Stats
STR: 2
AGT: 3
SPD: 5
SPT: 2
Aura 170|130 HP

Personality
Group: Teachers.
- Honor: Due to his good personality being active, and his father's teachings, Ray is known to be more amiable towards honorable people. By more amiable, it's understood that Ray is only a little lesser cold to those people, all because they're honorable. Ray believes in honor, and will never commit a dishonorable act.
- Strategies: Due to him being more of an intellectual fighter, who prefers brains over brawn, he likes strategizing instead of rushing into battle, using his plans to change the outcome of the battle. He also believes that intelligence is far more superior to pure brawn, and will preach so whenever he gets the chance.
- Darkness: A side effect of Evil Ray being active, Ray finds a natural inclination towards Darkness, which is easily stated since Darkness is normally affiliated with evil, as per myths.

Dislikes:
- Dishonorable people: His father always taught him that honor and a code of conduct were the best things to follow, and due to this remaining with him his entire life, he dislikes dishonorable people. He believes that they are the feces of the world, and must be dealt with and killed whenever possible. He can, and will, go out of his way to destroy most people who are dishonorable, and will not cease to do so even when his own health is under risk.
- Overtly-friendly people: Ray's natural paranoia disallows him from trusting such people, as he believes they may have something hidden and are compensating for it. They could also be fake-friends, and that would make them dishonorable, which would turn into another one of his dislikes.
- Light: A side effect of Evil Ray being active, Ray has a natural dislike towards Light. It can also be put forth as an elemental declination, as evil is normally against light, which is with good.

Fears:
- Arachnophobia- Ray has had arachnophobia(The fear of spiders), since a long time, and if he even sees something related to a spider, he finds it difficult to breath and will start having a panic attack on the spot.
- Atelophobia- Ray fears being imperfect, as he believes that perfection is the greatest form of intelligence in the world, and if he fails to achieve that level, there would be no point of being intelligent.
- Ray also fears that one day Evil Ray will be dominant, and there will be strife in the world, as he believes that Evil Ray might end up sparking a political subject that could create a war, and he would go in said war and attack enemies just to drink their blood, and enjoy in the other sick things they do.

Overall Personality: Being a cold and calculating person, Ray appears to be giving off a distinctly cold aura in the form of "anti-social" mannerisms and the possibility of having a strong form of magic,thus,usually making people feel uncomfortable around him. Ray also has a more sadistic side to him,known as "Evil Ray",which is activated in battle or in tight situations,which likes to kill and destroy everything in its path. The formation of these two distinct personalities has earned Ray the status of being schizophrenic,but the truth lies in the fact that "Evil Ray" is just the part that Ray keeps hidden from public,and is not a specifically different personality.

Some say he's cold, some say he's uncaring, some say he's cunning. A mix of all three, Ray's true personality is left unknown to everyone but his close friends, as he is very picky whilst choosing his friends.  However, there are a few sure shot things about him. Ray, while not exactly an introvert, does not believe in socializing unless it's for an intended plan. He is very perceptive, and is able to focus on things overlooked by normal people. He tends to be very cold to strangers, and almost as cold to people who do end up knowing him. He doesn't care much about anything except what's on his mind, and comes off as quite arrogant, even though that is rarely the case. He doesn't speak much, choosing to remain silent in order to observe and plan accordingly. He also never acts without a set plan, a habit set into him by his father. Although his exterior may be as tough as nails, he does have a soft interior, a fact known only to his closest friends. However, if infuriated, Ray reveals his more sadistic side, a complete incarnation of said 'evil', as he turns into a very sadistic individual who only concentrates on torturing his opponent. While known for these other things, Ray is best known for his intellect, something that stands out in his manner of conduct.

However, while teaching, he decides to use a facade instead, appearing as a caring and happy go lucky individual, however, that is only because he requires that job to keep up with his expenditures, and that if his farce was seen through, it would be counter-productive to his own self.

Abilities
Aura type: Speed
Aura Color: Dark Red, Intense
Semblance: Energy Manipulation: Ray can utilize the energy in his surroundings(as given off by all objects in motion) and manifest them in the form of solid creations(can be any creation) which can be utilized. The semblance can be used in conjunction with the weapons or his body itself in order to augment it.
Item 1: Despair: A twin-edged one-handed saber with a guard for the knuckle, allowing for quick use and quick draw. The user can channel his Semblance through the sword in order to increase speed and cutting prowess.
Spoiler:
Item 2: Tier 1 Fire. [5 Vials]

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Ray Ignazia on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total

2Ignazia, Ray {Done} Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray {Done} Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:59 am

Ray Ignazia

Ray Ignazia
As with every app, I shall bump this.

BUMP

3Ignazia, Ray {Done} Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray {Done} Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hi, My name is Leena and I'll be your mod today!

This app is so well done, We would be happy to give you one of the teaching positions. HOWEVER, I feel like your history is not quite up to par with the rest of your app. How did he come across wanting to be a teacher? Why Syne? That last paragraph just seems a bit rushed to me, Is there anyway you could flesh it out?

Bump when completed~

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

4Ignazia, Ray {Done} Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray {Done} Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Ray Ignazia

Ray Ignazia
My apologies, I'd drifted off to sleep and had not realized that my last paragraph had not been completed as I uploaded it in the morning. However, I've edited the final bit in, and would like to know if the application would be looking completely fine now.

Thanking you,
Ray Ignazia.

5Ignazia, Ray {Done} Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray {Done} Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Alrighty then! Approved! Welcome to Syne~

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum