You are not connected. Please login or register

Demetre Thorley [Completed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Demetre Thorley [Completed] Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:31 am

Demetre Thorley

Demetre Thorley
Enrollment Form

Demetre Thorley [Completed] AmwdtXj

Basic info
Name: Demetre Thorley
Birthday: 4/20
Race: Faunus [Deer]
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Face Claim: Sollux from Homestuck
Stats
STR: 4
DEF: 2
RES: 3
SPT: 3
Aura 180|120 HP

Personality
Group: Gadgeteer
Likes: Playing games with his friends, Adventuring, Inventing new things.
Dislikes: Grimm, Music, Sleeping
Fears: Darkness, Being Alone, Gunshots
Overall Personality: Demetre is very shy until you get to know him and become his friend. He has a fear of being bullied because he is different. Once you get to know him he can be the sweetest and funniest person around. Its hard to be sad around him, he strives to make his friends feels better if they are down. Demetre is always happy around friends but starts to get scared when he is alone. He is easily pissed off, and when he gets mad he will start a fight with just about anyone who talks to him. The only way he can calm down is by going to his room and breaking something. It is a natural stress reliever for him.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Half of his aura is blue and the other half is red. His aura corresponds with his eyes, the left side of his aura is red and the right side is blue, just like his eyes.
Semblance: Healing. If injured in battle I can touch an area the area of my body which is the most damaged and heal it. [basic healing semblance]
Item 1: A bow that can shoot three arrows at once. Arrows are laced with ice dust to freeze an enemy on contact.
Item 2: Tier one ice dust.
History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Demetre Thorley on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing)

2Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Demetre Thorley

Demetre Thorley
Completion Bump

3Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Demetre Thorley [Completed] IbyLY2eSVixTkG
Admin Eli here to grade your app~!

Semblance: I need a little more detail on your semblance. How do you mix items together? What status effect(s) can you give the items. More detail would be greatly appreciated.

Item 2: These can only be a weapon, armor, or simple level one dust. Your glasses do not fit any of these categories, sorry.

Bump when the requested changes have been made~!

4Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Demetre Thorley

Demetre Thorley
I have fixed the area's on my app that you requested me too.

5Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Alright, just one more tweak and you should be good.

Semblance: Still need a little more detail, first off what do you mean by "Mix"? Does it mean that when you hit someone with the item it tries to freeze them? Do you just freeze the item. What items do you apply the status effect to? Your weapon? A rock? A pound of flesh? Kittens?

Bump when you've updated your app~

6Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Demetre Thorley

Demetre Thorley
I fixed my semblance, hope you like it.

7Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:31 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Semblance: Once again need details here, how do you heal yourself? What does your semblance do to heal you?

8Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Demetre Thorley

Demetre Thorley
I gave more detail on my semblance.

9Demetre Thorley [Completed] Empty Re: Demetre Thorley [Completed] Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Demetre Thorley [Completed] Eli_ap13

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum