You are not connected. Please login or register

Arthur Pendragon (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Empty Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Arthur Pendragon

Arthur Pendragon
Enrollment Form

Arthur Pendragon (Completed) A3b0f711

Basic info
Name: Arthur Uther Pendragon
Nickname: King Arthur
Birthday: September 28th
Race: Human
Height: Six feet and One inch
Weight: 184lbs
Face Claim: Random picture off the internet that I reworked a little (Link: https://2img.net/h/s32.postimg.cc/udz7bjch1/a3b0f7e86aa401dd8ef901474d0ff225.jpg)

Stats
STR:4
DEF:4
RES:3
SPT:1
Aura 120|180 HP

Personality
Major: Combat
  • Protecting People

• His Sword

• Women

Dislikes:

• People who disrespect women

• Loudmouths

• People who disrespect their superiors

• People who sacrifice others for themselves

Fears:

• Being Weak

• Losing his sword

• Failing to find his missing sister, Morgan Le Fay

Overall Personality:
Personality:

Abilities
Aura type: Defense
Aura Color: Gold
Semblance: Name: Voice of the king - By concentrating on a certain words and shouting them Arthur can shoot forth a tangible wave of aura from his mouth, shooting forward and coating an ally. pending the word he says the aura acts differently, increasing their physical strength or making them more resistant to attacks. However he can only buff 1 stat at a time.

Words

ARMS: Increases allies STR stat
ARMOUR: Increases allies DEF stat
RESIST: Increases allies RES stat
VERNIER: Increases allies SPD stat

Item 1: Excalibur is Arthur's pride and joy. A beautifully crafted longsword made of the strongest metals possible with a gold and blue finish. He based the design off of a mix between his fathers sword, Caliburn and his Uncle's sword, Ascalon.
Excalibur:
Item 2: Holy Chestplate: A Silver and Golden chestplate made from the same metal as Excalibur. It protects Arthur from magical attacks but has little to no effect on physical attacks. The armour's anti-magic capabilities are powered by the Purple dust crystal in the centre of the chest.
Image reference is in faceclaim

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Arthur Pendragon on Sun May 01, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Arthur Pendragon

Arthur Pendragon
Bump it up boiiiiiii!

3Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Sun May 01, 2016 7:52 am

Arthur Pendragon

Arthur Pendragon
I feel a disturbance in the-- BUMP!

4Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Sun May 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Hi there I am Sno and I will be the one grading your application. I like the aesthetic of of your app but there are a few things that I am going to have to ask you do okay?

Face Claim- Please include a link to the image or since you modified an image yourself use a site like http://postimage.org/ to create a URL for the picture that way we can add it to the Face Claim list.

Semblance- Please include that you are not able to stack buff (Ex: You can't have strength and speed buffed at the same time or anything like that.. One stat at a time basically)

5Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Sun May 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Arthur Pendragon

Arthur Pendragon
Ok. All good methinks.

6Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Mon May 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Arthur Pendragon

Arthur Pendragon
I hate to be impatient but ALL OF THE BUMPAGE

7Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Tue May 03, 2016 6:04 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Arthur Pendragon (Completed) Sno_Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum