You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about Starting Weapon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions about Starting Weapon Empty Questions about Starting Weapon Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:59 am

Xavier

Xavier
So, I noticed that the functionality of your starting weapon is required to be very limited.

I asked exactly what this meant in the chat, and I was told basically that if you start with a melee weapon, you'd have to upgrade it to include something like gun part to it.

However, what is the limit on a starting weapon in regards to much more subtle manners of multi-functionality?

My idea is to have a double-headed scythe that has many different ways to change how it's used in battle. One of the more obvious ones to notice in battle is that it can be adjusted to become a Chain-Linked Kama (with the option of not having it linked by the chain as another form), thereby being able to change up my character's fighting style on the fly.

How limited would I be in this regard?

2Questions about Starting Weapon Empty Re: Questions about Starting Weapon Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:24 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
If the change in style requires the weapon to change its form and become a new type of weapon, you need to upgrade down the road. This is so that no one is too powerful at start, and it gives players something to work towards. Progression and whatnot.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum