[Completed!] Sno Lagu

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:44 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Enrollment Form

[Completed!] Sno Lagu Sno_2

Basic info
Name: Sno Lagu (Sno is Bengali for snow and Lagu is Russian for song)
Birthday: December 25th
Race: Android
Height: 4' 11"
Weight:135
Face Claim: Utauloid: Yufu Sekka

Stats
STR: 3
DEF: 5
SPT: 2
RES: 2
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Group: Researcher
Dislikes:Anything hot (temperature wise), Grimm, Unnecessary fights
Fears: Being destroyed, Memory being erased, Being forgotten
Overall Personality: Sno was built in Atlas and she was designed to be a decent fighter, but mainly used for a form of moral support  for fighters. She has a very sweet and soft voice which she uses to sing a multitude of songs to help make a group feel comfortable and more confident. She has a very good memory so she has the ability to sing songs in many different languages and if she doesn't know a song all she has to do is hear it once and then she can sing it. She can sometimes be caught humming or singing a tune. She has light gray/silver colored hair, black/dark gray, she constantly wears a coat regardless of the climate, she wears black earmuffs, she wears tall gray socks and white boots, she has her hair in a braid with a white/black/gray ribbon at the end and a black skirt with a snowflake on it. She is a very good at listening to people and coming up with a response or song that will brighten their day. She absolutely loves the cold weather. Her fighting style is that she has a multitude of throwing knives that she keeps in her coat, she is not really a dust user however if she has to she will use her air dust to either blow away an enemy or to try and blow very cold air to freeze her enemy, She uses her semblance to put her enemy to sleep. She is very kind and sweet.

Abilities
Aura type: Defense
Aura Color: Gray
Semblance: Ice Requiem (She is able to sing a special song That causes her Aura to turn into music staffs and go towards the sky turning it gray and causing ice icicles to fall towards the enemy, however she has to make some form of eye contact with the enemy first in order for her ice icicles to go in the right direction, if she does not make eye contact then there will be a less likely chance that her ice icicles would hit the enemy, if she uses her semblance to repeats the song for a more than 4 times, then her voice will start to take damage to the point that if she sings for long enough she could lose her voice all together, the song that she sings is Powder Snow by Sekka Yufu. The song can be found here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DecV9gzYNpk)
Item 1: Air Dust
Item 2: Throwing Knives 24 in total 12 in her right sleeve and 12 in her left sleeve
[Completed!] Sno Lagu On_Target_Bullseye_12_Piece_Target_Throwing_Knife_Set
History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Sno Lagu on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total

2[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Alrighty, I really only have two issues and they are both in your semblance.

1: Because of the way sound works, there would be no feasible way for a normal person to avoid your semblance, making it an auto hit semblance, which is godmoddy and not allowed.

2: We don't have a system that would allow for decent use of Status effects (yet), and so You cannot put others to sleep.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Could you explain any possible way I could fix those issues?

4[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hmm, If you want to keep a similar semblance, I suggest making it so that the sound waves are visible, and therefore dodgable, and some kind of debuff instead of a status effect.

5[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
would having the song be visible be like having music staffs made from the Aura going towards the one that i have made eye contact with and maybe the song when the staffs hit them they end up freezing that semblance would be called Ice Song would something like that work?

6[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Even better name Ice Requiem! because it will be the final song they here ya know? Do you think that semblance would work?

7[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Freezing is a status effect. A debuff would be like, Less damage, less defense, etc etc.

Also, I'm just noticing, Can you specify the number of knives you have?

8[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
She has 24 knives in total 12 in each sleeve... Maybe she can have the song make it create ice icicles towards an enemy and the tempo of the song would change the speed at which they fall which the ice icicles could cause damage to the enemy she is up against what do you think of that (I am getting an idea of what is okay before i put it into my forum)

9[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The icicles are fine, but don't worry about the tempo bit.

10[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Okay the tempo bit was just for RP aspect anyway and the 24 knives are fine 12 in each sleeve?

11[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:04 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
I have made the changes to my Semblance and my Rp sample to fit my character's changes

12[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:41 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The knives are fine.

" if she uses her semblance for longer than 15 minutes then her voice will start to take damage to the point that if she sings for long enough she could lose her voice all together"

Please change or remove this part. Because of the fact that this is a text based rpg, there is no real sense of time.

13[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:51 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Okay the necessary edits have been made, is it better now Headmistress Lilac?

14[Completed!] Sno Lagu Empty Re: [Completed!] Sno Lagu Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:53 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Alrighty, Approved~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum