You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Secrets[Private-Maestus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Empty Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Jordahn

Jordahn
Jordan slammed his fist down on the button. "Again." He needs to train his semblance. The same simulation appeared again and he used his semblance. He charged at one hologram and sliced him in the back. The next in the front and the third in the side. He faced his knife downwards and bowed his head. "Combat Results;Accuracy:91 percent,Speed:80 percent,Power:85 percent,Stealth:97 percent." What? How? He took his knife and threw it into the floor. Every time he fails this. Not this time. He started up the simulation and did it again,except all of the holograms were destroyed in the front. He listened to the results. Better,but his power is still a little small for his liking. He sat down. Enough training for now,time for rest. He pulled out his favorite book. He read it silently before hearing a noise. "Who is there?" He called out. He stood up with his eyes still in a book before picking up his knife and aimed it out in front of him. "I want to know who you are and why you are here."

2Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Empty Re: Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Maestus

Maestus
As an easily bored android with nothing better to do, Maestus had been watching a stranger practice for quite some time now.  She had no classes at the time, and she wasn't able to find anybody she was familiar with when she searched for them, so she figured that she'd find somebody else on her own.  This one will do.  For some unknown reason, she barely stumbled as she approached him from behind, but she was surprised to see this stranger pull out a knife on school grounds.  She stepped close behind him and grabbed the forearm that he was using to hold the knife, holding him in a vice - like grip to keep him from stabbing her, as she found that people that pulled out knives on others that they weren't even sure were threats were often times very quick to start fights.  "Calm down.  Do you really think someone's going to try and kill you in a school as secure as this?  I was just going to talk to you."  Maestus was in a good mood today, so even if she was easy to anger, it would be just a bit tougher today.  Still, she was at least a bit irritated at how aggressive he seemed to be acting.  She tightened her grip, just to let him know who was in control at the moment before saying, "I'm Maestus. You?"

3Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Empty Re: Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Jordahn

Jordahn
Okay,now what is this thing. It's some type of android,he can tell that much. "Oh,just a student. Hello Maestus,my name is Jordan,a combat major." He moved his leg to get a tolerable position and asked,"Are you a combat major or a tech major?" He lifted his leg and stored his knife there. "Well Ms. Maestus,do you mind letting go of my arm,because I can't feel it anymore." He tugged at his arm a couple times before giving up and deciding to wait. He read his book for a little bit before getting an idea. "Do you read books? I have this book you can read." He reached behind himself and held the book in front of thew android. And to note,this is extremely painful. Next time,just ask who it is,and stop pulling weapons on everyone you don't know or surprise you. He really needs to work on his social skills.

4Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Empty Re: Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Maestus, being the kind soul she is, decided that holding on to someone's arm with all of her might was probably not a nice way to keep a conversation going.  However, he was still holding the knife, and most people that have a police profession or any type of job that might involve someone pulling a knife on you end up getting stabbed when they let their guard down.  Maestus decided on the best way to go about this, settling on pulling his arm closer and only letting go once she saw him put the knife somewhere around his leg. "Yeah, how about we leave that there... Hello, Jordan. "  This wasn't the best start to meeting somebody, but she figured that this time it wasn't completely her fault, and that should give her some sense of accomplishment.  Usually, the one that causes the most problems socially is Maestus.  Upon being asked about her major, Maestus hesitated as the mood of this interaction changed from aggressive to passive rather quickly.  As she went to answer, she stopped after being called "Ms. Maestus."

"I think I might have misheard you, Jordan . . . What's my name, again?"  She wasn't sure why such a small change made her as angry as it did, but for some reason being called 'Ms.' made her android-equivalent-of-blood boil.  She stared Jordan in the face, her fingertips twitching out of frustration.  "I want you to choose what you do next very... very... carefully..."  This was it.  What happened next would decide what happens here today and who ends up in the hospital.

5Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Empty Re: Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Jordahn

Jordahn
"It was really a compliment Maestus." All he can do was hope to Oum that she was not angry. He stepped back a little bit and dropped his book. He got back another 5 feet before raising his hands. "I don't want to fight Mae. I only want to talk. I think I might have heard of you. You really look strong. I am trembling in fear for 2 reasons. One,I have social anxiety and really don't like talking. I'm taking a class that builds up my confidence. Two,you look terrifying. So do you want to fight,or are you calm enough to just talk." Jordan has to admit,he probably doesn't have a chance against her. She is a huge mechanical machine of death. He is a fleshy human being. He doesn't even know her weapon and he can already tell it is bad. He reached down,seeming to go for his knife,but actually picked up his book. He read through a couple pages before asking a question. "Do you read books,and if you do,do you read books like this." He marked the page before closing the book and showing Maestus the title.

6Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Empty Re: Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 am

Maestus

Maestus
Maestus watched as Jordan backed away from her out of fear, sighing as she realized the nature of this student.  Although she was dissapointed at how he seemed to be cowardly, she could at least respect how he wasn't afraid to admit that he was quite afraid of her, and it felt moderately satisfying to be told that she was intimidating.  After hearing him talk about books for just a moment, she read the title of the book he was reading, immediately getting confused.  "Ninja's of Love?  Those words don't feel like they should go together to me... No, I don't read books too often."  Even if she wasn't one to read books for fun, she had to admit she was at least curious about what a ninja of love could possibly be good at, since emotions like love hardly seem like decent weapons.  She turned her attention from the book back towards Jordan, remembering that she still needed something to do that wasn't stressful like fighting or arguing.  

"Let's change the subject.  I couldn't help but notice that you weren't quite happy with your training here.  I figured that it'd be at least a little fun to help you out with whatever you weren't satisfied with.  So, what'll it be?  What do you need help with?" Although she wasn't too familiar with technique when it came to using actual weapons, since she used her claws all the time, she figured that she would be able to at least tell him when she notices a mistake he makes.  "Plus, I'm really... really... bored..."

7Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Empty Re: Little Secrets[Private-Maestus] Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Jordahn

Jordahn
"You can help me with my training. I really think I need a sparring partner,or at least someone to help me train. My main problem is my power. I'm always fast to confuse some people and come up unexpectedly but I never hit hard enough. I really need to learn how to hit hard enough,or I might not be that great against some grimm,especially when they have a lot of bone armor." Jordan pulled out his knife again. He activated the simulation and turned invisible. 5 seconds later a hologram is dead and the other two fall soon after. The results were said and power was low. "See? My power is lacking. I need to toughen up some more,but everything I do never works." Jordan flipped his knife up in the air and caught it by the tip. He placed it back in the holster. "I'm planning to get an upgrade soon,once I get the lien for it. Are you planning to get an upgrade soon?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum