You are not connected. Please login or register

Crafting weapons like a pro(class open to 4)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben walked paced around his classroom. "Where are the students," Ruben said to no one in particular. He looked at his scroll. They should be here by now. Why are they late. Ruben could only sit down and wait as time continued to take its course. Ruben almost fell asleep when he heard a noise coming from his scroll. He looked down at his scroll and saw a little notification. "Sorry Professor Nuke but your students might be a little late today. An accident happened in the courtyard and we needed to fix it. We are extremely sorry for the mishap and we will fix it immediately," Ruben read the notification out loud and started to feel relieved yet angry at the same time. Angry because the students will still be late because of something that happened in the courtyard,yet he was relieved because it was some accident in the courtyard that is causing the students to be late and not because they didn't like the class or because they were delinquents. Ruben put away his scroll and faced the door. No one will ever believed how tense Ruben was at the moment. It was like some gears inside of him locked up or his CPU broken. He faced the door with his head in his hand to not seem weird if any students came through the door. Ruben finally prepared for the class to truly begin.

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
Geir is an odd chap. He, contrary to what would seem, was quite good at computers. Would this extend to weapon crafting? Perhaps not, but he had decided to take the class anyway. He figured it was worth an effort. Even if he fails at it, that would be fine. It was just a skill he felt that could benifit him and various other people he might meet and say hello to at various points in his life.

He wasn't quite early, but he was awfully late. He had gotten distracted thinking about his wife.  She wouldn't be happy with him if he were late because he was thinking about her. Oh, she was wonderful but Geir had things to do, people to assist and listen to. He arrived to a mostly empty room with the teacher with his hand in his head. Did he already fail the teacher? Oh no, that wouldn't due. The massive boy would walk up towards the desk, and once in front, he'd start talking.

"I'm sorry about being somewhat late boss. I'll try not to be late in the future."

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben looked up at the man. The man looked like a guy who usually wouldn't take a class like this. "There is no need to apologize sir," Ruben told the man. "What happened in the courtyard that is supposedly the cause of all of the students being late because I am curious?" Ruben asked the man. Ruben walked over to the man and lead him over to his seat. "I am Mr. Nuke but you can call me Ruben," Ruben told the man. "This is the weapons crafting class," Ruben said while looking around at all of the materials. "This is where you will learn to make your own weapons and give them more then one form," Ruben said as he turned back at the man. He hands the man a textbook and asks him "What is your name sir and do you have any family you want to talk about or anything like that?" "I don't want to sound weird but I have to ask that when I meet a new student," Ruben said.

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
"I dunno what is stopping the others. I was just thinking about the wife. She's a lovely lady." Geir swooned about his wife, it was quite obvious. Especially from the tone of his voice, which was soft. It was soft because he truly loved his wife. Make no mistake, he was a gang leader among other things, but he truly loved his wife more than anything else.

Take into consideration everything about Geir, it's honestly a miracle that he was what he was. He really should just be a mobster with nothing about him, but really he was an average guy. Sure, durable as all heck, but he wasn't that strong. He was just tough.

Emotionally tough? Alright, let's not step out bounds here. He was just physically tough. If he were emotionally tough, this wouldn't have been a problem for him.

"What about you, Boss? You got any family you think about?"

Valerie Fenix

Valerie Fenix
Val was staring at her scroll as she strode down the hallways in search of the room she had been instructed to go to when she registered. Upon location of the numbers she needed to find, she heard a pair of voices chatting inside, meaning that she wasn't late given that there were only two of them. She hurriedly slipped into the doorway and past the two of them with her utmost confidence and dignity.

She found a seat and pulled up a notebook which she wrote the name of the class on the inside cover of, as she wrote with one hand she tucked a lock of her golden hair behind her ear, upon completion of her title page she organized her desk into a manageable and organized state shortly before cupping her hands and looking diligently toward the teacher in anticipation for him to begin the lecture.

Luug

Luug
Gabe sprinted down the hallway to where he thought the direction of his class was.  He was running late and had to make sure he was going the right way over and over while running as fast as he could, making this quite the annoyance for him.  "This one? No. This one? No. This is the right way, I think... God this sucks."  After running for a bit more time, he found the door to his classroom, praying that the teacher wouldn't be too mad about his running late.

Hastily walking up to the door, he grabs the handle and... immediately trips over seemingly nothing, falling face first into the classroom. "Oh my god, I hate myse-"  He stopped before he said something he'd regret.  "I mean uh... Hey. I'm where I'm supposed to be, right?  Sorry I'm late.  I don't really have a good excuse."

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy was doing what some would call power walking down the hallway, his hands stuffed in his pockets and childish angry muttering could be heard under his breath. Roy, for the first time in his young life didn't sleep late on purpose, today it was a total accident and this greatly bothered the young spiky haired  individual. Normally something like this wouldn't bother him at all if it was a normal day however he was to attend one of the few classes that actually appealed to him, weapon crafting.

It was a little known secret, that Roy had absolutely no idea on even the fundamentals of such a concept, he always was more of the "grab a wepon, if it breaks, grab a new one." So maybe, just maybe if Roy figured out how to do things in said class he just might be able to have a  permanent weapon.

Once he arrived at the door to the classroom he quickly ran a stressed hand through his hair. He would be experiencing his first accidentally late experience..before almost tripping on the body of a fellow student sprawled face first on the floor. He quickly flashed him an annoyed glance, before sighing and extending a hand towards the downed hunter in training.
"Need a hand?"

He would then use his unoccupied hand to make a lazy wave towards the teacher.
"Yo teach, sorry I'm late got lost on the road of life."

Ruppy

Ruppy
"I really don't have any family to talk about,"Ruben replied to the man."I have a sister but I haven't heard from her in years."Ruben said. Just as Ruben was finished talking to the guy,he noticed a student waving at him. It was a very lazy wave but it was a wave nonetheless. Ruben walked over to the student and decided to help him up."Welcome to the Weapons crafting class,"he said to both of the students as he held out his hand to the fallen student. Ruben looked for the other student before he noticed a girl with golden hair at a desk. He must of missed her while he was talking to the other man. Ruben reached down and pulled the man up before he walked over to his desk. He finally decided to start the lecture."Alright students, head to your desks because class is about to begin," Ruben said to the entire class. So he had a girl with golden hair,a guy who has a wive,a guy who tripped over seemingly nothing, and a guy with spiky hair. This class might be interesting."Before we start I need all of your names and anything you want to talk about right now so I can get to know everyone," Ruben said to the whole class.

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
The giant watched a girl hurry by him, and sit in a desk. He then saw a boy in a black coat lazily fall on their own face. Geir only hoped that they were as durable as him. Falls can hurt. Falls especially hurt when you're not durable, so the giant wished that the boy was a durable boy. Then there was a blonde boy, who seemed a more sort of lazy. Geir knew those types. He was probably the most experienced in combat in the room.

Geir knew a good few types of people, and that meant that he wasn't sure about Roy. He was either on point, or completely wrong, with his read on the boy. While these thoughts were going on about, he was told to get seated and so he did. He moved, in long strides, over to a seat and sat down before being told to tell his name. Alright.

"My name's Geir. I'm a guy."

Valerie Fenix

Valerie Fenix
Val was gently unbuckling her Atma gauntlet from her left arm, was placing it on the floor when her turn to speak came up. She coughed and stood up quietly, pushing her chair back slightly as she did so. She held her arms firmly at her sides and stood up completely straight, with her head held high. She opened her mouth for the briefest of moments even before speaking. Her wings move slightly as they tuck themselves as close to her back as they possibly could. "My name is Valerie Fenix." she paused for another moment, taking care to evaluate every word before she said it, at all costs she couldn't divulge any information about her far past here. "I'm an Emergency Medical Responder. I respond to disasters, grimm attacks, and combat situations, and I'm completing my training for an experimental program here with a huntress certification... It's my first year, so... I want to make the most of my time here." She sat down as silently as she stood, with her wings folding back out to go around her chair and keep them stretched. She folds her hands and looks toward the next student who walked in.

Luug

Luug
Gabe got up from the floor himself when the three people that tried to help him up at the same time made him feel pretty awkward.  He walked over to and sat down on the nearest chair, the armor plating inside his jacket making a soft clanking sound.  "Alright. Hi.  I'm Gabe."  He didn't feel like telling these strangers much about himself, and he's also still very new to extensive interactions between people, so he was perfectly unaware of exactly how much to say when introducing yourself.  His first name was apparently going to have to do.  Looking around, he didn't feel quite as out of place as he expected to, being a faunus.  A wolf tail looks almost boring compared to a pair of wings on a person, and the professor was an actual android.  All he had to do now was sit here and listen to other people talk about who they are now, which he wasn't the most excited about, but it beats walking around like a lost kid in a mall.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy simply shrugged as his fellow student got up by himself and went to sit down. Roy himself soon stood and went to his own desk in the front row slouching back in it and closing his eyes. While on the outside it seemed like he paid zero attention to what his classmates were saying about themselves,in actuality Roy had paid very close attention to each word spoken and made his own decisions about them based on that.

What, you want an in depth explanation? Nah, too lazy for that.

As soon as Gabe finished his short  greeting, Roy's eyes snapped open and he let out a yawn, now sitting up straight ready to give his greeting usual greeting.
"Roy Fox, first year and part time mercenary. Nice to meet'cha I guess." His tone was as expected, extremely lazy and almost uncaring as he sat there, awaiting what was to happen next with well hidden anticipation.

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben listened to all of the students telling their names. He notices all of the traits of some of his students. Valerie has wings on her back. Ruben didn't even know avian faunus worked that way. Gabe  has a tail and the others are just normal students,or as normal as they can be. This is a hunter academy after all."Welcome to the weapons crafting class where you will learn how to make multiform weapons,"Ruben announced to all of his students."Before we start did anyone by any chance bring their weapon?"Ruben asked."It would be a great example for the class. If you did please bring it up here to my desk to showcase to the class,"Ruben said. Ruben began reaching for his own weapon to show the class.He opened the compartment in his arm and pulled out his pistol and set it down on his desk.Ruben finally decided to sit down at his desk and wait for any of the students to bring up any weapons. Ruben held his head up high and prepared for his class to officially begin.

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
He shrugged. He actually didn't have a weapon. He didn't use weapons. He used his fists and the fact that he was REALLY hard to hurt. Well, he hurt easily. It was more so that he didn't actually fall until you beat on him for about 40 minutes and maybe went out to eat during that time. It was a tiring thing fighting Geir. It was an escapade you had to plan for. It wasn't easy to plan for, though. It was a unique thing to fight Geir as often, he actually sometimes didn't fight back. Albeit to fuel his masochism, but he often didn't.

Slight oversight on his part to join this class, though that's not why he joined his class.

"Sorry boss. Don't got one."

Geir was a simple boy who didn't use weapons. He was also quite large. However, his thoughts wandered. They wandered to his lovely lady back home.

Valerie Fenix

Valerie Fenix
Valerie was standing up yet again at the call for someone to bring up their weapon. She slid her right hand down to her holster and drew her High-Powered 9mm. She checked the safety to make sure it was on, it always was when she wasn't fighting. She took care not to aim it at anyone as she walked forward to the front desk of the teacher. She clicked the release for the magazine, and pulled it, then placing the magazine vertically on the corner of the desk, all 10 rounds accounted for. She followed soon by pulling back the slide on the gun, releasing the one round in the chamber. It flew up into the air and with a gentle flourish, she placed the firearm onto the desk with her left hand and simultaneously catching the round with her right hand mid-air. She placed the last round next to the magazine with a measure of evidently practiced finesse. She held the gun up one more time to the teacher however, "Laser attachment. Night sight." She pointed to the modifications as she said them before promptly sliding the pistol across the desk toward Ruben. She walked a few steps to the side, but then stopped, not going back to her seat. She really didn't like the idea of leaving her weapon that far away from her, so she elected to stand nearby, placing her hands behind her back and watching attentively.

Luug

Luug
Gabe watched as another student put their weapon on the professor's desk and, although he was hesitant, he pulled out his machete.  He absolutely hated to not have it on him at all times, he treated the thing like a brother.  Doing his best to not show how nervous he was.  He set his weapon on the desk, "Here.  Don't do anything to it alright?"  He backed away only a bit, closing and opening his fists.  This was a mistake. This was a mistake. No it wasn't. Don't think about it.  If this kept up, he wasn't going to be able to listen to this lesson.  His weapon, a heavy machete with brass knuckles for a handle, was basically half of him.  Without it, he can't do a lot without it, and of course it can't do a lot without him.  Putting his most valued object even a few feet from him seemed like a triumph.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy gave a passive glance towards the two students who rose to put their weapons onto the teachers desk. From the looks of things they were pretty simple a machete, and a geared up pistol. Of course Roy couldn't really say anything as his weapon was just as, if not even more simple than their own. Reaching behind himself he would quickly pull out his sheathed katana from behind his trenchcoat, walking up to the front of the class to do what he was asked to do. He quickly flicked his thumb up on the guard and let the blade come out of it's sheath ever so slightly "It's a katana, nothing else to it." He then placed it on the desk next to the pair of guns, and machete before backing away and opting to stay close, leaning against a nearby desk with his hands in his pockets. As surprising as it may seem, he wasn't too keen on letting his weapon be too far out of reach.

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben looked over at the weapons on his desk. Valerie had a pistol with a laser attachment and night sight that made Ruben's pistol seem inferior. Gabe had a machete with brass knuckles as the handle. And finally, Roy had a simple katana. Unfortunately,Geir didn't have a weapon. Ruben stood up and picked up Val's pistol first. He examined the pistol to the very last detail and set it down on the desk again. Ruben then reached for Val's ammo and started to look at it. The ammo itself just made the gun seem powerful. Ruben put all of the ammo back in the pistol,checked the safety,and handed the pistol back to Valerie with the trigger facing away from Ruben before sending her back to her desk. Ruben then picked Gabe's weapon and started to inspect it. The handle was a brass knuckles and the blade seemed to be sharp. Ruben handed back Gabe's weapon and sent him to his desk. Ruben picked up Roy's katana. He unsheathed the sword and inspected the sharp side. He sheathed it and handed the sword back to Roy before sending him back to his desk. Ruben finally picked up his own pistol and showed it to the class."Before you say anything, this is just a ordinary pistol. The only interesting thing is that has an inactive mode and can be stored in my arm," Ruben said in a low monotone voice. Ruben then immediately placed his pistol back in his arm and placed a small black cube on his desk. He opened his scroll and typed some things in it. After a little typing, the black cube began to grow with a dark blue before unfolding to look like the net of a cube and revealed a colored picture of a huge black box before the holographic box opened revealing a huge orange and silver sword. Ruben walked over to the projection before waving his hand upward, causing the sword to dissipate before a bunch of advanced parts began to appear in their place in a neat line."If any of your guys can identify any of these three parts, you will be the leader of the special activity for today." Ruben enlarged a 3 o the parts. Only he knows that the part on the left was a circut
board,the part on the right was a processor,and the part in the middle was the androids ultimate fear. The magnet.

The weapon:

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
An inactive mode? Huh. That was neat. He figured it wasn't that crazy of an idea. It almost made him want to have a weapon but what was the point when it came down to it. There was next to no reason to do so. It could make fights a little easier, but he was rarely the one actually fighting. He was the one tanking the hits and sometimes hitting back. He had no reason to have weapons. If he would use weapons, it'd also have to be some sort of club, as blades always threw him the wrong way. Club equated to knocking people out. Rarely killing, it was more so knocking down the competition.

That's why it was less terrible in the long run.

When it came to the weapon, while he was sure if he could identify the parts if he tried, he didn't want to lead. That was not in his goals.

Valerie Fenix

Valerie Fenix
Valerie took the pistol and pulled the slide back once to chamber the round on top of the magazine, she then pulled the magazine out and loaded the round she had taken out back in and slid the mag into the gun itself. She made a habit of doing this some time ago, although 11 rounds versus 10 doesn't seem that important, she felt like it made a world of difference and probably felt the most comfortable when her ammo was completely full than any other time. 'Battle ready' that was her motto, she supposed some parts of her would never change.

She slid the handgun back into its holster and pinned the safety clip on her way back to her desk. She was quite surprised to find that, other than the teacher, she was the only one using a firearm. Despite her mind wandering for a moment, class continued on, and Valerie only snapped back to reality after everyone had sat down and was being demonstrated with a multiform sword which she could only assume had a rifle mode given the bipod. Suddenly, the class was being posed with a question for a 'leader position' in today's activity. Identify one of three parts? Valerie studied it closely and was able to pick out one part in particular. She could pick out the circuit boards from long ago in her training sessions for the EMR team, they were known for being heavy fire hazards and a large percentage of fire calls were because they got damaged or wore down. Although, she wasn't sure if she wanted to fill a leadership position of any kind, but she could only assume that this came with additional points or a reward of some kind. Despite her misgivings she rose her hand slightly up to denote that she did have an answer.

Luug

Luug
Leadership? Yeah, no.  Not happening.  Besides, what even was this mess?  All Gabe has ever needed was his simple machete.  Sure it was a little more complicated, with the handle itself being a weapon, but who needs to make a weapon that complicated? No thanks.  Not to mention how he had no idea what any of these parts would be called, they couldn't be called something simple right?  Either way, he didn't answer.  He stepped back to see what this other student thought one of the answers was.  She seemed smart enough, seeing how she was one of the few people that introduced themselves properly to the teacher.  Even though he didn't introduce himself the best he could've either... Ah well.  Anyone who actually seemed like they were going to try at this school is probably a good enough candidate for a leader anyways.  Gabe was pretty sure that if he led things, he'd get his teammates killed.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy quickly grabbed his katana and hooked it at his waist, his form deflating ever so slightly now that he had the familiar feeling at his side once more. Even within a school like this one had to be on their guard, no matter the situation. He took note of how the female slid in the round she had taken out as if it was second nature to her. Must've been a reflexive thing, no complaints from his side always being prepared was a great thing in his book.

Once he sat back down, the teacher showed a sword with multiple forms. Roy shrugged, he had seen things way more advanced, and he had also seen things a lot simpler. Roy did have to give him points on the color though orange was awesome. They were then asked to identity at least one if the three parts shown for a leadership position or something. He recognized the magnet nearly instantly, he had been on more than a few missions where those  buggers were involved. It actually brought back good memories of that one atlas job...static electricity and magnets worked so well together. Roy mulled over the leadership thing and began to haphazardly raise his hand, before spotting that Valerie already had her hand raised. Roy quickly turned the raise into a stretch adding a yawn for extra effect, he would give her this one- ladies first after all.

What? It's not like he can't be a gentleman!

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben looked around the classroom. Looks like Valerie was the only one who knew what any one of these things are. Ruben just shrugged. I guess some weapons are way simpler. Ruben pointed over to Valerie and said,"Yes Valerie." Ruben reached over for something on his desk. He was trying to reach a piece of tech. It was one of those weird things that girls use to keep their hair out of their faces. He was reaching for it when he accidentally touched a magnet. Why did have that on his desk. Ruben felt a shock through his body. His eyes flashed blue before turning completely black. Ruben's body hunched forward slightly before standing back up."What happened,"Ruben asked. He looked around the room he was in. A girl with wings,a giant,a guy with a tail,and a guy who seemed very tired."Who are you people and why are we here?"

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
Geir was stupified.

He knew what happened when androids touched magnets and this teacher just touched one.

"Bossman, you were about to make Val over here the leader of the exercise. You hadn't told us what exercise. Bossman, what's the exercise?"

Geir was not going to judge the bot like most would. He didn't care about the bot enough. He did care about his wife, and he leaned back in his chair and started to day dream. Daydream about his wife, sure. What else would he do? Care about the class properly? God no. Class < Wife. That's what it is. That's how it. That's what mattered to Geir.

He literally couldn't care about whatever was said next. He was smiling and in his whole other world. He went back to his wedding in his daydreams and that was the life. That was when they were both super happy. She was scary but boy was he happy.

Valerie Fenix

Valerie Fenix
Literally as Valerie was lowering her hand and inhaling to answer the question poised by her professor when he began to have an absolute spaz attack on the spot. She recoiled her hand and made a pained grimace as Ruben works through the scrambling. When he does actually question who they are however, Valerie's jaw drops and she's in a state of disbelief. 'Did our teacher actually just scramble himself?' She couldn't believe that he would manage to do that to himself.

Suddenly Geir shoves her into a leadership position, and her jaw remains open as her gaze quickly snaps to him. "Huh?" She begins to rapidly look around the room for anybody that might raise disagreement with this turn of events, or that Ruben might not even realize that he's a teacher and give them a whole separate problem to deal with, all the while one thought runs through her mind 'I didn't even get to answer anything...'

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum