuckled and spoke to Roy with a tone that held much wisdom; even if he didn't mean to hold such a tone. "Perhaps, but a warrior never relies on mystic power's, we have to use our raw power, the power we've trained to hone" "What's going to happen when our Semblances fail, and if that day does come and we can't rely on other's, we must rely on ourselves, as true power comes from within."

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy let out a sigh as Tokaru answered his questio"Indeed I am, it was nothing, my armor must have locked up, either way, you won." Roy automatically knew Tokaru's answer was an attempt to leave the questioning so Roy decided to do just that, deciding not to press him for answers. Tokaru then chuckled at the second part of Roy's statement before giving his own reply-. "Perhaps, but a warrior never relies on mystic power's, we have to use our raw power, the power we've trained to hone" "What's going to happen when our Semblances fail, and if that day does come and we can't rely on other's, we must rely on ourselves, as true power comes from within." Roy let a smile appear on his face as Tokaru spoke in a sage like tone making Roy chuckle in response-"Aye spoken like a true warrior,and you're right in battle it is not some overpowered mystical strength that pulls you through,although it may help, I think that ones determination and drive is what truly gives one strength." Roy said aloud while smoothing his trenchcoat out with his hands and walking out of the main arena to where he originally started.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Tokaru only responded with a smile to Roy's reaction to his statement before, the one of the true power of a warrior and how they should fight, when hearing Roy's words he simply rubbed his goatee and mustache gently before looking out at the window, seeing the day coming close to an end, he just sighed. "It seems the day is coming to an end; perhaps we should retire to our dorms, or rather I should; I have a new day ahead of me and I need rest." "And a shower after this sparring session, to that I bid thee adieu Roy." And with a twirl of his hand and wrist he bowed to his comrade in arm's, turning about and grabbing his things before heading out, as he left Roy to be by himself, he placed his hand on his forehead, knowing if he didn't hold back, he feared "Grim" would break free for the sensation of his presence at the edge of his mind was peeking forth, sooner or later he wouldn't have the strength to keep the maleficent persona at bay.

OOC: Student Tokaru has left the topic.

Last edited by Tokaru Anderson on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Roy finished his statemen and walked over to his orevious positon he noticed Tokaru start to ponder on Roy's statement for a bit and stroke his goatee dilligently all the while looking out the window before speaking out-"It seems the day is coming to an end; perhaps we should retire to our dorms, or rather I should; I have a new day ahead of me and I need rest." "And a shower after this sparring session, to that I bid thee adieu Roy." he then gave a dramatic Bow grabbed his things and headed out " bye,see ya later buddy,pal,amigo,chum,freind, maybe we'll meet again in the future" Roy said before making sure he had everything together and stretching only once before leaving the training room and heading back to his dorm to close up shop, and retire for the night, his trenchcoat billowing in the wind and his katana gleaming off the moon light.
-exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum