You are not connected. Please login or register

A Storm On The Horizon (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sported a short smile in celebration of his hit on the Ursa. However his smile was short lived as the Ursa slammed it’s paw into his side. Oliver hit the ground with a skid and slid sideways just fast enough to slide past the Ursa slamming down in aims to crush him. Flipping to his feet having just escaped being crushed. Oliver looked around and noticed small fabric squares scattered about the square. ‘Aaah. Using your semblance are we? I suppose I should do the same…’ Oliver began the search for the nearest wooden object. Taking notice of a park bench that looked like it could hold at least 5 teachers on it, Oliver nodded and decided that such bench should do nicely, Oliver concentrated on the bench Oliver lifted it up in to the air and swung it towards the spinal area of the ursa’s neck. “That’s for hitting me stupid Grimm!”

OOC:

17A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Ursa

Ursa
The Ursa grunted triumphantly as it successfully hit the faunus boy on his side. However, this also caused him to miss his follow up attack, the one where he would have crushed the boy under his might. Ah, no matter. In all reality, the ursa cared not for how the meal was prepared, as long as it enjoyed the meal itself. However, things turned... Well, Grimm, fast for the Ursa Minor as suddenly its leg was hit with a few feathers, of all things. No, they did not hurt much, but it distracted the bear. As it looked up at the bird who attacked him, he was hit in the side by one of the weapons owned by the faunus who had yet to do much of anything. Well, up until that point any way. The beast reared up in angry pain and met a bench with its face, falling over to its back and rolling to it's side. It grunted as it slowly got up, now with considerably less energy than it had before. It gave up on these humanoids, and began to lumber away. It was not worth the battle that could not be fought.... As if. It roared with fury and charged. Charged at what? It didn't care. It needed to hit something, anything, in hungry vengeance. It was full on berserk, slamming through everything that got in it's path.

137 HP

18A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel looked on as his feathers did little to nothing to the Ursa. "Of course I can kill a Beowulf at age 8 but at 16 I can barely scratch an Ursa minor! How does that work?!" He complained to himself. He then watched as Richard attacked it with his weapon while Oliver used what appeared to be his semblance to throw a bench at it. Noticing that the beast was charging directly at them, Azazel spread his wings and took off into the air. "Up here you dumb beast! Come on up here!" Azazel shouted down to the Ursa. Hoping to take the Grimms attention away from Oliver and Richard, he once again fired his feathers at the Ursa hoping he could deal some sort of damage. 'This would go much easier if Saria were here' He thought as his feathers went through the air. 'This is getting tedious'.

OOC:

19A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
The bench had shattered as it hit the Ursa, things were now in his favour. There were more than enough objects for him to switch with now. The Ursa's reaction to taking the bench to the neck only improved these standings. First it rolled past Richard then Richard nimbly dodged around the Ursa as it ran passed in its mad dash. Mid dodge Richard stuck out a blade, hoping to have it slice along the Ursa's side. He then quickly assessed the area. Two larger parts of the bench were lying, sprawled on the ground while smaller chunks of the benches' center lay scattered mostly concentrated on the left of where the Ursa was running. He readied his weapon, spinning a blade. A plan was coming to form within' his head. They had the Ursa on the ropes. Now knowing of Oliver's semblance his action would prompt Richard's reaction.

20A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver huffed in disappointment as his bench shattered on the Ursa’s face. “Darn. There goes that…” He saw the Ursa rear up and charge towards them. Barrel rolling sideways Oliver wiped the sweat from his brow. “Guys. We need a strategy than just performing hit and run.” Oliver watched as the Raven Faunus jumped into the air and shot more feathers at the Ursa. Taking the time to examine the courtyard Oliver looked towards the dorms overlooking the courtyard. He saw the window to his own dorm and gained an idea. ‘I hope the Headmaster doesn’t kill me for this…' Oliver focused rather intently and gripped the handle of Malevolent Wyvern with his semblance. He used weapon to smash open the window overlooking the courtyard. Glass flew out into the air. Oliver flared his aura as the glass shattered over his shoulders. Oliver’s weapon flew out from the rain of glass and into his hand. “Sweet.” were the only words Oliver said before leaping through the air off of the fountain to bring his axe down on the Ursa’s skull. In aims to saw into it’s bony skull.

OOC: Health & Aura:

21A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Ursa

Ursa
The Ursa minor went after the hunters relentlessly, but stumbled when a barrage of feathers once again hit him on his left flank, all ten of them making their mark. The beast kind of hopped and stumbled to the side in order to maintain balance, right into the clawed faunus. However, the boy dodged, Slicing his weapon into the Grimm. It roared in pain so intense, it was a wonder why more humanoids hadn't come yet. The ursa growled maniacally as it continued to run around in fury, though the energy was starting to fade. When the third faunus brought a weapon that he had apparently summoned down upon the bear's armored head, the bone cracked a bit and the creature became dizzy, slowly stumbling around, not knowing where anything was or what was going on. Was it this hard to get a snack? It had eaten before? That was wrong here?

77 HP

22A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel smirked as he saw all ten of his feathers making there mark. 'Good. at least I'm doing some sort of damage' Azazel thought to himself with a smirk. He saw the Ursa stumble into Richard's attack and roar out in pain causing Azazel to grin. 'These guys are pretty good' he thought to himself as he watched Oliver bring his weapon down on the beasts head. 'Well. I cant let them do all of the work now, can I?' Azazel mused before flying down to the ground and getting ready to fire off another barrage of feathers at the grimm. Pulling back his wings he once again sent his feathers at the Ursa hoping he could deal some more damage. It wasn't until after he had let the feathers fly that he realised that Richard and Oliver were still in the way. "Ah shit..." was all Azazel could say as the feathers flew at both friend and foe.

OOC:

Last edited by Azazel Macross on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

23A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Well he didn't quite do what I wanted him to but whatever Richard thought to himself as Oliver brought his weapon down atop the beast's head. One of Keyll's blade spinning he crouched in preparation to pounce then he switched places with part of the destroyed bench the instant he switched he leapt, the still spinning blade angled to spin up and cut the Ursa's throat. Landing he quickly spun to face the Grimm, keeping the chain spinning in front of him as a shield of sorts. It was only now that Richard noticed a single black feather lodged between one of the links. Looking up he shot the bird faunus a glare. If his blade hadn't been spinning the shot could've hit him, surprised him and left him open to an attack from the Ursa. The odds of Azazel getting any coffee were now dwindling. However it was clear the Ursa's strength was diminishing, that last hit form Oliver had stunned it and it's stumbling movements only proved that they had it close to loss.

HP 130
Aura 150

24A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Smirking to himself. Oliver briefly celebrated his hit only to lose his balance slightly from the Ursa’s slow stumbling. However as gravity would have it. Oliver was not staying atop that Ursa. However due to Oliver’s firm grip on his weapon. Malevolent Wyvern came with him. Hitting the ground with a rather disconcerting thud. Oliver rubbed the back of his head as a night black feather whizzed right past his nose. Just barely missing him. ‘Well that happened. I don’t think he intended that but ok.’ Re-assessing the situation. Oliver decided to do what he did best when it came to fighting Grimm. Beating the ever-living shit out them with Malevolent Wyvern, However not without a strategy. “Alright guys… I got a strategy. Azazel, Rich. Flank it. I’ll go at it straight on.” Oliver nodded to his comrades as he stared the Grimm dead in the eyes and charged it ‘If all goes according to plan. We should be able to pin it straight in the forehead with a well timed stab with Richard’s weapon or one of Azazel’s feathers.’ Oliver seemed to be strategizing mid flight.. However his strategizing moment ended swiftly as he swung his weapon sideways towards the spot where he previously struck in aims to do as he did previously. However his strikes would slice a cross pattern into the Grimm’s skull if the second hit were to connect. As if painting a target on the Grimm’s forehead.

OOC: Health & Aura:

25A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Ursa

Ursa
The world was spinning, the beast could not collect itself as it desperately tried to regain its own balance, moaning and groaning as to stumbled carelessly around. Its vision was blurred, but it attempted to grasp some kind of focus onto one object. One moving object. The first one it spotted was the Winged ones. It could have sworn there was only one, but it seemed it had multiplied itself sore something, because there were now two blurry winged faunus. No natter the number, the attack was still the same. a barrage of night colored feathers hurling toward the Ursa, who had absolutely no reflexes required to do anything about it. most of them connected, causing him to stumble even more, and then immediately getting hit in the neck by the chain scythe. The beast then fell, gasping for breath has the final blow was suddenly dealt to its head. It lay limp for only a few moments before disintegrating into nothingness.

-Ursa Defeated, 1000 Lien and 800 exp per person. You may now spin the bonus wheel (resources forum) and continue on with your topic. Thanks for letting me crash.-

26A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel breathed a sigh of relief. The fight had taken a lot out of him as he had never had such an intense battle without his weapon, or Saria. He wondered to himself why there was a Grimm just casually sleeping in a bush on campus, you'd think there would be some sort of Grimm repellent or something like that but no. Nothing to stop Grimm from just waltzing in un-announced and attacking students willy-nilly.

Azazel sighed again, looking over to the other Faunus boys he noticed that Oliver seemed to have dealt the killing blow to the Ursa while Richard had obviously given support. Speaking (Thinking?) of Richard, he remembered that the boy had a flask of coffee on him and vowed to lay claim to it soon.

Seeling his resolve, Azazel made his way towards Richard. "So... about that coffee?"

27A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard yawned, returning his weapon to its shortened form and replacing it beneath his scarf. The caffeine had worn off far too quickly and he returned to his usual lazy, stubborn self. Odds are he needed a brief detox. He probably had classes to attend today atop all this work, eh forget it. I'll tell them I'm in shock or something he thought to himself, that ought to be a good enough excuse. The attack had surprised him though, perhaps there was a point to the curfew. Even so it hadn't really worked, he doubted the police in the city would have an easy time with Grimm. He glared daggers at Azazel, no meant no and the boy's poor aim could have cost them all greatly. "It's probably cold by now, not worth drinking." he then turned to Oliver, "Well, now we know how ineffective the curfew is, if those two guys don't kill us it looks like the grimm will. Kinda makes the lockdown seem a bit pointless if they're not even going to protect students against the constant threat just over that wall."

28A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver stood upon the head of the slowly dissipating corpse of the Grimm. Pulling his axe out of it’s head and resting it on his back. Oliver sighed and slid off the Ursa’s head and sat down on a shattered plank from the bench. “Yeah I suppose that much is true. Although personally coffee is gross in general.” Oliver shrugged and looked at Richard. “Yeah the Curfew is a little bit dumb. I mean it’s true either way but heck. Maybe if my plan comes to fruition we’ll be able to gain some ground on the situation.” Oliver noted and stood up. Pulling a page from his pocket and unfolded it into some sort of flyer. “I got a prototype for a notice slip going. I was gonna put the finished versions up but it’s to let people know I was going to host an unorthodox gathering in this very courtyard to discuss how others view this situation.” Oliver smiled as he held out the flyer prototype to show the two of them. “But again. That’s if this all works.”

29A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard let out a massive yawn, stretching his mouth has wide as it could go. "Eh, tell me how it goes" he shrugged, "It's for a good cause and all that but I probably need a nap, get a bit of food even. Best of luck though, hope the curfew gets lifted soon." He bellowed out another yawn, closely followed by the loud growl of his stomach, "The fish'll go off if I don't eat it soon and all that running about it really took it out of me, I'm famished." He half lied to get out of work, he was certain Oliver would try to draft him into helping with building the stage or even talking to a crowd, there'd be too many chattering voices shouting over him and not enough sleep. Stretching once he turned, waving goodbye to the pair, "Hope to bump into the two of you some other time.".

[Exit]

30A Storm On The Horizon (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue May 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Seeing the Bear Faunus walk off, Azazel decided that now might be the best time to take his leave. Turning to Oliver he spoke, "As fun as it has been, y'know, fighting off an Ursa without my weapon, I think i'm gonna take that as my cue to leave and... will, leave.". Not waiting for the boy to respond he decided to head back up to his room and help his sister un-pack. Then maybe he'd go into town for a couple of hours, check things out scope out his new home and such. But first, he'd need to grab his weapon. From that moment on, he vowed never to leave home without his gun. It was just too troublesome otherwise and to be quite honest fighting off an Ursa, using nothing but his wings was really quite painful and put a lot of stress on them, even with his Aura. '*sigh* Never do that again Azazel" He thought to himself as he walked off.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum