You are not connected. Please login or register

Crafting weapons like a pro(class open to 4)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Luug

Luug
Satisfied that someone who at least tried at this school was the leader, Gabe leaned back in his seat and tried not to fall asleep. If this class ended up just being a bunch of questions about weapons, he was going to just take a nap until the thing was over. Even though it wouldn't be a bad plan to listen to the teacher on how special weapons actually worked, Gabe was much more interested in how he could use said weapons to fight Grimm or anybody else that seemed to be a problem to him. With his face pointed at the ceiling, he shut his eyes and did his best to listen without falling asleep.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy gave an interested grin as the teacher seemingly scrambled himself. Why an android would keep a magnet in that close of a proximity, he would never know. However Roy's Interest would soon peak, as Geir named Valerie the leader right on the spot skipping the part about needing to answer the question.

Roy would soon start sniggering as the female of the class came to that realization.

The look upon the woman's face was absolutely priceless! Jaw hanging open and swiftly looking around as if she was waiting for someone to object. Roy of course stayed silent only slightly nodding at Geir's words, he had no qualms with her being in the lead and from the way Gabe looked he doubted he would object either.

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben only tilted his head slightly. There was no way he could be a teacher. If he was a teacher, than what is he teaching? He looked around and only found the holographic projection of a bunch of components. Maybe he was teaching tech? No,that can't be right. The giant talked about a girl named Valerie was supposed to be the leader of some assignment. Ruben turned over to Gabe and saw him with his eyes closed. Ruben walked over there and shook him to get him to wake up. That didn't work so he used his semblance to shock him a little. Ruben then walked over to the girl with wings and asked,"You must be Valerie? I have no idea who I am and what I am doing so can you please help me out? I think I am a teacher but what am I teaching?" Ruben was extremely confused about this. What is happening?

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
"You're teaching how to make some fancy weapons bossman, and Val here was just about to show off how a normal weapon works."

Geir was entirely aware that he was dictating how this class was going. He cared just enough to try to tell Val what to do without telling her what to do at the same time. It was fun and it wasn't something he often got to do. He was not the bossman at home. He liked that at home. He was rarely an ass however the tone he said those words in made him out to be one. Normally, he was an nice guy. He wasn't even being rude now.

It was just that he wanted to see what he could get away with. He was sure that this girl would just go on about her day and do nothing. He wasn't entirely sure what the other two would do, but if anything happened with the girl, he was sure some fancy stuff would happen.

Valerie Fenix

Valerie Fenix
Valerie watched as one of the students that seemed to be drifting off, even after that display, was suddenly electrocuted by the teacher. At least he was remembering that the students were meant to be at least paying attention to the class. Her brow creased as she heard Roy giggling in his own little world but she didn't look at him, and Geir was suddenly dictating the class and trying to do something, but she wasn't sure what yet. She took a deep breath for a moment as she tried to salvage the situation before it completely tried her patience. "I think what he's trying to say is that this is a Weapons Crafting course." She held up the notebook she had written the name in at the beginning of the class to punctuate her point and directed attention to the hologram. "And you were about to have us do an activity related to that."

She looked over at Geir. "It is best to choose your words carefully Mr. Geir. Active use of a weapon in such a tight space could be quite dangerous you know." Her eyes flashed their trademark purple on the word "dangerous" almost to subconsciously warn Geir that he was pushing the line as well as to signify her growing irritation with the situation.

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben only looked around at his classroom. He was a teacher at an academy for making weapons. He only went to his desk and looked at some papers. Ruben Seranus Nuke? That was his name? He only shook his head and looked back at his class. He picked up a weird head thing and just held it out."Is this for someone or is it just on my desk?" Ruben just looked back over on his desk and found these weird headphones. They look normal but the part you put on your ears just look like long,red,slender faunus ears. Ruben grabbed the thing and put the other thing on the desk."Who is supposed to have this? I only assume Valerie because she was answering a question and supposed to be a leader from what Geir said," Ruben can only hope he can do something about this memory. Maybe he had a backup processor in the desk or something.

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
Oh~ Lady was getting angry. If she were four inches shorter, Geir would be shaking in his boots. But he agreed, the active use of weaponry, in a small room like this. He knew that was a veiled threat, not to mention that there wasn't even an attempt to hide it.

"Honestly, Ruben my bossman. I haven't the foggiest about what we were doing. You shorted yourself like a smartguy and well, you kinda left us hanging man."

Geir stood up, and while he while he stood up, he stretched. This was either going to be an entirely short class period or a very long one. One or the other there would be no between in this case. That was fine. That was alright. He didn't need in between. he just needed to be calm, collected and preferably not get shot. He wasn't fully against it, but it was just a minor annoyance when it came down to it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum