You are not connected. Please login or register

Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
It had been a rough day for Melany, nothing went as planned which caused her mood do reach lows that she rarely experience. All began this morning as she prepared for her visit to Bellmuse's Huntsman Academy in order to offer her service as an assistant to the Headmistress. First she woke up late and before you say androids don't sleep, they do need to recharge their baterry unless they're solar-powered, which isn't the case of Mel. She then missed then airship heading towards Syne and had to wait for the next one since it's the only way to reach the school. Who seriously thought it was a good idea to build a school in the middle of a forest however beautiful of a scenery it makes? Plus, since she missed the first airship, she thought that while waiting for the next one to show up she decided to get herself a coffee, but she had to find the one shop selling the worst coffee she has ever tasted.

With how the day has started, things had to go better right? Mel's hope were quickly anihilated when she finally arrived at the Academy. Sure it looked like a nice place, the building was impressive, but there was this feeling of chaos floating in the air which wasn't giving the best vibe about the place. Then, when Melany finally arrived to the Headmistress' office, she was turned down and told that she didn't need an assistant. All this, the whole day was a mess and for nothing. Now the android was sat down on a bench near the landing zone of the airship, waiting for it to pick her her to bring her back home, clearly demoralized. Could this day get any worse or was it hiding a surprise somewhere? Hopefully the later or else she would spend the rest of the day in her bed when she'd be back home.

Ena Lilina

Ena Lilina
Ena slid out of a side exit of the Academy as a pair of lovers behind her were quarreling. Something she was the cause of. Not that she had actually liked the boy or anything, all that she had to do was make it seem like there was something going on between them and that started the fun. However the rabbit faunus could not stick around and enjoy the ensuing torment of the young man like she would have liked, no that was a very dangerous choice indeed. No it was time to leave before something became violent, though Ena would have enjoyed that as well.

No the day was going decently well for the young woman, the classes today were easy and she even got to start a quarrel. Unfortunately the day was already ending for her as she had to make her way to the airship landing. With a chipper gait to her step, Ena looked at the departure board, only to find that she was quite early. Right, about now she would be in the sparring room, but had decided to skip that for the day. So with a dusting of her dress she sat down at the nearest bench. Had she been in a worse mood she would have just minded her own business. However with one look at the dejected woman she changed her mind on that and scooted closer. Boundaries were something the hare faunus did not really care about, so after a quick moment of digging through her small bag Ena pulled out a bar of chocolate. Offering it to whom was sitting beside her she spoke a quiet sentence in a calm voice. "That bad of a day hmm?"

3Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Re: Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Melany was totally tired of her day, although more one the psychology aspect than the physical and because of that she was looking absentmindedly in the distance, trying to catch glimpse of the airship that would take her back home. Her current state of mind made her totally miss the girl that sat next to her, that is until she offered chocolate to brighten up her mood.

The android turned around and her golden eyes immediately started to scan the blonde that was right beside her before she looked at the candy bar. Giving her a gentle smile she shook her head and waved her hand slightly, refusing politely the sugary good. Mel then sighed loudly, her head hanging low before she began to vent out at the stranger. "You can say that twice... it was supposed to be a good day, full of hopes and everything went downhill the moment I woke up this morning. Missed the first airship to come here, had the worst coffee in the existence of the world, was turned around from a job..." The girl then stopped and took a deep breath realizing that it was pretty rude to just unwrap everything like that to someone she didn't know. She turned to the faunus with an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry... you didn't deserve a rant, especially since you're the first good thing to happen to me today."

Melany gave a smile to the girl before looking in the distance, the airship was finally in sight after all this waiting. The android stood up and straightened he skirt and sighing once more before thinking to herself out loud. "This day is going to leave a bitter taste in my mouth... if only I had a way to unwind..."

4Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Re: Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:39 pm

Ena Lilina

Ena Lilina
Ena shrugged as her offer of chocolate was denied. Had she met the woman before then maybe she would have pressed harder until she accepted. Rather than that the hare faunus unwrapped the chocolate bar and took a healthy sized bite out of it without a care in the world. Her tall ears pricked and twitched as slight breeze blew on them and she listened to the well dressed woman speak. "That's unfortunate." Ena said simply, not quite as sincere as someone should have been with listening to her ramble about all her problems. She smiled slightly as she was given a compliment. "That's was sweet, so don't worry about it." She giggled a little at the thought. "Well you know, there is only one direction you can go when you hit the bottom. Unless you have a shovel or something."

Ena rambled a little at the end there, but stood when the airship started to appear as well. She had plans to go strait home today, nothing important to be done so upon hearing that she wanted to unwind then the faunus had to speak up. "Could go out with me today?" She offered though she did not really think about it further than that? "We could go around the city or something. Or maybe you could help me in my garden? That is my favorite way to unwind." Ena lied a little at the end. Actually hitting something hard and repeatedly was her favorite way to unwind, but this was a close second that did not make her seem like some sort of psychopath.

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Melany sighed slightly as the girl next to her as she said that there was only way to go once you reach rock bottom, unless equipped otherwise. "You know, sometimes I feel like digging deeper isn't such a bad idea... but you're right, things have to get better eventually..." The android was then taken aback by the faunus' offer to go out with her and froze for a second before staring the blonde with an odd look. "...go out? I mean... doesn't sound like a bad idea, but why offer? I don't see why you'd invite a perfect stranger to go out... inviting me to your place is even more surprising."

Mel then feigned a gasp of surprise with her hands in front of her mouth. "Are you... asking me on a date? Oh my! How bold of you, asking such a thing to a stranger!" The android then giggled, clearly showing that she was teasing but at least it did brought back a smile to her face. "Well, if you need help in your garden I'd be happy to help, but I wouldn't want to impose myself in your house so if you'd prefer a walk in town I'd totally be okay with that." The girl then forwarded her hand toward the faunus with a smile. "The name's Melany, but you can call me Mel."

Ena Lilina

Ena Lilina
Ena ate a little bit more of her candy before storing the rest of it in her bag. No point in wasting all of a good thing in one moment no? She kind of watched the blue haired woman out of one eye as she listened to her speak. The hare dissolved into a fit of giggles when her invite was likened to an invite for a date. It really might have sounded like that. "No sorry. I may have overstepped some bounds." Ena said while laughing clear and jovial. "Did you want it to be?" She said mokingly while poking the other woman in her side with an elbow.

"And no worries. My garden is not my home, but if you say so there is a cute shop that just opened up. If you want to go with me and look Mel?" She asked and took the hand. "I'm Ena." She said with a smile so happy looking that it belied her next words. "Call me bunny though and I'll throw you off the airship." The vehicle they gad been waiting for started docking at this time, would not be long before they were called aboard.

7Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Re: Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:04 am

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Melany was now giggling, probably as much as her new acquaintance before she looked upward with a finger against her lips as she thought about the whole date thing. "I mean, it's not everyday that someone asks me out on a date, especially on a first meeting, even rarer by a girl and with even less odds when the girl is really cute like you are." She shook hand with Ena, which name was totally adorable and her smiling threat made the android laugh, even though she could totally believe it. "Noted, no calling you that."

After a moment the airship harbored at the landing zone, people began to disembark the ride as it was now being refueled for the way back to town. They still had a little while to wait before they could get on so Mel returned her focus on the blonde next to her. "So, if you were to take me out on a date, without knowing anything about me so far, where would we go? Shopping does sound nice but where exactly? I haven't been in Bellmuse long enough to know everything there is to know about the island. All I know is the coffee shop... which I'll avoid for a while to be honest." Mel shuddered as she recalled the horrid taste of the coffee she had this morning.

8Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Re: Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:28 am

Ena Lilina

Ena Lilina
"I'm flattered." Ena giggled out as she mockingly fanned her face with her hand. Had she known that Melany was going to take the offer as a date, then maybe she would not have made the offer. Though it was all quite amusing to play around as this much with someone the hare faunus had just met. She watched as the airship landed, one of the older models that had a little bit of wear and tear in places. But Ena had ridden it before, nothing had gone wrong then and hopefully nothing will do so this time.

Ena gave a strait toothed smile when she was asked what she would do for a date. "First we'd have to go to this shop on the other side of town, they have some dresses I'd like to try on." The faunus looked at the other woman's figure, and at her smaller size. "Though I'm sure the owner would have a much easier time getting you into something that looks good. There is a, reason for that though. No point ruining the surprise if you want to go look." She gave a smile that could only be described as mischievous, a plot forming in her head on how to mess with this woman in such a fun way. "After that, I don't know. There is a market that I like to stop by on the way home, look at the dust crystals and whatever food is there for home." Ena thought aloud, not sure if that was what she was actually going to donor not and just letting her thoughts bounch off of her partner here. "Unless you had a better plan or that doesn't seem like something you would want?"

9Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Re: Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:56 am

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
Melany didn't hesitate to nod at the suggestion to go shopping for some clothes. If there was one thing that she was always ready for it was that. "Shopping sounds good to me and I do admit that I could need a dress or two. Strangely it's something I miss in my wardrobe." The android wondered why Ena had a sly smile on her face, making her wonder if the hare didn't have some mischievous plan hiding in the back of her mind. Mel shrugged the idea off, whether or not it was the case, surely it would be an interesting evening.

After the bunny girl continued planning, although it seemed less like a plan and more like ideas randomly showing up, which wasn't all that bad. Sometimes improvising would lead to good times so Mel wasn't too much afraid of things going bad or boring. It's not like this was some real romantic date anyway, it was a friendly one where two persons -who don't know each other at all- spend time together. Not that she thought about it, it nearly felt like a blind date which made the shorter girl giggle slightly before she began to walk towards the airship which was now ready to take people on board in direction of the town. Melany decided to sit next to a window and tapped the seat right next to her for Ena to sit. "So, you have a garden, what do you cultivate?" Mel absolutely avoided guessing "carrots" as she felt it could be racist, but at the same time, it felt logical... which only makes it more racist... it was better that she simply asked without saying more.

10Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Re: Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Ena Lilina

Ena Lilina
Ena was finally glad when the airship was ready to take on new passengers. The dull roar of the machines were starting to drive her insane. It was odd that such a simple thing could get under he skin so easily, but anything louder than just normal talking gave the hare faunus a headache after a few minutes. Inside they were more comfortable, though the sound was just the same. Thinking back just a few moments, the hare faunus was glad that Melany thought her plan was decent. It kept her from having to go home so early in the day, what else was she going to do there? Study? Yeah that was not going to happen today anyways.

With a duck and a tilt to make her ears avoid the doorway into the airship, Ena sat in the seat motioned to by Mel. "What did you find so funny Mel?" She said as she placed her bag on the ground in between her feet. It wasn't anything that mattered, unless Mel was laughing about how she was going to kidnap the poor rabbit or something. But Ena thought that she would like to see the slighter built woman try. "But what do we grow?" She tapped her thumbs together while thinking. "A lot of herbs and spices, some plants to make medicine with, carrots, an apple tree, cabbage, and a few other fruits and vegetables. We grow most of our own food since none of us eat meat." She said as she felt the airship lift into the sky. There was always the gut dropping feeling she got even not looking out the window, but having practiced her landing strategies the hare felt safe in the air. "Should we go strait to the shop or maybe stop at a sandwich shop on the way?"

11Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Empty Re: Assistant for hire! ...or not (Closed) Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:14 am

Myra Chegernt

Myra Chegernt
When Ena asked Mel why she was giggling, the android answered with more giggles before waving down at the blonde. "Oh it's nothing really, just that I think it's fun that we're going to spend some time together while we literally just met. It's not something that happens often." Mel then listened to the faunus as she enumerated all the things that grew in her garden and she was quite glad that she wasn't suspected of thinking primarily about carrots. Some did grew in Ena's garden, but apparently she wasn't living alone as she mentioned "we" when talking growing everything. It was something interesting to know that she grew everything in a garden rather than buy them in stores. She wasn't very surprised that the bunny girl was a vegetarian, but at the same time she was curious.

Melany thought that it might be better to ask such a thing another time, why ask absolutely everything on the first day and ruin later moments the two could talk more? As the airship finally took off and headed towards their destination, Ena asked to Mel if they should grab a bite before shopping. Not needing to eat, the dark haired girl could have said no, but at the same time she knew that food was always better shared to she nodded with a smile. "I'm fine with a little snack before shopping, you choose where we go, I'll follow, I haven't been living here long enough to know where are the best places, so you be my guide!" Mel gave a smile and peace sign to Ena as they flew towards Bellmuse Central. Hopefully this was the beginning of a good evening.

--Exit--

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum