Enrollment Form

Jace Reaver 51759

Basic info
Name: Jace Reaver
Birthday: Third of March
Race: Human
Height: 6'0”
Weight: 185
Face Claim: Layfon Alseif (Chrome Shelled Regios)

Stats
STR:4
AGT:2
SPD:1-5
SPT:1-5
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Group: Warriors
Likes: Sparring, video games, reading comics, cold, helping others
Dislikes: Schoolwork, losing, heat, bullies, liars, thieves, tomatoes
Fears: Being caught unprepared, rapier wasps, drowning, fire, death
Overall Personality: (at least 100 words here) Jace is a kind, and compassionate person, and a bit paranoid. Whenever he goes out, for whatever reason it might be, he always plans out what he'll do in the event of an emergency, and always has his guard up, just in case. Even so, he's still a polite individual, always happy to help others if they ask, and even step in to defend someone who can't defend themselves. He's also the kind of guy who loves to fight, and will gladly spar with anyone, especially if its to teach someone who's maybe not the best when it comes to combat.

Abilities
Aura type: Spirit
Aura Color: Ice Blue
Semblance:  Creation and manipulation of ice, or Cryomancy to save time. When Jace utilizes his Semblance, an ice blue aura surrounds him, and the air around him grows frigid. He is then able to create and control ice particles to create blasts of ice that freeze on contact, slowing and even immobilizing his opponent.
Item 1: Frostbite and Glacier, a pair of black and light blue pistols designed to utilize Ice Dust to form projectiles made of ice.
Item 2: Bluish white duster with armored sleeves and torso

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by TwinShadows94 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:08 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a few errors)

2Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Admin Eli here to inform you that before I can grade your app you'll need a Face Claim, everyone has one, so pick a favorite anime character or vidjagaem character OR the one that fits the best with what you want your character to look like. Bump this thread when you think you're done and I'll do a more official review of your app.

3Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Okay, so I went ahead and made a face claim, but I still can't quite figure out how to post an image like everyone else seems to be able to. Also, Jace's bio mentions he attended Signal, but I couldn't mind any mention of it here, so does it not exist? And if it doesn't, what's the equivalent of it? I couldn't find that either.

4Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Alright, take your time finding a pic to choose. Google search if you have to, just copy the address of what picture you want to use and put it up there. ^.^

5Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Alright,found one and put it up

6Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:44 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Alright, just bump this thread when your app is finished and I'll do an official review of it for ya~

7Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:51 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Alright, well it's ready to go,so uh...bump

8Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Jace Reaver IbyLY2eSVixTkG

Official Review Time!

Okay so there's a couple things you need to do in order to be approved.

1: You need an avatar, you can do that through the profile tab up on the website banner.

2. Your Speed and Spirit need to have stat numbers. Remember you can only have a max of 12 points max invested in your stats, with a max of 5 in one stat.

3. You need to be a member of a group. (Warriors, Gadgeteers, Dusters, Ect.) You can find the info on that in here. https://rwbyrpg.rpg-board.net/t3-character-rules

4. Your history is too short (272 words), It needs to be at least 300 words. (It's totally fine that you were at Signal previously, Signal is High School, Syne is College pretty much. If I interpreted bosslady's words correctly.)

Also take note that once you are approved I'll be changing your account name to Jace Reaver, so take note of that when logging in after you are approved.

Once you've made the requested changes bump this thread again~

9Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:50 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Okay, I think that should do it, I'm gonna go ahead and apologize both for bothering you when it obviously wasn't finished, and preemptively apologize if I missed anything else ^^;

10Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:00 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
No need to apologize, we all miss things, even us admins. (Plus I kinda jumped the gun on your app anyways in the first place XD)

SO two problems left!

1: You still need to chose a group for your character. If you're not sure where to put it it's underneath "Personality"

2: Every weapon starts out with one attack mode, so for your guns you can only have the shooting part or the stabbing part currently. Once you've upgraded them a few times you can get up to three weapon modes with your weapon. So just put some Lien into it after you're approved and RPing and you'll get the other modes soon enough. But for now, stick with either being guns or knives.

Bump when you've made the changes ^.^

11Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:09 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Alright, um...I think that's it, let me know if I missed anything else.

12Jace Reaver Empty Re: Jace Reaver Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:12 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Jace Reaver Eli_ap12

You are good to go! Be free~! Have fun RPing~!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum