You are not connected. Please login or register

Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:06 am

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben stood in the middle of the training arena with dust vials of brown,red,gray,and dark blue in each hand. Time for his new class. The first was...eventful. But this one consists of the two things he loves. Weapons and possible explosions. He placed the vials down in a container and pulled out his own pistol. In this class,they are going to test out weapons. The plan is to pass around some weapons and test them out. They must bring a weapon,and be willing to use dust. They don't need a dust compatible weapon for this class though,just be willing to use some. Ruben sat down and started tinkering around with a holocube again. An hour passed and he was finally ready. Got some holograms and training dummies for testing. Got his weapon sitting on the bench,probably shouldn't leave that there. Got his plans for the lesson. And he checked the room 5 times for any magnets,and it is all clear. Now all he needs is his students. He sat down on a bench and spun his pistol around on his finger. Now time for the boring part,waiting.

2Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Jaiden Kingsly

Jaiden Kingsly
Jaiden enjoyed using her knife with dust, unfortunately dust cost money though. And she was only so far in actually knowing how to use it properly. Now, however, she had a chance to both learn about dust, and use it, and hopefully use it on something.

Jaiden arrived as quickly as she was able, good few minutes early as long as nothing would get in her way. As she jogged over she waved to the teacher. "Hello sir. I'm Jaiden Kingsly." She explained as she walked up and then reached behind her to pull out her knife and where the dust could fit in, "And voila. I have a weapon to use dust with."

She was a bit excited about this class in particular, because it involved destroying things, which was why she hadn't really thought through the whole greeting in its entirety and paused awkwardly after she finished talking.

3Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
Cynthia arrived at the center of the of the Training Arena after spending some time in her dorm. She had just received a new batch of high explosive shells from her adoptive father. Currently, she was looking for a place to test the fuse setters and the fuse timers of her high explosive shells. However, finding a secluded spot to test her high explosive shells on campus was next to impossible. Luckily for her, she had caught wind of a Weapon Testing class which was being taught in the Training Arena.

Cynthia arrived at her destination to see that a brown haired woman who was about her age was already there. Also, standing there in the center was the teacher. Like Maestus, the teacher was andriod. However, Cynthia could tell by the features of the android's frame that the teacher was male. After looking at the teacher for a little bit, she walked up to him and introduced herself.

"This is Cynthia Testarossa Schwarzchild reporting in, Sir." Cynthia introduced herself with a formal salute. After saluting the teacher, she then walked over and stood next to the brown haired women. Cynthia then cautiously placed the large ammunition box which held her high explosives shells on the floor next to her.

4Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben turned towards the students that came in. "Welcome students! Thought it would take longer than last time. Anyway,welcome to my class. Don't believe I met you two before? Mind introducing yourselves? Also,what's in the case?" Ruben crouched over the case. He reached for it but stopped himself. He doesn't want to be rude. Curiosity can wait,time for the class. Ruben stood up and walked over to where he placed his dust. He picked up the fire dust vial and stopped spinning his gun on his finger.

"Now,you know dust. You should know it anyway. We use it for many things. This class will teach you about using it for ammunition. Dust rounds are different from normal rounds,mainly because they contain dust and can be dangerous if used incorrectly. To demonstrate." Ruben loaded his pistol with one fire bullet. He aimed it at a training dummy and fired. The shot could be tracked in the air,due to the trail of flames it left behind. The shot hit,and the dummy had a massive hole where it hit. "As you see,dust is useful for ammunition,and could be very useful when fighting a pesky grimm."

5Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:46 am

Jaiden Kingsly

Jaiden Kingsly
As Synthia entered Jaiden chuckled internally. She was carrying a large ammunition box. And the very first thing that came to mind was, Is she going to blow something up?! Please tell me that's for practice. I love watching things explode...hm, should I say hello or just...not. I can't tell if I should since this is sort of a class. AGGH. I'm just going to sit here. Shh, calm down.

Jaiden hesitated, Crap, should I have done that when I got here?! Well...he brought it up. Should I just give me name or like should I go full introduction or something? I'll just...give my name I guess? That seems sufficient.
"Sorry about that, I'm Jaiden Kingsly. Uh, pleasure to meet you." She said before biting her lip and simply watching. She grinned as he moved onto dust, Yes, something I'm familiar with. I love this stuff. she thought as she watched him load a pistol, she smiled happily as he blasted a hole through the dummy, which turned into something between a grin and a grimace as she thought about what that would do to a real life person.

6Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:39 am

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
A few moments after Cynthia put her ammunition box on the ground, the teacher turned around before speaking. He started by welcoming both of them to the class. Soon after, he mentioned that he had not seen her or the girl standing next to her. The teacher soon asked them to introduce themselves. Cynthia then watched as the teacher walked over and took a look at her ammunition box with interest.

As Cynthia was about to introduce herself, she caught sight of the other girl who was standing next to her being extremely hesitant to introduce herself. After a few moments, the girl finally stated her name as Jaiden Kingsly. A few moments later, Cynthia introduced herself.

“Hello, Sir. My name is Cynthia Testarossa Schwarzchild.” Cynthia greeted formally with a salute. After her introduction, Cynthia watched as the teacher began explaining the basics of Dust before loading a red vial of Dust into his gun and firing it. The shot quickly accelerated towards the target before impacting. Soon after, the dust round penetrated through the wooden target.

“Interesting.” Cynthia commented to herself as she watched the demonstration with interest. To be honest, this was the very first time she had seen Dust used in that fashion before. This is due to the fact that Dust was an extremely scarce resource in her homeland of Tarakia. In order to make up for this lack of Dust, Tarakia has developed highly advanced conventional weaponry and extremely powerful high explosives. Her weapon, Apocalypse, is the penultimate development of this research. This allowed Tarakia to fight back against the Grimm despite the lack of Dust.

7Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben examined the hole for a few seconds,before grabbing a blue dust vial. "Of course,there is more than one element of dust. The basic ones are fire,the one I just demonstrated,water,air,and earth. You'll need to learn more about dust of course in order to get some of the more advanced and dangerous types," Ruben said. As he said the last part he loaded his gun with the dark blue vial he picked up before. "This is an example of water dust in action." Ruben fired the water bullet towards the same dummy he shot before,which was now slightly on fire. He aimed near the area he shot before,and fired. The shot was like the one before it,with a long stream of water marking its trajectory. When it made contact with the dummy,instead of it going through like normal,it made a splash of water over the fire,and put it out. "Now,enough of me just testing this dust out," Ruben said as he grabbed the two used vials and a vial of earth and wind dust,"How about you two girls test out this dust yourself. Please direct all attacks at the dummies,not each other." Ruben stepped back with his dust in hand,and motioned towards the other set of dust.

8Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:13 am

Jaiden Kingsly

Jaiden Kingsly
Quite the long name, and odd introduction. Maybe a quirk, maybe has to do with where she's from. Jaiden thought with amusement as Cynthia introduced herself. Her attention was turned to the teacher quickly however as he returned to the demonstration. The water dust wasn't quite as interesting, it could be very helpful in suppressing crowds, putting out fires, temporarily blinding opponents, or perhaps using it to knock the opponent to the ground, but seemed mostly like it was designed for other purposes.

She grinned as he held out the vials, and nodded towards him as she picked up the wind dust. She honestly had no clue how to use earth dust, however she figured wind dust would have a similar workings as fire which she'd used before, but with different effects. She grabbed her knife and slipped the dust into the cartridge. Let's see what you can do. She thought swinging her dagger throw the air as she activated it sending a blade of wind at the target that would cut into it and knock it back somewhat. She nodded to herself and smiled, Ok, so basically if my semblance was a dust, this would be it.

"Guess I really should have tried earth huh? Pretty much did what I thought it would. Just have no clue how to use earth with this thing...or anything for that matter." Jaiden admitted stepping aside to see what Cynthia would do.

9Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:05 am

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
Cynthia watched with interest as the teacher loaded a vial of water Dust into his gun before firing it at the dummy. The "bullet" soon shot out and hit the dummy in the exact spot that the fire dust hit. The dummy was soon drenched in water and the flames died out. To Cynthia, water dust was quite useful when it comes to fire suppression, replenishing water supplies in drought affected area, and crowd control. Soon after this demonstration, the teacher turned around and showed a vial of air dust and a vial of earth dust. He then told them to try it out on the target.

Despite the fact that Cynthia has never used Dust in combat, she had helped the designers of Apocalypse test out the weapon during her time. Among these tests performed is the use of Dust in non dust ammunition. As she was trying to remember the results of the tests, she watched as Jaiden grab the vial of air dust. Soon afterwards, Cynthia watched Jaiden loaded the vial of air dust into her weapon. Soon after, Cynthia watched as she swung her weapon which released a wave of air energy which cut the dummy while knocking it back a bit.

"Interesting." Cynthia commented to herself as she took the vial of Earth Dust from the teacher. Soon after, Cynthia took out one of the high explosive shells from her belt. A few moments later, Cynthia took the shell and unscrewed the top of the shell. Inside the warhead lay the high explosive and a small vial holder in the center. Cynthia then quietly inserted the vial of Earth Dust before replacing the cap of the warhead. After doing this. Cynthia then reset the fuse setter and fuse timers before taking out one of the pistol-like device from one of her holsters.

Soon after, Cynthia then pressed the trigger which caused the "Pistol" to transform into a mostly black Hand Cannon/Grenade Launcher which was as long as her arm. Cynthia then loaded the shell before chambering it. A few moments later, Cynthia then pointed it at the dummy.

"I suggest that the two of you stand back." Cynthia suggested calmly as she focused on the dummy. As soon as the teacher and Jaiden moved back a safe distance, Cynthia then fired the shell. The shell flew towards the target. A few moments later, it hit the dummy.

As soon as the shell hit the dummy, the shell detonated. The dummy was soon engulfed by the blast. This caused a cloud of dust to be created. After a few minutes, the dust cloud cleared revealing a crater where the dummy once was. This crater was surrounded by small fissures. The crater and these small fissures were lined with spikes made out of the earth. A few moments later, Apocalypse cycled the shell before ejecting it. The shell soon landed on the ground with a loud clang.

10Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben smirked slightly at Jaiden. That is definitely the first person he saw use wind dust. "Okay. You seem acquainted with wind. How are y..." Ruben stopped. He looked at Cynthia with a quizzical expression. "Why do I need to step back?" he asked. He backed away anyway. "Whatever you say,I guess." He watched as Cynthia's weapon transformed. "Hmm,that is interesting." When Cynthia fired it though,Ruben was an inch away to his mind being blown. He let out a fake cough. "Okay then. That was amazing." He walked over to the crater in the room."Well Cynthia. I think I know what was in that box now."

After climbing out of the crater,Ruben began speaking again."You two seem to be having fun. And I'm not sitting out." He grabbed a vial of earth dust. He twirled his gun on his finger for almost a minute before throwing it in the air,catching it and firing it at the ceiling. Rock stalactites formed on the ceiling,before breaking and falling on the dummy below.

11Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Jaiden Kingsly

Jaiden Kingsly
Jaiden was looking at Ruben as he was asking her a question until Cynthia told them to step back. She cocked her head but did so nevertheless, expecting this to be explosive. She grinned as she watched the dust clear, and see all the destruction the weapon had caused, "That was a rather interesting display." she commented on Cynthia's attack.

She watched as Ruben then showed his own skill with the dust, firing it at the ceiling where it suddenly created. stalactites which fell onto the target below, "Well, earth dust seems to be a whole lot more useful then it sounds."

She furrowed her brow and looked at her knife, "Though if I were to use it I'd probably either have to combine it with my semblance or simply throw them. Not quite sure how that'd apply to a knife. I have ideas but not sure they'd actually work."

12Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Empty Re: Weapon Testing[Class-Open to 2] Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
"Interesting. That amount of damage done is a lot more that when I tested it so many years ago". Cynthia thought quietly to herself as she examined the damage carefully. The size of the crater was a lot bigger than her recollection of how the shell reacted during Apocalypse's testing phase. After smiling slightly, she then turned her attention to the teacher and her classmate, Jaiden. For a brief second, she saw the teacher standing there stunned at the site. As he did this, Cynthia saw Jaiden furrowing her brow a bit before mumbling about something about her knives. She overheard something about Dust.

"Excuse me, Jaiden. I have little suggestion for you. Have you tried coating the blade of your knives in Dust?" Cynthia suggested calmly. It had been a while since she had used Dust. However, she had some recollections of people coating their combat knives in Dust when they had access to it. She remembered that it increased its cutting ability of the knife. However, she didn't remember what other effects that this procedure had.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum