You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private - Invite Only] A New Beginning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Private - Invite Only]  A New Beginning. Empty [Private - Invite Only] A New Beginning. Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
The arduous trip was longer than expected since the snow made the rocky waters treacherous, however the case, the sight of a large vessel approaching the docks of the region known as Bellmuse, Kompress Beach was the location that the large boat stopped at, the captain stepping off as well as several people. All of which consisted of Faunus and Humans, makes and females alike, old and young, adult and children, all of which were drabbed in maid attire, which was causing quite a sight as two individuals strutted off the walkway of the ship, a elderly gent with a white beard and mustache, and a white haired female who was dressed in very high class attire. She gave every person on the dock a hug, giving them all a farewell as well to the captain and the gent who seemed to be a butler of sorts. "Salutations everyone, I'll be seeing you off then Jacques, please be careful the waters are quite dangerous." Her soft tone filled the air about the two for the rest of the people whom were said their goodbyes to the female returned to the ship, the male who held a slender plate like tail spoke out. "Be careful lady Olivia, find this man and please return to us." "You know how your family is, but if it was me, you have fun and take your time." "Farewell, and please watch yourself ma'am."

As he said this, he handed her a pocket watch, something that she knew was precious to the Faunus Armadillo, she hugged him and turned around, watching her life long friend board the vessel and sail back off into the distance, she waited till the large water device was out of sight, once done she turned around and began walking away from the dock. The sounds of her knee high leather boots filled the air, a loud clomping sound as well to the sight of her leather trench coat, black with many intricate designs along the collar, a white collar piece with a rainbow opal pin holding it in place and a silver sabre upon the figures side, clanking as it shifted with her movements all while her diamond blue eyes gleaming as she trotted about. "Hmm.. now, to this Syne Academy, perhaps I should ask a local?" Her elegant words filled the air about her being, many of the men that passed her stared at amazement of her beauty, which seemed to have caught her attention, as quickly as their gazed met her, her eyes suddenly flashed blood red when her Aura activated, she clearly didn't like being gawked at, and upon their eyes adverting away she settled down and leaned up against a light pole, pondering lightly to herself.

Last edited by Olivia Cainhurst on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Dracul

Dracul
As normally, Pup was left to his own free range of fun, Wolf (his semblance spirit) said it would be for to use his semblance to make himself a human or should i say monster bolder. Pup had never thought of that before, before anything Pup ate some snacks and waited till his stomach was done digesting it. He then turned on the TV to see how the weather was, for some reason the news was talking about how a massive ship came into the docks and how some many maids and butlers came out of it. Pup just thought it was someone from Atlas coming in to put everyone down, but that wouldn't stop pup from doing what he loves doing, which is just being him. He then got his coat on and went to the hill that goes straight to the docks. Once there he transforms into his beast mode and rolled up into a ball.

Once rolled up he started to roll, at first it was somewhat slow but he picked up speed fast, and i mean fast. He got to the docks and crashed into a abandon building, this bounds him to where most of the people that wake on the board walk go to. He crashed down like a meteor and went back to normal. He was so pumped that he did that, that he kinda threw up a lot, mainly cause of the rolling. Once his head stop spinning and he stopped puking up basically nothing, he saw a strange lady, she looked shiny to Pup."Hello shiny lady."

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
As the brisk sea air snapped at the nostrils of the female individual all she could do was itch her nose for the new scenery was quite different for her, making her uneasy at how bright and colourful everything was. "Hmmm... perhaps I should be a little bit more gentle with the locals, they perhaps have never seen a person like me before?" The thought did peak out into her mind, but as quickly as the statement arises to her, her mind was quickly snapped back into reality by the loud crashing sound and subtle rumble she felt, it wasn't big, nor was it too far away from the location. "What is Davy Jones Locker was that?" She inquired upon herself, and as quickly as the situation calmed down, her senses did as well, unsure of what it was until she sounds of a new voice rang to her ear, which quickly made her look at the source, a small child, the one thing that caught her attention was the ears he had. "So, you're a Faunus I presume?" "What is your name little one?" "You may address me as Olivia." Her tone was a light and gentle one, she knelt down and patted the young boys head gently, when she did, she felt some dust and dirt cling to her hand as she sighed and spoke out to him. "You're dirty, being dirty is ungentlemanly, have your parents not taught you this young man?" She inquired upon him, watching the young boy and feeling uneasy as if she felt another presence watching them both besides the locals.

Dracul

Dracul
Pup looked at the shiny lady with some rage in his eyes, Wolf was the same way. "My name is Dracul Bramble meaning Son of Dragons but most call me Pup, how dare you assume my mama didn't raise me right, she taught me more thing to survive then you have." His aura seemed to be sparking a little, Pup doesn't like it when people assume that his mother didn't teach him anything. Then he has his weapons appear on his hands and said,"Take back what you said about my mama or i might destroy you for fun." Normally Pup doesn't act like this, but he thinks this lady came off that massive boat think and might be from Atlas. Pup then saw Wolf and said "Wolf why are we even doing this, these atlas jerks all think we are just dumb mindless things that only use is being their slaves or something." Then Wolf said,"Calm yourself, if she doesn't take back what she said then we attack but right now we need to level are heads and act like the bigger... What are we exactly?"  "Think we are some sorta animal person and a small astral image of the animal person's semblance?"

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
Seeing how the young Faunus reacted to her words and now began threating her telling her to take back what she said, which only made her eyes suddenly flash blood red as her own Aura began to fluster out, creating a sort of blood like mist around her. "Then act like it, your mother wouldn't like how you're acting right now mister Dracul." She said as she stood up, looking down at the rude boy before turning her back to him, walking away from the annoying brat, she didn't have a problem with children since she grew up around a few at her home, but she didn't take kindly to be threatened nor how this young Faunus was treating her. "Impudent little boy." She said in her mind as she began walking towards the town, she didn't want to bother with such a brazen lad as that one, despite even if he was a child, if he tried anything she wouldn't be afraid to draw her blade upon him, however she wouldn't inflict wounds that would make her time here even more so ill. Her stark white hair dancing behind her, the way the sun bounced off of her ivory white skin, making her appear as a doll as well to her diamond blue eyes that glimmered while looking around, her sabre firmly clanking at her side with each trot as her behind shifted with each step.

Dracul

Dracul
Pup looked at himself and saw that he was covered in dirt, Pup sorta knew that might get him dirty but was planning on hitting water not the board walk. He then ran up to the lady and said,"I'm sorry about yelling at you, i don't like people telling me my mama isn't teaching me how to be a gentlemen. She is did I just wanted to have fun and clean up after words." Pup might be a strange case, but he is a kind one, him snapping at someone might be rare but not unheard of. Pup then reach into his bag and pulled out a candy bar that he had gotten the other day, he open it and broke it in half, handing the other half to the shiny lady."Here peace offering, mama said if you want to make peace with someone you offer them something like food or a princess, would of given you one but i think the Queen would get mad at me for doing that." Pup wasn't joking about the princess part. "Strange it seems like that one could see me or something" Pup then said this between his teeth,"Wolfie shut up, we need to deal with this not question her."

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
The body was a strange case, snapping at her beforehand and then apologizing to her, but when the scent of sugar hit her nose that was when she knelt down and gently plucked it from his hands, using her other had to pat his head gently. "Forgive me then, I'm not use to others like yourself." "And quite gracious about this, you could say I'm a princess in a way." "My family is an old blue-blood of nobility." She said before eating the peace offering, finishing it swiftly before standing up, pulling her hair back into a ponytail and then looking about the place she was at, wanting to know more about this location, and seeing how she had a young local with her, he might be able to assist her. "Now, tell me mister Dracul, you've lived here for sometime now have you not?" "Would you by chance know the directions towards a place called Syne Academy?" Olivia inquired, looking back down at the Faunus before her, her diamond blue eyes glimmering with delight to know more, hoping that she could learn from the young male.

Dracul

Dracul
"Please don't touch my head, my hair will get into my ears and i don't like that. And yes i know where that is, mama works there time to time, my home is on the way there. If you let me i can lead you to it right after a quick clean up." Pup's aura was still flashing but thats normal, Pup then also said,"I didn't mean to call you a princess, i meant i would of offered the princess of the kingdom to you as sorry but the Queen lady would get mad at me and put me in bad people time out cage." Pup then started to put his half candy bar away and said,"If you like sweets i know a place where you can get a lot of them for cheap, they are so tasty and the shop is so fancy looking like you shiny lady. Also please do not mind the nickname i gave you, im bad with names but not with faces or looks, and you seem fancy and shiny like a creepy doll mama is scared off or a fancy looking dish wear." Might be weird but true to his word.

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
Olivia could only sigh and nod to the young lad as he complained about being patted on the head, she slowly stood up once more and turned her head towards the ocean which made her stare longingly at it for a few moments. "Inaudibly I would enjoying that quite a bit, to both showing me were this shop is at and to the academy." Her tone was soft and happy, but her doll like exterior made it look as though she held no expression upon her face, as a few other people pasted her, he kept her guard up, eyeing them for she did not enjoy their stares upon her figure. "Nmnmn... just show me the way boy, I don't like this gawking of the locals." Her mind spoke out to her, pondering simply to herself, keeping that thought internal just to be safe of not offending him, for he was the only source of information in this place which was foreign to her, her accent was foreign as well, not like that of the people she could ping in on. "Please, let's be off now Dracul, I am quite ready to go to Syne, I will be a student there shortly." Her words were quite true, however, despite them being nothing but a false pretense, as she was only here to find one person, and if she couldn't bring him back she would find a way to convince him to come with her, no matter how long it took her.

Dracul

Dracul
He look at her for a bit then said,"Surprise that a out lander wants to attend her of all places, im not one to judge just surprise." Pup then took her and started to dragon her to a candy shop, Pup bought some candy then started to drag the person to the way to Syne Academy. Pup said,"This is my home let me clean up a bit then i will show you the rest of the way." Pup did so very quickly, then came out with a Syne uniform on him, though he didn't attend the school he has to wear one when he helps his mother in her classes. Then he grabbed her hand yet again and dragged her to the school. Would of been easier to just carry her but thats not how pup works,"Miss you can call me pup is you like, i don't mind it in fact i quite like being called pup." They had arrived to the air ship docks where they take people up to the academy before anything pup said,"RACE YA UP TO THE ACADEMY." Then started to clime up the very steep mountain side with nothing but his himself and his Gauntlets.

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
As the young male agreed to show her to the shop and towards the school, she was quite surprised when he brought her to his home, however she didn't mind it one little bit, it only took him some time to come out in a Syne Academy uniform, which she was not fond of seeing. "Does that mean I have to wear one as well.. buggers." Her mind shouted out once more, keeping her thoughts internal for she didn't want to change into something soo drab, her clothing was what he felt comfortable in and be damned if she is caught in such attire, and when Dracul asked her to call him pup, she was unsure why that was the case, but she went along with it. "Very well Pup, I shall." Her tone was calm and gentle as the exotic accent fluttered about, but when they reached the docking region, she could only be amazed by the large devices flying in and out from above them, upon hearing Pup tell her to race him, she sighed yet again, rushing after the boy, jumping onto the railing to catch up to the lad while using them as walkways, being extremely careful until being nearly behind him did Olivia go back onto the flat surface.

Dracul

Dracul
Pup got to the top quickly due to his massive head start and ability to scale up a cliff side, for some reason no dirt was on him, like he went the normal way. Some students where already there but pup didn't see the shiny girl yet, Wolf then said "You should of at less give her a head start before climbing, we do not yet know what she can do yet. Remember you have to study someone to beet them to the ground, all we know right now is that she is loaded and seems to hate the uniform, at less that's my guess." "Wolf i know i just wanted to see if she is faster then my climbing. But i have no idea where she is so we will have to wait and see." Then Pup see her and then said,"How was your run, fun i home. Let me take you to the head masters office, never meet them but i home they have some sorta candy like bondbonds."

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
After the rather surprising race, Olivia was just as taken aback by the young boys race, but as soon as it started, it came to a sudden stop as they had reached their destination, when Pup told her about the head mistress, Olivia could only shake her hand to the young Faunus. "No need Pup, I believe I can find it from here on, I am thankful for your help however." And like that she knelt down and hugged the child before her, giving him a kiss on the forehead and standing back up, she gave a small smile to him before begin walking away, the clanking of her silvery blades scabbard against her hips filled the air. "Such a lovely child, hope I see him again soon." Olivia retorted to herself, well low enough so no one would hear her, muttering lightly like she always does, it was a common sight to see the young lass speaking idly to oneself as it allowed her to free up her mind rather than letting it dwell in her brain. "So, this is Syne?" She asked to herself upon seeing the large structure in the distance, boarding upon the vehicle to begin her journey onwards, all she needed was to find her way towards her destination, and Pup gladly assisted her in finding the way, but she needed not his aid anymore, she wouldn't stop him from following her, but his job in her eyes was completed. "Tokaru Anderson... I am coming for you." Her thought filled her mind once again, pondering gently to herself about the person she was looking for, he was the whole reason why she decided to come to this place, and it was he she was going to bring back to Cainhurst Castle.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum