You are not connected. Please login or register

New Item Shop! Submit your ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Empty New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:33 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
In the next month, we are planning to have a brand new Item Shop in the market place. The shop will have various items that can help or hinder you or another. The thing is, while I have some ideas for what will be sold, I do not have enough to justify a shop. This is where you guys come in. I need item ideas, they can do whatever they want, as these are just suggestions. be creative and think out of the box. Anything that is TOO crazy OP can be nerfed down, and if it can't it simply will not be placed in the shop (though we will try our hardest to implement as many of your ideas as possible).

Also, the shop needs a name, so feel free to add ideas for that as well.

~ HM Leena

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

2New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Empty Re: New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:53 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver's Ideas:

Shop Name: Fletcher's Timeless Curios.

Content Idea:

A wood figure filled with some scent emitting substance that Grimm dislike.

3New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Empty Re: New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Poisons, antidotes and maybe something to attract Grimm. As for a name what about Smith and Wesson's

4New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Empty Re: New Item Shop! Submit your ideas! Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Angel Of Earth

Angel Of Earth
well in the shop i think there should be base materials and some sort of crafting procedure aldo i was thinking aranium globes(a small minaral that creates a massave explsion on contact with are in cased in glass so that when the glass is broken it creates a large explosion simaler to a hand grenade) :3

https://angelofearthsblogh.weebly.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum