You are not connected. Please login or register

Awaiting the fight (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Awaiting the fight (Open) Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
Revan walked through the snow woods of Finnek forest looking for a fight, as he wanted a bit of training and maybe even some money. He held his left hand on his blade Lightning Insanity and kept his head on a swivel. He knew that if someone tried to join in after the fight had started bad things could happen so he didn't want to use his blade unless he absolutely had to. For that same reason Revan had walked deep into the woods in an effort to avoid contact with other humans or faunus. He walked slowly paying special attention for any traces of Grimm. Revan wanted to be absolutely sure he wasn't suck up on, and thus did his best to survey the entire area as he walked. He slowed down as the cold of the deep woods began to sink in, but Revan kept walking through and was still looking for Grimm.

2Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver started to lag behind a little. Running rather furiously on all four limbs to try and catch up to Professor Winterstone. “Professor!” Oliver shouted after him. “Wait up!” Oliver lifts himself to his legs and dusts off his jacket. A quick glance at his arm reveals to vertical scars going down his forearms for a brief moment. “That was a fun run.” Oliver smiles slightly. “So Uh. Do you mind if I join you Professor?” Oliver smiles slightly. Tilting his head to the one side. “I thought well. Since I heard you were going out and I wanted to fight some Grimm. Thought maybe I might ask if I could come with you back at Syne but. I saw you run off towards Finnek so I had to chase after you…” Oliver slightly trails off. “Sorry to make It seem like I was kinda stalking you… I didn’t really want that premise to come off but. Y’know. Seemed as best we team up. ‘Cause you don’t know what’s out there right?” Oliver smiles into a slight shrug.

3Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 am

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
"The preparations are almost complete on this end, I do hope that everything is going well on your end." Sidono then gave a quick nod and then the image then vanished back into the communicator mounted on his wrist. As he was getting up he heard a twig snap and he then leapt up into a tree and seen it was just a human and a faunus. But he had an uneasy feeling so he kept himself hidden from their view but still kept them in his view at all times, waiting for something to happen. And right as he was about to change trees his communicator buzzed, of all the times this had to happen it had to be when there were others around. So he had to go further in and answer it. "I have one more message to give you and this one comes from the boss himself, he says and I quote 'Make sure that you have gotten everything on the list we sent you. I cannot stress how important this mission is, and for a safety measure I am going to say it again, do not get caught. Because if you are found this entire mission is a bust, understood?' and I shall leave you with that" He truly hates it when he is reminded like that, but understands why. This operation counts on him getting the staff records and delivering them to the White Fang safe-house.

4Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Jace Reaver

Jace Reaver
Jace wasn't sure why he'd decided to go into the forest on his own. Maybe for a fight, maybe because he liked the color of the surrounding foliage, or maybe he just liked the shade that the trees provided. Whatever the reason was, he was there. As he went, he made sure to look around him, to avoid running into any grimms, but he was pretty confident he'd hear them before they snuck up on him...or at least he hoped so, he'd never really seen any live grimms before, he just kind of assumed they were loud based on their sizes. But hey, he'd certainly been wrong before, so he kept his head on a swivel, just in case.

It wasn't long before he heard voices and some twigs snapping, and he grew curious. Upon locating the source, he saw that it was Oliver and Professor Winterstone. "Oh hey, you guys are out here too," he said as he approached. "You uh...mind if I join you? Probably smarter than wandering this forest alone. at least, it is for a student like me."

5Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"Hello Oliver, and no I don't mind you joining me." Revan replied though he didn't say much about the rest of his comments. He merely stood there looking out and making sure he was not ambushed when Jace appeared "Hello Jace, Oliver already has joined the party so one more wont hurt. Though to be honest you two joining does inconvenience me, but it is an inconvenience I live with every day. There's nothing you or I can really..." Revan stopped abruptly as he swung his head around, thinking that he heard something.

The slight sound of someone moving away yet far to intelligently to be any low class grimm, but in reality sounded far closer to the movements of a humanoid being, perhaps another student. Though Revan knew it could be any number of things so he whispered in as quiet a voice as he could to the others to confirm. "You guys hear that?" Revan waited for a response as he watched that area out the corner of his eye.

6Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:11 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sighs and sits down in the snow. “I’ll wait here I suppose.” He sits down on a fallen log looking around for any signs of Grimm or otherwise. He sighs slightly. Looking up at the professor with a raised eyebrow. “Hear what Professor?” Oliver perked his head up and started looking around as if his head were some sort of periscope. “I don’t hear or see anything other than us…” Oliver squints slightly. Seeing slightly better in the shaded areas of the forest than the others he faintly makes out a small shape. “Huh? I think I see someone in the tree there.” He jabs a clawed finger up into the canopy of a tree. “Better go check it out huh? Might be a Grimm.” Oliver grips the handle of his weapon. Pulling it off his back he sighs as he stands up heading towards the tree in question. “Hey! Anyone or Any-Grimm up there?!?” Oliver hollers up into the tree. He turns around and shrugs. “What. I had to.” He looks back up in the tree. Waiting for some sort of response.

7Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:30 pm

Sonata

Sonata
(Alright! I'll be taking over a post or two for Leena as the grimm due to an emergency, and I can't remember the info for logging in as grimm. So this one will be under my own account.)

The large creature in the forest heard many things. Her favorites though, were the delicious sounding bipeds running through the forest. They weren't making much effort to be quiet. Not like this stealthy and cunning predator. Its eyes peered at them from behind a large amount of foliage. This was its favorite place to catch prey, for now at least. It seemed its patience was about to pay off too. As the creatures moved into position, the Deathstalker tore out of the trees, going straight for Oliver Balcross. As it moved, it attempted to gore him with its tail, at the same time trying to swat Revan with its claw. As far as it was concerned, these tiny humans didn't stand a chance.

8Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
"Why do people have to be so loud," Sidono thought, "ok so I guess that I have to take care of this Deathstalker and save these pesky students and this teacher." Sidono jumped out of the tree with an almost inhuman speed and landed in front of Oliver with his weapon drawn and barely deflects the lethal blow that surely would of ended his life if it would of connected. But he was also in turn blown back with a tremendous bone-shattering force that would of killed any normal faunus. Sidono hit a tree that was about 38 feet away, his back connected and he heard a crack. He hoped that it wasn't his spine, but it turns out he broke a few ribs. Still he was in a heavy amount of pain, this could of all been avoided if they weren't loud in the first place and if they hadn't come here at all.

Hp(180/200)
   Aura(70/100)

9Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:51 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
Revan barely jumped back out of range of the deathstalker's incoming claw. Revan quickly regained his footing, but neglected to draw his blade which was mounted on his hip. Before moving back in for a dual punch attack, Revan said to the faunus "You must think you're pretty macho, I bet after we're done, you could cook this thing up with all the hot air in your head. Revan laughed at his own comment as he executed his attack.

"Look kid the pint is you're not the only one here there is no need to try to take a deathstalker on by yourself." Even though Revan was joking about the faunus being macho and all. but he might seem like a hypocrite because he had not drawn his own blade. Though Revan had his own reasons for not drawing his blade, and would assume the faunus had reasons for his actions.

10Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver turned to look at Sidono up against the tree. A ferocious look in his eyes as his head whipped back around to the Deathstalker. Oliver drew his weapon. Holding onto Malevolent Wyvern with what seemed to be a death grip. “Idiot…” Oliver growled to himself. He looked at the professor assaulting the Deathstalker and decided to do the same. Oliver charged forward spinning the blade in hand as he leaped towards the Grimm. Aiming to shove his axe into the spot where the beasts tail connected to it’s body. Right into the joint. Once his axe connected with said point his death grip on the axe presumed to make the blade spin incredibly fast. Oliver had an angered glare on his face all the while. Said glare seemed to put him into focus similar to that of a blood haze. Once his deed was done he jumped back and put some distance between him and the Deathstalker. “Ok. For now we will need to work as a team.” Oliver seemed stern and certain in the way he was talking. “Plan and Initiate. We’ll need a method to take this thing down.” Oliver paused for a brief moment before continuing. “Professor Winterstone. You, Sidono and I will attack in close combat and try to keep it on it’s toes. Jace. Provide us with some nice ranged support. Aim for the eyes. I hear they’re nice and squishy....” Oliver stares the Deathstalker down. Hoping his plan will work out for the best of the four. With thoughts rapidly pulsing through his head. But one thought had stuck out the most over all of them.

‘Even in the Face of Death. Lift your head and spit in his face Oliver.’

OOC:

11Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Deathstalker

Deathstalker
DEATHSTALKER
Level 5, 180 HP

The Deathstalker did not quite hit its intended target with its tail, but it at least hit someone. As the cat eared one was knocked into a tree, The deathstalker was forced to move on to other things. Mostly because it was attacked by the other person it had tried to swipe at.punched twice on its side, the beast took a balancing step outwards to the side, before pushing itself towards the attacker in a sideways ram as the human took time to speak to the faunus. All the while, the scorpion Grimm used its stinger to swipe the second human away while he was mid air, since the boy had jumped up in an attempt to slam his axe down onto the monster. Assuming those two attacks succeeded, the Deathstalker would promptly make its way to the faunus with its Pincers, as the faunus was already weakened by the knock back of his block earlier.

130/180 HP

12Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Sidono stumbled up to see the Deathstalker trying to swat away the professor. He thought that he was to slow and would get hit again too easily, so he used his last resort. He used his "Cat Senses", his Semibalance. He stood still for a split second and concentrated on his legs and his mind. His ears twitched twice in responce and his eyes changed into cat eyes. "Stand back, I'm about to end this." He yelled to the others as he sprinted to the Deathstalker with an inhuman speed that made a boom as soon as he started running. (100) With his weapon out he started to spin like a gyro-copter. He called it his "Dance of a thousand yarns" (he made it up when he was a child). With this move he was guaranteed at least to be right behind it if it did miss its mark. Now all it took was a chance of skill and luck.

Hp(180/200)
   Aura(10/100)

STR:3
    AGT:10
    SPD:10
    SPT:3

13Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:39 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
Revan had just finished telling the faunus that he wasn't the only fighter, when he saw an incoming attack from the deathstalker he put the armor on his arms in between him an the attack. Revan braced himself on the ground, but was still slid back by the attack. Revan would have teleported out of the way, but he had difficulty fighting at full force, even against the creatures of grimm. Thus Revan instead was slid back, before quickly recovering. Revan had a rather relaxed look for a fighter as if he knew he would win or perhaps didn't want to win, but he was still ready for most any attack moving his way. He saw the Deathstalker moving towards the faunus and the faunus saying he was going to end this fight before attacking. Revan said in an easily audible manner "It's almost as if all that I just said never even happened. Kid needs a lesson in not solo fighting 101" Revan then decided he would move in for an attack of his own. He would move rather swiftly back to the creature before attacking in the form of a singular punch.

14Awaiting the fight (Open) Empty Re: Awaiting the fight (Open) Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver widened his eyes in surprise as the tail swung up to hit him. Oliver lifts his arm up in response. His arm starts glowing an olive green with his aura as the tail of the Grimm connects with his arm. Oliver is sent straight into the ground. “Nngh…” Oliver stands up slowly. A large red slash looking mark stains his jacket. Oliver looks up to the Grimm with a dark look on his face. Looking at the Grimm he readies his axe in his right hand. With a rather strong forcible throw he hurls his axe at the Grimm. Using his semblance to keep the blade spinning as he throws it towards one of the grimm's shoulder joints. His axe glowing the same color as his arm had minutes before. While the axe hurls through the air it emits this terrifying screech as it flies through the air. At a close inspection one could notice that the sound the axe made sounded very similar to the sound of a Wyvern - from human and faunus fantasy alike - might make. To any small child it would almost make them hide and cry to their parents for safety. He made sure to miss Professor Winterstone and Sidono. Yet as Sidono charged forward with the loud boom, the pure adrenaline surging through Oliver muffled the sound of the Faunus breaking the sound barrier. Oliver’s fury clearly present on his face.

OOC:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum