You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, I'm Jace, I'm an alcoholic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, I'm Jace, I'm an alcoholic Empty Hello, I'm Jace, I'm an alcoholic Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:36 am

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Salutations!

First, I'd like to apologize if my awful joke was seen in bad taste, I'm a little out of it right now and thought it was funny. Anyways, I go by many names, but for now, I'll go by Jace. Hopefully I'll be able to get started soon, and I'm certain I'll have lots of fun when I do.

I look forward to RPing on this site with all of you. ALL OF YOU. YOU WILL LOVE ME AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

(Once again, little out of it)

2Hello, I'm Jace, I'm an alcoholic Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jace, I'm an alcoholic Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:01 am

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Hello I'm Xidkoh I have mommy problems mainly do to that fact that my parents are dead...

And to out of character, hello, greetings, salutations, howdy, hi, welcome, bonjour, good day, how goes it, what's up, how's it hangin', nice to meet you, how have you been, hola, guten tag, aloha, ello govna', yo, how are you, hey man, lookin' sharp, what's new, how's life been treating you, pleased to meet you, how do you do, sup, g'day mate, whazzup, hiya, ahoy, how you doin', how are things.

Okay I can't think of any more greetings so I think my work here is done.

3Hello, I'm Jace, I'm an alcoholic Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jace, I'm an alcoholic Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome
'Salve'
You can use that one, if you like.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum