You are not connected. Please login or register

Grim Arthur-W.I.P

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grim Arthur-W.I.P Empty Grim Arthur-W.I.P Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Naga

Enrollment Form

Grim Arthur-W.I.P IMAGE HERE

Basic info
Name: Arthur Menias (Goes by the Alias of Grim Arthur)

Birthday: September the 8th

Race: Human

Height: 6"5

Weight: 220 lbs

Face Claim: N/A

Stats
STR: 5

AGT: 2

SPD: 1

SPT: 4

Aura 110| 190 HP

Personality
Group: Warrior

Dislikes: Chatty people, Grim, vegetables, sweet food.

Fears: (Not gonna put anything here yet because I want to ask, does my character NEED to have 3 fears? I mean, for the type of person i'm making, that sounds like a lot. If so, can anybody help me come up with fears? Thank you.

Overall Personality:

Arthur is a rather silent individual, who never opens up, even to the few friends he may or may not make in life, and is thus a very unknown and mysterious person. His silence, however, hides a monstrous personality of a man who loves battle and bloodshed, especially when the blood comes from the Grim. He has no hesitation to start a fight, and never holds back, always attacking with brute strength. This, in turn, makes him very reckless, and he sometimes ignores the advice of others, which can sometimes lead him to injury.

But he never blames it on others, understanding that it was his recklessness that caused him to injure, but he never cared enough to learn from his mistakes.

Abilities

Aura type: Defense

Aura Color: Blood red

Semblance:

Arthur's semblance, in simple terms, allows him to create a layer of  rock and minerals above his skin, creating a shield from certain attacks. The smaller the body part that the earth covers, the more concentrated it is, and thus can resist higher damage. One drawback, however, is that it also lowers Arthur's speed.

Item 1: Weapon- Flaxe (Flame Axe) is a long metallic axe painted in red with a single, very large curved blade. The Axe is worn on a strap on Arthur's back, and it uses fire dust to set the blade ablaze for extra damage.

Item 2: Dust-Fire dust

History and Sample

History:

RP Sample:

2Grim Arthur-W.I.P Empty Re: Grim Arthur-W.I.P Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Naga

Just posting here stating that i've been inactive for a while, but am still here and will continue to work on this character.

3Grim Arthur-W.I.P Empty Re: Grim Arthur-W.I.P Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
This Thread will be archived in 7 Days

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum