You are not connected. Please login or register

In the teachers lounge. (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty In the teachers lounge. (Open) Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:01 am

Malachite Glitch

Malachite Glitch
Keyhl half heartedly placed his coat on the rack by the door. A soft pat as he placed in on a desk and pulled out a small gadget of some kind. Tools spilled out of his bag as he knocked it over and began rummaging through them looking for something. I really should be grading right now. Keyhl thought to himself before letting out a long exasperated sigh. "And then there's this field trip thing that I'm supposed to organize?" A question half for himself and half for whomever decided to make it his job to do this. There was a loud crash as Keyhl threw his gadget into the pile of tools on his desk. He pulled out a stack of papers, and a red pen from his bag then began to grade them. This was perhaps his least favorite part of being a teacher, all the paperwork.

2In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty Re: In the teachers lounge. (Open) Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"Oh yeah the filed trip." Revan said. He had just teleported under the desk he regularly uses, and had heard the other professor mention the field trip. "So that must make you professor Riven then." Revan said as he stood up making himself visible. "I recommend you start planning that field tip by complaining less." Revan joked as he sat down with a cup of tea, and a plate of cake. He had nothing to grade and was merely relaxing. "See There is nothing I hate more than grading papers, so I give as little as possible to the students to do, in that aspect at least." Revan remarked noticing Keyhl grading papers. Revan himself was sitting back sipping tea and eating cake, he was simply enjoying his down time. Though he wondered what the field trip would be like lots of Ursa, maybe no grimm at all causing him to ask "So when will  that filed trip be, or are you still planning that too?"

3In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty Re: In the teachers lounge. (Open) Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Malachite Glitch

Malachite Glitch
"You must be the new teacher hear, the teleporter. What did that memo say your name was again?" Keyhl began as he continued to grade papers. "Ah yes i remember now Raven Whitewash... or something like that." Keyhl raised the paper he was grading and waved it at the teacher who had joined him. "Even if you don't give your students much work that needs grading you still have to give test's of some sort, and unfortunately some of those tests are written." He said leaning back in his chair and staring at the ceiling. "And as for the field trip i was hoping to have it in a few weeks or so. Maybe a month. need to get more teachers to chaperone, and i need to get at least one female teacher for the female students gong along." Keyhl paused in thought for a moment then continued. "Work work work."

4In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty Re: In the teachers lounge. (Open) Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"You'd think the teacher who's name was pronounced the same as a protein shake would pronounce mine correctly." Revan joked "See since I specialize in semblances my tests are often skill based though I do use knowledge tests as well." Revan continued to sip on his tea as he thought about his recent classes. He pulled out a book which contained many of his own ideas research and evidence on his own ideals of semblance and it's limits, and began to sift through the large book. He had some rather far off ideas, but they were all based on fact and he would only speak of them if they had been proven or at least the idea had been dabbled in before. He had researched all of this during his free time in the past and had quite a few theories, but never the support or moeny to research them.

5In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty Re: In the teachers lounge. (Open) Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel walked through the halls slightly confused attempting to find something she could use to navigate the large campus of Syne. The one thing she never liked about Academies was the large and complex buildings. Once she became more acquainted with the school it would not be so bad, but for now she was lost. She came across a room with a door no different from the others. “Well it says teachers lounge.” Raziel thought aloud to herself looking at the sign above the door. Taking a deep breath and putting on her most confident attitude she almost slammed open the door marching into the room like she were a king entering a palace.  She saw two people there one seemed to be grading papers; the other reading a book and drinking something, tea from the smell of it. “Hi I'm Raziel Mirandale a new teacher here.” She said in an almost commanding tone even though there were no commands given.

6In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty Re: In the teachers lounge. (Open) Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Malachite Glitch

Malachite Glitch
"Well that makes sense then, but when you're stuck teaching some BS class like 'Grimm studies' you kind of have to give written work more often than an applied class.” Keyhl spoke of the whole subject as though it had murdered his best friend. Before he could continue in his rant, however,  he door was burst open and a young looking Faunnus girl entered, and exclaimed her name royally. Keyhl was confused for a moment, but quickly understood the girls predicament. He put down his papers and grading utensil. “Oh Hello there I'm Keyhl Riven, and that person with the book is Rivet Winecorck... or something like that.” Keyhl said using his arms for grand gestures. Keyhl now noticed how attractive the young girl was. Keyhl? What are you doing. A voice rang out in his head. The voice of his long dead wife. Keyhl twitched at the voice, and rubbed his head as though he had a mere headache.

7In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty Re: In the teachers lounge. (Open) Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:09 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"And that is why I teach applied classes" Revan replied before a faunus came through the door. Revan closed up his book and put it back into it's proper place, he then brought hs gaze to the faunus who had entered the room. "It's Revan Winterstone, you can ignore the old geezer who is named after a vegetable, he's probably going senile. Revan joked.

As he took another sip from his dark redwood mug, Revan disappeared in a sanguine flash, and immediately shouted from directly behind Raziel "Boo!" Revan would then wait for a response, but laugh no mater what the actual result of his scare tactic. Revan knew just about anyone who could get into this academy as a teacher, student, or otherwise probably would react as if a fight was about to ensue. He used this to learn about others fighting styles and semblances, though he did quite enjoy seeing the multiple different reactions.

8In the teachers lounge. (Open) Empty Re: In the teachers lounge. (Open) Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:21 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel laughed slightly at Keyhl's introduction of the other faculty member. “Nice to meat you Professor Riven.” She said politely. Professor Riven made a slight twitch then rubbed his forehead. Most would fail to notice, but Raziel's sharp eyes managed to catch it. She quickly dismissed this as just a simple headache that may have just come on a little fast. Again Raziel was amused by the banter back and forth between the two as Professor Winterstone. “It's also nice to meet you Professor...” She was interrupted by the sudden flash and disappearance of Professor Winterstone.

The loud noise from behind her caused her fox ears to do a sharp turn to face the source of the sound. Raziel tilted her head slightly in confusion before hearing the laughter behind her. Angrily she turned around believing that Professor Winterstone was laughing at her ears, and head tilt. “What exactly are you laughing at Professor?” she asked in an annoyed and offended tone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum