You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private: Closed] The Foxes Hand (Roy Fox & Five5)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Ray stated his confusion and began to construct a grave for the murdered man in front of them. "Alright then look's like we'll be continuing in then after we finish this grave for him." Roy then jumped down to the site of the murder before inspecting the entrance of the cave other than the blood stains splattered every which way it looked like a duplicate of the mineshaft they were in earlier however it also harbored a darker feeling than the other one. Roy then heard Ray jump down behind him and start inspecting the culprits body. Ray then spoke out once more asking if he should search the body for a weapon. "Probably within your best interests if we encounter anything, because as of current I don't think that stick will be doing you any favors."

He turned around as Ray rummaged through the man's possessions before noticing three large holes in the man's chest, while the shirt remained unscathed meaning the man probably was wearing his shirt open. He decided to pass it off as nothing while waiting for Ray to finish searching the man's body.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Searching the fallen soldier's body, Ray finds on the soldiers left hip a gun unholstering it Ray holds the gun with caution pretending to have no knowledge of guns to test Roy acting as if he was unaware if the gun was loaded. He looks to Roy and asked if he knew anything about guns, "hey do you think this is loaded?" He asked Roy with the sound of nature suddenly quieting down, only a slight breeze and some crickets singing filled the Kupo but when everything went quiet Ray's hair stood on end with an uneasy filling in his gut, Ray chooses to keep it to himself believing it to be nothing. Handling the gun to Roy, Ray continued searching finding two additional clips of ammo, not counting the clip in the gun. they brought the total amount of ammo to forty-five bullets, after searching the body further Ray had found the man's dog tags. (Lt. Bell, S, Chrome,) "Hey, here's his name," Ray said tossing the tags to Roy before then noticing that the gun magazines where custom, a family sigil of a monkey holding arrows were etched on the sides of the magazines and the grip of the gun.

45. Pistol Ammo 45/45

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Once ray had searched the mans body,Roy was relived to see that the man had a weapon on him for Ray to defend himself with. Ray then held the gun up in a cautious manner before asking if Roy thought it was loaded. "From the way this scene looks most likely." The sound of nature itself seemed to still for a moment as Ray handed the gun to Roy. To make a point to his earlier claim Roy checked the clip of the gun and found some ammo. Ray then scrambled a bit before finding two more clips of ammo to be used he then also found that the  man had dog tags on his person.

After he finished he tossed the dog tags to Roy. Roy then tossed ray the gun and drew his sword before letting out a sigh and descending into the cavern. Unlike the first cavern the duo were in this one seemed to be a lot more humid from the start as well as having a terrible stench. As they descended Roy soon stepped into a puddle, realizing how dark it was getting he lit a torch from his back pack and looked in disgust as he realized that it was a puddle of blood not water he had just stepped In. He shook his leg a little before continuing onward. They soon reached a large clearing within the cave, the ground was covered by bones and puddlepuddles of blood.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Receiving the gun back from Roy, Ray immediately dropped the clip from the gun to see how many rounds. It held with just a glance he could tell it was a full clip. He then swiftly slid the clip back into the gun and check the safety before sliding it down onto his right hip. "I was testing you. I have read a few books on how guns operate and this one, in particular, is the most common. Hand me any other gun and i won't even attempt to take it apart I'll fire it but we are lucky that soldier carried this gun model" Ray stated as he followed Roy into the cave. The sharp smell of blood was heavy in the air in the dim passage Ray's night vision had become handy once more noticing puddles of blood all over the place. He was unable to warn Roy, as he stepped into one of the puddles. "I think we are now entering the domain of Grimm" Ray states notices the bones of soldiers and civilians scattered about the chamber, stopping for a brief moment, he focuses all on his hearing doing so he hears the sound of rocks falling from the ceiling to the ground it starts to become apparent that there was more than one other entity in the cavern. "Careful we are not alone in here." Ray state "I will follow your lead. Should we fight or backtrack as quietly as possible?" As he asked his right hand hovered over his right hip ready to pull the gun out at the slightest movement

45. Pistol Ammo 45/45

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Ray mentioned testing Roy could only chuckle as he spoke out. I Figured as much, to be honest with you I don't really know much about guns either I just used common e to guess." Ray said before they arrived in the corridor littered with the bones of many others. He felt a new presence in the cave and only reassured his thoughts, as Ray detected another presence as well. Ray then asked if they should backtrack or fight. [color=#ff6600]As much of a drag this is going to be something tells me leaving isn't an option anymore, On our duties as hunters we will fight and prevent any other harm that this thing has caused.

Roy then drew his blade and focused on his surroundings noticing the rocks falling from the roof of the cavern. He then let normally relaxed playful eyes take on the look of an experienced mercenary all the while a foxy grin appeared on his face while the presence loomed ever closer.

Beowulf

Beowulf
Beowulf Level 5 135/135hp

A clawed foot scratched the stone as the Beowulf watched its prey from the shadows. It's structure was far more coated in the white bone like substance than any normal Beowulf, and its very size was capable of making the caves shake with its stomps. Yet the creature stopped moving, its head low to the ground and silent, as it hunted. It would wait for a moment, wait for the two whom dare enter its lair to miss it and ambush like it's wolf like shape would allow it to.

Or as it actually did. It would lose patience with the hunt as the two stood there, and bound into action. It was faster than most huntsman, lunging with a roaring snarl at the prey with the black fur atop its puny head. The Beowulf swiped angrily with a massive clawed paw from the air to attempt to crush the male beneath it. Without waiting the Grimm pounced towards the yellow furred one, its size betraying the general ideas of its speed.

Spoiler:

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray 150/150 HP 140/150 AP

Focusing on his hearing Ray, notice that the footsteps had a rhythm he quickly came to the conclusion that there was not three Beowulf’s on the ceiling, but one giant one in the shadows that shook the cave. Using his natural night vision Ray was able to see the Beowulf take a hunting stance "one in the shadows get ready to move" Ray stated just after informing Roy of it, it had started the attack, yelling to Roy to move the same time he did Ray watched the Beowulf hit Roy. seeing Roy down Ray's eyes glazed orange for a moment before noticing movement the slight movement calmed him down "Roy you okay?" his eyes returned to their normal silver-blue color refocusing on the Beowulf Ray raised his rapier but instead of holding it like a sword he held it like a spear throwing it he aimed for the Beowulf's chest plate half way to its target Ray uses his semblance catching up to the now makeshift spear he slam the palm of his hand pushed his aura into the back of the spear accelerating it to mach one creating loud 'Crack' the wooden spear hits the Beowulf square in the chest with the wooden spear shattering on impact but in the cloud of splinters Ray emerged placing the muzzle of the gun he found against the Beowulf's chest plate where the spear had hit he then pulled the trigger three times in rapped succession before jumping back out of the Beowulf's reach

.45 Pistol 42/45 Rounds

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As the shadow leapt at Ray, Roy had not been able to react fast enough to dodge the dark claw of the Beowulf Grimm from ripping his shirt open and striking his chest.(-35) As Roy stumbled back, Ray then threw his "Stick" at the Grimm before releasing a volley of three bullets at he dark creatures chest where his now shattered twig had struck moments earlier. Roy then dashed forward performing two slashes in a X shape at the Beowulf's chest,before quickly ducking and sweeping its legs from under it. He then quickly backed away to bump into the speeding Ray he spoke out for a moment to reassure Ray of his condition "I'm Fine,just a scratch is all, I've dealt with much worse,trust me."

Roy's eyes then steeled as he locked on to the Grimm who he had struck just moments earlier, his grin disappearing from his face into a more serious expression as the Beowulf let out it's ragged breaths.
He quickly looked to Ray and checked him he seemed to be just fine probably dodged that first atack and at least knew had to fight so that was a plus. He then looked back to the Grimm noticing the abundance of bone like armor on its form  "This is a Strong one be careful"
Spoiler:

Beowulf

Beowulf
Beowulf 35/135 (stop picking on weak enemies)

The Grimm snarls as the bullets and weapons deflect off of its bone like armor, yet it still has not reached the age in which that would have let it shirk off even the mightiest of blows. The large Beowulf stumbled slightly as the yellow furred one struck deeply into his black legs. Pain, the Beowulf felt pain in many places. And even in its furry at this, it knew quickly that it had not a single chance of defeating the two warriors in battle, though its teeth were sharp and prideful and claws marked with weakling blood.

The Grimm howled at the top of its lungs, the sound reverberating and shaking the entire cavern. Small stones fell from the vibrations of the sound, and even when it ended the beast did something that nobody would have expected. The Beowulf struck at the walls with it's claws with as much force as possible, then leaped to strike at the ceiling. It's size and strength of each blow caused the caves to shudder from the force. It howled again, and even more stones began to fall. It knew that it was going to die, it could feel it from the red that floated off of it's wounds, and so decided that if it could then it would bring down the entire earth upon the two almost fur-less beings.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Ray 100/150 HP (Damage to self for being Reckless) 120/150 AP

“Hmm… so that is how you want to end this,” Ray smiled his fox ears up along with the hair atop his head. “I guess I will need to use some of my raw strength,” he thought rushing forward he places the gun in his mouth by the slide before rushing forward sweeping his left leg into the Beowulfs legs with it on its back Ray fired another three rounds into the same spot he had hit last as he believed that the bullets chest plate was weakening jump back farther than where Roy stood Ray waited for the Beowulf to stand once it had and faced him Ray placed the gun in his left hand as he clenches his right fist channeling his aura into his right fist and activating his semblance his arm and legs cloaked in his dark orange aura taking just one step and he had accelerates to mach one disappearing and reappearing his fist meeting the Beowulf chest plate with a loud ‘Bang' erupting from the collision Ray then swiftly jumped back to Roy with an unusable right arm with both his biceps and triceps torn not to count his right hand had shattered and his knuckles busted open and bleeding due to the tremendous impact of his fist meeting the Beowulf chest plate however, with only one functioning arm Ray jumped back to Roy “so my right arm is out of the fight” Ray stated while staring the Beowulf in the eyes' unsure if he had finished it Ray focused some of his aura to his right arm to accelerate his healing ability he then turned to Roy “hey you want to check for a pulse” Ray asked joking in a way

.45 Pistol 39/45 Rounds

Spoiler:

(OOC: i lost health due to me wanting immersion)

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As the Beowulf started to make the cave crumble Ray muttered something before rushing forward and sweeping the Beowulfs legs from under it and unleashing another volley of bullets against the creature's chest before jumping back to Roy's position. He then used his semblance to disappear in a flash an reappear to strike the creature's chest in what was honestly a foolish move. As striking a plate of armor that bullets can't penetrate with your fist is potentially pretty bad.

The second problem was when his fist impacted it created another one of those sonic booms which made the cave shake even more. As ray jumped back and mentioned his arm being shattered, Roy grunted in annoyance before speaking-"If we don't move , your arm isn't the only thing gonna be shattered!"

Roy then grabbed Ray by the left arm before rushing back up the cave with Ray in tow as the Cavern gave way behind them. Once they hit the top Roy let out a breath before muttering under his breath-"That is the last Time, I ever go mining"

Beowulf

Beowulf
Spoiler:

The Beowulf growled as more of the bullets were fired at it. Responding by leaping to the side, dodging the first couple before taking the third to the shoulder muscle of it's front leg. In its desperation it kept slamming its massive weight against the walls, the shaking and shuddering of the mine growing ever more prevalent. Larger chunks of jagged rock crashed around the Grimm, yet it knew that its purpose was destruction. It would achieve that by whatever means.

A howl erupted forth, another of the earsplitting sounds that made it seem as if the whole world was shaking from where they were. And yet, content that it had done enough it would try and make certain that the two fur-less ones could not escape. It squared off, quickly swiping at the enemy just as it struck its chest. The bone like armor cracked, and whatever constituted as a heart within the Grimm fluttered before stopping.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Ray 100/150 HP 120/150 AP

Even though he had lost function in his right arm, Ray still strived to finish off the Beowulf, but before he could do so, he suddenly felt Roy grab his left arm. And proceeded to drag him out of the cave as it had begun to collapse burying the Beowulf Ray’s right arm remained limb with his knuckles still bleeding from the impact of his fist meeting the Beowulf’s chest plate, Ray quickly stated, “yes, I realize that I told you I would not use my semblance at max and I know that was extremely reckless, but I had to that Beowulf saw us as a major threat.” Ray stated to Roy before then asking “so should we part ways or should we do some surface mining? because i don't think that is enough copper if you are going to melt it down and forging it.” Ray mentions as he continued to think about becoming stronger before joining Syne and stand with others to fight against the Creatures of Grimm.

.45 Pistol 39/45 Rounds

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As they arrived on the surface Ray began to explain his actions to while Roy began to chuckle. "Don't worry about explaining yourself, we all think rashly at times, but it's probably for the best if you get that arm of you're fixed up." " Now You can either go to a doctor in town or If you're a student take an airship to Syne and get patched up there."

As Ray asked about surface mining Roy smiled before speaking out- "Ah, It's fine I only came to test anyway and if I smelt it it'll probably be something trivial anyway. So yeah It's best if we part ways, maybe I'll see ya around at Syne" "And lets hope next time I don't see ya with a stick" Roy then put one hand in his pocket before giving a wave with his other as he walked off into the distance. To get a nice long sleep..

-exit-

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright, there's a problem with this hunt that had someone got to it earlier could have been avoided but it seems all parties were sadly unaware ^^ll Ray, while it is true you can pick up the likes of a stick or stones to throw and fight with when unarmed, something like a gun is typically frowned upon. From these items, be it a stick or a rock or whatever you don't get the weapon bonus as you would from a weapon you took from the start or paid for. As you have I'm afraid I can't reward you for this hunt.

675 lien (+10% so 743) and 400 exp rewarded to Roy, Gm can roll for their rewards.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum